• You cannot reply to this topic

hollis v ird in high court tax law

#21 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

Alan Thomas, on 06 March 2013 - 02:58 PM, said:

mini why have you persistently blamed me for what others have done to you.
I have no knowledge nor interest in regards to your tax liabilities.

Why do you constantly associate me with David Butler who you called Doc as if he is my pet dog under my control. I'm quite sure that Mr David Butler will be the first to tell everybody that he is not under my control. I would entirely agree with him if he was to provide you with that reassurance.

Alan Thomas where have I blamed you for what the dog has done to me??

Is it because you have responsibility of this entity that you consider I am blaming you??

If the shoe fits................

Mini

#22 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

MINI, on 06 March 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

Alan Thomas were have I blamed you for what the dog has done to me??

Is it because you are responsible of this entity that you consider I am blaming you??

If the shoe fits................

Mini

mini I would suggest that you read what you have just written and make the necessary corrections to your grammar as it is not comprehensible in its current form.I think we will make these slipups, particularly me with my voice software and brain injury.

#23 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

Alan Thomas, on 06 March 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

mini I would suggest that you read what you have just written and make the necessary corrections to your grammar as it is not comprehensible in its current form.I think we will make these slipups, particularly me with my voice software and brain injury.

No thanks I dont need your answer, but dont speak to me or of me and you and I will get on better.

Good bye

#24 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:45 AM

MINI said:

On the front page, you will find my name, as that is where the first person who outted me publicly got it from. Wasnt hard to figure that Mini and the named case were the same person as no one on here is intelligent enough to understand tax law let alone take it to Court themselves.

Mini

No it apparently wasnt hard to see who you were MINI to anyone
You simply outed yourself as being MINI.
Go away and get a life.

#25 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

David Butler, on 28 February 2013 - 10:38 AM, said:

This thread was bumped out to show Claire that the accusations she makes that others have named her are unfounded
the info been here-never as she claims taken down as a rule breach etc
It is not about the decision content for me
of note is the 2008 writings of Claire and the writings in 2013
nothing changed
The problem area is Claire herself.
The lauda content came from lauda to here not by me Claire
as i see it there is another court of some sort that has records available tar tra or something
obviously laudman had done his research and found that
with the shenanigans going on by you if any one in here. with the amount of ones youve had a go at , knew of that tra news ,im real sure it would have been well popped out in here long ago ,obviously you annoyed laudaman enough to ensure the tra was foundPosted Image
Your Jan 2012 police notice to a complaint about LF
Your problem or the police if thats your desire to pursue
nothing malicious or vexatious about nothing Calire
its been here and always will be and in lauda i assume but you chatting with them so guess youll sort them out soon enough yourself.
personally id advise you to keep wellhttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif away from laudaman affairs
you way out of your depth along with the ipod man.

You have yet to tell me and show me how I could ever had annoyed anyone in Lauda finem if I had never been in their site (by accident) until Jan 2012.

You would need my name to be able to google anything to do with me and google did not have me in there site until late 2012 early 2013. Not long after alan thomas was released from home detention for the TBP.
And the use of my name (full) by yourself over and over again. I one thread it was 33 times in a very short space of time. In another it was 13 times in a very very limited amount of time. So much So that not one person in the places that matter, disbeleives me.

So do you think people will beleive you a turncoat who names all and one from ACCforum membership against myself with a clean bill of health from all that matter??

you have a wee problem with what I have collected. So I would just zip the butt as far as Mini is concerned. Nobody believes I had anything to do with the Thomas TBP debarcle. If anything My message to Blurlb on here considering how he was treating me at the time, proves that my nature is not of the kind that can kick people while they are down. or for that matter make up stories to prove that they are not worth a pinch of shit. They prove that for themselves, each time they put fingers or utter words into a computer.

That is quite a point actually. Should a voice activated computer be considered along with other voice activated items such as phones when it comes to leaving threatening and malicious messages for a person, when it comes to instrument activated legal issues. Mmmmmm, must put this past them that matter.

