• You cannot reply to this topic

hollis v ird in high court tax law

#41 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

View PostMINI, on 09 September 2013 - 09:18 AM, said:

Who are 'we' 'tad wary of me in here David Butler, except you. You can only speak for you and your other names!! No one else.

it was clear that Alan Thomas has been a tad wary of me for many years. However, I only ever tended to look on him as a shit stirrer, a jealous wantabe, a self promoting wantabe business person, who kept 15 or 17 companies running and ACC caught him while he was gaining acc. these are the facts to me.

I have seen this type of wannabe business person a lot in my working life, and companies of that many were only needed to swish money around in and write out Tax invoices to look as though they belonged to either or company, and hide money away from the govt. Hence I consider I had a real dislike for him. But as I have pointed out with the Blurb scenario of naming me way back then, I am not the sort to hold garbage in my brain forever as I was busy fighting for my rights. Sure I may have sniped at both of them and flowers, but I would never want to or envisage any real harm coming to them and none of my sniping will show I was anything to do with and TBP incident or conspiracey.

Apart from you two known people on here, the newbies of H8ACC_2013, whetu, both newbies in 2013, with no tails of ACC taking money off them wrongfully or anything like that................a bit like you really. Have yet to be proved to be anyone other than you two as above or LV nottingham and co type people. Mind you I may have yet to catch up on some news so that be incorrect. Patience is the word.

Why would LF want to look my name up in a google tax search. Again they would have to have my name to do that, and someone would have had to give it too them. You could do it as you are a member of this sit ACCforum and you watched as others, such as Huggy ( took down and apoligised) but up my name during my tax years, but not that case. Flowers ( admin took the case down and it was never heard of again until LF picked it up). And Blurb, who of course got a right telling off from me, and he never mentioned it again. All this over at the very least a three year period. Could be longer as the events that took place had little to do with one another.

You still have told me who Nottingham was posting as in those days so that I may see what I have done to make him act in so an irrational way as to give LF your garbage, about me, that said I was a tax cheat, then go on to say I was and ACC Fraudster, give my house photo and address, and proceed at a latter date to threaten me. I had never heard of him or his brothers, but I have now havent I and a lot they have to answer for as well. The point being that whoever used my name in LF to break all those laws, is surely going to be proved wrongful and have to stand up at some time.

According to Whetu the newbie, who knows nothing, but says a lot, LF associates have going to be on my doorstep all weekend. No doubt the only reason they would want to come is to carry out the action they threatened too, previously, that is on google at this time.

Whetu, whoever they be, has also a lot to answer for in his/her flashing of me of messages of threat etc. They are recorded, so their is hardly any running from the fact that they happened. I might help you to understand the seriousness of these actions, to know that both admin and Banamac1 or Grant Mac came on to the forum as it was happening and guess what whetu did. He ran like a scalded rabbit, I kid you not, he was like the wind................he obviously didnt what to see others in there that could make his life a little be difficult to post. This was witnessed however, and snaps taken etc, so as far as I am concerned if whetu wants to end up talking to those that matter, I am sure he has done enough to grab their attention.

However, who would ever be discouraged by the nasty threatening nature of their posts. You guys are not worried that it goes on here, and as far as you both go in ordering people about, one could be unalarmed to find that one or both of you act as admin. You certainly have shown on here that you cover for each other by answering each others posts addressed to the opposite person. A very true pattern that one.

View PostMINI, on 09 September 2013 - 09:46 AM, said:

I have had all the information I need off this site for a number of months. The only left to gather is the extremly stupid way in which whetu attempts to scare the shit out of me.

Noticably I have not been banned lately as it gets closer to 'd' day, this of course means only that Alan Thomas wims of the first months back in accforum off house arrest have actually altered from using the thread he issued for me not long after he came back, to this latter approach which appears to be let her go, because whetu is flashing some hate messages at her which will shut her up.

This is the way I see, no one of the Thomas supporters one or two of you have expressed your horror and disagreement of such mean spitful writings as whetus flashings are. Oh no no because one of you is behind whetu's name. I am right arent I??

Mini

View PostMINI, on 09 September 2013 - 10:30 AM, said:

That is sthe most typical reply from you that I would expect. Your writings destory you.

Mind you Blurbs seem to do a fairly good job of it as well.

Mini

View PostMINI, on 09 September 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

I do not see my problems as problems, when I see the stuff you were writing to Blurb in 2008. Oh my golly gosh, you are totally full of it arent you??

Like was you investigation with the ACC fraud people anything to do with the Fitzie letter??

