• You cannot reply to this topic

hollis v ird in high court tax law

#101 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 April 2016 - 10:58 AM

View PostMINI, on 03 April 2016 - 08:23 AM, said:

You sent a e-mail to LF telling them you are sending them more information re ACC forum members. You agree with DT Not that you have to 'get' all the others to allow Thomas to take a case. Failed miserably, but you did it none the less. Not impossible to tie up the ends.

While you did that others were tracing mail and got lots.

The key is ??

You will not know what I know until I release it.

Mini

View PostDavid Butler, on 03 April 2016 - 09:48 AM, said:

Claire Hollis
You publish this morning and do definitely appear to want to provoke a response to create more disharmony in here ,to which whilst the disharmony is on the leave in here again you appear to promote more bollocks ensuing So as you publish false information again ,Then of course there will be one when you publish falsey made up accusations as you have.
As the rules of engagement of such type of debate with me are known by you -and as such shall apply here -you are not hiding as mini here as again you publish LIES

There be No email from me to laudafinem as you accuse of as above using the pen name of mini - but in fact are one CLAIRE RAE AVON HOLLIS accusing of information re accforum members being offered to be sent to laudafinem
Perhaps you could show members and the public that you can actually justify this accusation with some facts and provide the email in here NOW that you appear to be relying apon to make more false accusations .?
Should you provide such evidence as factual and showing what you accuse of then i shall promptly withdraw the wordings containing your name
Until then you are NOT BEING ALLOWED to bully in public with defamatory publications against other members of this forum
You know the rules as well as anyone else re this issue Claire.

OR DO YOU RUN AWAY UNABLE TO PROVIDE ANY FACTS ''AT ALL'' OF TRUTHFULLNESS, AS YOU HAVE IN THE RECENT REQUEST -in the last few days -MADE OF YOU TO PROVIDE FATUAL DATA TO BACK UP OTHER DEFAMATORY ACCUSATIONS /PUBLISHED IN HERE THAT YOU HAVE MADE.

Regards.

David

MINI
You were in this thread watching the posts reading them
An hour later then WHY can you not respond with facts to back up your accusations
AS I SAID RE THE OTHER Threads queries of you
YOU RUN AWAY AND HIDE WHEN YOUR IN THE CRAP HEAP OF YOUR OWN MAKINGS
The members of this forum should be aware of how you operate and keep the longest distance they can away from you and your spite
How you would ever expect to carry on like this in a court room as you allege you are on the way to doing in front of a judge who knows as you will be tossed out within a very short time
you wouldnt even get a hearing to start -Then you'd have to pay us all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
How nice be free , paid by you -spend up times for us thenPosted Image

David
pp
im happy to debate on facts Claire but if you publish as you do as a BULLY . Then Not me you dont with lies and you will be treated as such as you deserve .

#102 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2016 - 11:21 AM

MINI
Your reference to only two people knowing what is in the tapes
In reference to the original sets then That is correct to a certain point
Other forms or recordings were done and there im afraid
IM THE ONLY ONE THAT EVER HAD THEM AND STILL DO
it is also correct that you THINK you know what is in them
It is also correct as info seemingly abounding everywhere and thus freely available to this forums membership and media outlets as originating from some official; sources that others of status have the set of tapes and have had so for some time
Having never disclosed what i have to anyone at all then It is also correct that they do not know whether they have the actual full set of and accompanying correspondence's and further tapes outside of any skype facility's

so you> like others who really from there actions to date just dont want to know anyways <are in a land of having nothings of substance therefore of NO VALUE AT ALL there

However proceed as you will

you just cant win using BULLSHITPosted Image

#103 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2016 - 11:32 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 03 April 2016 - 10:58 AM, said:

MINI
You were in this thread watching the posts reading them
An hour later then WHY can you not respond with facts to back up your accusations
AS I SAID RE THE OTHER Threads queries of you
YOU RUN AWAY AND HIDE WHEN YOUR IN THE CRAP HEAP OF YOUR OWN MAKINGS
The members of this forum should be aware of how you operate and keep the longest distance they can away from you and your spite
How you would ever expect to carry on like this in a court room as you allege you are on the way to doing in front of a judge who knows as you will be tossed out within a very short time
you wouldnt even get a hearing to start -Then you'd have to pay us all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
How nice be free , paid by you -spend up times for us thenPosted Image

David
pp
im happy to debate on facts Claire but if you publish as you do as a BULLY . Then Not me you dont with lies and you will be treated as such as you deserve .

Run AWAY -like where have I been then?

I am answering your questions for you. Am I too close to the truth? Is that the problem you have. I am investigating and as such I do not type until I feel I have all the relevant points in position.

If you don't like that, don't answer. Easy as that. You are not the only one included BUT are the only one that has answered?

As I say hopefully you can trust your cohorts in criminal harassment. If you cant or your have pissed someone of them off, you are going to have some serious discrepencies between their stories and yours.

me as I am no part of any Tag team as you persist on accusing me of, I do not have to worry about my evidence clashing with anyone else. So no problem there.

