• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mark Bennett Radio Pacific

#21 User is offline   fireycat 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 May 2004 - 08:14 AM

<_< Its 811am.........I CANT WAIT till 915am, Go Mike Laws, ive got my phone ready like most of you.

Lets see Helen Clark worm her words around us today.

"geeeeeee oh yeah, she has been taught how to say alot of Crap without answering any direct questions"

Anyway, Good luck everyone.

WE ARE ALL WATCHING AND LISTENING :)

And Ben, Have a huge hug mate. We are sincerely thinking of you.

Fired up Cat

(would love to use Clark as a scratching post) :ph34r:

#22 User is offline   happy1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2004 - 08:53 AM

Firecaty,
BEWARE OF MICHAEL LAWS,HE IS AN EX MP AND MOST UNSYMPATHETIC
TO A.C.C CLAIMANTS.

#23 User is offline   fireycat 

• Pip

Posted 21 May 2004 - 09:22 AM

;) thanks for the warning happy, that doesnt suprise me at all.

Oh and Helen Clark is asleep??? Damn. Maybe she sleeps till midday?

ehehhe so much for us sleeping till midday everyday aye?

Yeah, i wish.

#24 User is offline   happy1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2004 - 10:29 AM

Give Mark Bennett a call.He has his feet on the ground and know corruption when he sees it

#25 User is offline   raelala 

• Pip

Posted 21 May 2004 - 03:38 PM

go mark bennett!!!!! acc are cruel heart breaking arseholes, we need them to be accountable to us!!! i have been fighting them for 24 years, and not got anywhere except more cruel and abusive heartache, i do beleive i am worse now than when i first started fighting them , and struggling real hard to cary it all through, thanks mark and ben , coooollll work, regards rae :angry: :angry:

#26 User is offline   Kiwee 

• Pip

Posted 21 May 2004 - 04:20 PM

Congratulations to the West Coast team and Ben, just listening to radio pacific and heard you had a good result even if you had to put the chair together yaself . Good job Mark Bennet and pacific putting in a lot of work to keep the issue on the air. Now we just need to keep the momentum going and start hearing from more claimants. Does pacific advertise ACCForum.org or could we maybe ask what their prices are for 15 second ads for the next few days.
cheers

#27 User is offline   ANG :) 

• Pip

Posted 21 May 2004 - 04:40 PM

:D HI KIWEE

YES pacific advertise ACCForum.org MORE THAN ONCE THEY DID A GREAT JOB

#28 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2004 - 05:19 PM

Greetings,

Pacific Radio and KCC FM, have been randomly running an advert for the Forum for a few weeks now. 50 per station over 8 weeks. :D
Tomcat

#29 User is offline   BillyBob 

• Pip

Posted 21 May 2004 - 08:05 PM

Great work by all concerned regarding ben especially radio pacific.

I believe acc have showed just how stupid they are though by letting Ben who is untrained in wheelchair repairs, do the repairs to his own chair.
What will happen if the wheel comes off and Ben injures himself more than he already is.
The pack of morons should have had a trained engineer or whatever wheelchair fixers are called along with the spare parts to do the job for Ben.

So much for accident prevention, anything to save a buck.

cheers
billybob

#30 User is offline   dogma 

• Pip

Posted 21 May 2004 - 09:57 PM

HAD THE PLEASURE OF GIVEN BEN A RIDE HOME,IT GETS WORSE HE ASK IF THEY COULD FIX HIS RAMP,AN OT CHECKED IT THEN ADVISED HIS CM THAT ALL HE NEEDED WAS ANOTHER PLANK ,WHICH KAY COSTALOT AGREED WITH,YOU DON,T TREAT ANIMALS THIS WAY YET WITH HUMANS ITS FINE,CHECK THE PHOTOS ON THE OTHER SITE.IT WAS AN EFFORT AND VERY SLIPPERY AND UNSTABLE WHO DOES THAT REMIND YOU OFF ACC.

Photo's are here.

#31 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 May 2004 - 07:39 AM

Interesting how Mark Bennet kept on comparing an injured /disabled person
to a car when it comes to a repair job. Just ring up your insurance provider
and they repair the car back to , as good as, before the damage. When you
need to deal with ACC., the system seems to be completely the opposite to
the car theory. Firstly they try to deny any claim as it is not broken or damaged'
then proceed to intimadate/ ignore any higher qualified provider than themselves
'case manager' . By now most IP. have had a guts full and if they can walk away
totally bewildered that a government department with the blessing of all Polititians
can possibly apply such anti human behaviour to the injuried or disabled.

What would be the driving force of such an organisation " MONEY" polititions
little money bank.

I wonder if you need a qualification to repair wheelchairs???? and will OSH. do
anything ? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

#32 Guest_IDB_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 23 May 2004 - 01:23 AM

Posted Image

"ACC Gets Good Old Fashioned Ass Kickin On The Coast."

written by Rod Hinchco - 22 May, 2004

Yip....It Could Be Costley...

"Coasters Kick ACC’s ASS."

Oh Lordy……Ain’t it all just fine to see. Big Smilin’ Garry’s Boys and Girls down there on the Coast is gettin their chips, and big time.

It’s what happens when you piss people off. Folks get sick of being put down, and then kicked, especially by the lying cowards from ACC.

Gggeeeezzzz a man simply asked for a replacement wheelchair, absolutely essential to get him to the local Polytech. You see, he’s doing his damnedest to get himself back to as full an independence as he can, and still they kick him.

