ACCforum: Investigation And Ultimatums - ACCforum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Investigation And Ultimatums Has ACC reduced your income by threats?

#1 User is offline   Paradigm Shift 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 May 2004 - 06:25 PM

I would like to find out how many of us have been investigated and subsequently issued with ultimatums all have been intimidated as a result of the investigation. Please post a quick description here or contact me privately by e-mail. I am checking between those who know they have been investigated through to those who have been prosecuted for fraud and to what extent ACC has reduced payments or have claimed back payments.

#2 User is offline   sp8smate 

• Pip

Posted 27 May 2004 - 07:13 PM

Yup I got investigated. Had a PI follow me and hang around my house. The reason this was done ? Well its like this .... I had a paint spot on my shoe when I had a Medical Assessment with Dr Mark Haywood ooops am I not supposed to give a name here ohh well hes a wanker so I dont care. Yup you saw right I had a spot of paint on one of my shoes and he told ACC I was obviously working as a painter. Freakin Tosser. How do I know this, Well as I have now been "Exited" I got a copy of my file (all 4 volumes of it) and it was hidden inside one of the covers. This is not the first time either (the other time I was followed is not on file)

This was all ordered by that cow Jill Dalinger in Lower Hutt (dont know if she is still there or not) or she has moved on. Was in the Metro Unit as it was known in those days. Dont matter anymore anyway as I shifted out of Wellington to get away from them but have since learned it dont matter what town you live in they (ACC) are all the same. Some of THEM are just a little nicer about how they get rid of (EXIT) you.

Oh well will just go off and have another Speights and try to figure out a way to get back at them. :D

#3 User is offline   lassy 

• Pip

Posted 27 May 2004 - 09:10 PM

I have been investigated for so called Fraud for the last two years .
I was classed as being non-compliant by the BM of Hutt Valley Branch and that my CM had bent over backwards to help

Maybe she was dreaming as it wasnt me she bent over backwards to help .!!

She sent me over a dozen threatening /warning letters within 9 months ,saying if i did not comply My ERC would be stopped and sure enough it was for 5 weeks

Amazing how the Fraud Squad twisted words that i said at the Fraud Interview (interagation )
thank God my lawyer was present .

They never charged me as I had done nothing wrong but hit me with a payment that they say was not recieved in good faith for over $4500 .
They were taking $99 per week out of my $235 ERC ,but with J Millers help got it reduced to $66 .
So if they cant exit u they have a go at getting u via the Fraud Squad

God only knows how much they have spent on spying on me !!

I have had six lots of surgery for various ACC injuries ,some major some minor ,do they really think i enjoy being off work in pain ,maybe they would like to swop just for one day !!

I loved my job and hope to somehow return to do something within the same field .
So cant understand why these sods are pushing me thru IOA and IMA Assessments to exit me ,For christs sake i havent even started my treatment yet !!!

I have thought quite often about many of the CMS that have ended up having breakdowns due to pressure from the people at the top .
i have decided that they too were pawns in one big gigantic chess game.

The difference being that we know that what we do means we can sleep at night ,mmmmmmmmm wonder how many of the CMS and BMs can do the same !!!
Thats my moan for the night

cheers
lassy

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users