Time is moving on. I have collected what I need from this resurrected garbage trying to show I named myself when you can pick three different people from this site who named me. Look at the dates of the naming and you have the first one who did. It is really irrelevant anyway as their naming me didn't cause the problems. Your interference with a whole lot of members and myself and feeding of information to Nottingham and LF, is where your have yourself completely bogged down with criminals and another site.

As I have told you time and again the case itself is not the problem, the problem is that you made it available with all the others at or around the same time, although we must not forget that after LF offered $20,000 for more names of more members and then came up with another that I was given the right to use in my case, makes one wonder who got the $20,000 if indeed any!!!

I keep note of those that bring these forward and how many years the thread stays dormant until they do. Try doing it Mr Butler, you will be surprised how often it is you. Now why do you grizzle at your last post that it is me that works this way, when it is in actual fact, you, or Netcoach who are the main ones that do this. I don't think others have the time, quite frankly. They possibly do not care or are simply awaiting something far more exciting to happen.

Mini

#104 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2016 - 11:47 AM

View PostMINI, on 03 April 2016 - 08:49 AM, said:

Mr Thomas trying to make himself clear of using LF posts in his own post which says I am a tax fraudster. Too late I got it before you took it down Mr Thomas. You did have LF so colled knowledge of my tax obligations and like a stupid person who thought he was covered by Investigator (so-called) Mr Dermot Nottingham and LF, Mr Thomas used the post as though it was kosha, adding his own lies to it as well.

Mr Thomas attempt to distance himself here tripped him up a good one.

He also tripped himself up by saying that he had an Investigator named Mr Dermot Nottingham and I should do what Mr Nottingham asks of me....................So Mr Thomas knows in Oct 2013 around the same time that a lot of these posts were entered into the forum by you all know who, that Mr Nottingham is acting on his behalf to gather information from David Butler and others, supposedly against us forum members to prove tax evasion, conspirator to TBP, therefore I should assist Mr Nottingham, to harm me, by agreeing with lies on LF and ACCforum and 'take threatening of my life' via LF and ACC forum as though it is AOK for these sleaze balls to do it, to me. As though there were no laws against it.

It all makes for pretty daming reading and no amount of skirming or trying to analyse my Case law as Netcoachnz has tried to do in here. And has no clue of what he is talking. As he cannot see it is a win.

However he must be able to see it has no costs held against me, so therefore it is not a loss and it allowed me to go to the Hight Court.

Analyse that one Mr Netcoachnz, you may get the extra tax you had taken off you back if you truly understand it.

Nay!! You just a bully boy (aka ?? ?? ??) who likes to scare little old ladies eh?? You don't worry about the truth of anything. Just so long as it stabs in the back, that's what you like. You and your playful little boys!!

Mini

Whilst i disagree with Alan on many issues here i agree with him
You accuse him of publishing info
It was seen my most of us at that time published and included alans own prose as to what he published
It was NOT on line for very long and removed
You carried on republishing what he published and continue as to this day to promote issues some re tax cheats issues that in reality it IS YOU THAT PROMOTES WHAT YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT-THEN YOU BLAME OTHERS-YOUR A NUNCE.
Any case yOU TRY re that = will fall flat as thomas acted in the proper manner as to this forums membership operations publishing's of similar natures as a lot are done by members without proper thought[nature of the beast we live in here im afraid claire.
again your out here /STIRRING/ trying to promote more arguments in the hope that something will give you legs to run a case at Thomas that at present is about as useless as the rest of your accusations
It is a pity and really a legal need that you act in a proper manner as Thomas did and remove all your own very damaging defamatory publications against others all of which you have been asked to do many times
as any case against you CAN NOT FAIL.Posted Image

As for you raised issues re nottingham
Your way off the mark there as well making up absolute drivel based on what can only be from/ within a vendetta of madness ,from some line of bollocks youve come up with
You should think first re that accusation.

Thomas and Nottingham have been arch rivals for a long time
you really think thomas would do/ ask anything of Dermot or would dermot ask /do anything for Thomas and thomas was doing as you accuse him of with dermot

Youve been in here long enough to know full well that The answer there is a big NO thus all your accusations are baseless crap.
As you dont know CANT KNOW as you were not involved with me and dermot and /or the business dealings we were in the process of working on.

David

#105 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2016 - 12:09 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 03 April 2016 - 10:49 AM, said:

The documentations in here and your communications re taxation issues to many others clearly showed you as whom you were and thus a public figurehead
if you decided to deal to others in the manner yo did have then not the wonder you had your name out here re those issues as well
so the documents say otherwise to you saying you did not name yourself, which you did many times and also led others to easily sight as to whom you were by your own stupidity of choice of prose.

