• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Holmes Show 2000 25 Years of misery from ACC

#1 Guest_IDB_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 June 2004 - 01:10 AM

The Holmes Show 2000

ACC's Shame, more than 25 years of bullying and corporate game playing and delays - chemical poisoning, myodil dye and arachnoiditis. This could happen to you

25 Years of misery at the hands of ACC you might want to view this,contains very serious revelations about ACC Private investigators, and what they say about you

ACC demanding $230,000 reparation claiming they had overpaid
when he was paid what was ordered by a high court, and more.

Read more of the growing archive about Arachnoiditis and the Myodil cover up.

Also - how ACC penalise and enforce poverty levels to claimants - exit them to winz, then after expensive litigation acc pay 80% of the 80%. this might happen to you.

This video,7minutes 51 seconds long, 5.6 Mb .WMV Video file.

Click here to download the Video - Holmes Show 2000

Arachnoiditis - The background information to this video.

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 November 2008 - 03:56 PM

:wub: Hi everyone ...

ACC don't like people that stand up but ...

:P It's better to stand up and be a man

Than

:( A gutless bully ...

Isn't it ...

;) Fossil you are the man. Good on you mate your an inspiration and a legend.
There has been a lot of good stuff you have done for many many Kiwi's that they wouldn't know about.This has been caused by your strength and courage to stand up for what was simple right or wrong.

Cheers mate

#3 User is offline   gaffa09 

• Pip

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:01 AM

thanks me old old mate

#4 User is offline   gaffa09 

• Pip

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:45 AM

just received this week.

this is only part that relates to myodil

I was warned to watch if the myodil crystalized.
well and ACC still won't accept,
I have rung twice to my C/M and left message but no return call,
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I"box Report
Patient: Huntley, John Cyril
Subject: Ct Head and Chest Non Contrast Reference: Karisma 2008WHG0035914-2
Mr John Huntley DOB 29-Sep-1941
DOB: 29 Sep 1941 Date: 03 Nov 2008
REPORT:
CT CHEST/BRAIN
CLINICAL INFORMATION: Past history of myelogram,? Still has myodil in the ventricles. Recent epileptiform event. Smoker, scar in the right lower lobe on plain x-rays
REPORT: Non-enhanced CT scan of the brain and chest
CT brain
There are multiple calcifications in the subarachnoid space as demonstrated on previous CT scan from January 2005.

#5 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2008 - 04:25 PM

Sparrow I think you will find that all of the information I have provided has been well researched with the result that with a few enquiries further progression might be expected. I would however be very interested to know what part of it you feel is incorrect or not helpful. If so I will make the necessary changes immediately.

#6 User is offline   Chrissy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2008 - 05:35 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on Nov 22 2008, 05:25 PM, said:

Sparrow I think you will find that all of the information I have provided has been well researched with the result that with a few enquiries further progression might be expected. I would however be very interested to know what part of it you feel is incorrect or not helpful. If so I will make the necessary changes immediately.

I will help with this one sparrow. Mr Thomas your post is insensitve and I am sure that Gaffa has sought medical advice/treatment from someone who actually went to medical school and had the training, unlike yourself but of course this could be just another of my assumptions.

I do not think Gaffa needs you to 'spell it out' for him and he does not need your scare tactics...on one hand telling him to stop smoking and on the other telling him it could make matters worse...well I am actually offended that you put that post there and quite frankly I am really PO about it...so with all due respect can you please remove it and apologise to Gaffa for posting your unqualified opinion, which was probably not wanted and probably just another insult...do not mess with Gaffa!

#7 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2008 - 06:31 PM

Chrissy everybody you read my posts are perfectly well aware that I am not a doctor. That is the case of pretty well all members of the site. We are not providing qualified information but merely opinions.

My postings in regards to Gaffa09's situation is on the basis of my opinions regarding common knowledge acquired over the years and is not likely to be to be confused with medical diagnosis and prognosis. Only a moron would think otherwise and I am confident that he is not a moron. To remove doubt in your mind you will see that I have advised such matters need to be discussed with his treatment provider.

