ACCforum: jorgen schousboe - ACCforum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

jorgen schousboe

#1 User is offline   gabby 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 32
  • Joined: 25-November 07

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:30 AM

Hi there,I am drafting a letter to the health and disability commissioner about the behaviour of a acc doctor called jorgen schousboe at an assessment i had a couple of years ago,i had complained to both acc and the commissioner after the assessment but was told the commissioner could do nothing until my review was heard,the reviewer of course said schousboe had done nothing wrong in her opinion and championed his actions,so i am back to square one but would like to know has anyone else had problems with schousboe..he is based in the mt pleasant area of chch and as far as i know is a retired gp.. german(i think),anything i am told i will not use in my letter to the commissioner(i am virtually just repeating my original complaint)for privacy you can send me a personal message if thats easier.
0

#2 User is offline   Sparrow 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 534
  • Joined: 22-March 07

Posted 13 March 2009 - 02:17 PM

I know Schousebe is being used by ACC as an IA assessor. There is no way under the sun I would ever visit him, even if it meant there was to be no IA.
I have heard bad accounts of him.
I suggest you go to the Acclaim Canterbury monthly meeting held at Disabled persons Ctre at 314 Worcester St. This is held on the last Thursday of every month and meets at 7.30pm.
Some may be able to give you first hand info of this man.

IT is very hard to get an ACC contractor disciplined. There ar e many complaints lodged about another mad CH assessor but nothing has happened about it.
Have you made a formal complaint about the Reviewer as well??
0

#3 User is offline   gabby 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 32
  • Joined: 25-November 07

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:29 PM

View PostSparrow, on Mar 13 2009, 03:17 PM, said:

I know Schousebe is being used by ACC as an IA assessor. There is no way under the sun I would ever visit him, even if it meant there was to be no IA.
I have heard bad accounts of him.
I suggest you go to the Acclaim Canterbury monthly meeting held at Disabled persons Ctre at 314 Worcester St. This is held on the last Thursday of every month and meets at 7.30pm.
Some may be able to give you first hand info of this man.

IT is very hard to get an ACC contractor disciplined. There ar e many complaints lodged about another mad CH assessor but nothing has happened about it.
Have you made a formal complaint about the Reviewer as well??

thanks for that sparrow..i did complain straight away and in fact within an hour of leavingthe assessment but my case manager just sniggled and said she would talk to someone about it..i also complained about the reviewer kay stringleman several months ago but have had no reply from dereck pullen at drsl..i am not surprised,i have been living down in the deep south but are in the process of moving back to christchurch so will turn up at one of acclaims meetings,cheers.
0

#4 User is offline   ruralkiwi 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 0
  • Joined: 10-February 05

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:30 AM

View Postgabby, on Mar 13 2009, 05:29 PM, said:

thanks for that sparrow..i did complain straight away and in fact within an hour of leavingthe assessment but my case manager just sniggled and said she would talk to someone about it..i also complained about the reviewer kay stringleman several months ago but have had no reply from dereck pullen at drsl..i am not surprised,i have been living down in the deep south but are in the process of moving back to christchurch so will turn up at one of acclaims meetings,cheers.


Acclaim is also active down in the deep south. EmAIL": [email protected] or phone 027=7170484 and leave a message. We also meet twice monthly. PM me if you lke
0

#5 User is offline   fairgo 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 290
  • Joined: 15-September 03

Posted 14 March 2009 - 12:53 PM

And Acclaim Otago also meets twice a month if you are in this vicinity. ph 03 455 HURT for meeting times/dates and you can also leave a message or email [email protected]
0

#6 User is offline   Maraqita 

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 29-June 09
  • LocationWellington Central City

Posted 26 November 2009 - 03:06 AM

So you found out the same as the rest of us; Mr Paterson is USELESS.

View Postgabby, on Mar 13 2009, 01:30 PM, said:

Hi there,I am drafting a letter to the health and disability commissioner about the behaviour of a acc doctor called jorgen schousboe at an assessment i had a couple of years ago,i had complained to both acc and the commissioner after the assessment but was told the commissioner could do nothing until my review was heard,the reviewer of course said schousboe had done nothing wrong in her opinion and championed his actions,so i am back to square one but would like to know has anyone else had problems with schousboe..he is based in the mt pleasant area of chch and as far as i know is a retired gp.. german(i think),anything i am told i will not use in my letter to the commissioner(i am virtually just repeating my original complaint)for privacy you can send me a personal message if thats easier.

0

#7 User is offline   Moeroa 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 940
  • Joined: 20-November 09
  • LocationWellington Central City

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:49 AM

Has anyone ever got any satisfaction from ACC complaints? Or are they more expensive tax payer funded window dressing as well?
0

#8 User is offline   BLURB 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:07 PM

View PostMoe, on Nov 26 2009, 10:49 AM, said:

Has anyone ever got any satisfaction from ACC complaints? Or are they more expensive tax payer funded window dressing as well?


Quote

Has anyone ever got any satisfaction from ACC complaints?


No

Quote

Or are they more expensive tax payer funded window dressing as well?