Mini

#26 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

MINI, on 07 September 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

You have yet to tell me and show me how I could ever had annoyed anyone in Lauda finem if I had never been in their site (by accident) until Jan 2012.
Why would the L/F site being visited or not visited by you have anything to do with that comment Claire ?Quite irrelevant really to your name being out here
Your annoyance as you refer to it-Thats your problem to figure out -You been given enough hints and thats all you get

You would need my name to be able to google anything to do with me and google did not have me in there site until late 2012 early 2013. Not long after alan thomas was released from home detention for the TBP.
Why Calire?
Look up tax isses to do with winz acc in any googgle search this iste tax site etc atc
comes up as tax issues-whoooops inof pops up-read and theres a CALIRE HOLLIS THERE AS WELL-Shes that lady that showed up in the accfroum site with tax issues and known as Hollis
AS YOU WERE NAMED IN HERE Claire -
Cant you see your way behind the deal here
Again-The use or knowledge of your name by anyone has nothing to do with you being able to be located via the internet Claire-You were a public name within the net world for a long time prior to 2102-Tax Issues of your own bringing to public notice via the courts and then of course you seem to have very conveniently forgotten nor commented on the issue of Fran Van Helmond amongst others PUBLICLY naming mini as you in here way back 07/07 era

And the use of my name (full) by yourself over and over again. I one thread it was 33 times in a very short space of time. In another it was 13 times in a very very limited amount of time. So much So that not one person in the places that matter, disbeleives me.
I really couldnt care less what they believe from you Claire
One would assume yo have showed them all you derogatory nasty venomous publications you made against me
You were asked to desist
You did not
I warned you many times
Abuse the way you were and you WILL BE REFEREED /KNOWN as Claire Hollis in the issue you make yourself involved with re myself
end of story
well it will be when I SHOW EXACTY WHAT WENT ON and nit the half pie load of bollocks that I KNOW yu have already laid on your so called believers
they tendng to be a tad wary here of you now ClirePosted Image

So do you think people will beleive you a turncoat who names all and one from ACCforum membership against myself with a clean bill of health from all that matter??
One would say that YOUR OWN publications would do anything needed there Calire
My naming was carried out in the quest / investigation of what was found to be inappropriate dealings / evidence /HARASSMENT /INTIMIDATION /ABUSE etc etc re the part I have within the Takapuna PLOT
I have the right to discuss who i like when i like and i did and i will continue in that until the plot is sorted one way or the other
You do have some slight problems relying on your evidence Claire youve used to date being the writings of someone else the use of tapes that are cut to pieces enjoined that much that they are worthless IN ANY COURThttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif
and you front up with the list of names i spoke of and on tape
Not many-all have a role in the investigation of the Plots issues and are named in here again in the list in ALANS THREAD
few more t come but you wont find any to do with your mates who claim they are bed ridden and allegedly being threatened
Youd be best to do some more homework Claire as at the moment and cant put it any Claire than this-YOUR FUCKED running with what you have available [only that ] and used to date

you have a wee problem with what I have collected.
We will see there who has the problem=you can collect what you like-your placement of it in a sequence or evidence im afraid JUST WONT WORKhttp://accforum.org/...fault/laugh.gif

So I would just zip the butt as far as Mini is concerned.
You have been asked to zip YOUR MOUTH MANY TIMES BY ME ,RE THE ABUSE LIBEL-DEROGATORY -SLANDEROUS PUBLICATIONS YOU MAKE You still continue on like a looney-you receive what you ask for Claire-stuffed if im allowing you to place what you do out here with out uo being shown up for what you really arehttp://accforum.org/...ault/tongue.gif

Nobody believes I had anything to do with the Thomas TBP debarcle.
That is not the point Calre-You are on record as being in communication with Kenneth Miler-Knowing about the Plots events-In communication with myself -It was YOU Claire that informed me [mp3 'd nicelyhttp://accforum.org/...fault/cool.gif] That the PLOT plan etc had been sent to the ACC BY Miller- That alone stands you in line as having something to do with the plot and thus examination within a court

If anything My message to Blurlb on here considering how he was treating me at the time, proves that my nature is not of the kind that can kick people while they are down. or for that matter make up stories to prove that they are not worth a pinch of shit. They prove that for themselves, each time they put fingers or utter words into a computer.
What that comment about Blurb has to do wit this ,im not sure-your off tangent again Claire

