ACCforum: District Court judgements - ACCforum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

District Court judgements Are they reasonable summaries

#1 User is offline   Dianne and Gordon Purdie 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6
  • Joined: 18-December 08

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:24 PM

When reading District Court judgements we have often wonder if they were reasonable summaries of what was before the court. If anyone else wonders, we can assure you that they are not necessarily a reasonable, accurate or honest summary of what was before the judge.
0

#2 User is offline   doppelganger 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1706
  • Joined: 19-September 03

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:55 PM

as you didn't get cover now you can sue the hospital for the loss.

they had not taken all practicable steps to prevent harm as an employer. (health and saftey Act.)
0

#3 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:45 PM

like Hello!!
0

#4 User is offline   Dianne and Gordon Purdie 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6
  • Joined: 18-December 08

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:46 PM

View Postdoppelganger, on Feb 18 2010, 02:55 PM, said:

as you didn't get cover now you can sue the hospital for the loss.

they had not taken all practicable steps to prevent harm as an employer. (health and saftey Act.)


Yes
0

#5 User is offline   Gloria Mitchell 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 98
  • Joined: 14-February 06

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:03 PM

As we know some of those judgements read like fairy stories that the elves have mixed up......wrong facts....half facts subverted, dates wrong and info out of sequence and simple suppositions made which have no basis in fact. IMHO It is a charade.

Gloria
0

#6 User is offline   doppelganger 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1706
  • Joined: 19-September 03

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:45 PM

View PostDianne and Gordon Purdie, on Feb 18 2010, 03:46 PM, said:

Yes



Just remember that it is not an accident but deliberate.
0

#7 User is offline   MERLIN 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 0
  • Joined: 01-October 09

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:39 PM

View PostDianne and Gordon Purdie, on Feb 18 2010, 02:24 PM, said:

When reading District Court judgements we have often wonder if they were reasonable summaries of what was before the court. If anyone else wonders, we can assure you that they are not necessarily a reasonable, accurate or honest summary of what was before the judge.


I absolutely agree !!
The way the district court summaries are displayed for our view... it leaves room for the judge to fail to take into account all the evidence and present a false summary of facts considered, by simply leaving the relevant information out.

The judge who determined your case pleads ignorance to fraudulently using documents charges and gets away with it...he gets to remain being in a position of trust and can save Acc millions of dollars a year. :(
0

#8 User is offline   hukildaspida 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 3353
  • Joined: 24-August 07

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:51 PM

Cold Comfort article which featured in the NZ Listner April 17 2010 about Gordon & Dianne Purdie.

http://www.listener....ld_comfort.html
0

#9 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 29 January 2011 - 10:25 AM

View PostMERLIN, on 18 February 2010 - 08:39 PM, said:

I absolutely agree !!
The way the district court summaries are displayed for our view... it leaves room for the judge to fail to take into account all the evidence and present a false summary of facts considered, by simply leaving the relevant information out.

The judge who determined your case pleads ignorance to fraudulently using documents charges and gets away with it...he gets to remain being in a position of trust and can save Acc millions of dollars a year. :(


I will no longer provide acc case managers/loaded Doctors with extra relevant, evidential paper

I will save these now for the Court Processes

and as long as they are before a Judge within (not sure think its 48 hours) the alloted time frame... they will be entered as evidence on your behalf

the Judge cant read, what hasnt been provided, and lets face it, acc are very selective about what they provide....
its all about discrediting you..to disentitle you
love peace and blessings
0

#10 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:32 AM

http://www.lawfuel.c...-district-court

apparently this lady has now been appointed to hear acc cases...

and someone called Powell?

rumour has it Judge Beattie is retiring???

any truth to these????

so who does that give us now on the acc panel???
0

#11 User is offline   hukildaspida 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 3353
  • Joined: 24-August 07

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:26 PM

Judge Beattie is not retirement age yet, despite now been a grandfather :)/>

Judges can work til they are 70 years of age in the Court system to the best of our knowledge so some will be around for a while yet.

Put Judge Beatties name in top right hand search engine for more on this that we posted previously.


View Postnot their victim, on 27 February 2014 - 11:32 AM, said:

http://www.lawfuel.c...-district-court

apparently this lady has now been appointed to hear acc cases...

and someone called Powell?

rumour has it Judge Beattie is retiring???

any truth to these????

so who does that give us now on the acc panel???

0

#12 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:31 AM

View Posthukildaspida, on 27 February 2014 - 01:26 PM, said:

Judge Beattie is not retirement age yet, despite now been a grandfather :)/>/>/>

Judges can work til they are 70 years of age in the Court system to the best of our knowledge so some will be around for a while yet.

Put Judge Beatties name in top right hand search engine for more on this that we posted previously.



The word is the three gentlemen are retiring and we have so far two woman on the bench for ACC cases.

If all the experience goes at once, you will have to remember to put in front of the new Judges all the policy and proceedure that has been made up by ACC that is never been through the Court system so cannot possibly be law.

Be careful out there.

Mini
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users