Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Saving the Good Stuff Easy access to Rights and entiltlements

#1 User is offline   Medwyn 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 01:01 PM

With several great postings in the last few days, namely the FCE reminder and the Choice of Assessor notes from Fairgo, plus the Electricity subsidy. I feel there needs to be an easily accessed area where Entitlements and Rights can be stored and viewed.

There may already be that facility and I have missed it, but I can only find Downloads and favourite sites, Form Letters etc.

Can someone help or guide me as to where they can be stored, or can we make that facility available please

#2 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2008 - 01:32 PM

Medwyn it is in the pipeline and I'm sure the process will be stepped up if there are volunteers who will do the work. In the meantime have a go at using the Google search at the top right hand corner. You should find it a very powerful mechanism to locate material on the site.

#3 User is offline   Sitting Duck 

• Pip

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:28 PM

I thought that was what the ACCFocus part of this site was for?

#4 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:32 PM

No ACCFocus wanted to promote their own belief system rather than having free speech. They were of course welcome to utilise any of the information from the site of their own as all the information is free for anyone to use as they please.From the postings placed on the ACCFocus site it is quite clear there was no spirit of co-operation or joint arrangement is that such idea had ever been put to the trustees nor approved.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users