You proceeded with a case in a public court
Your documents/NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER DOCS RE ACC MATTERS OF INTEREST for use by others - were placed in here as they should have be re the taxation's issues many were concerned about
Many confirmed along with yourself =you as the person involved in those cases etc -Clear as that is.
You entered into this and MANY OTHER THREADS WHERE YOU CONFIRMED that you were the one involved in those cases
Your case issues were here long long ago and debated from that time should you not have wished to be a public person re those the position was at that time long ago to disappear and say nothing
But YOU CHOSE to be YOU
Far to late now to come in and claim you only had issues re others since 2013.
what a loser of a accusation that is the manner of you behavior at others since your entry as a member in here Long long ago
the first page of this thread shows you at your best in 2008 .Your friends clairely showing as outing whom you were you outing whom you were ,and you were well at all that before then
David

David Butler
See you still haven't got the piccie right. I have told you time and again. It just maybe, but not likely that people who have used my name from the Court case, may have a right to use it in the manner it is published by the govt for, and that is case law. None of you involved has posted it for that reasoning, so you probably in big black bog. The problem is that you have used it maliciously, and that is a big "No No" in criminal law. A public govt document must be used for what it was intended. Show me where any of you have done that and show me where it has been done with no intent to harm me in some way.

You cant. That is YOUR Problem. The whole lot of you. You never mentioned my name once without it meaning to be a knife between my shoulder blades and an incitement for others to join in on your wonderful joyful game you were having, all because you thought you had Dermot Nottingham and Lauda Finem behind you. You didn't dare use my proper name ever, previous to you having a criminal protecting you. (So you thought.)

You also thought it would make us all shiver in our boots, as your post concerning someone being approached at a set of lights by DN, and comment of how fast they would Rush off quickly, (as though they should be scared of Mr D Nottingham).

You will be pleased to hear that you and they did cause me much worry, especially when the little Horror Whetu came in as an Aka of one of you involved. You probably did not see half of what that Aka did to me (if you were not him that is). But if my santity had settled after five years to do tax cases, and win my rights, then it certainly got a hit with all you lot coming at me full on in 2013 onwards. I do not mind admitting facts, when I care too, and this is one you should keep handy, seeing as you do question my sanitity at differing points of my life.

Of course this fact of gang attack does not leave you in a very good light. Especially as if you had not been involved with LF and Nottingham, I would never ever be known to them as anything except Mini. Afterall it is not I that have done anything to upset them. They were having problems with ACC forum member/s long before I ever got here.

So you will have a little explaining to do I should amagine.

Now back to business.

Mini

#106 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2016 - 12:53 PM

View PostMINI, on 03 April 2016 - 12:09 PM, said:

David Butler
See you still haven't got the piccie right. I have told you time and again. It just maybe, but not likely that people who have used my name from the Court case, may have a right to use it in the manner it is published by the govt for, and that is case law. None of you involved has posted it for that reasoning, so you probably in big black bog.
IF and if you have your records correct set out you will note that when i put this thread up again IT WAS in respect to YOU accusing me of naming you that I paced this thread in daily news to show the content and that youd been out here for any many years named by others and via your own stupidity

The problem is that you have used it maliciously, and that is a big "No No" in criminal law. A public govt document must be used for what it was intended. Show me where any of you have done that and show me where it has been done with no intent to harm me in some way.
Ill do that in court anytime you want Claire

You cant. That is YOUR Problem. The whole lot of you. You never mentioned my name once without it meaning to be a knife between my shoulder blades and an incitement for others to join in on your wonderful joyful game you were having, all because you thought you had Dermot Nottingham and Lauda Finem behind you. You didn't dare use my proper name ever, previous to you having a criminal protecting you. (So you thought.)
I have as you been told named you as you libel defame abuse tell lies about me and if you do that you are Claire Hollis
you do recall publishing emails of mine THAT ONLY YOU HAD with personal data in them Claire??>way way before lauda ever arose/
Consider yourself to be well fd over in any court case you attempt to run at me.
You been asked many times to desist in your lies and defamation's
Why you think im involved with dermot or lauda who knows but what dermot or lauda do- i couldnt cae less talk to them if you have issues

You also thought it would make us all shiver in our boots, as your post concerning someone being approached at a set of lights by DN, and comment of how fast they would Rush off quickly, (as though they should be scared of Mr D Nottingham).
oH YES REDFUK anf fransy boy never made the meet did they after there challenges and treats aginst him in here to then meet with dermot.No balls by fransy there
You will be pleased to hear that you and they did cause me much worry,
Why would i pleased what someone else may have or may have not doWe and what was i supposed to have done re that ?
especially when the little Horror Whetu came in as an Aka of one of you involved.
wHY WOULD WHETU BE INVOLVED WITH ME= HAVNT A BLOODY CLUE WHO WHETU IS WAS OR MAY BE

You probably did not see half of what that Aka did to me
Work travels etc -then Why would i see all of what you speak of?

(if you were not him that is).
OH DEAR Then you sneakily with venom accuse again ah well youll have to be CALIRE RAE AVON HOLLIS

But if my santity had settled after five years to do tax cases, and win my rights, then it certainly got a hit with all you lot coming at me full on in 2013 onwards.
And 2006 to 2016 you firget that period where you were the nastyess bitch in here ??

