• You cannot reply to this topic

Review v Hearing v Mediation-An ACC/DRSL Scam

#21 User is offline   DARRELLGEMMA 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:42 PM

View Postdoppelganger, on Jan 16 2009, 11:32 AM, said:

i had a bit of surprising information that a review that is known to make false decision and knowingly are false decision has now become a justice of the piece.

this is W. L. Shirley 42 Beach Street St Clair Dunedin. phone 455 4616

I do not believe that this person is a fit and proper person to be a JP. Does any one know how to register a complaint so as to have this person removed. Wonder how many other reviewers are looking at becoming JP's.

Hi Doppelganger it is Darrell here. I have the information for you to make this complaint. The details are as follows. Royal federation of nz justices association. P.O box 5005 lambton quay Wellington 6040 49 Ballance street Wellington. Telephone 04 9188447 Fax 04 9188034 e-mail [email protected] website www.jpfed.org.nz.
I hope that those details i just gave you help you out with you complaint.
Kind Regards.
Darrell Pearce

#22 User is offline   DARRELLGEMMA 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:20 PM

View PostNoDrsl, on Jan 16 2009, 10:09 PM, said:

Hello Darrell,
be good to catch up sometime

In your list of ACC reviewers, Peter Barker was the Branch Manager of ACC Masterton, but left under "circumstances" ( inquire more) then became a clerk at ACC lower Hutt then went on to become an ACC reviewer.

Co-incidentally, this media article came about, dont know if it is related though, maybe others might shed some light on it over time

Acc Masterton -destroyed Files, NEEDS Investigation
http://accforum.org/forums/index.php?showt...amp;#entry13637

Hi NoDrsl it is Darrell here. Yes we will have to catch up somtime. My phone number is 06 7696440. With regards to Mr Barker i have never had him as a reviewer. But i can confirm acc were going to assign to my mediation but acc declined of course. Anyway i will be writing to Derek Pullen alleging a conflict of interest with regards to Marie Hill who is not independent. I want to ask you this have you ever had a review where the case manager made a decision & is then acc's representative at my review hearing. Do you agree that there is a conflict of interest by any chance. Can you find out for me please.
Do give me a ring sometime.
Kind Regards
Darrell Pearce.

#23 User is offline   DARRELLGEMMA 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:25 AM

View PostNoDrsl, on Jan 16 2009, 10:23 PM, said:

yes, yes and yes.

Hi No DRSL it is Darrell here. Thank you for the info that i need. I want to ask you. Did you ever entitlements to like the independence allowance & other entitlements or did acc take them off you like they did with me fucken bastards excuse the wording as it is only 8.20am in the morning. I do believe that when i write this letter to Derek Pullen. I will cite the willson as a prime example of how the review process is a failure. ACC should be made to go to mediation in my case & all other claimants like yourself are entitled to go to mediation. Never listen to what ACC have to say because they just tell a load of bullshit.
Yes we will have to catch up sometime.
Kind Regards.
Darrell Pearce.
P.S. If you want to send me an e-mail if you want to [email protected]

#24 User is offline   DARRELLGEMMA 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:45 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on Jan 12 2009, 05:32 PM, said:

Next time you are before a reviewer ask them how they learn to be a reviewer and who they go to when they are seeking legal advice regarding ACC legislated criteria. Of course reviewers lose their independence when these training courses and legal criteria originate from the ACC Corporation itself.

The very basics of fairness and natural justice is a fundamental point of law that is not properly understood as a result of the ACC viewpoint contamination which is at odds with the higher courts.

Hi Alan it is Darrell here. Can i ask you first of all. How many reviews have you had & how many reviews did you win. I have had 11 reviews 6 were heard 5 withdrawn won 2 reviews lost the other 4 & yes Marie Hill was a reviewer that i had in Auckland. Not independent at all. How many district court appeals have you had & how many did you win. I have had 3 district court appeals lost all 3 yes one was an acc appeal. Thieving bastards they are. Excuse the choice of words. No wonder acc won't agree to mediation in my case. I have tried 3 times to get them around the negotiating table but they won't budge. Totally inconsiderate as far as i am concerned. I have managed to obtained the judges notes from my appeal hearing. I have also written to Derek Pullen at drsl alleging a conflict of interest. I also have managed to request the tape recording of my review hearing. Anyway all the best with your battle against those bastards called acc.
I Look Forward To Your Reply Soon.
Kind Regards
Darrell Pearce.

#25 User is offline   i love chocolate 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:19 AM

View Postwatcha, on Jan 11 2009, 10:40 PM, said:

More to follow.

Hi Watcha,
Just wondered if there was an update on this situation as yet?

#26 User is offline   i love chocolate 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:21 AM

View Postdarrellpearce, on Jan 13 2009, 08:05 PM, said:

Hi Hukildaspida it is Darrell here. I can name some more these reviewers to help you. They are as follows.
Justine Falconer
Peter Jackson now operations manager at drsl in hamilton
Margaret Barnett Davidson
Marie Hill
Rex woodhouse
Peter Barker
John Greene
Kay stringleman
John Haines
Dave Walker
Mike Dunn.
I hope that helps you out.
Kind Regards
Darrell Pearce

Are you saying that all these Reviewers previously worked for ACC?

#27 User is offline   Fighter for Justice 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:45 AM

Hello, DRSL used to have Vicki Thompson and Nicola Willet as Reviewers. Vicki Thompson was not a very good reviewer. Nicola Willet was a Reviewer in one of my Reviews. Despite Nicola Willet knowing our confidential addresss (from ACC) she did not disclose that she lived in the same District Council area. If she had I would have asked for her to be replaced with another Reviewer.