The site is to share common knowledge because information does not seem to be commonly available. Sometimes we may focus upon a single symptom or set of symptoms and other information may be missed by the treatment provider because of this human failing. Information used for diagnostic purposes follows a hierarchical structure whereby irrelevant information progressively gets discarded. ACC take one step further and throw the baby out with the bathwater so as to reduce their liabilities. No baby no liability = more spending money in the pocket, a problem that we are all too well aware.

With regards to somebody with both lung and brain damage it is very obvious but having regard for the addictive properties of tobacco the user will sometimes spoke themselves to death where the whole body will fail at the weakest point. In this case the weakest point is the damage resulting from the injury. Obviously it the person is not injured they may enjoy smoking well after achieving the standard three score and 10.

With regards to the tobacco smoking and the nature of a foreign substance that has caused damage it is all too easy for the ACC to argue that the continuation of smoking is the cause of the symptoms and shift focus away from the actual injuries.

It is all too common for claimants not to have properly validated information and even been misled into acquiring the relevant information and for this reason it is best that we cover all bases. On this site it is achieved by sharing information. It is up to the individual what they do with that information depending on how the individual views that information. I may be viewed as a raving loony or someone with significant common knowledge.

Chrissy do not forget that other people in greater numbers reading similar sets of circumstances and information will benefit even if the individual to whom this information is directed rejects opinions offered. Many times people who smoke tobacco for example associate with other people who smoke tobacco where it receives psychological community-based de facto approval when the reality is that the practice is lethal for someone suffering from the conditions described. Given the addictive nature of the problem requires lots of assistance and encouragement from friends and family.

Frequently fellow smokers do not provide this advice because they know that they would be hypocritical. This means the non-smokers amongst us must be more proactive. I do not apologise for this.

#8 User is offline   Chrissy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2008 - 07:14 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on Nov 22 2008, 07:31 PM, said:

Chrissy everybody you read my posts are perfectly well aware that I am not a doctor. That is the case of pretty well all members of the site. We are not providing qualified information but merely opinions.

Well duh, exactly so don't offer your unqualified opinon

As to the rest it is dribble and unworthy of a response, further as I am aware that you are socially inept and mentally unable to comprehend what being insensitive means...I will just leave you to work out how totally out of line both of your posts are...is your goal to totally alienate everyone that you come into contact with...of course that could all be part of your mental health issue but still, I don't think it is any excuse for bad and socially inappropriate behaviour!

#9 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2008 - 08:27 PM

this bunkum post is insensitive and inflammatory.
You have absolutely no idea and have a cheek to even form an opimion.
Remove it immediately or we will sue you for defamation and interference.
You need more than a hamburger chucked at you little fella.
You jerk

#10 User is offline   gaffa09 

• Pip

Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:40 AM

wank engine ,
not only have you made a shant of yourself but I can see you are walking the plank from some way out star ship.
God you make me sick.
Go crawl back in your rat hole.
this was to help others and like many other times you wreck it.

By the way Members .
it is now in the 10th week with no smoking.
as for the myodil in the brain it is over 30 years the wanker has a way of dealing with it .
I would like to hear about it .

Past history of myelogram,? Still has myodil in the ventricles. Recent epileptiform event
There are multiple calcifications in the subarachnoid space as demonstrated on previous CT scan

Ho shit i didn't see that

#11 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:00 AM

You all know that Thomo cant help himself. He has a opinion on everything, even though he has no idea how to get his own entitlements.

Fancy suggesting a drug on this site for Gaffa to take. Is it to help him stop smoking or for the treatment of the myodil??

Since Thomo had his hyenia, look at all the rest of the 'accidents' he has had. He is totally accident prone if anyone wishes to believe him and yet he can tell others how to live safely!!

Utter crap and total desire to control everything on this site. That is why it doesnt matter what page we get too on any particular thread. A few of us must remain to put him in his place or newbies will be in a great deal of trouble, with him making money off them for his opinions which amount to dribble and garbage.