Yes

Just more expensive tax ACC Levy payer funded window dressing!

Total waste

But then, no-one would employ them in the real world anyway thats why they are there
0

#9 User is offline   hukildaspida 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 3317
  • Joined: 24-August 07

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:41 PM

View Postgabby, on 13 March 2009 - 11:30 AM, said:

Hi there,I am drafting a letter to the health and disability commissioner about the behaviour of a acc doctor called jorgen schousboe at an assessment i had a couple of years ago,i had complained to both acc and the commissioner after the assessment but was told the commissioner could do nothing until my review was heard,the reviewer of course said schousboe had done nothing wrong in her opinion and championed his actions,so i am back to square one but would like to know has anyone else had problems with schousboe..he is based in the mt pleasant area of chch and as far as i know is a retired gp.. german(i think),anything i am told i will not use in my letter to the commissioner(i am virtually just repeating my original complaint)for privacy you can send me a personal message if thats easier.


Jorgen Schousbe appears to be a very organized and busy person.

He is also involved in the Danish community as a Consulate and his linkedin website profile has the links.

http://nz.linkedin.c...usboe/4/822/249

http://www.danishconsulatesnz.org.nz/
0

#10 User is offline   leggo 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 24-January 16

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:21 AM

View Postgabby, on 13 March 2009 - 11:30 AM, said:

Hi there,I am drafting a letter to the health and disability commissioner about the behaviour of a acc doctor called jorgen schousboe at an assessment i had a couple of years ago,i had complained to both acc and the commissioner after the assessment but was told the commissioner could do nothing until my review was heard,the reviewer of course said schousboe had done nothing wrong in her opinion and championed his actions,so i am back to square one but would like to know has anyone else had problems with schousboe..he is based in the mt pleasant area of chch and as far as i know is a retired gp.. german(i think),anything i am told i will not use in my letter to the commissioner(i am virtually just repeating my original complaint)for privacy you can send me a personal message if thats easier.

0

#11 User is offline   leggo 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 24-January 16

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:26 AM

Ive started a complaint against Jorgen Schousboe yesterday.
How did you get on please?
Is there any info you can give to me?
Im not complaining about the 19% he gave as i have had a review and won and got 43%. My complaint is against his manner and disguisting belittling comments he made to me during the lump sum assessment and the fact he hadny obviously read my file at all to say them.

Any help from anyone pls.
0

#12 User is offline   doppelganger 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1558
  • Joined: 19-September 03

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:25 PM

View Postleggo, on 02 December 2017 - 09:26 AM, said:

Ive started a complaint against Jorgen Schousboe yesterday.
How did you get on please?
Is there any info you can give to me?
Im not complaining about the 19% he gave as i have had a review and won and got 43%. My complaint is against his manner and disguisting belittling comments he made to me during the lump sum assessment and the fact he hadny obviously read my file at all to say them.

Any help from anyone pls.


When you complain just mention the NZ Bill of Rights Act

8 Right not to be deprived of life
No one shall be deprived of life except on such grounds as
are established by law and are consistent with the principles
of fundamental justice.
9 Right not to be subjected to torture or cruel treatment
Everyone has the right not to be subjected to torture or to cruel,
degrading, or disproportionately severe treatment or punishment.
10 Right not to be subjected to medical or scientific
experimentation
Every person has the right not to be subjected to medical or
scientific experimentation without that person’s consent.

11 Right to refuse to undergo medical treatment
Everyone has the right to refuse to undergo any medical treatment.

Any assessor downgrading comments must be removed. ACC Complaints need to understand that they need to apply this Act.
0

#13 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7763
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:43 PM

View Postleggo, on 02 December 2017 - 09:26 AM, said:

Ive started a complaint against Jorgen Schousboe yesterday.
How did you get on please?
Is there any info you can give to me?
Im not complaining about the 19% he gave as i have had a review and won and got 43%. My complaint is against his manner and disguisting belittling comments he made to me during the lump sum assessment and the fact he hadny obviously read my file at all to say them.

Any help from anyone pls.


In order to complain first you must understand what the criteria for the assessment and report actually was. For example ACC make it quite clear to the assessors to disregard complaints of pain and that pain is irrelevant for the purposes of determining the degree of capacity. Quite commonly ACC withhold critical information from the recesses and load the questions.. This is where you'll get them. For example I was sent to one of the ACCs orthopaedic assessors who made an assessment of 14.5% when the minimum threshold criteria was 15%. The surgeon looking at this report was horrified and went through the criteria and assessment process himself and came up with a figure of 60%. Needless to say I won the review hearing to get surgery and to continue receiving earnings compensation. As everyone knows ACC ultimately disregarded the reviewer's decision and it took more than two decades to actually get my surgery which was paid by the taxpayer rather than the ACC levy payer.