They apparently gave him some tools, and rumor has it that the local ACC Manager actually stood by and watched while he attempted to get his old chair mobile again. The sadistic bastard.

Well, I bet by now the Case Manager (Loss Adjuster) involved wishes to hell she had never heard this guy’s name, or maybe that she had agreed and arranged a replacement chair, which incidentally, he had been assessed as being entitled to.

You see Radio Pacific, and Mark Bennett no less have got their teeth into the story now.

They have supported this guy in his fight for justice, organised food and refreshments for the protesters who set up camp outside the local ACC offices, and covered the story from beginning to end.

The publicity has brought all manner of folks out of their closets. Former ACC staff who were themselves tormented and driven to ‘exit’ longer term claimants are now telling Radio Pacific their stories. Slowly, but surely, all hell is breaking loose, and I understand that the key ACC staffer credited with starting all of this off, goes by the name of ‘Costley’. Damn it, you sure as hell are Honey. Don’t expect a bonus this year. Big Garry aint gonna like this one little bit. There’s a lesson here for other staff as well. Just watch, and see how expendable you really are.

Now for those doubters who questioned my getting 600 emails in a 24 hour period….try this one on.

I understand the Radio station has passed the 1,500 mark in the same time frame.

Go you Coasters…………..Go you real Kiwis.

I’ll keep you posted on this story of course, but if you can’t wait, then tune into Radio Pacific and catch Mark Bennett’s show, or watch developments on www.accforum.org

I’ll be back tomorrow to cover a few of ‘ACC’s Best Lies’ and a few of their ‘Best Kept Secrets’ that aren’t secrets anymore, and I’ll be telling you a few stories about what ACC put folks through in the name of work capability assessment….remember the story I told you about the sick notes on a claimants file that came through by mistake from ACC, where they had made comments about the most appropriate work for assessment being as a dance instructor….the person concerned was an amputee.

I guess it’s about time the lid was lifted right off their little compost heap…..what do you say to that?

Till tomorrow….you sleep well. Don’t spare a thought for those out there being tortured and tormented. Someone else can worry about them.

http://www.kiwinews.co.nz/cgi-bin/editor/p...pl?article=4332

#33 User is offline   jocko 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2004 - 10:30 AM

A while back, while visiting with a friend who has five stuffed discs in his back and a shoulder that has been broken and undergone surgery and a replacement hip.
He will not claim ACC because he can not handle ACC and has had 4 heart attacks in the past year as he struggles to keep working.
Back to the story... We were yarning when this bloke who had torn the biceps tendon and a few other ligaments and musles in his shoulder came in. He was chuffed as he had been to ACC. "They are going to pay me 80% per cent of my last years earnings until this years is through," he told us. "Who said that?" I asked
" Kaye Costely" he replied. "She will pay you the minimum" said I. "No we talked about that and she said she wouldn't"..... " She will pay you the minimum!" I repeated.
"No Jock, she said she wouldn't do that. The last thing she said as I left was loud and clear." "Don't worry Grant we won't pay you the minimum, no one could live on that!"
Once again I said. "She will pay you the minimum mate, the woman is a liar."
He did not believe a woman in her position would do such a thing.
When his earnings assessment came in writing and he was paid the minimum. Dogma was trespassed and charged with threatening behaviour when he questioned Greymouth branch manager Richard Rees about why she lied to him.

#34 User is offline   WebWrat 

• Pip

Posted 24 May 2004 - 11:07 AM

I've lightened up the photos of Ben's ramp so you can get a better view of them.
Cheers

Attached File(s)

#35 User is offline   WebWrat 

• Pip

Posted 24 May 2004 - 11:12 AM

I've lightened up the photos of Ben's ramp so you can get a better view of them, but I don't know how to upload the lot in one hit. Can anyone help me?
TA.

Cheers

#36 User is offline   Shannon 

• Pip

Posted 24 May 2004 - 12:38 PM

Looking at Bens wheelchair was bad enough but that wheelchair ramp is utterly apalling the whole thing needs to be gathered up and shoved up the arse end of the minister and ceo in charge splinters and all. (Then spout to the public how great thou art)
Go Ben I hope you get everything that you deserve and then some man you have courage.

#37 User is offline   lassy 

• Pip

Posted 24 May 2004 - 02:54 PM

WebWrat, on May 24 2004, 11:07 AM, said:

I've lightened up the photos of Ben's ramp so you can get a better view of them.
Cheers

ACC are supposed to pay for a complete ramp not just one board .

Sounds like by all i have been reading on the Forum is this poor guy is being stuffed around by CMs and BMs at the Greymouth Branch.
Maybe we need a photo also of his CM, so when she gets moved to another branch we all know what she looks like !!!

The more we expose of these CMs on their power trip the and also the more their names goes up on the Forum the more their Branch hate it

Hang in there Ben ,you have ACC trying to run and hide away but there are no boulders big enough for them all at Greymouth Branch !!

Cheers lassy

#38 User is offline   WebWrat 

• Pip

Posted 24 May 2004 - 02:57 PM

Ben's Ramp

Attached File(s)

#39 User is offline   WebWrat 

• Pip

Posted 24 May 2004 - 02:58 PM

Ben's Ramp

Attached File(s)

#40 User is offline   accvictim 

• Pip

Posted 24 May 2004 - 03:16 PM

All I can say about ACC and its corrupt staff and management is: YOU ARE ALL HEARTLESS LYING SCUM!!,
AND NZ WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!!.

Attached File(s)

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users