Just A Small Fracture well bugger me

#21 User is offline   gaffa09 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 August 2005 - 07:30 PM

<_<

Geeeee you all have it wrong
ACC have been very good to me , In actual fact I have been blessed ,
I started back in 1977 or was it 1979 Ho well what ever , my record are a little muddled
I am also lucky and privileged and to think I have had so many Case Managers working on my case HO I forgot the lawyers, and medical assessors .Donít forget the private investigators So I have ACC's full attention.
The only thing I had to buy was buckets I did however start with small buckets now on to tanks The only trouble is that the shit wonít grow anything .Or will it, Maybe Fungos.
The other point I wish to make is that I started with a few pieces of paper now I have volumes infact a wall full ho I got that wrong to Itís a room full, Geee I canít get anything right can I, but at least we are keeping the mills going, manufacturing papers , and paper clips ,creating job in ACC office HOO yes even getting paid overtime after getting an ear full when i get demanding,and to remember the poor Assessors , lawyers, investigators wages that I have created
And to think because of ACC actions I get to meet important people Now let me think ho yes , police, Ha jail, the court system, that is fascinating, Hmmm very quick demotions from a home to the street and finally in the last few months get to meet our PM and her off kicks think they are called MP's have learned to use a mic
Thatís is fascinating do you know that your voice can be heard by all, Now I know why Helengrad didnít answer my question, She had too much behind the ears and it went straight through .Bloody hell I forgot the bankruptcy that is when you lose everything Now that is a lot to take in AAAA and i don't want to creat another paper trail again ,How hell got that wrong again Bankruptcy take all your papers
They have taught me how to fight , learn the act, is that still in use , and how to live on a grain of rice .

So see folks you do have a lot to learn from ACC and they do, do a lot for us and do it sooooo well
But what would I know
I was just a bum asss Fireman or was I

#22 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2005 - 10:18 PM

:D GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WIZ ... many thanks to everyone reading my Positive Helpful Story.

:rolleyes: A positive learning experience ... creating numerious reactions ...

:wub: Have a bueatiful positive happy day ...

#23 User is offline   Witchiepoo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:36 AM

MADMAC your madder than a mad thing on a mad day ! LMFAO

#24 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 August 2005 - 08:00 PM

:wub: Glad I'm Mad ...

:wacko: Could be Bad if I was Sad ...

:D If feeling a bit Glum ... get off your Bum ... and be a happy Chum...

#25 User is offline   Witchiepoo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2005 - 09:47 AM

Now here this MR DOUGIE ..... is it your birthday ? Are you going to be a 'birthday boy' ??????? Are you entering the 'Naughty Forties' ????

#26 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 September 2005 - 09:20 PM

Oh dear

acc in their confusion have confused the injury and file details even more.

Heres how the ACC treatment profiles confuse us even more - if the read codes dont accurately define and describe the actual injury, then the predicted recovery time estimated by ACC's treatment profiles are not likely to match.

ie the S234 suggests estimated recovery time frame of 8-12 weeks, but the S234z doesnt seem to identify the actual more severe injury than reported in the paperwork.

This is another potential section where acc minimise injuries in their confusion.

Attached File(s)

#27 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:54 PM

:wub:

Dear ACC,

:D Prevention.
OOOOOPS sorry ... 7/2/1986 ... I had an accident,whilst working, causing personal injuries ... MMMMMM just to clarify and confirm take a look at the photo ... on EEEEEERRRR UUUUMMMMMM ...your left hand side.
YEEEEP clearly looks like something happened to my RIGHT ARM :wacko: ...OUCH bugger ... MMMMM what other body parts...?

:D Care.From 7/2/1986.
Please advise of the positive Care ... how did ACC assist?...

:D Recovery.From 7/2/1986.
Please advise of the positive Recovery ... how did ACC assist?...

:wub: Many thanks for your co-operation with assistance to advise of the Care and Recovery recieved by ACC to help me with my injuries causing incapacity and Permanent Disability given from my work accident 7/2/1986.

:P Have a great day everyone ... looking forward to positive responses ...

#28 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 October 2005 - 08:39 PM

ummm left or right?? :wub:

Attached File(s)

#29 User is offline   fairgo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 October 2005 - 08:56 AM

Those are interesting images. Where were they done?

#30 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 October 2005 - 06:44 PM

re the imaging: see;
http://www.accforum.org/forums/index.php?s...findpost&p=9588

wub: YEEEEP ...just read ... NZ set to uncage 'beast' ... OHHHHH Bugger ...

:wacko:" ... live up to his nickname and terrorise , "The Beast" , A 108kg - wrecking ball , described as a "monster" ,HE'S A MONSTER AND PROBABLY THE ONLY THING THAT'S HELD HIM BACK OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS HAS BEEN INJURY,he is quite damaging,an imposing sight ... :blink: OOOOOH this is getting interesting ...

:D PPPPPPHHHHHEEEEEEEW luckly the article is about a new winger in the NZ rugby league team ... softly spoken gently giant , a star in the making ...

:wub: Yeep The beast comes in many shapes and forms ... I wonder which one ACC where referring too ...

Have a great day ...

#31 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2005 - 04:17 PM

:wub: I was informed by ACC Representives in the Whangarei Branch that in Feb/Mar 2000 I was the only person in Northland with any problems ...

:wacko: OOOOOOH Bugger I think they got that wrong ...

:D Yeeeeeep ... survived The Intense Management ... Style ...

7 ACC Representives Case Managers in 20 Days

3 locations for 1 accident date /time ---Whangarei / Auckland NZ... ACC assume Bombay , India ... more piles of paper created by assumptions ...