That is quite a point actually.
The point is ?
Im afraid there dont seem to be one Claire
Should a voice activated computer be considered along with other voice activated items such as phones when it comes to leaving threatening and malicious messages for a person, when it comes to instrument activated legal issues. Mmmmmm, must put this past them that matter.
REALY CLUTCHING AT STRAWS there nowhttp://accforum.org/...fault/laugh.gif
Alan uses voice activated software-whats the problem hes alan he says he uses it and im sure he will say so to a court'

Mini

Now piss off and stop harassing me Claire
go discover who David Miler ishttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

#27 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

David Butler, on 07 September 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

go discover who David Miler isPosted Image

As I have said before and will say again. you are desparate!! On the one hand you defend yourself against what I say. At this date you shouldnt have to do this as everyone reading this will know you as SUPERGRASS via LF. And you are taking a very long time to learn that you cannot give peoples identities and personal information willy nilly to others for wrongful use. Using them to defame people is even worse of course, it is instantly defamatory when it is not true. You named me, that is all that matters and others that use that false information are also in as much poo!! It is Harrassment at the least, it is criminal at the worst!!

Maybe you will be a little more careful using scype when you do your so called investigations into your so-called name calling of Alan Thomas, at the time you were doing the tape. You were one of the name callers and asked Mr Thomas forgiveness after he returned to the forum. The same goes for Mr Nottingham. you called him all sorts in the years you were so-called investigating him and then asked for assistance to 'get' those involved in the 'conspiracey' (if any). You really do not know when to keep out of others affairs do you Mr Butler??

You often berate me with ME ME ME!!! Well as my old dad said many moons ago, while you are speaking about yourself you are leaving someone else alone. So true!! Your problem is that your life is so boring you have nothing to contribute to this forum. While most of us have been busy helping others or doing our own stuff, you have been pulling others apart. Dermott for the ripping off ov overseas claimant, Dermott for car scandel surrounding how car sales to claimants went down, then lets not forget Erica, (who you think was a great friend of mine). None of these every had a successful outcome that has been published out here. You use this forum to collect your information, but never give the owners, who are supposed to be the claimants the outcomes of you delving into other people business. You even told me that you got the $13000 back for Yvonne Puru. You never where game enough to state that up here though. This 'investigation' into Yvonnes plight, was before my time so had nothing to do with me as the car dealings did not either. I was not even in the country when all this went down and certainly had nothing to do with Nottingham.

So tell me again why he would have it in for me. he would not even have known me from a pinch of shit!! You have a problem explaining how I became a targett of Nottingham dont you Dave?? There is no way Nottingham would have known anything about me without you telling him. Show me any other evidence you have that explains that he would have any interest in me at all. You cant can you?? That is because the conclusion of the evidence only points to one person and that is you.

you have had to say sorry to two so far.............one more wont matter!! You are known to be very wrong in all your so called investigations.

Mini

#28 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

MINI, on 08 September 2013 - 11:25 AM, said:

As I have said before and will say again. you are desparate!! On the one hand you defend yourself against what I say. At this date you shouldnt have to do this as everyone reading this will know you as SUPERGRASS via LF. And you are taking a very long time to learn that you cannot give peoples identities and personal information willy nilly to others for wrongful use. Using them to defame people is even worse of course, it is instantly defamatory when it is not true. You named me, that is all that matters and others that use that false information are also in as much poo!! It is Harrassment at the least, it is criminal at the worst!!

Maybe you will be a little more careful using scype when you do your so called investigations into your so-called name calling of Alan Thomas, at the time you were doing the tape. You were one of the name callers and asked Mr Thomas forgiveness after he returned to the forum. The same goes for Mr Nottingham. you called him all sorts in the years you were so-called investigating him and then asked for assistance to 'get' those involved in the 'conspiracey' (if any). You really do not know when to keep out of others affairs do you Mr Butler??

