• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Beneficiary faces ACC fraud charges Mike "Milky" Gibson

#41 User is offline   Sitting Duck 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:36 PM

Alan Thomas, on Jan 13 2009, 03:26 PM, said:

hakildaspida essentially the charges for fraudulently using a medical certificate. Fraud comes under the crimes act. There is no information to suggest that ACC are alleging the claimant withheld information and that taking a Summary Proceedings action in regards to the ACC Act.

This type of fraud prosecution by the ACC is quite common in as much as the ACC allege an inconsistency with the medical certificates to the extent that all the medical certificates will have been falsely obtained and the claimant is not incapacitated. For the ACC to establish a time when the claimant was or was not incapacitated would require medical information. Although the legislation requires the ACC to rely upon medical information in order to determine an end of incapacity or no incapacity the ACC routinely disregard the ACC legislation thus misleading the court and perjuring themselves in these cases.

The question is whether or not lifting rocks and going fishing is inconsistent with the medical certificates that he cannot return to his preinjury occupation and that ACC had not assisted him into a new occupation whereby rock lifting and fishing would be acceptable.

hakildaspida what makes you think it is a fact that Mike Gibson able or unable to return to his preinjury occupation as his preinjury occupation has nothing whatsoever as well rock lifting or fishing. In addition rock lifting or fishing is not in any way related to the ACC legislated criteria to determine end of incapacity.

That is all Mr Gibson needs!
Advice from Alan Thomas on what is, and what is not fraud.

#42 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:43 PM

Reality, on Jan 12 2009, 01:57 PM, said:

January 30 is when it will all be revealed Huggy. Eat your words then pal.

So Mr Gibson can ignore his doctors medical instructions not to lift, twist, bend or stand whenever it suits him??? To ACC the medical certificate determines a claimant's status in order for compensation to be paid. If the Dr says not to do various activities then the patient should not. If Mr Gibson chooses to ignore medical instruction and then claim compensation then that is fraud. I have read of similar cases in the past that have resulted in jail terms, and rightly so.

Doubtless the good members of ACCForum will be saying there is a conspiracy between ACC, doctors and rich neighbours to force Mr Gibson off his land. Yeh, right

Reality you clearly have no idea what it is like to suffer from injuries do you - basic things like going to the toilet & having a shower also require elements of bending & twisting & standing & those things are everyday functions some non-injured people take too much for granted.

What's the man & others to do when they go to carry out those daily functions- Go to the Doctors & ask them for a Medical Clearance?

Get agrip on life mate.

What Rehabilitation have ACC ever given Mike Gibson & all the others who have ever been accused of Fraud etc ?

How many people have wrongfully been accused & gone through Court Processes costing them their families, financial security, jobs they got without ACC help or retraining & any future chances of independence all because they would rather be contributing to society & doing something positive with their lives because ACC have never given them the retraining help (including information on their rights & entitlements) etc they are entitled to?

Incidently the reliance by ACC & it's use of Private Investigators to establish whether a person is "Faking an injury" as has been relied upon in the obscure book by Arnold Mann written in the 1960s is noted in a District Court judgement that was won for an ACC claimant against ACC.

There are plenty of cases ACC have also lost in both the Civil & Criminal Courts relating to Fraud allegations.You can find them in the Law library.

Have a happy day & no we don't endorse Fraudulent behaviour or any other unlawful behaviour for that matter.

We far prefer to see all people treated equally & given a hand up instead of a kick in the guts for trying to reduce financil & other dependence on our fellow levy payers.

A conviction or locking a person up doesn't help anyone in the longterm who has injuries - in fact in Reality they are unfortunately more likely to end up more dependent on the State.

Doctors & Medical People also have legal obligations, including to those in reciept of ACC earnings or WINZ benefits which can be found under the Medical Council & Hippocratic Oath websites

#43 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:16 AM

Hardwired Sitting Duck and Mini it appears that you have learnt the melody and words of the ACC song regarding what is and what is not fraud.

Quite to the contrary of your opinions about the firmness of my stand about ACC law in regards to what is and what is not ACC fraud concerning ACC allegations of work being a justification to cancel a claim and allege fraud. By legal experts throughout the country are quite aware that the ACC are routinely still using my case as case law when trying to achieve convictions and defending appeals.

When the ACC rely upon my case in the Court of Appeal and even the Supreme Court and lose it is a fair indication that I am right and the ACC is wrong. The correct understanding of the points of law is well known to be in the advice that I have given others in similar circumstances has each and every time been proven to be right.