What was the end result of your investigation. if you were in ACC corporates good books you would easily have a letter to say so wouldnt you?? As I have one from local office saying they do not consider any entitlement I have asked for and been given, has not been fraudulent.

Also telling Blurb not to mention on here that you are Hardwired as you dont want ACC to know. Now remembering that you were on w/c at the time, you are shown to be a backstabber of the people you are supposed to be assisting. Why should you not want ACC to know, for christs sake, you are dealing with corporates in ACC, yet you are telling Blurb you dont want them to know who you post as!!! Yep that is as straight as you would be in real life. Shape of dog hind leg!!!

Watch the walls tumble as the truth comes out...............you ready dog. Is it going to be tit for tat between you and Blurb or is it going to be..........put it all into a package and let the court sort it.

Oh bugger it I havent got time to be yakking with a two bit crime like you. I need to get onto more factual stuff. Although I must say Blurbs stuff I beleive and yours is shown to be needed some wariness about the extent to which you go to tell the truth................not very far. Not even a bloody non de plume that you could give up by snapping your fingers. Meaning that stuff Hardwired had written pre 2008 was not to be seen by ACC while you were on W/c. Most interesting. One would have to ask what were you trying to hide from ACC??? After all you never had to fight for your own rights as they never tried to take your erc/w/c off you did they???

Mini

One must advise you here Claire ,due to the content of your writings to IMMEDIATELY go down to the Police and make a FORMAL complaint .Posted Image

Dave

#42 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 09 September 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

One must advise you here Claire ,due to the content of your writings to IMMEDIATELY go down to the Police and make a FORMAL complaint .Posted Image

Dave

You are not my lawyer. My lawyer has direct contact with the police. He will no doubt be in contact with him in all that happens in my house or anywhere that worries me.

I consider your suggestion that I need them because of my writings is unwarranted as my writings are my opinions and I am allowed to let the forum members know what I consider of the writings Fran is getting banned for. He is only telling it as it was when he posts e-mails of you citing your actions at 2008.

The Police would not have you as a witness for the Thomas trial and neither would Alan Thomas lawyer because of your unreliability. You actually posted up here that you werent going because they wouldnt pay your airfare. That is my memory of why you werent used as a witness at the thomas TBP trial.

I find you telling me to go to the Police as a threat, to my well being. This of course will be handed to the people that matter.

And one would have to ask why Mark (Freefall) is still banned. Is it because he posted the tapes from Lauda Finem.

So it is that Alan Thomas can post hurtful stuff to his site, which is lies etc from LF and not even get a wet bus ticket swipe over the knuckles. But when Mark posts something that only tells how it was that you told Nottingham therefor LF, all about the forum members personal lives, he gets banned forever. (I consider you dont want him here, because he is a very talented person, with computers, and the Whetu debacle - flashing messages - against me could never have taken place with him here).

I will not be intimidated by you or anyone else. I have paid for my house, I pay for the rates. I am the only one that has a right to be here without prior consent. That is what anyone has to get passed before they come near my home. Just because you losers do not have the means to own a property, doesnt mean you can threaten me as you have done here.

While I am here I did make a typing mistake in the two postings you have put up which I will correct in the orginal postings, but alas cannot do in here.

In the fourth post you put up as mine - it has at para 3, I state: "I have one from local office saying they do not consider any entitlement I have asked for and been given, has not been fraudulent". Of cause that 'not' should not be in the sentence. Although I is obvious from my writings for many months that I have a letter from ACC that clears me of any and all accusations of being a ACC fraudster. The same as I have one from the tax dept.

In the first docoment you posted up on this thread on 9/9/2013 @ 9.18am, 6th paragraph, should include : "You still have 'not' told me who Nottingham was posting as in those days so that I may see what I have done to make him act in so an irrational way as to give LF your garbage about me, that said I was a tax cheat."

I beleive he did not know me at all, as I did not know him and you have simply made up a story to get some sort of revenge against me for whatever reason you have dreamt up.

Mini

#43 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

Best you update yourself a tad and read the thomas thread about the cookie man claire
unreliable-your venomous statement
go fucking read lady
your a nasty shit stirring bitch trying to make others your target with LIES
your not worth the effort to be nice to in here nor do you deserve any niceties at all re your performance libel slandering etc at me ,so language is as it should be at you
dave

#44 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 10 September 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

Best you update yourself a tad and read the thomas thread about the cookie man claire
unreliable-your venomous statement
go fucking read lady
your a nasty shit stirring bitch trying to make others your target with LIES
your not worth the effort to be nice to in here nor do you deserve any niceties at all re your performance libel slandering etc at me ,so language is as it should be at you
dave

And you had nothing to do with providing the documentation to LF in any way what-so-ever did you? The documentation has caused me to be hounded like a rabbit, by a pack of hounds that dont even have the nicitie to allow me to see who they really are.

nottingham, LF, Alan thomas, and you, David Butler started this with me. I will be the one to end it.

