• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fraud Investigation Help

#21 User is offline   Gloria Mitchell 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:18 PM

HOw about a job application that went like this.

Hi, I would like to apply for the job you are advertising. I have done this job in the past and quite well in my opinion. Yes I have some expertise in this job if I do say so.

I will do this job to the best of my ability if and when I am fit to attend to it.
Sometimes I may be able to stay at work longer than other times.

Sometimes I am afraid I will not be able to make it to work at all, other times I could come just as support for my fellow workers, but on those occasions I will only be able to supervise and will need to take time off to lie down and rest.

I have been working at this speed for myself for the last few years while I recuperate from faulty surgery, undiagnosed injuries, results of personal injury by accident. I work well and am very pleased with the little I acheive, I do do what I do do well.

I would like you to consider me for the position you have advertised.

Yours sincerely Dumbo the one armed paperhanger.

#22 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 July 2006 - 09:56 AM

:wub: Hi everyone ...

Hey huggy1 ... yeep having trouble getting the information ...

:D You are probably right huggy1 that it would be hard to get information if in fact no information is in existince ... so they will probably put the pressure on in different ways so that you will react and bingo you are fraudulent ... bit like setting a rat trap and ACC see us as rats ... I think its called entrapment.

:wacko: mmmmmmmm sounds rather dorkish that having your file go to the fraud unit and then they claim investigation is taking longer as they are having trouble getting the information ... mmmmm they must of had the info in the first place , maybe through the style of management they have lost , misplaced the file and have no idea where it is thus causing the problem of getting the information.

:ph34r: ACC Whangarei Proffesionally managed my claim when I dropped a document off from my Dr who used example 1234 claim no to the ACC Whangarei Office the very same day the ACC REpresentive as Fraud Liason Officer or no 2 in ACC Whangarei opened another claim example 5678 and then advised the Fraud Unit I had 2 claims nos examples 1234 and 5678 for the same accident date ... :blink:

:P You really have to laugh at this ... Dr's claim form was for an accident at work at the Bombay Hills Auckland and the one opened by the ACC Representive was for a so called accident ACC reckon occured whilst at home in Whangarei ... same date and aprox same time am ... oooooooooops Bugger aprox 140 miles difference ... and ... thats not the only difference in the 2 files for the same date ...

Where is the integrity ACC , where is the proffesional standard of managing a claim true and accurate , keeping true accurate records , files ... being open and honest ... free of errors ...

;) Yeep when you need a cockup who ya gonna call ... The Gonna Be and Wonna Be's hot line ...

Have a wonderful day ...

#23 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 July 2006 - 07:08 PM

Yeep when you need a cockup who ya gonna call ... The Gonna Be and Wonna Be's hot line ...
0800 372 830
Mr Din Dong

#24 User is offline   fairgo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 July 2006 - 09:38 PM

It may interest our Southland people that Peter Gibbons & Co are "working" in Invercargill at the moment.

They have been following a headinjured person who lives in Central Southland. They have been using a variety of vehicles including a twin cab ute and an older Suburu car.

#25 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 July 2006 - 09:44 PM

Peter Gibbons if you ever get to read this post all i can say is you are a wanker. Did your mate Jamie happen to pass this job onto you as well. It must be so good to have inside contacts to keep your dodgy employment going. This will bite you in the ass one day and i will have great pleasure in when this happens. Once your buddy doesnt supply you any more jobs you will be out of work because no one contracts out to someone who is to lazy to get of his ass and do the job correctly.

#26 User is offline   kiwiwine 

• Pip

Posted 03 July 2006 - 06:26 AM

<_< <_< <_<

Hi Cmarx - just remember ...
Everything you do and say will be read out of context with ACC -
and if your case mangler is anything llike mine then watch out :(
My CM recommended a 2 week, parttime course to help boost job search skills and networks... Any way the lady who ran the course helped me write a CV - she asked me about previous employment history, which, of course, came to an abrupt halt in 1993 when my accident occured... She said - need to be "creative" and fill that gap from 1993, or obviously I'd be passed over by employers for people with more recent experience. Anyway we decided to put in there that i did parttime work for my husband - this was a huge exageration based on the fact that at the end of each month i was totalling hubbys km's travelled (as he can claim back tax over here in Oz, as an employee for vehicle use).
Anyway took CV along to vocational assessment - assessor asked me to explain this part time work - so i explained - big exageration - anyway to cut a long story short my CM also asked me - explained to her too, but she decided to have me investigated to find how many hours i work for hubby in his business!!!! Classic - hubby has never been self employed... :wacko:
So based on my experience I'd say be very careful. You're likely to be accused of something you've never done...

Kiwiwine B)

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users