I do not mind admitting facts, when I care too, and this is one you should keep handy, seeing as you do question my sanitity at differing points of my life.
We all do that Claire even you and many others and even this thread

Of course this fact of gang attack does not leave you in a very good light.
Im cool -batteries giving lots a lite to me

Especially as if you had not been involved with LF and Nottingham,
WAS I ?THATS YA PONDERING QUESTION TO PROVE AND YOU CANT PROVE WHAT YOU ACCUSE OF

I would never ever be known to them as anything except Mini.
YES you were you- dont research what yo accuse of at all do you
20?? you were at them and prior to that as well
dont you read laudaland postings at all???
They tell you when why and the result of when they came back in here

Afterall it is not I that have done anything to upset them.
Posted Image OH YES YOU DID

They were having problems with ACC forum member/s long before I ever got here.
We all know that that was from millers / thomas actions against him 2001/2 onwards so you cant expect anyting else in my opinion towards this forum.
But 2006 when you and i were here -you again were involved in debates against him with nastys included

So you will have a little explaining to do I should amagine.
You can imagine all you like
explaining -ive done a tad of that already / interesting time that was >MEMORANDUMS IN the TOPIC AND NOT A BOTHER AT ALL THAT IVE GOT IT .
Hows that make ya day claire no issues re me having the memorandum NONE AT ALL

Now back to business.
YES Business in hand without your crap please
so do show the email you have as proof of facts and also that youve never told lies in here about others
AS YOUVE BEEN ASKED TO DO BUT KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM IT.
David

Mini

You were asked to provide proof of fact as to an email you accused me of sending offering info to laudfinme re members of this forum
Now yo have come in and spieled a load of bollocjks of self professed goodyness>again NONE of which you can substantiate with factual proof<
BUT YET
YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE WHAT WAS ASKED OF YOU AND THAT IS
FACTS The email you use to accuse me as you have
WHERES THE EMAIL Claire??????

YOU DONT HAVE IT =YOU CANT PROVIDE IT AS IT DOES NOT EXIST

NOW ADMIT YOUR WRONG FOR ONCE AND STOP TELLING LIES ABOUT OTHERS and being a bully

David

#107 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2016 - 01:21 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 03 April 2016 - 11:47 AM, said:

It was seen my most of us at that time published and included alans own prose as to what he published
You carried on republishing what he published and continue as to this day to promote issues some re tax cheats issues that in reality it IS YOU THAT PROMOTES WHAT YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT-THEN YOU BLAME OTHERS-YOUR A NUNCE.
Any case yOU TRY re that = will fall flat as thomas acted in the proper manner as to this forums membership operations publishing's of similar natures as a lot are done by members without proper thought[nature of the beast we live in here im afraid claire.
again your out here /STIRRING/ trying to promote more arguments in the hope that something will give you legs to run a case at Thomas that at present is about as useless as the rest of your accusations
It is a pity and really a legal need that you act in a proper manner as Thomas did and remove all your own very damaging defamatory publications against others all of which you have been asked to do many times

Your way off the mark there as well making up absolute drivel based on what can only be from/ within a vendetta of madness ,from some line of bollocks youve come up with

you really think thomas would do/ ask anything of Dermot or would dermot ask /do anything for Thomas and thomas was doing as you accuse him of with dermot

Youve been in here long enough to know full well that The answer there is a big NO thus all your accusations are baseless crap.
As you dont know CANT KNOW as you were not involved with me and dermot and /or the business dealings we were in the process of working on.

David

David Butler

What happens when I leave things as I did the Mini v IRD thread bought up by our friend Luke (who you name to Nottingham.)

It gets put away in a safe place for a few years on this this forum and then gets used for naming and defaming again. That's what happens.

So if I had of let that one of Thomas go of which you now blame me for!! Yet I have not had anything to do with it in all its travels. And what travels it has been on by all the hangers on thinking they are protected by Nottingham!!! How would it have been used by now? No no No!! I jump on anything that has a logical reasoning to why I have reacted the way I have and after all, who can blame me, when I was obviously set up to take a very long fall and not one of you cared a frigg.

Well wear it now that it has turned around and bitten you on the rear.

I do not care if you agree with Thomas or not, when it comes to Thomas it is clear that you wanted Lauda Finem and Nottingham to assist him. (Or at least that is what you wanted Nottingham to believe.) And you needed their site to assist you to get this out to anyone and everyone out there, to get Thomas a rehearing or allow him enough rubbish to say he has bee harassed. When you all actually jacked it up with his full acceptance. (Very necessary in that situation I would have thought, and obvious by the way in Oct 2013 how in instructs me to assist Nottingham in his investigation) Fool that he is,................as though!!!

What accusation concerning Nottingham are you flailing at now??