You are less a target than I am, with more reason than I, to be one. Your slutty remarks are usual for you from way back in 2007/08 That I can prove. Directly targetted at me. you think you are the only one that kept documentation arent you.

And you say I am the stirrer.

Not by a long shot.

Mini

#45 User is offline   whetu 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostMINI, on 10 September 2013 - 09:46 AM, said:

I find you telling me to go to the Police as a threat, to my well being. This of course will be handed to the people that matter.

Steady on there old girl, you are being super sensitive, David Butler has not threatened you at all. Mini you are letting your over excitable imagination run away. Mini stay calm and take a deep breath. I am sure that the people handling your situation have been fully briefed about what job they have to undertake and will be seeing you in person in due course.

And one would have to ask why Mark (Freefall) is still banned. Is it because he posted the tapes from Lauda Finem.

This is great news. Mark Davis (aka Freefallnz, Mark, Muppet and Dragonblade) attempted to download the entire content of this forum as well as harvesting the forum registration database, he was given the admin password by your partner in conspiracy - Tomcat.

Mark is on record as being the admin of accfocus and heavily involved in the day to day running of Bludger Blurbs hate website acc-claimants. It is little wonder that someone with this shady background of unethical and immoral behaviour should not be allowed to pollute this forum community. Apparently Mark was warned and chose to ignore the warnings.

So it is that Alan Thomas can post hurtful stuff to his site, which is lies etc from LF and not even get a wet bus ticket swipe over the knuckles.

Alan Thomas has never posted anything hurtful Mini, he follows the forum rules unlike yourself who frequently breaks forum rules, protocols and netiquette. I suspect you will soon be having a long timeout suspension once Admin runs the next batch of *report posts*

But when Mark posts something that only tells how it was that you told Nottingham therefor LF, all about the forum members personal lives, he gets banned forever. (I consider you dont want him here, because he is a very talented person, with computers, and the Whetu debacle - flashing messages - against me could never have taken place with him here).

What Whetu debacle? Mini you like to make poisonous comments about forum members, if you were nicer to this forum community you might be treated differently - as far as I am concerned you deserve everything dished out thus far.

I will not be intimidated by you or anyone else.

Neither will I Mini, so kindly lay off your poisonous and sanctimonious assault against Whetu.

#46 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 09 September 2013 - 12:40 PM, said:

Yep Claire

Frans done a real good job of ending up with some serious legal issues to arise at himPosted Image

So have you and Alan Thomas.

Good luck.

#47 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

Blurb why do you bring this stuff forward with no message of support or anything in it. Cant you take a snapshot, and put it on your file, rather than reiterating whetu's garbage?? No disrespect meant but I have to down load much more material than I should because you do this.

or is it that you have figured what I have and that is that snapshots dont have dates on them therefore they are no good for Court??

Mini

#48 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:16 AM

View Postwhetu, on 10 September 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

Steady on there old girl, you are being super sensitive, David Butler has not threatened you at all. Mini you are letting your over excitable imagination run away. Mini stay calm and take a deep breath. I am sure that the people handling your situation have been fully briefed about what job they have to undertake and will be seeing you in person in due course.

This is great news. Mark Davis (aka Freefallnz, Mark, Muppet and Dragonblade) attempted to download the entire content of this forum as well as harvesting the forum registration database, he was given the admin password by your partner in conspiracy - Tomcat.

Mark is on record as being the admin of accfocus and heavily involved in the day to day running of Bludger Blurbs hate website acc-claimants. It is little wonder that someone with this shady background of unethical and immoral behaviour should not be allowed to pollute this forum community. Apparently Mark was warned and chose to ignore the warnings.

Alan Thomas has never posted anything hurtful Mini, he follows the forum rules unlike yourself who frequently breaks forum rules, protocols and netiquette. I suspect you will soon be having a long timeout suspension once Admin runs the next batch of *report posts*

What Whetu debacle? Mini you like to make poisonous comments about forum members, if you were nicer to this forum community you might be treated differently - as far as I am concerned you deserve everything dished out thus far.

Neither will I Mini, so kindly lay off your poisonous and sanctimonious assault against Whetu.

In the days of which you are talking, there should have been no personal information on the accforum data base about any of us. If there was then some one was collecting it without our knowledge or consent.

All we registered with was a e-mail addy, which is why I had a hotmail addy as well as a private one. Our user name and the date of registration. That is all that should be stored in the computer about me.

