• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

advice urgently required Dr Vena Rosic

#1 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:36 PM

Has anyone heard of a Dr Vena Rosic of Rosic Medical Ltd Drury, Akld???

Seems she is from Belgrade and practicing Psychiatry here in NZ
Seems is reg'd with the ACC gravy train.
Travels all over Nth IS on the gravy train as well !

ACC dirty tactics involved here as well.
thanks, Sparrow

#2 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:46 PM

Documentation constructed to give to these type of people so that they know more than whatACC present them.

Giving correct information to these drs leave them in a position to supply correct information or leave them in the position of criminal activity and being deported from NZ.

#3 User is offline   neddy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:11 PM

View PostSparrow, on Apr 18 2009, 05:36 PM, said:

thanks, Sparrow

It appears she is on the Forensic Team at Mason Clinic and is also a clinical supervisor in psychodynamics to psyciatric registrars.

She also lectures on Forensic Psychiatric matters,

I note she is an attendee at the Word Biological Psychiatry Congress in Paris Md Year.

Just becaue she has accepted an ACC contract, does not make her expertise or qualifications any less or make her less capable of delivering a quality product.

I respect the right to ask questions about some one, but to pre-suppose that they are on a gravy train is just a bit over the top IMHO.

I also get a bit annoyed at the xenophobia implied "She's from Belgrade" just remember that psychiatry as we know it came out of schools of thought that emerged from Central and Easter European Schools of Thought, ala Jung, Freud to name two, and we do not produce enough qualified psychs in NZ to cater for the increased demand for their services, neither do we put enough money into Mental Health Services .

#4 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:35 PM

Neddy, this person IS on th e ACC gravy train. She is one of their toady assessors loading in the mega bucks. They all are.

Also a person who has had such experience as her is not in my opinion suitable for the person who has been summoned to see her with no chance of asking for a list either of preferred assessors.Living in a rural village in the far north is also a stumbling block.

Some claimants have had horrendous life experiences and must be treated with respect and understanding. To summon this claimant with no notice whatsoever, to go and see this person or be exited is not, in my opinion, the way to treat any one.

by the by, we can remember the Rosa woman from Poland was it who was impersonating a psychiatirst at several NZ hospitals before she/he was found out, This person escaped back to her homeland where SHE is now practising psychiatry and is unregistered in her native Poland I think. IT was on TV1 Sunday, a fascintaing story. I am suspicious of some foreign doctors, ACC have used them freely. Let us be frank here, those from Sth Africa?/ And coming to mind is Du Plesis and others practising in the deep south and thru their impotence genuine brain damaged claimants are told they are faking it and lying, to their faces. I know of several cases from these people.
There is also another in the WAirarapa who in some opinions should be struck off.... I have some evidence to prove this also. I do not speak from the top of my head, but my heart.

So in my mind I distrust some till they prove themselves,
BUT ABOVE ALL - THE CLAIMANT MUST BE GIVEN THE CHOICE, IT IS THEIR RIGHT AND ACCORDING TO THE LEGISLATION, DONT ANY OF YOU LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS, wRITE TO ACC COMPLAINTS IF YOU ARE BEING TREATED IN THIS WAY.
Thankyou

#5 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:07 AM

View PostSparrow, on Apr 18 2009, 11:35 PM, said:

Neddy, this person IS on th e ACC gravy train. She is one of their toady assessors loading in the mega bucks. They all are.

Also a person who has had such experience as her is not in my opinion suitable for the person who has been summoned to see her with no chance of asking for a list either of preferred assessors.Living in a rural village in the far north is also a stumbling block.

Some claimants have had horrendous life experiences and must be treated with respect and understanding. To summon this claimant with no notice whatsoever, to go and see this person or be exited is not, in my opinion, the way to treat any one.

by the by, we can remember the Rosa woman from Poland was it who was impersonating a psychiatirst at several NZ hospitals before she/he was found out, This person escaped back to her homeland where SHE is now practising psychiatry and is unregistered in her native Poland I think. IT was on TV1 Sunday, a fascintaing story. I am suspicious of some foreign doctors, ACC have used them freely. Let us be frank here, those from Sth Africa?/ And coming to mind is Du Plesis and others practising in the deep south and thru their impotence genuine brain damaged claimants are told they are faking it and lying, to their faces. I know of several cases from these people.
There is also another in the WAirarapa who in some opinions should be struck off.... I have some evidence to prove this also. I do not speak from the top of my head, but my heart.