If my accusations are baseless crap, then someone is writing it in the first instance aren't they and you know who they are, so if I make accusations on baseless crap, why are you not pointing the figure at them instead of me. After all every opinion is based on something. If it is baseless crap, as Alan Thomas's was using LF post, ie I am not a tax evader and I am not a conspirator, so why would he 'leak' them as though they were?? His intent was to harm me and too agree with lauda finem. He knew they wrote it, no doubt he had listened to your tapes so knowing that Dermot Nottingham is not a great believer of the truth why would Thomas believe anything he says in LF?? Because he is a fool? Yeah probably has a lot to do with it!! Because he wants to stick forks into the named and defamed, same answer to that question as well.

You wanted it dirty, you got it dirty, and it is going to get dirtier yet!! So I suspect you are going to learn the truth before too long. Why not wait for that. You wont get any news off me, you will only be able to surmise.

This is the interesting thing about crims isn't it David Butler. They actually blow whichever way the wind blows at the time. They are well know for changing horses in mid stream, depending on which way they intend going. They can about face, real quick. I have seen you do it many times. Lies are OK in your guys land!! Threatening is OK in your guys land. Anything is OK so long as the outcome is what you want, when it is not, you change again and start attacking each other.

You switched/double speech has never impressed me. The paperwork either traces the plans and pattern or it doesn't. That is what the courts are there for. To find the truth.

Mini

#108 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2016 - 02:09 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 03 April 2016 - 11:47 AM, said:

David

Butler

Now what would I know about Dermot and alan Thomas' past acquiantances!! It beggars belief that the two would even live in the same town and be legally able to get away with it. This is my observation over the past 3 or 4 years. Nothing previous to 2012 would have interested me at all. And recalling the cases I was doing that could surely be expected.

They could have been step brothers for all I would have been interested. I know you would have been interested but both were of huge interest to you anyway from what you told me, in the many pheres of your probing, investigating and poking your nose into others business. One would think they have a bit in commom ie spending lots of life time in front of the law (criminal, mostly).

You had business dealing did you with, with Mr Dermot Nottingham no less. Tell me were you collecting e/r/c at that time? And did you tell ACC about these business dealing so could abate your income............no?? Then why the questions of me concerning my ability to do tax returns and cases?? Would you like to rephrase your writings there Mr Butler.

Yes I am aware this is pandantic crap, but I don't think you understand when you write it yourself, so I am helping you jog your memory!!

I am wasting my time answering your crap with my crap. So it is time to depart until I decide to come back.

Mini

#109 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2016 - 02:29 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 03 April 2016 - 12:53 PM, said:

You were asked to provide proof of fact as to an email you accused me of sending offering info to laudfinme re members of this forum
Now yo have come in and spieled a load of bollocjks of self professed goodyness>again NONE of which you can substantiate with factual proof<
BUT YET
YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE WHAT WAS ASKED OF YOU AND THAT IS
FACTS The email you use to accuse me as you have
WHERES THE EMAIL Claire??????

YOU DONT HAVE IT =YOU CANT PROVIDE IT AS IT DOES NOT EXIST

NOW ADMIT YOUR WRONG FOR ONCE AND STOP TELLING LIES ABOUT OTHERS and being a bully

David

David

But I sent that you, you stupid bully. You lost the memory and the docu already??

Lauda gave you a huge bollocks after you sent it. (Not that I trust LF at all, but it certainly has your e-mail address and looked kosha to me.)

I will certainly use it so you will get to see it!! Not a problem there. Have had it for as long as I have have had Alan Thomas' saying he back from house arrest. (Now I am supposed to believe that that Alan and Nottingham are not in touch in anyway and yet here he is letting them know that he is free to harass us, which is exactly what takes place.)

You are pathetic David Butler and a lier!!

Mini

Mini

#110 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2016 - 03:45 PM

View PostMINI, on 03 April 2016 - 02:09 PM, said:

Butler

Now what would I know about Dermot and alan Thomas' past acquiantances!! It beggars belief that the two would even live in the same town and be legally able to get away with it. This is my observation over the past 3 or 4 years. Nothing previous to 2012 would have interested me at all. And recalling the cases I was doing that could surely be expected.

They could have been step brothers for all I would have been interested. I know you would have been interested but both were of huge interest to you anyway from what you told me, in the many pheres of your probing, investigating and poking your nose into others business. One would think they have a bit in commom ie spending lots of life time in front of the law (criminal, mostly).

You had business dealing did you with, with Mr Dermot Nottingham no less. Tell me were you collecting e/r/c at that time? And did you tell ACC about these business dealing so could abate your income............no?? Then why the questions of me concerning my ability to do tax returns and cases?? Would you like to rephrase your writings there Mr Butler.
Nothing to rephrase re my work Claire Its all on record
so not a lot you can debate with eh Claire to try that one on-guilty conscience getting at you now re spouting off about what is work /all the work you do

Yes I am aware this is pandantic crap, but I don't think you understand when you write it yourself, so I am helping you jog your memory!!

I am wasting my time answering your crap with my crap. So it is time to depart until I decide to come back.