However, because certain people found it necessary to say my real name up here from a tax case I had completed in 2005, and I was and am still the only person contected to this forum that has ever taken the IRD to Court for overtaxing us, then it was hardly necessary for me to deny or agree that mini and the person on the H/c case was actually one and the same.

But this is only me. It wasnt the rest of the members who, if wanting to be, could be totally unrecognisable to others out here or indeed even on the forum including admin.

So I confidently say, that unless someone had been collecting personal information on us all then it would/should have been highly unlikely that what you say is the truth in your post. As usual you are overstating the truth of anything that may have taken place re the two forums.

I dont know much, but I do know what I registed with and it was noting identifiable to my personal information.

So stop trying to be a drama queen about something of which you obviously know little.

Tomcat has already posted information from Alan Thomas own hand that says that he AT knew about the purpose of the split. AND

Dave Butler has said on the tape from LF that Admin was in agreement that the two forums would be used, for different purposes but still be part of the one organisation.

This I know from what I read, and my money is on the facts as they are written and spoken. That is the truth.

Mini

#49 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:03 AM

Mini what is this about?

Tomcat has already posted information from Alan Thomas own hand that says that he AT knew about the purpose of the split. AND

Mini there was never to be an organisation connected to this site so there could never be any agreement. But you may now start to see what is behind what and why they did what they did to me when I would not submit to then and their plans.
Dave Butler has said on the tape from LF that Admin was in agreement that the two forums would be used, for different purposes but still be part of the one organisation.

This I know from what I read, and my money is on the facts as they are written and spoken. That is the truth.

#50 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:09 AM

Mini I see that Spacecadet and Tomcat outed you in 2008 with hardwired confirming the facts. Then you yourself straight away again reconfirmed who Mini is. Why do you then blame me? I'm only the piano player.

#51 User is offline   Campy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

Nottingham's enjoy making false accusations against innocent individuals. To manipulate he makes baseless allegations of genuine claimants as being "entitlement fraudster", "tax cheat" and even "sacked nurse" but he is of course talking about himself. Their rest home scam and denied ACC claims speaks volumes.

MINI said:

1378763179[/url]' post='167439']
You are not my lawyer. My lawyer has direct contact with the police. He will no doubt be in contact with him in all that happens in my house or anywhere that worries me.

I consider your suggestion that I need them because of my writings is unwarranted as my writings are my opinions and I am allowed to let the forum members know what I consider of the writings Fran is getting banned for. He is only telling it as it was when he posts e-mails of you citing your actions at 2008.

The Police would not have you as a witness for the Thomas trial and neither would Alan Thomas lawyer because of your unreliability. You actually posted up here that you werent going because they wouldnt pay your airfare. That is my memory of why you werent used as a witness at the thomas TBP trial.

So it is that Alan Thomas can post hurtful stuff to his site, which is lies etc from LF and not even get a wet bus ticket swipe over the knuckles. But when Mark posts something that only tells how it was that you told Nottingham therefor LF, all about the forum members personal lives, he gets banned forever. (I consider you dont want him here, because he is a very talented person, with computers, and the Whetu debacle - flashing messages - against me could never have taken place with him here).

I will not be intimidated by you or anyone else. I have paid for my house, I pay for the rates. I am the only one that has a right to be here without prior consent. That is what anyone has to get passed before they come near my home. Just because you losers do not have the means to own a property, doesnt mean you can threaten me as you have done here.

While I am here I did make a typing mistake in the two postings you have put up which I will correct in the orginal postings, but alas cannot do in here.

In the fourth post you put up as mine - it has at para 3, I state: "I have one from local office saying they do not consider any entitlement I have asked for and been given, has not been fraudulent". Of cause that 'not' should not be in the sentence. Although I is obvious from my writings for many months that I have a letter from ACC that clears me of any and all accusations of being a ACC fraudster. The same as I have one from the tax dept.

In the first docoment you posted up on this thread on 9/9/2013 @ 9.18am, 6th paragraph, should include : "You still have 'not' told me who Nottingham was posting as in those days so that I may see what I have done to make him act in so an irrational way as to give LF your garbage about me, that said I was a tax cheat."

I beleive he did not know me at all, as I did not know him and you have simply made up a story to get some sort of revenge against me for whatever reason you have dreamt up.

Mini

Birds of a feather stick together mini, so just see who flocked to DN or AT.

#52 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:29 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 11 September 2013 - 10:03 AM, said:

Mini what is this about?

Mini there was never to be an organisation connected to this site so there could never be any agreement. But you may now start to see what is behind what and why they did what they did to me when I would not submit to then and their plans.