Files contaminated with typo errors,clerical errors,data entry errors,human errors,computer errors ... no-one knows which bits of paper are error free ...
Told today Ohhhhhhhh that bit is an error ... we will make a note of it ...tomorrow some one else comes along and says its not an error ...catching slippery eels on a wet night is far easier ...

Claim no's connected then unconnected,coupled then uncoupled,combined then uncombined,ammalagamated then unammalagamated then ammalagamated ...

Claims nos opened then closed then re-opened then closed then reopened...

Different jobs ...

Hospitilised for a medicial problem ..5 ACC Representives working hard attempting to obtain a medicial report,writting 7 letters creating a pile of papers trying to get a medicial report ... failed to obtain ...struggling to obtain my FULL COMPLETE FILES from ACC put together the jig-saw pieces ...approached medicial person ...37 days latter recieved medicial report ... ACC got their copy some 5200 odd days latter after they first requested the report ...

ACC Representives wanted to know how much money I had and guess how much money we have to fight bastards like you ...

Asked a treatment provider for a copy off my files ...sorry misplaced lost... told ACC representive,she couldn't care ... found out in time treatment provider faxed pages of my file to ACC ...even recieved the fax cover page ... mmmmmmmm advised files get misplaced by treatment provider then they are faxed to ACC ...

:wub: Many thanks to everyone who has stood up , supported me when the frustration /stress / unbelieveable truths have been uncovered ... ACC Forum is simple awesome ... little people standing up ...

Simple: 1 file , 1 accident date, 1 location , full list of all injuries sustained from accident ,all multiply injuries coded ,entitlement of finicial assistance,all basic details correct/accurate /true ,all papers contained within the 1 file correct/accurate/true ... all false/misleading/incorrect/inaccurate bits of paper/files destroyed ...

:D Life is simple ... KISS policey ... have a great day

#32 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 February 2006 - 07:02 AM

:wub: Hi everyone ... a time of celebration ... party party party...

:D Survival New Zealand style ...yeeeeeeeeeeeep exactly 20 years ago today ,7/2/1986, I suffered a severe crushing experience while I was working ... sorry I wasn't wanking as some would like us to believe... aprox 50% ,125 mm of my right arm ...yes right arm ... got it right right ... resulting in multiply injuries to an extensive list of body sites / parts ... recquiring remedial surgery and hospitalisation on numerious occasions ...

;) Thanks for all the experiences:
To everyone who have supported and assisted me through all of this ...
To all the great fantastic people on ACC Forum ...

:wacko: Thanks ACC for the style of management that is clear and evident ...20 years of cock-ups , errors , inexperienced staff , abuse , harrasement , denial , lies ,confusion ... go and get a hair cut and a real job ....

Have a great day everyone ... smile as bastards don't like that ...

#33 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:51 PM

:wub: Enjoy ... ;)

#34 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2006 - 07:36 AM

:wub: Sorry for being a ... PAIN :D

I believe my multiply injuries sustainted from a work accident 7/2/1986 , are more than as ACC have recorded as ... <_< SPRAIN OR STRAIN ...

ooooooooooooooops I was under the impression that I had aprox 50% / 125mm of my R , Right arm CRUSHED directly overhead also causing mechanical / structurel damage to the shoulder recquiring remedial surgery ...

;) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Bugger which is right the paper , sprain or strain or the picture on your left hand side...

Have a bueatiful day ...

#35 User is offline   flowers 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2006 - 07:08 PM

Sprain or strain seems to be the only diagnosis they will accept do a poll and I bet most claims will say that.
I say That is Malice of forethought!

#36 User is offline   Shannon 

• Pip

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:18 AM

Sprain & Strain are two words of a very limimted vocab case mongrels use

Sprain
Strain
Degerative
Deny
Delay
&
EXIT
:wacko:

#37 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2006 - 05:19 PM

:wub: Hi guys and gals,

yeeeeeeeeeeeeep been through heaps of words like degenerative , even been told my injury should be all healed in 6/8 weeks and back at full time work ...

:D I would really like to meet / talk with other people who have had crushing experiences ... sorry not from the piles of bits of paper ACC seem to manage , even looks funnier if I did have a sprain or strain why then do I have a truck load of ACC files for such a "small" injury ... anyway accidents that have happened resulting in body parts being crushed ... smashed bone recquiring bone transplant , soft tissue , nerves , muscle , veins ...

;) Had a bueatiful smiley day ... trust you did as well ...

#38 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 May 2006 - 07:30 PM

:wub: How de do de tootie fruities ...

Watched the interview of the 2 miners from Tassi this morning on Good Morning Breakfast Show ...

:D Really interesting Todd Russell talking about his leg[s] being crushed , trapped by a few tons of rock ... training in mine rescue ... through his training he had 4 hours to free himself before potentially fatal toxins built up in his leg and spread through his body.

;) I had 10 tons of refrigerated truck crushing my right arm against a wooden beam of a building.Arm was trapped directly overhead ...

;) Potentially fatal toxins interesting ... death?

:lol: ACC have recorded a sprain or strain as injury descripition ... mmmmmmmmm lodgement made on 7/2/1986 ...

Looks like very very interesting times coming up in the near future ... severe crush injury or sprain or strain ?

Have a bueatiful smiley day ...

#39 User is offline   gaffa09 

• Pip

Posted 22 May 2006 - 07:55 PM

fatal toxins

hmmmm so that is your problem .
toxin overload for madmac .
sounds better than some ACC sayings .
Does it effect your brain , and your thinking HMMMM

Just maybe some of the toxins have rubbed off onto me

Attached File(s)

#40 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 May 2006 - 09:13 PM

:wub: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Bugger you could be right gaffa09 regarding the toxins ...

;) You know about stuff in the brain when it shouldn't be there don't you?

:D Have a fantastic day ...

Share this topic:

• 18 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users