Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Reviewers-Hamilton

#1 User is offline   seekerofjustice 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:12 PM

Has anyone had any dealings with an acc reviewer by the name of Ms Vanessa Walworth-and how did you find her.

Also in the waikato has anyone used the services of acc lawyer-ex case manager-Fiona Taylor,& what were your experiences of her as your lawyer???????????Positive I hope,but my instincts are worriing me about this.... :mellow:

#2 User is offline   agog 

• PipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 01:50 PM

View Postseekerofjustice, on 10 August 2009 - 01:12 PM, said:

Has anyone had any dealings with an acc reviewer by the name of Ms Vanessa Walworth-and how did you find her.

Also in the waikato has anyone used the services of acc lawyer-ex case manager-Fiona Taylor,& what were your experiences of her as your lawyer???????????Positive I hope,but my instincts are worriing me about this.... :mellow:

Vanessa Walworth is a Technical Manager at ACC Waikato of dubious intellect and integrity.
Fiona Taylor is an ex ACC Manager who does advocacy work in the Waikato and is probably not legally qualified.

Is Vanessa Walworth the same person as Case Manager Vanessa Bartley of Waikato ACC - around 2005? Similar characters and fully into ACC "rinky dink" tricks.

#3 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:18 PM

only was an ACC case manager until Quinton Mines teamed up to form "Mines And Taylor"
formally "Mines and Jamison". Quinton Mines now resides in Tauranga and Fiona Taylor
was living up by the zoo in Hamilton trading as Taylor and Co..

#4 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:00 AM

hi there

I hear differing comments about Fiona Taylor. Mostly good. One would have to say she should have a good handle on ACC, having been a CM there.

Wonder if she is advocate or lawyer??

Once apon a time the CM's used to be the advocates for the ACC at review. That was back in 2004/05. I note they now use legal people. What the qualifications are, am unsure.

Mini

#5 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:21 PM

Regardless of whether or not an advocate has been an ACC case manager in a previous life, it don't make the sun shine out of their arses eh

Thats my opinion

#6 User is offline   HumanBeing 

• Pip

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:48 PM

Have just started review process with Fiona Taylor as advocate. ACC has been rather difficult with supplying information but she's taken on my case where others have said "it's too big" or "complicated" or "fees start at $$$$$$$" before looking into it all... She looked at my info before saying anything and that's a big A+ in my books! :)

#7 User is offline   HumanBeing 

• Pip

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:12 PM

View PostHumanBeing, on 15 September 2010 - 06:48 PM, said:

Have just started review process with Fiona Taylor as advocate. ACC has been rather difficult with supplying information but she's taken on my case where others have said "it's too big" or "complicated" or "fees start at $$$$$$$" before looking into it all... She looked at my info before saying anything and that's a big A+ in my books! :)

I can confirm that Fiona Taylor (Fiona Taylor & Co.) is an advocate, not a lawyer. As my case progressed, I found it harder and harder to get hold of her before the review hearing. I wasn't impressed when I found out she had left out evidence and she still hasn't acknowledged it even though I have copies of my file from her including her notes. She was good and knows the act but not great for my situation.

#8 User is offline   agog 

• PipPip

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:55 AM

Is Vanessa Walworth the same person as Case Manager Vanessa Bartley? Both/either/same fully into ACC tricks.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users