Never let anyone forget that this site has lost all of its credibility. It has a criminal in charge of it and all had best beware as he wishes to control the site and everyone on it.

Gaffa

You have started on your road to proving your points, dont give up now. Please dont listen to this tosser. I am not a smoker, however I do beleive it peoples right to choose.

I know it will be difficult to prove the problems you have are a cause of medical misadventure, but then again I do believe their are precedents.

As a person with diagnoised medical issues, I am so aware of the hassles needed to be faced to overcome ACC delight in being able to pin some problem you have on the medical issue. However, I also know the pure delight of proving the medical issue had nothing to do with it.

So Good Luck and keep on with the knowledge that some of us do win.

Cheers
Mini

#12 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:08 AM

That was a good left hook Gaffa!!

Good Luck with the giving up the baccie!!

You can do it.

Just make up a home brew like Thomo does and have a few glups of that to stop the craving.

He is such a two faced twit. Like his mixture of drugs and homebrew is really good for his health eh?? Like his coming on here and making himself the victim all the time, does his health a lot of good eh?? He has the ansers for everyone else except himself.

I personally would like to see the post he made stay up there as it shows newbie etc what an utter insenitive pig he is!!

keep well Gaffa

Cheers Mini

#13 User is offline   gaffa09 

• Pip

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:12 AM

I want all deleted posting place back on site from this wanker . Alan Thomas Now
Yes i have read then and i would like the rest of the members to see then.
posting that are up at this moment do not make sense

#14 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2008 - 11:00 AM

Gaffa09 there has been some concern about a posting I have made and the assumption that I have removed it. Please be reassured I know nothing about this and equally cannot understand why some concerns have been expressed, particularly when you do not want the post about you removed. Do you think you could specify the issue that has raised concern?

Gaffa09 I have absolutely nothing against you and hold you in high regard. As your circumstance and experiences are paralleled with a significant number of others the substance all facts behind your situation is important for the last number of other readers regardless of the various personalities involved. All of the could be maybe facts describe in a case such as yours should be fully looked at from every angle. Obviously ACC are looking at the situation in a manner favourable to themselves which is to argue different cause and effect so as not to have a liability. The way forward is a solid cause and effect foundation of medical information. This has not been posted.

With regards to the myodil in the ventricles and multiple calcifications in the subarachnoid space do you think they are the cause of the recent epileptiform event? Is there a medical report that has reached that conclusion? If the scar in the right lower lobe was a lobe in the brain this could then connect the epileptiform event with the myodil. If however scar in the right lower lobe was a lobe in the lungs then it might be argued this was a result of the smoking, or being a firefighter.

This gives rise to the question as to whether or not the scar in the lungs could have caused some clotting that then had a clear pathway to the brain causing a stroke rather than an epileptiform event.

My recollection of the events leading up to my stroke includes an epileptiform event immediately prior to going unconscious. I can remember not being able to understand language or to be able to form the words in order to speak followed by flailing my arms about while being held down by a number of nurses while the neurologist was trying to figure out what to do. Fortunately I was in hospital and made an excellent recovery or things considered.

Ranging from the appalling way in which ACC has dealt with you including unsupported fraud allegations with the wreckage that private investigators add to your life we have had many experiences that are paralleled which gives me a deeper insight into your circumstance. I am prescribed gabapentin for pain control which is probably one of the best antiepileptic medications available. If you have a biological condition as a result of your injury your doctor will be treating you so as you do not have another event or were still ongoing events. Congratulations on your having the guts and strength to stop smoking.

#15 User is offline   gaffa09 

• Pip

Posted 23 November 2008 - 11:24 AM

I would like to address the issue about smoking this is Fact
Years ago not only was smoking fashionable , but promoted as a stress reliever
During the war soldiers where supplied with smokes
In the fire service back to the early 1980s along with most stress jobs workers smoked to manage Stress, Stress that is a life killer

Last year while on a cruise and in Hospital on board the doctor that treated me was going on about smokers ,
On the second that doctor leaned over me to check heart , I could smell the smoke on him ,
I then checked his fingers to find them brown from smoking
He then stopped getting up my noise about smoking
He said it was to control the stress that goes with the job

When I was in the fire service and after some bad jobs we used to retire with a cuppa and a fag or 2 or 3
You know the fireman trained to save and protect you and your possessions .