Not only did I not work work is not even the criteria by which legislation requires the measurement of incapacity. In the case of Mr Gibson by carrying out of work in the form of lifting and moving some rocks and enjoying his fishing has nothing whatsoever to do whether or not his incapacity has ended.

My experience is that those who rely upon propaganda and hyped up a motion driven by a media campaign without medical substance is an indicator that the ACC seeking out to cheat lie and steal from invalids. Those who support the ACC doctrine of belief in this matter most commonly have exaggerated claims or in some way have misrepresented themselves and see negotiation and persuasion as valid forms of argument. These people work in the murky darkness with like-minded people and seek others to join with them in the lynch mob mentality.

#44 User is offline   batman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2009 - 09:25 AM

Acc seems to want both sides of the coin as acc made me look for work while on a unfit cert, threaten me with cutting my money off if I didn't register with the labour dept and turn up and get them to sign a form that I was on their books.After some time the labour dept told acc to F...off as I was their responseability.Then acc made me see a vocational person at the labour department. This lady did a report which ACC disliked so put in my file that I made no attempt to go. They have now admitted that i did go. The next step the case manager took was to make me up the number of animals i had on my hobby farm,this after she was told I wasn't coping with what I had and my uncle and father were doing most of the work ,I was told if I sold them I wouldn't get any more acc.Acc then put more and more pressure on me to up animal numbers or they would cut my money off.In court acc said making me work on a unfit cert was rehab so good on mr Gibson for doing a little bit of rehab ,I look forward to been in court telling a jury what acc thinks a unfit cert is.My lawyer has the paper trail to show what was said in court by acc's lawyer.Since then my cm has put in writting that the unfit cert is only for the job you had that is why they can do the ima, ioa.

#45 User is offline   jocko 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:45 PM

I can lift boulders and trim hedges and I am on ERC. I don't like to do it to often though as it hurts like shit and lays me up for a few days but no pain no gain and you shrivel up and die. I seen my mate Ben lift one end of a fridge one day and nearly shit myself. I thought he would tear his guts out or something as he is a tetraplegic with a bag and all. Does lifting a rock or trimming a hedge create some kind of miraculous fucking healing process to a permanently disabled spine? SHOW me the rock Doc!! Does anyone know how I can contact Milky? I would like to help him. If ACC is going to rehabiltate me to run fishing boats in what they call raging conditions surely they can not do him for fraud for lifting a rock. The rules in regard to rehab are to enable you to live as normal life as possible. It stands to reason that people should be actively encouraged to do as much as they can within their individual pain tolerance. How else do you exercise? If Mike Gibson were in Burwood pain clinic he would be encouraged vigorously to push himself to his limits. So what is the fuss if on the good days he goes above and beyond the call of duty in his normal life. What I say is like Michael fahey about the BNZ. It is my fucking back and I will do what I Like with it!!

#46 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:49 PM

Jocko, Contacting Warren Forster would be a good start.

#47 User is offline   station 

• Pip

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:58 PM

maungataniwha, on Jun 15 2009, 10:51 AM, said:

?

i like many people who live with a sore and painfull back injury i do things at home which need top be done
did these private eyes come back the next day or even hours later to take vidio,s of the victim of their spying lying in bed in agony most likly crying out in pain and did acc present this to his doctor ...no i guess not ????
i painted the side of my house once , it took me 3 weeks, 2 hours one day 2 days in bed recovering till i completed it ,so i know how half truths put forward by these pi can be distorted by acc

#48 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:25 AM

The above posts by Maunga regarding an Adovcate called Keen tohelp or his previous call sign Reality, will surely let the members know what sort of person we are up against.
For an Advocate to be so damning of a claimant is outright outrageous.
Time has shown this guy had his court case withdrawn and ACC are very quiet regarding all this.Those of us who saw the TV3 news will remember Warren's representation of this man and Warrens talk about his integrity and injury. None of us ever doubted that.

We should never be the judge and Jury. IT is not our place to judge anyone or make assertions regardng their integrity.
Also Sparrow will never reveal sources of info to KTH or anyone else.If KTH wants to check out info he does it the proper way and not abuse the messenger.
Time has told also that Sparrow was totally correct as ever.
It is also true that we can never judge anyone regarding their pain or injury. That is not our place to do so.
the ignorance of this man is apalling and truly a realm of jealousy exists.
Some of us are owed a huge apology but that would be wishful thinking.
Maunga has to live every day with the damage she received at the hands of an ACC toady. We all know of others who suffer from this man when assessing claimants.
These people lie thru ther teeth to gain the $millions of $$ reward from ACC .It is is now well known by a few that that is so true. Once again Sparrow was so correct in their claim regarding remuneration.
Of course ACC , of who this forum is all about will judge anyone if it means CM rewards and it is so sad and disturbing to think that an ACC claimant Advocate follows the same line of thinking.