View PostAlan Thomas, on 11 September 2013 - 10:09 AM, said:

Mini I see that Spacecadet and Tomcat outed you in 2008 with hardwired confirming the facts. Then you yourself straight away again reconfirmed who Mini is. Why do you then blame me? I'm only the piano player.

More LIES From Tomo The ACCforum Delusional Fantasy Freak...:blink:/>

#53 User is offline   whetu 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:21 PM

View PostTomcat, on 11 September 2013 - 11:29 AM, said:

More LIES From Tomo The ACCforum Delusional Fantasy Freak

This enlightened comment comes from the cesspit of the forum community. Scumcat delights is making one sentence comments that do not add to the topic being discussed. The only deluded person is you scumcat and your wench pack followers. The day will soon arrive when you will be exited from the forum along with your mouthpiece Mini the troll.

#54 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

View Postwhetu, on 13 September 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

This enlightened comment comes from the cesspit of the forum community. Scumcat delights is making one sentence comments that do not add to the topic being discussed. The only deluded person is you scumcat and your wench pack followers. The day will soon arrive when you will be exited from the forum along with your mouthpiece Mini the troll.

:lol:/>:P/> LIAR - ABUSER - HYPOCRITE - PERRVERT... ...

Bring it on FOOL....... it will bounce back at you 10 fold...;)/>

#55 User is offline   whetu 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:42 PM

View PostTomcat, on 13 September 2013 - 03:53 PM, said:

:lol:/>/>:P/>/> LIAR - ABUSER - HYPOCRITE - PERRVERT... ...

Bring it on FOOL....... it will bounce back at you 10 fold...;)/>/>

Like rust SCUM never sleeps

Why only 10 fold?

#56 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

View PostMINI, on 10 September 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

And you had nothing to do with providing the documentation to LF in any way what-so-ever did you? The documentation has caused me to be hounded like a rabbit, by a pack of hounds that dont even have the nicitie to allow me to see who they really are.

nottingham, LF, Alan thomas, and you, David Butler started this with me. I will be the one to end it.

Mini

Answer is Claire re L/F

NOPosted Imagehttp://accforum.org/...fault/laugh.gif

dave

#57 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:59 AM

View Postwhetu, on 13 September 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

You have a few typo's in the above Rex.

Try this -

This enlightened comment comes from the cesspit of the forum community. Rex delights is making one sentence comments that do not add to the topic being discussed. The only deluded person is you Rex (Dermot "The Laudaman" Nottingham) and your wench pack followers, David Butler and Alan Thomas. The day will soon arrive when you will be exited from the forum along with your mouthpiece David Butler the troll.

You're welcome B)

Re: Your signature below your posts

"Those who sit back and watch corruption take place in front of them without speaking out are hypocrites -as they join up here to stop corrupt acc practice but then say nothing about the dodgy acc claimants acting corruptly in cahoots / conjunction with the ACC and operating as such within this forum."

We're not sitting back at all David.

The only ACC Claimant that we so far know of re "... the dodgy acc claimants acting corruptly in cahoots / conjunction with the ACC and operating as such within this forum." is you David Butler.

You outed yourself as being a Nark for the ACC Fraud Unit dude.

You also outed yourself in that Dermot "The Laudaman" Nottingham video breaching the privacy of many ACCforum members.

With your background of altering documents, lying, abuse, threats, stalking, slander, defamation, and Criminal Convictions etc, I would say many of your victims may have good solid grounds to take another look at things.

#58 User is offline   whetu 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

View PostBLURB, on 14 September 2013 - 06:59 AM, said:

With your background of altering documents, lying, abuse, threats, stalking, slander, defamation, and Criminal Convictions etc, I would say many of your victims may have good solid grounds to take another look at things.

Blurb, the correct wording should be:

Blurb with your background of owning a hate website that alters and fabricates documents, tells lies, abuses, threatens, stalks, slanders and defames many genuine forum members. These victims may indeed have grounds for recourse within the judicial system.

Mini might be hired as a court adviser to develop strategy as she was the tactical expert in the TBP conspiracy debacle.

#59 User is offline   whetu 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

View PostCampy, on 18 September 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

Take no heed blurb. Bullying is all they've got.

Campy, that wheelchair of yours must be very shiny by now with all that spit and polish. You would know all about bullying Campy, you are an expert, trained by Mini the mole and that creature they call scumcat.

#60 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

whetu said:

1379738860[/url]' post='168020']
Campy, that wheelchair of yours must be very shiny by now with all that spit and polish. You would know all about bullying Campy, you are an expert, trained by Mini the mole and that creature they call scumcat.

You know all about bullying, Nottingham mick in hee style.

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users