iS HE THE NEXT TO 'resign?'

#22 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:19 PM

View Posthukildaspida, on Aug 12 2008, 06:28 PM, said:

iS HE THE NEXT TO 'resign?'

That is ' as in exit, not renew his contract with ACC '.

#23 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:51 PM

View PostSitting Duck, on Jan 23 2008, 12:45 PM, said:

Barry Davis, former Corporate Secretary who has been acting Branch Manager in the Whangarei Office for a number of years has been appointed "Director of the Chief Executives Office".

Barry has done an excellent job in Whangarei, covering up the aftermath of "mirror claims scam" which over the years saw millions siphoned off by ACC staff by creating mirror claims then paying the ERC funds into bogus accounts. No doubt this experience will be put to good use in Dr White's office, covering up for those "unpleasant little incidents" from the activities of the Fraud Unit, due to exposed in the coming year.

Those of us on ACCforum wish Barry all the best in his new endeavours.

We also wish Barry Davis whom has held this 'Director of the Chief Executives Office' all the best in what is understood to be "Early Retirement", in June 2009, after 30 years with ACC.

It's understood Barry Davis is one of the 70 staff members at ACCs Head Office who will be departing in staff cuts.

#24 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:42 PM

BUT they have added 100 frontline staff. These are the ones who will go doorknocking on every long term claimants door,never ever let them into your home!!
Yep, they are the henchmen, all lined up to exit people

#25 User is offline   Chrissy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:53 AM

View Posthukildaspida, on Jun 4 2009, 05:51 PM, said:

We also wish Barry Davis whom has held this 'Director of the Chief Executives Office' all the best in what is understood to be "Early Retirement", in June 2009, after 30 years with ACC.

It's understood Barry Davis is one of the 70 staff members at ACCs Head Office who will be departing in staff cuts.

Barry Davis....hmmmm did he do a good job? Oh yes he did! Of covering up the fraudulent activities of ACC Whangarei, denying and continuing to stall all those ACC claimants who were ripped off during the scam....so, my question to those who were ripped off by the mirror claims scam...how do you prove it...ACC should be held accountable...firstly many were ripped off, denied entitlements whilst greedy ACC staff stole their rehab and their ERC...and rather than come clean, ACC staff then cover it up and continue/continued to deny those who were affected by the fiasco!

As far as I am aware, there are those still trying to gain their rightful entitlements! Why have ACC never been held to account for this!

Has anyone got documented 'proof' that this occurred in their case? How many? and how much did ACC steal?

#26 User is offline   Kramer 

• Pip

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:46 PM

View Posthukildaspida, on Jun 4 2009, 07:51 PM, said:

Barry is not one of the "staff cuts". He was one of the board of ACC sacked and not offered a new position.

Chissy: Yes I do have on file 7 years of records of weekly payments allegedly paid out by ACC but never recieved by the claimant.

#27 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:16 PM

View PostKramer, on Jun 6 2009, 01:46 PM, said:

Barry is not one of the "staff cuts". He was one of the board of ACC sacked and not offered a new position.

Chissy: Yes I do have on file 7 years of records of weekly payments allegedly paid out by ACC but never recieved by the claimant.

Barry Davis was ACC staff, not a member of the ACC board to the best of our knowledge.
We all know it was overdue he went as he didnm't do the job he was well paid to.

#28 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:41 PM

Barry Davis was certainly a member of the ACC board for many years. He fell into difficulties in a senior position when he started asking too many questions and was simply sidelined into the Northern provinces with the expectation was that he would tidy up serious corruption by burying it. The question are why, where and how?

#29 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:17 PM

View PostSitting Duck, on Jan 23 2008, 01:45 PM, said:

Barry Davis, former Corporate Secretary who has been acting Branch Manager in the Whangarei Office for a number of years has been appointed "Director of the Chief Executives Office".

Barry has done an excellent job in Whangarei, covering up the aftermath of "mirror claims scam" which over the years saw millions siphoned off by ACC staff by creating mirror claims then paying the ERC funds into bogus accounts. No doubt this experience will be put to good use in Dr White's office, covering up for those "unpleasant little incidents" from the activities of the Fraud Unit, due to exposed in the coming year.

======================

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected]
Cc: [email protected] ; Simon Shepherd
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 2:10 PM
Subject: Fw: "mirror claims scam" which over the years saw millions siphoned off by ACC staff

----- Original Message -----
To: Upston Cambridge ; Natalie Howell (MIN) ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; Sua William Sio ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; Jan White ; Robin Hyams (MIN)
Cc: Tracey Barnett
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 1:40 PM
Subject: "mirror claims scam" which over the years saw millions siphoned off by ACC staff

http://accforum.org/...?showtopic=6153

Cheers

Fran Van Helmond
RD3
Cambridge

Member of: accforum.org - accfocus.org

#30 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:30 PM

He should've been prosecuted for various offences under the Crimes Act a long time ago.

Oh & he thinks "It's OK to abuse injured people" so must be a violent man.

#31 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:07 PM

:wub: Hi everyone ,

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very interesting ...

:blink: Reminds me ACC haven't as yet claffied where the 6 years ERC for the period 1986 - 1992 went to ...