#49 User is offline   Tattoo 

• Pip

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:33 AM

Sparrow, on Jun 16 2009, 12:25 AM, said:

The above posts by Maunga regarding an Adovcate called Keen tohelp or his previous call sign Reality, will surely let the members know what sort of person we are up against.

Sparrow, I think you will find KTH is not Reality. But this is ACCforum so it a bit of anything goes and what the hell.

Sparrow, I appreciate advocacy organisations are not permitted to advertise on the forum, but I don't think it necessary to run an overtly negative campaign against an individual or organisation in order to promote another in a covert way, "you need a good advocate, PM me" [paraphrased]. You may as well just post the details of the good advocate or organisation you recommend so everyone visiting the site know who you think they should contact for such services, rather than a selected (some might say cherry-picked) few.

Its seems only Alan Thomas and your good self who seem to be strongly opposed to advertising. But you aren't employed by any advocacy organisation so it can hardly be seen as advertising if you do promote a particular organisation. I am not sure of watcha's or other's views on the matter but I sure they would be OK with it. However, if you do feel constrained, as I have no association with KFM & Associates, I am more than happy to promote the organisation and its advocates openly on the forum if you like. I think it is great ACC claimants have choice. In fact it would make sense for ACCforum to openly promote this organisation because they offer a broad range of services. So here goes...

If you are looking for an advocate you could try KFM & Associates. The good thing about KFM & Associates is that they also handle WINZ matters and they may not charge for their services (unsure about the charging bit). They also have the stated noble aim "to be the highest quality provider of Advocacy services in New Zealand". For futher information click on the link.
http://www.theadvocate.co.nz/

See, its not difficult and the sky hasn't fallen in.

Peace and wishing everyone a positive day, especially Sparrow.

#50 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:46 AM

Now I am completely confused.

Is Keen to Help and Realty the same person??

This is the problem with being allowed more that one Code name isnt it?

We should all only be allowed one and tht should never reveal the authors identity, unless they want to be known.

Mini

#51 User is offline   Chrissy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:28 AM

View PostSparrow, on Jun 16 2009, 12:25 AM, said:

For an Advocate to be so damning of a claimant is outright outrageous.
Time has shown this guy had his court case withdrawn and ACC are very quiet regarding all this.Those of us who saw the TV3 news will remember Warren's representation of this man and Warrens talk about his integrity and injury. None of us ever doubted that.

We should never be the judge and Jury. IT is not our place to judge anyone or make assertions regardng their integrity.
Also Sparrow will never reveal sources of info to KTH or anyone else.If KTH wants to check out info he does it the proper way and not abuse the messenger.
Time has told also that Sparrow was totally correct as ever.
It is also true that we can never judge anyone regarding their pain or injury. That is not our place to do so.
the ignorance of this man is apalling and truly a realm of jealousy exists.
Some of us are owed a huge apology but that would be wishful thinking.
Maunga has to live every day with the damage she received at the hands of an ACC toady. We all know of others who suffer from this man when assessing claimants.
These people lie thru ther teeth to gain the $millions of $$ reward from ACC .It is is now well known by a few that that is so true. Once again Sparrow was so correct in their claim regarding remuneration.
Of course ACC , of who this forum is all about will judge anyone if it means CM rewards and it is so sad and disturbing to think that an ACC claimant Advocate follows the same line of thinking.

While the comments of 'reality' were not 'nice' or helpful, it was interesting to see the debate unfold and could, if taken less personally, be helpful to those accused of such crimes...

The comments show 'perspective' and what people will come up against in the real world, not everyone understands injury like we do and therefore it is important to understand the thinking of people who lack this insight...

While I don't necessarily agree with what 'reality' said in this thread, he/she made valid points but of course in making his/her points he/she overlooked or ignored the fact that there was/is some question mark over when the video footage was taken. The fact that 'reality' made those points gave 'us' insight into how others would perceive the activities of the accused and better able to formulate a 'counter argument' or defence!

The problem with this forum is that when an opinion is not liked, people resort to 'personal criticism', which is quite sad really, we should be thankful to have differing opinions, these differing opinions will surely help us to reason, gain insight and perspective but that is if we choose to take it on board and debate the issue, without the continuous slanging matches, which are not really helpful to anyone.