Mini

Posted Image Is this how you went about being a taxation investigator
not a wonder you were sent packing

#111 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2016 - 04:39 PM

View PostMINI, on 03 April 2016 - 02:29 PM, said:

David

But I sent that you, you stupid bully. You lost the memory and the docu already??
You most ceraunly did NOT have any contact with me that issue at all Claire

Lauda gave you a huge bollocks after you sent it. (Not that I trust LF at all,
But you do trust lauda as you accuse on and threats re evidence use of that email re the content they provided you with-Will lauda back yu up with an affidavit re the genuineness of that emails content as your gonna need something more than your claims on things that dont involve you directly ..
but it certainly has your e-mail address and looked kosha to me.)
Looks good you say -be the laugh a minute at claire time again then as breaking news time arrives re that then for you.

See you decide what you see as the facts without knowing any facts and make up stories to attack abuse defsme etc etc anyone you decide to set your sights apon
That practice you carry out is a coming to a short sharp full stop of an ending claire real soon
I will certainly use it so you will get to see it!! Not a problem there.
What for it dosent concern you or anyone in here so youl be told to fuk off

Have had it for as long as I have have had Alan Thomas' saying he back from house arrest. (Now I am supposed to believe that that Alan and Nottingham are not in touch in anyway and yet here he is letting them know that he is free to harass us, which is exactly what takes place.)
Seems you belive anything Calire as long as you make it up
You are pathetic David Butler and a lier!!
oh nasty nasty nasty venomous snake time again from you eh claire?
must be the rattlesanke in you getting all wound up annoyed and rattleyPosted Image

Mini

Mini

You have NEVER sent me anything like that at all Claire
i dont need you to send it to me I HAVE IT HERE
IM ASKING FOR YOUR accusations in respect to an email within laudafinems site that you also have a copy of ,that proves what you stated and YOU -AGAIN - FAIL to deliver.

Now you speak of crap in an above post and that you think i dont understand what i write
im really sure i do understand what i write however -always open to being shown im wrong..WITH ''YOUR'' FACTUAL DOCUMENTS

Now to assist me here in understanding that i write crap then you could show me where the crap is

I have an email that I WROTE that contains NO content as you describe AND ACCUSE OF re offering lauda information re members of this forum

But You Claire State and accuse from an email that you have i did indeed offer information to lauadfinem re members of this forum
Quite confusing i must agree
So as you say i dont understand what i write -then YOU show me where the misunderstanding is exactly as to your accusations that are taken from emails content and then made by you .
I have my email here.
lauda has the same email/published it and its still there.
you have the same email there.

So whos right then Claire??

In short-All you have to do to show your not confused and thus know and that YOU understand what you are writing about here -is provide the emails content that says what you state it does
Now thats an easy task for you to carry out and then ill not be misunderstood about my own writings no more.

David

#112 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2016 - 02:01 AM

View PostMINI, on 03 April 2016 - 01:21 PM, said:

David Butler

What happens when I leave things as I did the Mini v IRD thread bought up by our friend Luke (who you name to Nottingham.)

It gets put away in a safe place for a few years on this this forum and then gets used for naming and defaming again. That's what happens.

So if I had of let that one of Thomas go of which you now blame me for!! Yet I have not had anything to do with it in all its travels. And what travels it has been on by all the hangers on thinking they are protected by Nottingham!!! How would it have been used by now? No no No!! I jump on anything that has a logical reasoning to why I have reacted the way I have and after all, who can blame me, when I was obviously set up to take a very long fall and not one of you cared a frigg.

Well wear it now that it has turned around and bitten you on the rear.

I do not care if you agree with Thomas or not, when it comes to Thomas it is clear that you wanted Lauda Finem and Nottingham to assist him. (Or at least that is what you wanted Nottingham to believe.) And you needed their site to assist you to get this out to anyone and everyone out there, to get Thomas a rehearing or allow him enough rubbish to say he has bee harassed. When you all actually jacked it up with his full acceptance. (Very necessary in that situation I would have thought, and obvious by the way in Oct 2013 how in instructs me to assist Nottingham in his investigation) Fool that he is,................as though!!!

What accusation concerning Nottingham are you flailing at now??

If my accusations are baseless crap, then someone is writing it in the first instance aren't they and you know who they are, so if I make accusations on baseless crap, why are you not pointing the figure at them instead of me. After all every opinion is based on something. If it is baseless crap, as Alan Thomas's was using LF post, ie I am not a tax evader and I am not a conspirator, so why would he 'leak' them as though they were?? His intent was to harm me and too agree with lauda finem. He knew they wrote it, no doubt he had listened to your tapes so knowing that Dermot Nottingham is not a great believer of the truth why would Thomas believe anything he says in LF?? Because he is a fool? Yeah probably has a lot to do with it!! Because he wants to stick forks into the named and defamed, same answer to that question as well.

You wanted it dirty, you got it dirty, and it is going to get dirtier yet!! So I suspect you are going to learn the truth before too long. Why not wait for that. You wont get any news off me, you will only be able to surmise.