So in my mind I distrust some till they prove themselves,
BUT ABOVE ALL - THE CLAIMANT MUST BE GIVEN THE CHOICE, IT IS THEIR RIGHT AND ACCORDING TO THE LEGISLATION, DONT ANY OF YOU LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS, wRITE TO ACC COMPLAINTS IF YOU ARE BEING TREATED IN THIS WAY.
Thankyou

Better to make sure that these people information that they don't want.

What is ACC doing summing people to have assessments if it is not part of the Vocational independence programme?

Better to teach the injured person that they are responcable for there own rehabilitation including applying to ACC for training etc.

#6 User is offline   Gloria Mitchell 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2009 - 02:10 PM

View PostSparrow, on Apr 18 2009, 06:36 PM, said:

thanks, Sparrow

It is very important that we take control of this system by always making sure the info sent to the assessor is relevant and no irrelevant info is introduced. You ask your cm for an advance copy of the bundle of info proposed for the assessor....which gives you an opportunity to decide whether there is more info that should be added to the bundle prepared by cm and gives you an opportunity to object to irrelevant material and ask for the relevant materials to be added.

Take a full copy of the bundle and especially the material you have asked to be added when you visit for your assessment.

Then be prepared to ask to see if the bundle they have got agrees with the bundle you have. If the assessor has not got the full agreed bundle and will not take the extra documents which you have brought with you, and if they have any irrelevant documents then my suggestion is that you refuse to complete the assessment on the grounds all the relevant information has not been provided therefore its seems that your right to full and effective communication has been breached.

If you don't take charge of your own files, documentation and life....someone else will do what they want with you...to your detriment. IMHO.

Gloria.

#7 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2009 - 04:43 PM

Gloria, ACC dirty tricks, the letter arrived 3 hrs after the person shoulda been at an Interview. Came outa the blue as well.
NOw how does one have a chance to ask for a choice let alone see the bundle of info eh??
This is happening far far far too much as ACC plough into the Long term clainmants and all are in for an assessment at a moments notice. They are doing section 103's everywhere at the behest I guess of Key who said they must get rid of LTC's. GRRRRRRRRRRR
Another case came to my attention this last few days as well -2 days notice and no choice, no not at all. Culture etc is not acceptabe reasons for escaping the demand of having to visit a gravy train ACC assessor.

#8 User is offline   Gloria Mitchell 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2009 - 11:14 PM

View PostSparrow, on Apr 19 2009, 05:43 PM, said:

Gloria, ACC dirty tricks, the letter arrived 3 hrs after the person shoulda been at an Interview. Came outa the blue as well.
NOw how does one have a chance to ask for a choice let alone see the bundle of info eh??
This is happening far far far too much as ACC plough into the Long term clainmants and all are in for an assessment at a moments notice. They are doing section 103's everywhere at the behest I guess of Key who said they must get rid of LTC's. GRRRRRRRRRRR
Another case came to my attention this last few days as well -2 days notice and no choice, no not at all. Culture etc is not acceptabe reasons for escaping the demand of having to visit a gravy train ACC assessor.

The answer to the cm is simple. It would be unreasonable to expect a short notice assessment where there is inadequate notice for the documentation to be presented and checked. Code of Claimants rights says claimant is entitled to effective communication and effective and reasonable communication will always be required.

I would be inclined to write to the cm that any appointment will be considered unreasonable unless the presentation and checking of the bundle of documents by the claimant is completed prior to their presentation to the assessor.

There is one assessor which "Complaints" state I am at no time in the future to be asked to attend as prejudice has already occurred by the delivery of irrelevant documentation.

Thats one toady down.

Gloria.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users