If KTH, Reality etc are advocates, then good on them...as long as they are doing 'right' by the people they represent then I don't see any harm in them promoting themselves on an open forum...but that said, if such promotion is unwarranted they leave themselves open to differing opinions which may lead to 'personal criticism'.

Back in 2005, there was an 'advocate' who openly and blatantly promoted himself, yet I did not see people up in arms about it, in fact some regarded him as the saviour of all their woes, for a time, until the truth got out and people realised he is a con and in fact made their situations worse...and when he comes back in 2008 and possibly 2009 for another go...most just shrug their shoulders and ignore the fact that this 'advocate' is picking off innocent people from this forum, I would rather the 'advocates' who do come here, do so openly and their works will speak for themselves and that my friends is the only way we will stop those 'bad' advocates from coming here by stealth and obtaining victims using the PM system!

Considering people come here for 'help' and 'entertainment', surely we all have a responsibility to provide said 'help' and entertainment in good faith, surely we have a responsibilty to ensure that our experiences and knowledge are shared...and if that means promoting certain advocates and warning about others, then what is the harm? Or is this all about ego? Who can make themselves better, bigger, more important?

#52 User is offline   jocko 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:53 AM

I can lift boulders and trim hedges and I am on ERC. I don't like to do it to often though as it hurts like shit and lays me up for a few days but no pain no gain and you shrivel up and die. I seen my mate Ben lift one end of a fridge one day and nearly shit myself. I thought he would tear his guts out or something as he is a tetraplegic with a bag and all. Does lifting a rock or trimming a hedge create some kind of miraculous fucking healing process to a permanently disabled spine? SHOW me the rock Doc!! Does anyone know how I can contact Milky? I would like to help him. If ACC is going to rehabiltate me to run fishing boats in what they call raging conditions surely they can not do him for fraud for lifting a rock. The rules in regard to rehab are to enable you to live as normal life as possible. It stands to reason that people should be actively encouraged to do as much as they can within their individual pain tolerance. How else do you exercise? If Mike Gibson were in Burwood pain clinic he would be encouraged vigorously to push himself to his limits. So what is the fuss if on the good days he goes above and beyond the call of duty in his normal life. What I say is like Michael fahey about the BNZ. It is my fucking back and I will do what I Like with it!!

#53 User is offline   keentohelp 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:44 AM

Mini, there is no need to feel confused although it is understandable if you are reading Sparrow’s posts.

It is Sparrow who is confused (you are often confused aren’t you Sparrow).

Having demonstrated to us all on another thread that she simply likes being rude and for no substantive reason (and even her rudeness in itself is irrational) she now has ‘decided’ (fantasised?) that I am yet another member who, presumably she also does not like.

#54 User is offline   Maraqita 

• PipPip
  • LocationWellington Central City

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:25 PM

View PostReality, on Jan 12 2009, 05:44 PM, said:

So if you know things that I don't know then lets hear what they are.........

Tipsy?

View PostReality, on Jan 12 2009, 12:57 PM, said:

January 30 is when it will all be revealed Huggy. Eat your words then pal.

So Mr Gibson can ignore his doctors medical instructions not to lift, twist, bend or stand whenever it suits him??? To ACC the medical certificate determines a claimant's status in order for compensation to be paid. If the Dr says not to do various activities then the patient should not. If Mr Gibson chooses to ignore medical instruction and then claim compensation then that is fraud. I have read of similar cases in the past that have resulted in jail terms, and rightly so.

Doubtless the good members of ACCForum will be saying there is a conspiracy between ACC, doctors and rich neighbours to force Mr Gibson off his land. Yeh, right

View PostReality, on Aug 10 2008, 09:42 PM, said:

So, you are now a psychic as well. That explains everything!

What leads you to believe I'm an ACC staff member other than providing a convenient excuse not to provide informaiton for those who read this forum. If I was part of ACC I would doubtless be already well aware of the giant conspiracy that everyone except you and the secret handshake members are part of?

Does it not occur to you that some members of the general public might just be irritated by the unsubstantiated crap you write.

You won't tell this forum your sources or the MP's name because it's all a figment of your fevered imagination.

Your last comment about not reading your posts does have a ring of truth about it. One thing I've noted with your posts that once you post crap nobody cares about it. This is presumably because no-one else on this forum has your psychic powers, special knowledge and proof of fake assessments, how much toadys are paid and the whole ACC conspiracy and "huge fraud".