This is the interesting thing about crims isn't it David Butler. They actually blow whichever way the wind blows at the time. They are well know for changing horses in mid stream, depending on which way they intend going. They can about face, real quick. I have seen you do it many times. Lies are OK in your guys land!! Threatening is OK in your guys land. Anything is OK so long as the outcome is what you want, when it is not, you change again and start attacking each other.

You switched/double speech has never impressed me. The paperwork either traces the plans and pattern or it doesn't. That is what the courts are there for. To find the truth.

Mini

more dreams of claire again.

David

#113 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2016 - 08:19 AM

Over a period of two days here we have Claire Hollis coming in using as she does here gureilla type tactics of hit and RUN AWAY publications where she places false information accusations out here crerating a debate to show what she is doing and also that her accusations are completely false.
This threads non appearance with facts to back up her accusations are no different from any other thread where she has emplyed the same tactics.
You were asked Claire to provide proof of fact as to your accusations of inofrmatiom being offered t laudafinem within an email you referr to and you have solidified your accusations without any actual proof but used your own idea of what an email says when it CLEARLY DOES NOT SAY WHA TYOU ACCUSE OF.
YOU ARE INVITED and to show the HONESTY you claim so much to have and thus act as a person of INTEGRITY - to show the proof you have to show you do have a case of fact to accuse with , as opposed to the enclosed email you as towhat the email actually says .
A copy of the / your email you use to accuse with is needed here and will suffice as that will show us all that you have NO basis to accuse as you have done re that content of the email that is published as within laudafinem . to which then you must have no options left but to concede and apologize as asked of you.

Note to members
This is not to wind up another argument in here to disrupt the forum itself ,A tidy up of the nastiness was put into place /started and more effort placed into that recently ,as quietly in the background I have spent over the last years ,a great deal of time effort to bring this forum use safely /effectively .without this sort of thing that Ms Hollis continues to do going on towards members / particularly what was being directed at the more vulnerable ones, and is of a tidy up nature now with ms holls being that a few of the more radical ones posting similar content as Ms Hollis are as all will see missing in action in here as they have effectively been isolated to nothings and finally been removed from publishing as they were within this forum .

David.

#114 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2016 - 11:59 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 06 April 2016 - 08:19 AM, said:

Over a period of two days here we have Claire Hollis coming in using as she does here gureilla type tactics of hit and RUN AWAY publications where she places false information accusations out here crerating a debate to show what she is doing and also that her accusations are completely false.
This threads non appearance with facts to back up her accusations are no different from any other thread where she has emplyed the same tactics.
You were asked Claire to provide proof of fact as to your accusations of inofrmatiom being offered t laudafinem within an email you referr to and you have solidified your accusations without any actual proof but used your own idea of what an email says when it CLEARLY DOES NOT SAY WHA TYOU ACCUSE OF.
YOU ARE INVITED and to show the HONESTY you claim so much to have and thus act as a person of INTEGRITY - to show the proof you have to show you do have a case of fact to accuse with , as opposed to the enclosed email you as towhat the email actually says .
A copy of the / your email you use to accuse with is needed here and will suffice as that will show us all that you have NO basis to accuse as you have done re that content of the email that is published as within laudafinem . to which then you must have no options left but to concede and apologize as asked of you.

Note to members
This is not to wind up another argument in here to disrupt the forum itself ,A tidy up of the nastiness was put into place /started and more effort placed into that recently ,as quietly in the background I have spent over the last years ,a great deal of time effort to bring this forum to where it is now so it can be used effectively without this sort of thing that Ms Hollis continues to do going on towards members / particularly what was being directed at the more vulnerable ones, and is of a tidy up nature now that a few of the more radical ones posting similar content as Ms Hollis are as all will see missing in action in here as they have effectively been isolated to nothings and finally been removed from publishing as they were within this forum .

David.

:ph34r:/>:rolleyes:/>... LIAR
THE FACTS ARE.
The video of you and NothingHAM ....
No need to liberate or explain, the video does that very clearly.

There is no way you can wipe out any of the garbage you have oooozed on here.
more lies will only sink you further into the bog.

#115 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2016 - 12:45 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 03 April 2016 - 03:45 PM, said:

Posted Image Is this how you went about being a taxation investigator
not a wonder you were sent packing

David Butler

Liar. I was not sent packing as you are saying above.

You being libellous again?

Better watch what you say as kosha. I can prove what I say is correct. You cannot prove that what you say is?

One minute you are accusing me of being able to do tax returns, and shouldn't be on W/C and the next you are saying I was sent packing.

Make up your mind.

Mini

#116 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2016 - 01:17 PM

View PostMINI, on 06 April 2016 - 12:45 PM, said:

David Butler

Liar. I was not sent packing as you are saying above.

You being libellous again?

Better watch what you say as kosha. I can prove what I say is correct. You cannot prove that what you say is?

One minute you are accusing me of being able to do tax returns, and shouldn't be on W/C and the next you are saying I was sent packing.

Make up your mind.