You often berate me with ME ME ME!!! Well as my old dad said many moons ago, while you are speaking about yourself you are leaving someone else alone. So true!! Your problem is that your life is so boring you have nothing to contribute to this forum. While most of us have been busy helping others or doing our own stuff, you have been pulling others apart. Dermott for the ripping off ov overseas claimant, Dermott for car scandel surrounding how car sales to claimants went down, then lets not forget Erica, (who you think was a great friend of mine). None of these every had a successful outcome that has been published out here. You use this forum to collect your information, but never give the owners, who are supposed to be the claimants the outcomes of you delving into other people business. You even told me that you got the $13000 back for Yvonne Puru. You never where game enough to state that up here though. This 'investigation' into Yvonnes plight, was before my time so had nothing to do with me as the car dealings did not either. I was not even in the country when all this went down and certainly had nothing to do with Nottingham.

So tell me again why he would have it in for me. he would not even have known me from a pinch of shit!! You have a problem explaining how I became a targett of Nottingham dont you Dave?? There is no way Nottingham would have known anything about me without you telling him. Show me any other evidence you have that explains that he would have any interest in me at all. You cant can you?? That is because the conclusion of the evidence only points to one person and that is you.

you have had to say sorry to two so far.............one more wont matter!! You are known to be very wrong in all your so called investigations.

Mini

Quite the usual piece of abuse-LIBEL-SLANDER HARASSMENT amongst that posts writings Claire
Hard to reply to so much abut nothing and so much that is untrue and lies by you
What it does seem to be is a run down by you in your venomous manner , realizing you dont have a lot and now you are trying to justify yourself here with the type of posting youve made so you feel good and think there is no answer to your bollocks
well your not getting any info to make yo fee good-as it would only make you feel bad
Yu have this notion Claire that all this is about YOU
Sorry there-I SEE ITS ABOUT ALL THE ACCFORUM MEMBRS who have been what is classed as assholes over quite a number of years and now they been taken on outside of there wb playhouse
AND YOU DONT LIKE IT DO YOU?

Dave

#29 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:37 PM

MINI, on 08 September 2013 - 11:25 AM, said:

You are known to be very wrong in all your so called investigations.

Mini

You CAN I hope provide evidence to show this as a fact Claire Hollis
Posted Image
Erica and his advocacy issues would be a good start seeing as you appear to be full of info re that - then you can show the issues re the alleged car issues-Ken would be of assistance to you there-ask him for a copy of his statement he made about Dermot -and not mine- but HIS investigation into Dermot.
Ms Puru handled her own case and i understand that P Scmidt handled that issue for her.
As for Alan- for your information i have been in association with alan since 2009-moreso during 2010 and onwards re the technical evidential provision of evidential matters and the more underhanded aspects of the Plots issues-which is why you were spoken of as being a known name re aspects of the Plots issues.
Calling Alan names-what you on about there? I agree with a lot re Alan and some things we still disagree on,and are at odds with re the Plot and its manner of a conclusion finale
You really dont have a clue Claire -quite the selfish bitch in my opinion

Dave.

#30 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:18 AM

David Butler, on 07 September 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

go discover who David Miler isPosted Image

Who are 'we' 'tad wary of me in here David Butler, except you. You can only speak for you and your other names!! No one else.

it was clear that Alan Thomas has been a tad wary of me for many years. However, I only ever tended to look on him as a shit stirrer, a jealous wantabe, a self promoting wantabe business person, who kept 15 or 17 companies running and ACC caught him while he was gaining acc. these are the facts to me.

I have seen this type of wannabe business person a lot in my working life, and companies of that many were only needed to swish money around in and write out Tax invoices to look as though they belonged to either or company, and hide money away from the govt. Hence I consider I had a real dislike for him. But as I have pointed out with the Blurb scenario of naming me way back then, I am not the sort to hold garbage in my brain forever as I was busy fighting for my rights. Sure I may have sniped at both of them and flowers, but I would never want to or envisage any real harm coming to them and none of my sniping will show I was anything to do with and TBP incident or conspiracey.

Apart from you two known people on here, the newbies of H8ACC_2013, whetu, both newbies in 2013, with no tails of ACC taking money off them wrongfully or anything like that................a bit like you really. Have yet to be proved to be anyone other than you two as above or LV nottingham and co type people. Mind you I may have yet to catch up on some news so that be incorrect. Patience is the word.