Peter Barker was the Reviewer in my Review Hearing in 2001. I believe he failed to listen to the facts in my case regarding WorkAon, Consent Forms, Health Questionnaires, WorkAon refusing my Review Rights (first on threat to cut ERC, secondly verbally denied review rights on actual cutting of ERC by returning Medical Certificate, and thirdly giving me review rights on a further threat to cut my ERC (already cut nearly 2 1/2 months earlier). I believe Mr Barker went off on a tangent which totally suited WorkAon and I lost my Review. I have probably had 6 - 10 Review Hearings in total and Peter Barker was the worst Reviewer I have ever had! Is Peter Barker still a Reviewer and if not, why not?

#28 User is offline   watcha 

• PipPip

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:50 PM

Kay Stringleman, I would be interested to know if any claimant has had a win with her as reviewer. She is indeed a former ACC employee, her competence is certainly in question, however, her bias is not, definitely one hand firmly in ACC's vast pocket and may even qualify as a pathological liar.

John Green is another one from a similar mold; also sits in the Tenancy Tribunal. Anyone know his history? I seem to recall a bit of dodgy work in the North Is a few years ago and quietly transferred to the South Is. Can anyone confirm that?

Are there any straight reviewers out there??

#29 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2009 - 04:12 PM

Jane Wilson is another one that limits the information, but John Greene claims decisions had been made when no decision has been made or recorded in the file.

In my case it is the review unit that first made the false statements followed by the reviewer and then by the ACC legal team. They did have Private Investigators to help in the supply of false information

#30 User is offline   gabby 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:17 PM

hi there..I have had two reviews conducted by nicola willett and found her to be a fair and considerate person..i have also had john green and kay stringleman the latter being probley the worst person i have come across in the acc system..she made it very clear by her actions that she was pro acc and as i have stated on here before she acted more like a cheerleader for the corporation and was assisting the acc lawyer..not a nice lady..before she had issued her written decision i was searching for a good lawyer for the appeal..she was that transparent.

#31 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:42 AM

John Greene was also Branch Manager for a period in Dunedin. As for being independent he is not as he was involved to have my entitlements removed.

#32 User is offline   scared 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2009 - 09:51 AM

Jaqulin Stephano is a very fair and straight up - listening - reviewer. I am happy that when we went to review we had her to judge the merits of what we were saying and grasp the BS of what ACC were trying to say.

#33 User is offline   gabby 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:28 AM

View Postwatcha, on Apr 9 2009, 04:50 PM, said:

Kay Stringleman, I would be interested to know if any claimant has had a win with her as reviewer. She is indeed a former ACC employee, her competence is certainly in question, however, her bias is not, definitely one hand firmly in ACC's vast pocket and may even qualify as a pathological liar.

John Green is another one from a similar mold; also sits in the Tenancy Tribunal. Anyone know his history? I seem to recall a bit of dodgy work in the North Is a few years ago and quietly transferred to the South Is. Can anyone confirm that?

Are there any straight reviewers out there??

Hi there in regard to 'kay' stringleman' i have had it mentioned to me that kay is not her first name..have you any info on that?everything i have seen about this acc toady she uses the name 'kay',i did compile a list of acc reviewers based on my experience and what i had been told but there was nothing that hadnt already been mentioned in this forum,there was a house programme on tv2 a few months ago where a mediator was used for people who had been ripped off..the mediator was a john greene..and he seemed to do a good job,just wondering if it was same one who you have mentioned on here?

#34 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:35 AM

john Greene like most of the reviewers are looking for new ways to rip off a lot of people. john Greene was advertising for services and if for DRSL then one has to wonder. He was honest on TV but more than likely there were no disputes.

#35 User is offline   awryly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:30 PM

View Posthukildaspida, on Jan 13 2009, 03:53 PM, said:

Does anyone have all the names of the reviewers DSRL uses & the periods that they were formerly employed by ACC in any capacity?

John Orange was one that comes to mind & he has now , thankfully, G O N E.

I'm working on it. ;)

#36 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:11 PM

John Orange has not gone as a reviewer. He reviewed one of my review hearing applications, on the papers, just the other week because he saw no point in having an oral hearing where I might be able to present my written submissions. Tomorrow I am going to a review hearing with Michael Dunn as the reviewer after John Orange dismissed my review hearing application on the basis that Michael done has already decided matters. Had I been an oral hearing in the normal fashion John Orange would not have made such a stupid mistake.

#37 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:04 AM

So is the DRSL Mediator the same as the ex-Race Relations Commissioner?

Mr Jay (John) Clarke

AboutPosted ImageQualifications :HND(Bus St), GDBS(DR),Tel Business :09 915 8200Tel Fax :09 915 8201Email :[email protected]Web site :http://drsl.co.nzAddresses

Curriculum Vitae

View Postdarrellpearce, on 12 January 2009 - 06:43 AM, said:

Hi Watcha it is Darrell Pearce here. I could not agree anymore. These reviewers who are employed by drsl are ex acc staff members who are employed by acc to back up acc's decisions as has happened in my case 2-3 times. I will have a look for the case of willson. Do you know the case number by any chance at al please. The acc in my case won't even go to mediation unless you can get a successful resolution. In my case i have had 6 reviews won 2 lost 4 strike rate 10% when it comes to these district court appeals had 3 lost 3 one was an acc appeal that they won thieving bastards they are. It all comes down to fairness & how does acc explain fairness they can't because they are fucken useless excuse the wording it is only 7.42am in the morning & for me to use that type of language is not like me. Grab a copy of judge cadenhead's decision in my case decision number 150/2008 where he to criticises the way the review process is conducted.
Kind Regards
Darrell Pearce.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users