Mini

Id prefer the answer from you personally and not ya pussycat as to the issue re the email where you accuse things Claire ,BUT alas we see the RUN AWAY again from you after another hit and run posting

Its your words referred to that i have on record re sent packing which without checking back was something to do with you being unable to do moving of files box;s etc
Sent packing was a term of phrase of yours and of course mine in the appropriate situation.
However it does seem appropriate as to your much self phrasing yourself for your expertise at your old profession in what you carry out in here ,and then what appears in here as NO investigative skills at all then sent packing does then align itself within that area in my opinion.
your either good at what you do as you did it as you say you were / or your not =and your NOT GOOD AT IT in here at all.so how good were you were really then is the question Claire.
Now you cant move about as you do in here almost daily ,to diversionary tactics in a court room Claire so youve got the offer to sort it here so what about the explanation Claire re the laudafnem email where you have TOLD LIES about the content of it within here ??

David.Posted Image

#117 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:18 PM

''Got-cha'' Claire

Told ya so about making sure ya can back up what ya publish long long agoPosted Image

David.

#118 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:07 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 07 April 2016 - 10:18 PM, said:

''Got-cha'' Claire

Told ya so about making sure ya can back up what ya publish long long agoPosted Image

David.

You "gotcha" will mean as much as you efforts to assist him in Court. What come of that?? Nothing because his lawyer and even Alan Thomas himself, does not trust your information.

Neither do I. I don't have to see it to know it can be shot down in flames. Anything yourve put up here as evidence has all been shown to be unsuitable for evidential purposes.

I don't run away, I simply have more important things to do than talk crap with you.

you want me to reply that is why you snap "got-cha" so that I will bite. You hope also that you can harm me in someway or worry an old lady. So sorry I am past your threats and garbage. My emotional reactions to you these days, are nothing, yourve lost the memento to alarm, you simply only pester now. Can pester be used in the same place as harass?

I really do think so.

Mini

#119 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:13 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 06 April 2016 - 01:17 PM, said:

Id prefer the answer from you personally and not ya pussycat as to the issue re the email where you accuse things Claire ,BUT alas we see the RUN AWAY again from you after another hit and run posting

Its your words referred to that i have on record re sent packing which without checking back was something to do with you being unable to do moving of files box;s etc
Sent packing was a term of phrase of yours and of course mine in the appropriate situation.
However it does seem appropriate as to your much self phrasing yourself for your expertise at your old profession in what you carry out in here ,and then what appears in here as NO investigative skills at all then sent packing does then align itself within that area in my opinion.
your either good at what you do as you did it as you say you were / or your not =and your NOT GOOD AT IT in here at all.so how good were you were really then is the question Claire.
Now you cant move about as you do in here almost daily ,to diversionary tactics in a court room Claire so youve got the offer to sort it here so what about the explanation Claire re the laudafnem email where you have TOLD LIES about the content of it within here ??

David.Posted Image

David Butler I have given you a clear indication of what I think of your opinions. Rubbish stuff. Not evidence at all. Doing a case like that at the moment. Twisting words here, leaving off words there and altering the whole context of the statement I made in the first place. Only in this instance it is the ACC doing submission to reviewer, with utter crap in it.

Watch these pages see How I get on!!

Mini

#120 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 April 2016 - 12:27 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 April 2016 - 11:07 AM, said:

You "gotcha" will mean as much as you efforts to assist him in Court. What come of that?? Nothing because his lawyer and even Alan Thomas himself, does not trust your information.

Neither do I. I don't have to see it to know it can be shot down in flames. Anything yourve put up here as evidence has all been shown to be unsuitable for evidential purposes.

I don't run away, I simply have more important things to do than talk crap with you.

you want me to reply that is why you snap "got-cha" so that I will bite. You hope also that you can harm me in someway or worry an old lady. So sorry I am past your threats and garbage. My emotional reactions to you these days, are nothing, yourve lost the memento to alarm, you simply only pester now. Can pester be used in the same place as harass?

I really do think so.

Mini

Mini

Are you speaking on behalf of Alan Thomas' beliefs and opinion ?
Are you speaking on behalf of Mr Thomas' Lawyer as I haven't seen this opinion in any posts ? (Can you provide support to your statement please?)

Anything yourve put up here as evidence has all been shown to be unsuitable for evidential purposes.

Has the said evidence been scrutinised for the courts judgement of you, because there is some REALLY damming uploaded information in here that gives the appearance of you being someone who at the least peverted the course of justice.
Why after all these years have you NOT done anything in a civil manner about the uploads of documents that shows you as a criminal.:unsure:/>
Is that why you publicaly harass the admin and discredit this site because the admin hasn't removed it...? (Thats not very professional )

You hope also that you can harm me in someway or worry an old lady.
Mini

You really need to stop making suggestive statements on behalf of others about how people think, hope MINI as it looks DUMB.
It only supports your own lack of credibility.

My emotional reactions to you these days, are nothing, yourve lost the memento to alarm, you simply only pester now.

Mini

I think David would be happy to hear he causes you no distress.B)/>

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users