ACC tried making me accept that I recieved it and reckoned I had to prove that I didn't get it ...

Before I can prove that I haven't recieved it , I asked ACC to prove that they paid it and how was it paid ...

Wonder how much money was wasited by ACC with this little lot and still not arrive at a simple yes / no ansewer.

Every little bit counts in times of need and maybe ACC need to take a harder look and clarify a few things ...

Wonder how much $$$$$$$$$$$ 's over 23 years Failure of Service / Mis-management has ACC waisted ?

;)

#32 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:30 PM

Madmac

It is no surprise that ACC are running at a loss after having to pay out our entitlements after they made stupid errors, by paying it into someone else's bank account.

Like who long do you reakon it should take them to figure out that it wasnt your bank account.It was my understanding that you had to have identification to open a bank account!!

If you didnt get it who did??? They could have let you know by now one would think. If they are that protective of there own that they would cover up fraud, what else would they do???

One can only guess...............but I think I will be able to tell you more soon.

Mini

#33 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:39 PM

I hope sitting duck don't mind me flicking that post around to some of my email list

It certainly got a good response (so far) from some of the media contacts that I sent it to

Maybe now they will sit up and take an interest in what Claimants are saying

Cheers

Fran van Helmond

#34 User is offline   Srgt.Shultz 

• Pip

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:53 PM

A "Top Staff member" @ Whangarei
was charged in mid 90's,
for theft-fraud.
2 charges. 2 years can. now lives in Vanu Atu.

There is a lot that has been covered up
in this, as there were OTHERS INVOLVED.
Some who are still @ Whangarei ACC

#35 User is offline   Southernman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 October 2009 - 06:17 PM

View PostSpacecadet, on Jan 23 2008, 09:23 PM, said:

There was once a good thread on the mirror claims rort that was going on in the Whangarei office, but Mr Thomas blogged that thread too with his inane childish crap.
Mr Thomas is the condom on the penis of progress.

UPDATE
Barry Davis was given the "Golden handshake" from ACC in June 2009, after Mr McGreevey was first given "gardening leave" in July 2008 and then subsequently sacked from ACC. McGreevey and Davis were "hand in glove" in the concealed ACC blow out affair, as they had been cohorts in all past ACC cover ups.

Unfortunately those with good "inside" contacts within the hierarchy of ACC have long since been shafted by the few loonies which has not done much for the credibility of this forum.

#36 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:36 PM

View PostSouthernman, on Oct 12 2009, 07:17 PM, said:

UPDATE
Barry Davis was given the "Golden handshake" from ACC in June 2009, after Mr McGreevey was first given "gardening leave" in July 2008 and then subsequently sacked from ACC. McGreevey and Davis were "hand in glove" in the concealed ACC blow out affair, as they had been cohorts in all past ACC cover ups.

Wasn't McGreevy responsible for that Activa Card (?) for the ACC staff ... gym memberships etc

How much did that cost ACC? wasn't it in the hundreds of thousands of dollars?

#37 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2009 - 06:07 PM

What roles did Barry Davis carry out in 2000?

It's understood he may have been doing more than one as was travelling throughout the countryside back & forth to Wellington.

Was he a Branch Manager or Corporate Secretary or both or other.

A quote from the said Mr Davis "The Corporation has made a committment to significantly improve it customer service"

Whatever happend?

The only staff who seem do to a good job at ACC are the Telephone Operators at the Call Centres.

Thanks Dr Jan White one of the best things you have done was the termination of Barry Davis contract with ACC.

He was grossly incompetent to say the least.

Does anyone know if he has obtained another job elsewhere?
If so where?

#38 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2010 - 06:24 PM

View Postgaffa09, on Jan 23 2008, 03:29 PM, said:

Barry Could Not and I will repeat could not fix up the cock up in this area .

Me thinks he was moved on for that reason.

I for one didn't get my files sorted or fixed as many others have also in this area.

So now we have an ex bank manager who won't answer his phone That is if the numbers are the same .What a sham

The ex Bank Manager didn't last long did he?

Is it true he had at least 2 written warnings at his Bank Managers job & was due to receive another one but left & obtained the position of Whangarei ACC Branch manager before he did?

Who did background checks on Martin Brooker & signed his contract at ACC Whanagarei?

Was the now former long standing ACC staff member Barry Davis - Corporate Secretary involved in any way?

Didn't ACC Whangarei have a new building built whilst Barry Davis was the manager there?

#39 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:50 PM

:wub:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

;)

#40 User is offline   Southernman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:44 AM

Rumour has it that Barry Davis is now involved with a company that "contracts" to ACC. One last act of Barry at Whangarei was to sign the contract for the new purpose-built building. There have been reports of men in very sharp suits visiting the new office in Whangarei and trawling through files.

As for Martin - he didn't last two years in the job. However during this time he would have learnt where the bodies were buried - so he would have got a very good exit package to keep him quiet. Good to see they also got rid of the Sally Hume - well known for removing documentation from the files and hiding things.

The inside story on the sacking of Martin Brooker, Branch manager, and Sally Hume TCM is that the KPI's for the Whangarei branch showed it went from the worste performing branch to one of the best (no doubt assisted by Sally Hume's practise of throwing climants files into the bin). Then they did an audit - oh dear!

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users