Why would LF want to look my name up in a google tax search. Again they would have to have my name to do that, and someone would have had to give it too them. You could do it as you are a member of this sit ACCforum and you watched as others, such as Huggy ( took down and apoligised) but up my name during my tax years, but not that case. Flowers ( admin took the case down and it was never heard of again until LF picked it up). And Blurb, who of course got a right telling off from me, and he never mentioned it again. All this over at the very least a three year period. Could be longer as the events that took place had little to do with one another.

You still have told me who Nottingham was posting as in those days so that I may see what I have done to make him act in so an irrational way as to give LF your garbage, about me, that said I was a tax cheat, then go on to say I was and ACC Fraudster, give my house photo and address, and proceed at a latter date to threaten me. I had never heard of him or his brothers, but I have now havent I and a lot they have to answer for as well. The point being that whoever used my name in LF to break all those laws, is surely going to be proved wrongful and have to stand up at some time.

According to Whetu the newbie, who knows nothing, but says a lot, LF associates have going to be on my doorstep all weekend. No doubt the only reason they would want to come is to carry out the action they threatened too, previously, that is on google at this time.

Whetu, whoever they be, has also a lot to answer for in his/her flashing of me of messages of threat etc. They are recorded, so their is hardly any running from the fact that they happened. I might help you to understand the seriousness of these actions, to know that both admin and Banamac1 or Grant Mac came on to the forum as it was happening and guess what whetu did. He ran like a scalded rabbit, I kid you not, he was like the wind................he obviously didnt what to see others in there that could make his life a little be difficult to post. This was witnessed however, and snaps taken etc, so as far as I am concerned if whetu wants to end up talking to those that matter, I am sure he has done enough to grab their attention.

However, who would ever be discouraged by the nasty threatening nature of their posts. You guys are not worried that it goes on here, and as far as you both go in ordering people about, one could be unalarmed to find that one or both of you act as admin. You certainly have shown on here that you cover for each other by answering each others posts addressed to the opposite person. A very true pattern that one.

#31 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:36 AM

David Butler, on 29 May 2013 - 11:45 AM, said:

No it apparently wasnt hard to see who you were MINI to anyone
You simply outed yourself as being MINI.
Go away and get a life.

I do not think you will find one place on this site where I have called myself by my actual name. but then again I have never denied the named name is me either. So maybe you are not putting your statement in the right context. I never gave anyone permission to use my given name, however, I expected that commonsence would rule and people would see that if they used others names they would simply have to stand up and be judged. It is rule of thumb in the business world that if you sign your name as Mr Butler, you would be addressed as Mr Butler by those that need to contact you. However if you sign yourself as David or even introduce yourself as David, that is what is proper to address you as. Now as I said I have never allowed anyone on accforum to address me by my given names, therefore it shouldnt have been happening.

The Tax TRA never uses a persons name. It simple uses a case number. Whereas the High Court in the tax world uses a persons name and thats where you got it from in my very first tax case of 2004/05. Any other ramblings from the tax office re TRA and High Court at later dates, would have not gone to google unless some one put them there. The tax office ramblings of what has taken place are garbage and only one sided effort to explain what and why ACC IRD and WINZ have a tri department agreement which allows the IRD to take more than their fair share of tax off us claimants when we have been overcharged taxation because ACC has made a blunder and taken our rights of entitlements away from us, unlawfully, wrongfully or in error.

Be a good boy, go find where I have said my name in connection with mini, for me from your bundle of papers that surely must represent a dump site by now, as my third bedroom does after ten years of court work against ACC and IRD. If in fact you can assure me that I have indeed outed myself, and not as I have explained, then I will surely apoligise to all of forum members, all two or three of you.

Threatening me with use of my name would not stop me telling the truth, because it is not my name I am worried about, it is the misuse of it that has caused me to take legal action as need be.

Mini

#32 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

David Butler, on 08 September 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

Quite the usual piece of abuse-LIBEL-SLANDER HARASSMENT amongst that posts writings Claire
Hard to reply to so much abut nothing and so much that is untrue and lies by you
What it does seem to be is a run down by you in your venomous manner , realizing you dont have a lot and now you are trying to justify yourself here with the type of posting youve made so you feel good and think there is no answer to your bollocks
well your not getting any info to make yo fee good-as it would only make you feel bad
Sorry there-I SEE ITS ABOUT ALL THE ACCFORUM MEMBRS who have been what is classed as assholes over quite a number of years and now they been taken on outside of there wb playhouse

Dave

I have had all the information I need off this site for a number of months. The only left to gather is the extremly stupid way in which whetu attempts to scare the shit out of me.

