Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Transport Cost And Occupational Assessment

#1 User is offline   sidcoon 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:36 AM

Hi there team , I have just two questions to ask ? I had an appointment in ch-ch to see a neurosurgon 2 weeks ago , drove down there from nelson. I get to appointment and the lady tells me that it has been cancelled as surgon has gone away (was I pissed off) as new nothing of the change they told me that they send me a letter ,but i did not receive one as would not be there . so appointment is next week now , I claimed for travel down there and back ,I would like to no if I can claim for travel for next week when i go down once bloody more as this was not my fault.asked case manger to fly me down and she said has to ask old employer so still waiting to see what will happen.Also have i the write to ask for a list of occupational assesses that aon use in nelson so i can pick one myself .as i asked case manger who they used and who i would be send to ,she said it all depends one how she feels in the morning, who she sends me to :wacko: THANKS SID

#2 User is offline   Juscallin1 

• Pip

Posted 28 April 2004 - 09:29 AM

;) Hi Sid,
Who was your Neurologist assessor in CHCH???
ACC must re-imburse your travel costs. Insist that you are not fit to travel for a second time and insist that they fly you down. They flew me to Dunedin to see a neuro what ever and also paid for a Motel for the night!!!!!

Secondly, you have the right to be given a list of all the Assessors in your area and you have the right to chose. It is in the legislation. So insist the CM
provide you with a list. CM knows that what he is saying is incorrect.
Good luck

#3 User is offline   BillyBob 

• Pip

Posted 28 April 2004 - 11:58 AM

Yes sid you can claim for the travel for however many times you have to attend.
Dont let them fob you off

cheers

#4 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2004 - 06:53 PM

Sid get a copy of your file and see if they made an appointment.

#5 User is offline   sidcoon 

• Pip

Posted 29 April 2004 - 07:53 PM

thank for all your imfo . doppelganger i made the appointment my self after i had surgery on my back and the surgery changed them with out letting me no .I rang case manger the other day and they are not going to fly me so I will drive down and what a state i will be in by the time i get there, aon nelson starting to play games again , thanks again :wacko: sid

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users