Today stress jobs are treated with counselling.

But there is a but in this , not only did I smoke but had an accident then had Myodil injected in my spine that when to my brain BY MISTAKE and have had to live with it since. I like many others have had to deal with ACC.

Now it is the bloody insults from some members that canít think, know very little about life
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have added this written by another member because this also effects me in some way and may effect others .
In some cases they may not know yet

ACC have failed at is recognising the occupational exposures to toxic
products such as smoke and particulates, chemicals, asbestos.

In todays working environment asbestos products are largely replaced, in
the case of wall linings - silicon based hardi-board is in common use -
a doctor said recently in years to come there will be a growth of cases
of silicosis because injury prevention has largely failed to change
attitudes and habits in the manual handling and cutting of the silicon
based products.

Now just this month Asbestos has been appeared on my medical notes
Shown up on my CT scan but and I say but was just found on old x-rays and I was not informed .
Asbestos that tracks back to my fire service days .

Now you go on about smoking was is going to get me first .
Some of you donít know what pain is .

I didnít want to go down this track

#16 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2008 - 12:07 PM

Gaffa09 fully aware of the mistakes in advice but producers and medical professionals have made regarding tobacco over the last century. If you can establish that a medical professional advised smoking as a legitimate way in which to deal with stress you of course would have a claim for smoking damage of which the ACC would be liable. I am also well aware of the difficulty people have experience when trying to stop this dangerous practice once it was realised how dangerous it is by the medical professionals.

Obviously the firemen is at high risk of receiving lung damage which will open the way for an ACC claim but equally ACC would argue the tobacco and that medical advisors had not advised you to take it as a prescription for stress.

It appears that I had suffered lung damage from the ingestion of goodness knows what. One of the lesser evils that I have ingested into my lungs would be silicon mixed with volatile agents to make into a sprayable medium as a mould release.

Various substances including such stuff as asbestos usually creates global damage within the lines rather than one particular lobe and a CT scan at least is needed to show the lesions.

NoDRSL is on the right track following the evidence that is available on a step-by-step basis so as to achieve quantifiable and actual connections one fax to the next in order to create irrefutable evidence.

Did the ACC ever apologise for asking for the money back, effectively saying that you were not injured to the extent claimed?

#17 User is offline   gaffa09 

• Pip

Posted 23 November 2008 - 12:45 PM

Hello Gaffa09,
a question: were ACC in a position to be aware of the multiple calcifications in the subarachnoid space in 2005?

Have known for some time about Myodil and its effects

#18 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2008 - 01:21 PM

Gaffa09 ACC will require a linkage between the identified injury and the incapacity resulting from the injury. It is not enough to allow them the latitude to assume or not to assume and certainly you should not allow them to seek an alternative explanation for the symptoms. To link the injury to the incapacity you will need a medical report it says exactly that.

#19 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2008 - 02:31 PM

Thomo

You totally do not know when to pull you pucking head in!!!

#20 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:18 PM

Tomo has pulled one insensitive post and now he is still going on , totally uninformed. I am disgusted but that is TOmo, a GUTLESS wanker.
Gaffa 09, I am really sorry that you have had to endure all this ill health as a result of your occupation. But with ACC we can do nothing else to get some compensation They are treaing you with disrespect and utter disdain.
Please accept my heartfelt sorrow to you at this time an d I wouldnt even dare to coment on your conditon as I am not a Medical person.
Good luck with your continuing fight and I really feel for you.
It is devastating to get an MRI with bad results and I can sympathise with you in that regard.
I am sure most of the Forum members join with me in saying stay firm, fight for your rights and hopefully it will come right in the end.Sending best wishes to you.

Comments from a wanker like Tomo is not helpful and distasteful.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users