Noticably I have not been banned lately as it gets closer to 'd' day, this of course means only that Alan Thomas wims of the first months back in accforum off house arrest have actually altered from using the thread he issued for me not long after he came back, to this latter approach which appears to be let her go, because whetu is flashing some hate messages at her which will shut her up.

This is the way I see, no one of the Thomas supporters one or two of you have expressed your horror and disagreement of such mean spitful writings as whetus flashings are. Oh no no because one of you is behind whetu's name. I am right arent I??

Mini

#33 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:22 AM

MINI, on 09 September 2013 - 09:46 AM, said:

I have had all the information I need off this site for a number of months. The only left to gather is the extremly stupid way in which whetu attempts to scare the shit out of me.

Noticably I have not been banned lately as it gets closer to 'd' day, this of course means only that Alan Thomas wims of the first months back in accforum off house arrest have actually altered from using the thread he issued for me not long after he came back, to this latter approach which appears to be let her go, because whetu is flashing some hate messages at her which will shut her up.

This is the way I see, no one of the Thomas supporters one or two of you have expressed your horror and disagreement of such mean spitful writings as whetus flashings are. Oh no no because one of you is behind whetu's name. I am right arent I??

Mini

who knows whether your right Claire-you allegations t date do not have any factual info to show a right by you
in fact the FACTS show the opposite-but your the dummy here,

Spiteful writings
i have enough of a job keeping up with yours against me than be concerned about your problems
im actually a bit dumfounded as to what you are going on about anyway
do you se things that others cant see? Posted Imagehttp://accforum.org/...lt/unsure.gifas what you say -the way you see -just aint therehttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif to see

#34 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:30 AM

David Butler, on 09 September 2013 - 10:22 AM, said:

who knows whether your right Claire-you allegations t date do not have any factual info to show a right by you
in fact the FACTS show the opposite-but your the dummy here,

Spiteful writings
i have enough of a job keeping up with yours against me than be concerned about your problems
im actually a bit dumfounded as to what you are going on about anyway
do you se things that others cant see? Posted Imagehttp://accforum.org/...lt/unsure.gifas what you say -the way you see -just aint therehttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif to see

That is sthe most typical reply from you that I would expect. Your writings destory you.

Mind you Blurbs seem to do a fairly good job of it as well.

Mini

#35 User is offline   whetu 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:45 AM

MINI, on 09 September 2013 - 09:18 AM, said:

Whetu, whoever they be, has also a lot to answer for in his/her flashing of me of messages of threat etc. They are recorded, so their is hardly any running from the fact that they happened. I might help you to understand the seriousness of these actions, to know that both admin and Banamac1 or Grant Mac came on to the forum as it was happening and guess what whetu did. He ran like a scalded rabbit, I kid you not, he was like the wind................he obviously didnt what to see others in there that could make his life a little be difficult to post. This was witnessed however, and snaps taken etc, so as far as I am concerned if whetu wants to end up talking to those that matter, I am sure he has done enough to grab their attention.

Whetu didn't run anywhere Mini. I changed my status message to read "acc-claimants.info is a hate website that tells lies about certain forum members", it was Mark David logged in as Mark who scampered away like the guilty person he is, Tomcat also left quickly when admin arrived for a brief visit.

#36 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:40 PM

MINI, on 09 September 2013 - 10:30 AM, said:

That is sthe most typical reply from you that I would expect. Your writings destory you.

Mind you Blurbs seem to do a fairly good job of it as well.

Mini

Yep Claire

Frans done a real good job of ending up with some serious legal issues to arise at himPosted Image

#37 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

whetu, on 09 September 2013 - 11:45 AM, said:

Whetu didn't run anywhere Mini. I changed my status message to read "acc-claimants.info is a hate website that tells lies about certain forum members", it was Mark David logged in as Mark who scampered away like the guilty person he is, Tomcat also left quickly when admin arrived for a brief visit.