All Communist based system such as the ACC scheme will ultimately fail. But before they fail we can expect more and more outrageous decisions and outrageous behaviour. Currently more than 50% of claimants are disentitle based on allegations of fraud. The ACC fraud unit boasts that it is the ACCs most profitable centre. The problem is people are too embarrassed to stand up against such tyranny particularly when the ACC use me as their poster boy and their gaggle of followers otherwise known as the tag team who attempt to justify the ACC is bad behaviour.
0

#14 User is offline   gabby 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 32
  • Joined: 25-November 07

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:13 AM

 leggo, on 02 December 2017 - 09:26 AM, said:

Ive started a complaint against Jorgen Schousboe yesterday.
How did you get on please?
Is there any info you can give to me?
Im not complaining about the 19% he gave as i have had a review and won and got 43%. My complaint is against his manner and disguisting belittling comments he made to me during the lump sum assessment and the fact he hadny obviously read my file at all to say them.

Any help from anyone pls.
i complained about schousboe in 2006 both to the H&D commissioner and to the corporation but nothing done as it was his word v mine,i had the same problem you did with his manner,you are right he does not read previous reports and had prejudged me so i was shafted before i walked
in,best thing you can do is just beat him at review and then let him know the outcome,i am surprised he is still doing assessments as the judges must have woken up to him by now,good luck with any complaints about him but he will just do what he did to me..deny everything.
0

#15 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7763
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:21 AM

 gabby, on 05 December 2017 - 08:13 AM, said:

i complained about schousboe in 2006 both to the H&D commissioner and to the corporation but nothing done as it was his word v mine,i had the same problem you did with his manner,you are right he does not read previous reports and had prejudged me so i was shafted before i walked
in,best thing you can do is just beat him at review and then let him know the outcome,i am surprised he is still doing assessments as the judges must have woken up to him by now,good luck with any complaints about him but he will just do what he did to me..deny everything.


We need to analyse what is going on here in order to make any progress.

Okay if you are arguing a person involves all the degrees and years of experience against your own opinion that does not have either qualification or associated experience then of course your opinion counts for nothing case closed.
For you to claim various reports had not been read or there was any kind of pre-judgement you would need to not only have proof but also argue relevance as there may be a qualified opinion that those other reports were not relevant. Again without qualifications and suchlike your opinion counts for nothing.
There is not much point in going to a gunfight without guns or worse still going to a gunfight armed with a feather duster.
As the legislation requires evidence of an accident event that has caused injury and the injury has resulted in incapacity you are going to need to establish proof beyond reasonable doubt evidence before you go to any acc assessment. The reporting you go armed with must outrank the ACC assessor otherwise you are just going to a gunfight armed with a knife.
In the event that the assessment then contradicts the superior reporting you have produced you will then have cause for concern. But then you would need to analyse the nature of why you are concerned.

A reviewer is not qualified to determine which assessor is best And therefore will accept the ACC assessor. The same goes for the district court judge. You need to go back to the original report writers who the assessor has contradicted to get yet another report together with additional reporting that rebukes and refutes the ACC assessor describing in layman's terms for the ACC, reviewer and district court judge why the ACC assessor is wrong.

Then you also need to consider whether or not the ACC assessor was aware that they were wrong and what was their motive for producing a report that was wrong. This is because everybody based on their qualifications and level of experience is entitled to an opinion and the ACC are entitled to choose whichever assessors they like to support their course. A skilful assessor knowingly producing factually incorrect reports will become evident by the way in which they write their reports using language that is not definitive. For example when someone is suffering pain and the assessor wants to misdirected the cause of the pain without actually telling a lie they might use some terminology like "suffers from borderline personality disorder". Now of course when something is described as borderline it has absolutely no meaning as there has been no definitive diagnosis yet they know full well that the inexperienced ACC staff member (with the motive) will read to such statements however they please or how their performance indicators motivate them. Likewise with reviewers who have an expectation to achieve at least 70% decisions on the ACC's favour and I would hate to suggest it but ACC does fund the district court judge should they become involved. This is why you need the secondary revisited report by your own assessor that reads the ACC assessments report and says most definitely does not suffer from any kind of personality disorder, or for that matter whatever other so-called wishy-washy namby-pamby half baked nonsense we read in some of these ACC reports.

Then there are the assessors that are rather blatant in what they write which will identify whether or not they have even been provided with the information that ACC have in their possession or have simply just lied. The analytical processes here to determine what's going on is also rather complex but with the right preparation work and strict adherence to the legislated criteria such reports would be undermined. But they won't be undermined with personal opinions and suchlike of the unqualified or even less than qualified.

Once it is discovered that the assessor has knowingly produced a false document for the purposes of enabling the ACC to make a pecuniary advantage, regardless as to whether or not they knew that that would be the outcome, they have committed criminal fraud by way of a document. All cases of criminal fraud in this manner along in the criminal courts. They do not belong in the ACC system. An adjournment should be achieved while waiting for the criminal court to run its course. In the first instance take the evidence to the police and ask them to investigate. Ensure that the investigation is a real investigation as the ACC have a special arrangement with the police otherwise known as the memorandum of understanding which involves ACC and the police helping one another. If you get fobbed off by the police then you need to go for a private criminal prosecution against the individual who has knowingly produced a false document. While no claimants pursue this facility within our law the ACC and the assessors make billions of dollars from our suffering.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users