What did you think about Randy Pausch's U-tube video?

View PostReality, on Aug 10 2008, 03:53 PM, said:

Don't like any criticism do we eh Sparrow?
  • "Good decisions in favour of claimants" Presumably any decision against a claimant is a bad decision?
  • "Corrupt [sorry, CORRUPT] practices of ACC staff and their contractors". Obviously there is a huge conspiracy that only a privileged few know about. Presumably in your eyes every claimant is as pure as the driven snow?
  • "Well we know the answer" Secret society huh? I don't know the secret handshake but why don't you share the facts about conspiracies and toadies with the rest of us. We are waiting......
  • "Maunga has been seriously injured by an ACC TOADY" How on earth can that be? I understood that Doctors and Surgeons and Nurses do all the treatment. ACC is merely a bureacracy so its hard to see how ACC could cause serious injury. Just a thought, if the ACC toady had made Maunga better would he/she still be a toady?
  • "You have no idea who I am" Correct, just as you have no idea who I am. I criticise your comments and attitude. If you lost that great big chip off your shoulder you would find it much easier to move around and get back to work - if you could find someone willing to put up with your acid tongue.
  • "go carefully laddie" So, you can say what you like but I can't?
  • "Another TOMO in the making here friends" So Tomo does not know the secret handshake either?
Stop poncing around in your own self-importance Sparrow, from my scanning of your posts no-one seems to take much notice of you, apart from a few fellow secret handshake mates who also know about the conspiracies (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

On a serious note there are some very knowlegable correspondents on this site. Boho Refugee and Not Waddie put forward some good info. Even Alan Thomas posts some good points from time to time although I confess that I am confused about his ramblings sometimes that just don't seem to make much sense.
Sparrow. What did you think of Randy Pausch's final lecture? (the link on my previous post).

View PostReality, on Aug 10 2008, 07:56 AM, said:

Seems like the whole world is out of step with you Maungataniwha, apart from Sparrow of course who is also prone to making unsubstantiated statements.

It appears that if some doctor thinks you are fit to work then he is a toady. Conversely if a doctor says that you are crippled then the sun shines out of his backside and he is your best mate for life. What a miserable existence you and Sparrow must lead, looking for stuff that proves you are crippled. Get a life, put your miseries to one side and concentrate on what you can do - if not for yourself then for others.

http://abcnews.go.co...=4614281&page=1

P.S. If all these 'Toadies" lie about you and injure you then how come they are still practicing? Surely you have complained to the numerous commissions that have been setup to investigate such serious issues. The Commission industry would love to hear from you - it helps to justify their existence, even if they find that your complaints prove to be baseless.
SPINOZA???

#55 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:42 PM

kindly stop dragging up old stuff.
We all know who this guy is and what he stands for but, I dont want my name involved with him anymore thanks. Delete your post, you are stirring.

#56 User is offline   awryly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:11 PM

So a beneficiary cannot, per se, be guilty of ACC fraud?

:lol:

#57 User is offline   awryly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:14 PM

(I have a father that did not beget Cain.)

#58 User is offline   jocko 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:34 AM

ACC ARE SCUM AND CASE MANAGERS ARE LIARS

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

STUFF — SUNDAY STAR TIMES — SUNDAY STAR TIMES — 13 OCT 2002
Doctors put ACC bullies on blacklist
By PRAVIN CHAR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctors are blacklisting some ACC case managers, whom they claim are seeking biased medical assessments to get patients off the scheme.

Professor Des Gorman, head of occupational medicine at Auckland University, said Accident Compensation Corporation case managers had approached him to produce this kind of report.

To avoid accusations of being "ACC hitmen", he said the university had compiled a blacklist of managers it would no longer deal with.

"As soon as we suspected we were dealing with managers who were after a particular outcome, that we were being used, we didn't deal with them. In other instances they have got angry when they didn't get the report they wanted."

Gorman's claims have been backed by medical experts across New Zealand.

Dr Harvey Williams, a Christchurch psychiatrist who has patients referred to him by ACC, described the problem not as "bad apples" but as a "bad culture".

"I think at times the ACC think they are buying a report rather than paying for a report. The whole ACC thing is to get as many people off their books as possible.

"When one case manager received a report there was a lot of disappointment because it wasn't what she wanted. I felt the best way to deal with it was for her to put it in writing - wisely she didn't do that."

Dr Peter Robinson, senior lecturer at Auckland Medical School and formerly the ACC's corporate medical adviser, now runs the Medical Protection Society. He revealed he too had blacklisted several ACC managers.