Good to see you didnt run and would have typed your threats in front of Admin. Wonder what he/she would have had to say about this. Since you have not been flinging messages around today, one would assume that he has given you some good advice to stop it altogether.

You will be unmasked whetu and you will have your day to explain why you have been trying and succeeding in scaring the shit out of a little old lady. No matter what you think of me you have no right to make me feel uncomfortable in my own home. The threat does not deminish with the deletion of the words. It will only deminish with justice having seen to be done.

Mini

#38 User is offline   whetu 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

MINI, on 09 September 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:

Good to see you didnt run and would have typed your threats in front of Admin. Wonder what he/she would have had to say about this. Since you have not been flinging messages around today, one would assume that he has given you some good advice to stop it altogether.

I have been using status messaging when you haven't been logged in, there are a lot of forum members that need to be told the truth about Mini.

Admin has not been in communication, other forum members haven't made contact if they were offended and it is only Tomcat and Blurb - your tag team troll mates who make comment about my postings.

MINI, on 09 September 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:

You will be unmasked whetu and you will have your day to explain why you have been trying and succeeding in scaring the shit out of a little old lady. No matter what you think of me you have no right to make me feel uncomfortable in my own home. The threat does not deminish with the deletion of the words. It will only deminish with justice having seen to be done.

I do not wear a mask Mini. If the truth makes you feel uncomfortable then that will be your conscience nagging at you to do the honourable act which is to make an apology to the forum community and withdraw. Mini (as a little old lady) have been bullying certain forum members for years with your poisonous words and barbed comments, perhaps some would say that "poetic justice" is at play.

#39 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

David Butler, on 08 September 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

Dave

I do not see my problems as problems, when I see the stuff you were writing to Blurb in 2008. Oh my golly gosh, you are totally full of it arent you??

Like was you investigation with the ACC fraud people anything to do with the Fitzie letter??

What was the end result of your investigation. if you were in ACC corporates good books you would easily have a letter to say so wouldnt you?? As I have one from local office saying they do not consider any entitlement I have asked for and been given, has not been fraudulent.

Also telling Blurb not to mention on here that you are Hardwired as you dont want ACC to know. Now remembering that you were on w/c at the time, you are shown to be a backstabber of the people you are supposed to be assisting. Why should you not want ACC to know, for christs sake, you are dealing with corporates in ACC, yet you are telling Blurb you dont want them to know who you post as!!! Yep that is as straight as you would be in real life. Shape of dog hind leg!!!

Watch the walls tumble as the truth comes out...............you ready dog. Is it going to be tit for tat between you and Blurb or is it going to be..........put it all into a package and let the court sort it.

Oh bugger it I havent got time to be yakking with a two bit crime like you. I need to get onto more factual stuff. Although I must say Blurbs stuff I beleive and yours is shown to be needed some wariness about the extent to which you go to tell the truth................not very far. Not even a bloody non de plume that you could give up by snapping your fingers. Meaning that stuff Hardwired had written pre 2008 was not to be seen by ACC while you were on W/c. Most interesting. One would have to ask what were you trying to hide from ACC??? After all you never had to fight for your own rights as they never tried to take your erc/w/c off you did they???

Mini

#40 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

whetu, on 09 September 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

I have been using status messaging when you haven't been logged in, there are a lot of forum members that need to be told the truth about Mini.

Admin has not been in communication, other forum members haven't made contact if they were offended and it is only Tomcat and Blurb - your tag team troll mates who make comment about my postings.

I do not wear a mask Mini. If the truth makes you feel uncomfortable then that will be your conscience nagging at you to do the honourable act which is to make an apology to the forum community and withdraw. Mini (as a little old lady) have been bullying certain forum members for years with your poisonous words and barbed comments, perhaps some would say that "poetic justice" is at play.

Whetu

How would you know what I have been doing for years. You only joined in May 2013, so you say?? That is only five months!! You must be a quick worker.

Bye the bye David Butler hasnt seen any of your posts, so that makes your trying to get news out via flash message truely unbelievable, as David Butler is here a lot of his life.

Liar Liar!!!

Now tell me why is it that you have stopped flashing and continued posting messages to me all of a sudden. I think the hard word has come from your boss!!!

Mini

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users