• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Statutory Declarations Help needed please

#21 User is offline   freshrain 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 January 2008 - 08:32 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on Jan 18 2008, 07:56 PM, said:

Hi freshrain it would be the same some that has the name on the statue declaration statutory statutory. I am sorry you cannot see a rubberstamp of the law is name as well. The top legal mounts minds do not generally like the names bandied about. But three of them are amongst the only lawyers that have been successful in the privy Council. Another one has just been successful in a landmark case in United Nations and is in the process of another United Nations case. One of his clients sent me to Wellington to read the entire file so as to determine whether or not there was a case for appeal. One of our forum members meet me there in chambers. The thing is fresh rain it is not the done thing to namedrop.

I repeat: Who wrote the stat dec. You say it was a lawyer - who?

In my experience top legal minds love having their names bandied about. Especially regarding their sucesses. You say this stat dec was successful in its purpose.

#22 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2008 - 09:02 PM

Fresh Rain check out posting #5. You can see that the signatory is a lawyer. Unfortunately the copy I have received from the ACC does not clearly show the lawyers stamp.

Traditionally lawyers have not been permitted to advertise. Those who are at the top of their game simply do not need to and do not.

#23 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2008 - 09:06 PM

This smells fishy to me?
I used a lawyer in 1989-1991 and I can still remember his name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#24 User is offline   freshrain 

• Pip

Posted 18 January 2008 - 09:22 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on Jan 18 2008, 09:02 PM, said:

Fresh Rain check out posting #5. You can see that the signatory is a lawyer. Unfortunately the copy I have received from the ACC does not clearly show the lawyers stamp.

Traditionally lawyers have not been permitted to advertise. Those who are at the top of their game simply do not need to and do not.

It is not illegal for you to tell us the name of the lawyer who wrote the declaration. You are choosing not to. That speaks volumes.

#25 User is offline   Medwyn 

• Pip

Posted 18 January 2008 - 09:51 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on Jan 18 2008, 08:56 PM, said:

it is not the done thing to namedrop.

Yet you do it when you can, and always have a "friend" or colleague who has "done this and been there" and are the top of their professions, or you have photo shoots with has been right- leaning politicians.

Do you suffer from 'Thomas' Alzheimers" you can only remember the garbage and the non salient points of the discussion? and if you are not the centre of it, it's not worth it.

#26 User is offline   Hardwired 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2008 - 10:24 PM

tommy gets a thrill out of subserviant women being available to preach to.

Miss hardtag.. :lol:

#27 User is offline   BeAware 

• Pip

Posted 19 January 2008 - 12:15 PM

Any elegant, sophisticated and charming lady / self respecting women / discerning women; who had the misfortune too meet up with you; would only want too kick you in the balls.

Sexual harrassment

round two to the women? :P

#28 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 January 2008 - 12:26 PM

WINZ Fraud Unit said I was involved with the Branch Manager Mrs Hunter, who visited my home! An elegant, sophisticated, charming, self respecting and discerning lady which exlpained, in his mind, how I got my WINZ entittlements.

#29 User is offline   Not Waddie 

• Pip

Posted 19 January 2008 - 12:54 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on Jan 19 2008, 01:26 PM, said:

WINZ Fraud Unit said I was involved with the Branch Manager Mrs Hunter, who visited my home! An elegant, sophisticated, charming, self respecting and discerning lady....

...who must have been very very desperate.

Round 3 to the mens team. :D

#30 User is offline   Hardwired 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 January 2008 - 01:13 PM

Maybe it was Racheal Hunter ,in his dreams. :lol:

#31 User is offline   freshrain 

• Pip

Posted 19 January 2008 - 01:28 PM

View PostNot Waddie, on Jan 19 2008, 12:54 PM, said:

...who must have been very very desperate.

Round 3 to the mens team. :D

Hi Waddie,

We have no proof that the 'men's team' is all-male, or the 'women's team' is all female.

Personally i've decided to be inter-gender on the board today so I guess I qualify for either.
Still, this isn't the Olympics - no-one will be subjected to testing :D

What a lovely day. I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

#32 User is offline   Medwyn 

• Pip

Posted 19 January 2008 - 10:57 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on Jan 19 2008, 02:41 PM, said:

No you are wrong. Why trade down???

Funny you should post that photo.

After the way you referred to your partner in another thread, I quote
"In due course my ex-wife obtained 50% custody because I did not have a proper home or funding to care for my daughter. She did this of course is so she could get DPB. From this platform she slowly slowly progressively gained the favours of people who of like mind. She then progressed onto getting more and more custody simply by not handing our daughter back to me. She will also arrive at my home with the horn blasting from more than a hundred meters away from home and would continue blasting without letup until a hundred meters away."

Even if she was an evil woman, it does not become one to denigrate ones spouses in public on a forum such as this.

If I was a woman, I'd run a mile from the likes of you, what with your choice of "Sexual Harassment" postings, quite frankly, you give me the creeps

#33 User is offline   Stumpy 

• Pip

Posted 19 January 2008 - 11:34 PM

This thread has totally gone away from the very serious question that was first asked in it. Thanks to the Tank Engine and anyone ele who decided to join in. :( How about getting back to the origina topic and assisting the person who asked this IMPORTANT question :o

Let's see if we can assist. Isn't that what this forum is all about. <_< <_<

Don't answer Mr Tank Engine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Stumpy B)

#34 User is offline   Chrissy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2008 - 12:19 PM

You are perfectly correct Mr Stumpy and as a matter of course i will remove my previous postings that are off topic...time to be serious again and discuss Statutory Declarations....so here is my little bit toward that topic:

The wording of document sent by ACC can imply guilt, the key to successfully provide the information to ACC and still meet your obligations under legislation is to totally rewrite ACC's document to include only factual information in regards to the questions asked and undermine any statements made by ACC that imply guilt. Each sentence needs to be pulled apart in regards to the meaning that ACC have implied in either the question asked or the statement made, this then needs to be written to contain only factual information and answer the questions...being aware of the possible meanings or the interpretation behind what you write is key to ensuring that you don't inadvertently trap yourself into ACC's implied meanings...this is sounding rather complicated but it isn't...it is easy, if you ask someone who has very good language/english skills to disect the document, word by word, sentence by sentence and ensure that only the meaning you want is contained within the document, then ensure it answers the questions being asked, have it checked by a legal person...then you should be okay.

#35 User is offline   Spacecadet 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2008 - 12:32 PM

There previously was a good thread on this issue, which I directed members to on a previous post. However, that thread too got highjacked by Thomas - until such time as it was all about him.
That's what happens when we have a looney amongst us.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users