"I will now accept referrals from only about four case managers who I know and trust and have blacklisted at least half a dozen," he said. "There is an inference that certain opinions are expected and there are people whose opinions are not balanced.

"I had a recent situation where I was told by ACC to amend my report. I have gone back to them saying I will answer queries but I will not change my opinion."

There were suggestions case managers were given bonuses for putting people off the scheme.

Wellington occupational and aviation medicine specialist Peter Dodwell, who has handled hundreds of ACC cases, believes the managers are simply following orders.

Wellington barrister Hazel Armstrong, a former ACC board member involved in medico-legal litigation for more than 15 years, said it was increasingly difficult to get an independent medical opinion.

"The majority of case managers I have dealt with are looking for ways of getting people off the scheme."

But ACC chief executive Garry Wilson said he was unaware of any inappropriate behaviour by case managers.

"ACC uses more than 1000 doctors or medical academics for assessments of claimants and none has contacted ACC expressing concerns about the conduct of ACC staff," he said.

Any doctors who had concerns about ACC should go to him, he said.

"ACC finds it difficult to believe doctors or medical academics feel pressured by case managers."

ACC Minister Ruth Dyson refused to comment but National's ACC spokesman Dr Paul Hutchison insisted an investigation was vital, saying constituents had complained about ACC decisions.

#59 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

Hi there

Read post 62 & 63 then go over to Tomos life story and read sparrows post to me over there.

What hipocrisy!!!

Post 62 in here quotes: "Another thom in the making"
Post 63 tells Mehment : "Kindly stop dragging up old stuff" & "Delete you post and stop stirring"

Sparrows post over on Tomos post is like to drop the "spite'.............. like who the hell is this bird to tell me who to like.

Thomo has threatened suicide and all sorts of shit in the past, he is a known liar, why should I beleive him now that he says he is dying.

This is the guy that was behind my naming!!! Why should I care if he is dire straits or not!! I am not two faced, I am not afraid to have my sayings put up here for all to see. I dont say them if I dont want them seen. Not like some people I am not two-faced. Thank god for that.

This forum has always got someone on the rampage, for something, nothing or otherwise.

I am not going to treat Thomo any different than I ever did. We are all slowly dying, some more slowly than others, but it is an eventuality which must come too us all at the passing of the years. Lots worse off than Thomo never hear a peep out of them. They have dignity!!! They live in spite of their injuries not because of them. I sulate all those people out there.

Now I must pop back to Thomo's thread and see what I need to be say there.

Fight hard guys and girls, dont waste time on tripe!

Yes thats right you can be sure that I will still have my say, I only speak for me though and am not so bold as to infer that I speak for others.

Mini

#60 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:20 PM

Mini how dare you accuse me of being a liar. I have never lied, not once!

I do not know your name and do not care to know your name and have had no part in naming you. Mini you are clearly suffering from significant psychological disorders because you to lash out at whoever you think should be your victim. I have endured a lot from you over the years mini and have tolerated it simply because I accept that a large number on the site are suffering from their own psychological problems, injuries and Demons. I have also encouraged others to tolerate your bad behaviour so as to have regard for your injuries.

However you must take responsibility for your own actions and not make accusations without substance in the same way that you would not want ACC to make decisions or accusations without substance. I do believe it is within your capacity to intellectualise your way past your own disabilities and the stresses they cause.

As for myself and various other conditions that may not have been an issue if it were not for the way with in which the ACC has treated me, I have been aware of the additional problems since the 1980s, I am now on medication which hopefully may stabilise my current condition and I am thinking optimistic thoughts. I am also hoping for further diagnosis and treatment plan funded by the ACC as the national health system does not fund everything, as we all know.

Mini it is irrelevant as to whether some are better off worse off than another. What matters is that we get a proper return on our investment of ACC levies. Your position and thinking is no doubt driven by some form of self-styled morality of fairness and equality. I suspect you might be a socialist.

Evil prevails when good men do nothing means that good people should speak out rather than your nonsense suggesting that people who are suffering should remain silent with some kind of ridiculous dignity. Shame on you for such ridiculous logic pathways. Please think before you speak.

I do not want to be a subject of my environment, I want my environment to be a subject of me. This is what sets humans apart from animals. This is why medicine and medical remedies were invented.

Many you talk about fighting hard yet at the same time you talk about injured people remaining silent. Does this mean flailing your arms about like windmills in silence?

The site was set up in the hope that good people would say something and what they would say was something important.

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users