• You cannot reply to this topic

ACC Battler goes public all of what happened to me sent to all major media

#1 User is offline   ACC battler 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 March 2008 - 02:30 PM

[
size="4"][/size]

I have recorded all that happened to me at the hands of ACC from 1996 to 2008, I have forwarded it to most major media.....no one seems to give a toss, but it's early days, the Minister's sec advises that the Minister will view the file.....we will see.

as it's out in front of the press, if this format can accept the file I attach it for everyones info...

cheers

ACC battler....Pat Brunton

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   scared 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:15 PM

View PostACC battler, on Mar 27 2008, 03:30 PM, said:

[
size="4"][/size]

I have recorded all that happened to me at the hands of ACC from 1996 to 2008, I have forwarded it to most major media.....no one seems to give a toss, but it's early days, the Minister's sec advises that the Minister will view the file.....we will see.

as it's out in front of the press, if this format can accept the file I attach it for everyones info...

cheers

Says file is damaged after download, can you please re-post

#3 User is offline   Witchiepoo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:28 PM

Dear Pat, your not alone buddy, been there had that ! (not quite as bad as yours though but very very close)

KEEP FIGHTING YOUNG FELLA !!!! I still am .................

#4 User is offline   jocko 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:44 AM

I haven't read your file Pat. I do not need to. In fact I could probably write it. 1996 was not a good year to enter the system. It was the year ACC bought $750,00 in shares in UNUM andACC CEO Gary Wilson started his EXIT program.

It is amazing how the EXIT program has been so blanket. The corporate mind is to stupid and full of itself to realise that time will catch up with it. Had they had the intelligence to be even a bit sophisticated ACC would have been a bit more discreet. But ACCs real attitude towards the injured is left glaringly naked. Nobody on ACC gets anything. Nobody except the Service providers and ACC doctors.... "ACC Approved Assessor?" Hullo? is anyone home? That very term is a straight out glaring indicator of the corporate fraud that is behind the EXIT program. Occupational therapists to assess the needs of claimants that are trained by Des Gormann in an ACC funded program at Devonport Naval Base? Um isn't that just a wee bit suspicious? Especially when these little Dessy Clones go out amongst the injured and write their Gormann/ACC dialect assessments covering several pages that state that the claimant,no matter how badly injured,has no rehabilitation needs.
Keep at them mate, one day this mess will be brought out in to the open. Well maybe it will, personally I am sure their is no one in the journalistic, political,or legal fields with the courage.

#5 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:30 AM

View PostACC battler, on 27 March 2008 - 02:30 PM, said:

[
size="4"][/size]

cheers

Thats a well documented story, excellent work.
I think you would be prudent to forward a copy to Winston Peters. I too have had a thirty one year association with ACC, my story very similar to yours, and Winston will soon have mine.

#6 User is offline   shulgin 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:01 PM

Not sure Winston is of any use as the party in power think he is a idiot and won't work with him.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users