• You cannot reply to this topic

IRP's

#21 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:48 PM

View Postflowers, on Oct 25 2007, 12:33 AM, said:

to access yor mailboxes the easiest way is to click on new messages and it will take you there even if you have no new mail. remember that if you want to save sent mail you must click the box at bottom of message before you send it.
Attachment Capture.JPG

Sorry Flowers for hitching a ride with your post, but somehow I cant post, been like that for ages, fixed one minute then gone the next. I so wanted to get a message to painbgone as this has been known to work.

Painbgone your doctor says you can only work physically which makes me think you cant work mentally. Ditto myself as well, although the pain would stop me and that must be something to do with physical. However, I digress.

Is your lack of Mental capacity anything to do with the physical? ie Mental caused by physical. If it is, this too needs to be acknowledged and taken into consideration when determining your capacity for work, as part of your IRP. First get you good Dr to refer you to ACC pyschiatrist, he/she will do an assessment which will either give you cover for M caused by Phys or not. Then you approach the Branch that does the Permanent Impairment assessments and get them to assess you for that, then hopefully it will be seen that with both your Mental and physical Impairments you have not got a capacity to work.

Some of us have been so badly damaged mentally by the sheer knockbacks we receive and the lack of support from ACC to be rehabilitated that we are simply drained of any strength, mental or physical. What a waste of knowledge and man/woman power is all I can say. But seriously this opens their eyes in a dam hurry!!

Sounds like you have a good doctor who will assist you to retain some of your dignity.

Good Luck anyway,

Mini

#22 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 October 2007 - 04:54 PM

GREETINGS,
Pain B Gone... I agree with Mini re... "Mental caused By Physical"...
Talk to your GP on this and apply for assessment for I.A...
I can recommend 2 Psychs who will give Honest assessment reports...
The end result may help a great deal... ;)
You can call me on ... ph... 09-4018821
or eml... [email protected],nz

I have already "been there and done it with success"...

#23 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:05 PM

Now here is the second part of the assessments that is used.

I have edited it so it can be up on this site. No information has been removed or changed just the blank pages and Photoes reduced in size. this was to allow all of you access.

take a look at the disgram showing the process.

Notice that if there is a return to work Compensation is stopped. this is incorrect as your compensation is abated as per the legislation and claim managers are using this diagram as the legislation.

these two documents need to be read by every claimant that is getting assessment either Occupational or medical so that they can see what the Claim manager is trying to acheive.

I have tried to upload the document again but site is not accepting the down load.

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by doppelganger: 26 October 2007 - 11:04 AM

#24 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:08 AM

View Postdoppelganger, on Oct 25 2007, 08:05 PM, said:

Now here is the second part of the assessments that is used.

I have edited it so it can be up on this site. No information has been removed or changed just the blank pages and Photoes reduced in size. this was to allow all of you access.

take a look at the disgram showing the process.

Notice that if there is a return to work Compensation is stopped. this is incorrect as your compensation is abated as per the legislation and claim managers are using this diagram as the legislation.

these two documents need to be read by every claimant that is getting assessment either Occupational or medical so that they can see what the Claim manager is trying to acheive.

Doppel

I can't open that. Can you send to Pm or open maybe??

Cheers
Mini

#25 User is offline   flowers 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:44 AM

get free adobe reader from adobe:
Here: http://www.adobe.com.../readstep2.html
Be sure to un tick the photoshoop[ and tool bar on next page and any other offers you do not want and download and run.
be care full to select the version for your operating system if asked ie me 2000 xp vista

#26 User is offline   BLURB 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:55 PM

Pain-be-gone wrote, in part =

Yeah sounds wonderful - if only I could sit most of the time without having this debiliating pain in my back and legs - ohhh for one of our wonderful CM's to just have this for one day.

I know exactly what you're saying pain-be-gone! Exactly!

Then also there are the hamstring cramps .... they're a killer believe me, along with leg muscle cramps, spasims, foot curling up and cramping, as to the toes ....

All that as well as the crusiating pain across the lower back, sharpe stabbing pain in the hip ...

And to top all that off, when you sit down its like sitting direct on your hip bone .... without a cushion.

Understandable acc won't allow my gp to issue anything with acc writen on it .... he says my winz certs say it all and i should send them to acc .... guess he don't want to get in trouble

And all this time we (you, I and others) suffer!

One thing to watch out for ... for ten years my acc certs stated no prolonged sitting, then between late 2001 and July 2002, when they (AON/ACC) illegally exited me, that "no prolonged sitting" part had disappeared completly.

Watch your file!

blurb

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users