ACCforum: Where do you turn when the system fails you? - ACCforum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where do you turn when the system fails you? Government supported theft and fraud.

#1 User is offline   flowers 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 January 2008 - 05:14 PM

There are 4 more pages of stuff that is almost identical with what ACC is doing in this labour controlled banana republic.

http://www.wcbcanada.com/

Attached File  cwi_can_1.JPG (163.24K)
Number of downloads: 11
Attached File  cwi_can2.JPG (141.94K)
Number of downloads: 8
Attached File  cwi_can3.JPG (156.19K)
Number of downloads: 4
Attached File  cwi_can5.JPG (144.01K)
Number of downloads: 2
Attached File  cwi_can6.JPG (71.08K)
Number of downloads: 3

Destroy the labour party before it destroys you Protest their theivery and vote for anyone but labour they really sux and should be jailed and up yours helen and ACC and your covey of corporate sluts
Like they say like attracts like!
Death to the labour party.

#2 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 January 2008 - 05:59 PM

The one sure way to stop wrong decisions is to put them in jail so they cannot make decisions. The person making the wrong decision or know whether or not they are qqualified experienced and skilled to make the decision. It is a little bit like driving without the technical competency or licence to drive and killing or injuring somebody. When home results they can expect to go to jail. The person who employed a wrong decision maker should also be imprisoned if it is found that the decision maker has no technical expertise competency or supervision in the process of making wrong decisions.

If the law was applied in accordance with the way it is written the ACC would not be so cavalier in the decision-making because they would expect imprisonment for the types of decisions they are making. I think I would only take a small number to be incarcerated before the rest came into line.

#3 User is offline   accvictim 

• Pip

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:19 PM

Flowers, I can understand your anger and frustration, Things were far worse with ACC under our Shipley/Bolger national govt 1991 - 2000, believe me.

I cast my mind back to 1992 when Shipley tried to shut down ACC altogether in the "Mother of all Budgets", and frankly ACC has been going downhill ever since, many many people were caught up in the bungles of 1992 , some losing their homes and everything they had worked for,personally i have lost all faith in the system.

ACC is a law unto its own, it is vicious and corrupt and getting worse.

#4 User is offline   flowers 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 January 2008 - 05:41 AM

ACC is a law unto its own, it is vicious and corrupt and getting worse.

Eggsaxtly and Labour has been in charge for almost a decade so to blame what went before is acadaemic.
ACC is a law unto itself and it's viciousness and corruption is protectedand enhanced by the legislation enacted since labour has had control.
Mark my words employers will soon be putting ACC in the gun and we will see more kneejerk legislation that does absolutely nothing for the injured worker and even less actual acceptances although coverage will be broader. In effect a clayton's ACC that takes your money by fiat and provides bugger all axcept bullshit exit through paperwork and bought opinions through APPROVED ARSEssessors

ACC is a government owned and operated entity that has grown beyond the power of its stakeholders and owners to controll and has like osh cyfs and several others grown into powers unto themselves and are beyond public and government control.

#5 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 January 2008 - 12:44 PM

View Postflowers, on Jan 4 2008, 06:41 AM, said:

ACC is a government owned and operated entity that has grown beyond the power of its stakeholders and owners to control and has like osh cyfs and several others grown into powers unto themselves and are beyond public and government control.

you are on the merry go around. you need to be on the roller coaster were there are all the ups and downs, all of those tight bends and were you get sick but at the end you enjoy your trip.

I gather that you will be putting a submission in on the legislative changes and asking question of "Is the changes going to correct the Vocational Rehabilitation which can not be obtained due to ACC policy? Why are they returning the injuries previous covered when previously it was hard to obtain cover? Was it a mistake to remove the entitlements previously.

Yesterday I received a letter from the case manager with the statement . "You have invited me in your correspondence dated 18 December 2007 to revisit and pass comment on a number of historical matters raised by you. I decline this, and any further opportunity to comment on these matters."

If I carried on like most of you I would be were ACC want me. that is at review and appeals trying to get ACC decisions over turned.

I have been working on getting ACC staff to make documents to show that they know that they have made mistakes and are deliberately went out of there way not to correct the mistakes. they are not even going to make comment on.

One of the questions was what section did the ACC make the assessment for compensation on taking into account that the injury is permanent there is something lacking in the decision and this might have been deliberate especially when you look at the court decision of 1995. Injuries are missing that have meant to be included all of the time. the reviewer made a decision claiming that I was being paid under one section when the assessment must be done under the other section.

I can see that the police will be requested for there help. I can also see that several staff members will be liable for the extra when they refuse to use the Act to correct the mistakes. As Allan has showed us the ACC must use the information that they have and not supplying entitlements, getting documents that increases there income is using a document for him self or her self or other person a pecuniary advantage. Not only can it advantage the case manager and senior staff but also those who pay levy's.

Now that is a real sore spot with in ACC as they say that they are efficient in the operation to reduce the Levy's.

#6 User is offline   flowers 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:13 PM

One of the questions was what section did the ACC make the assessment for compensation on taking into account that the injury is permanent there is something lacking in the decision and this might have been deliberate especially when you look at the court decision of 1995. Injuries are missing that have meant to be included all of the time. the reviewer made a decision claiming that I was being paid under one section when the assessment must be done under the other section.

The bold bit is evident in all our files.
Perhaps this in it's self is a basis for a group class action as in UMUN OR Unum in the states. Which incidently ACC had shares in and adopted their case management proceedures and gave birth to the long superceeded AMA standards of injury assessment which is consistently used as a tool of denial an a niggardly manner for cost reduction which = profit. ie. FRAUD.

#7 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2008 - 11:42 AM

One of the things that happened in america was that criminal proscutions had been brough against the administers first.

It is pointless saying that ACC is wrong with out having the Court saying that ACC is carrying out illegal activities.

Just having small criminal convictions against ACC staff will make the next step easier.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users