• You cannot reply to this topic

Home Help Assessment ABANO REHAB...

#1 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:15 AM

Greetings,
Just recieved this morning the home help assessment report done last week...

This was done by "Abano Rehabilition"....

I Have only praise for the assessors and the resulting report... Totally accurate...
Pleasent, none stressful event...
Have my home help for the next year, and with any luck and few of the "Extra" items suggested to help...

For those in the North, I recommend them...

Thank You, Anna + Bohdan...

#2 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 August 2007 - 10:52 AM

Could you please post their contact details as the ACC does not have any assessors for the Auckland region.

Currently the assessments in Auckland are being carried out by people they bring up from the King country. My last assessor said that she did not have time to assess everything and now that one year has gone by the case manager said that another assessment is not necessary until sometime during 2008.

#3 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 August 2007 - 01:20 PM

Ergowise were the first assess I ever had. Two team leaders led the social rehabilitation assessment, which turned out to be a home help assessment, who told Ergowise that they were not allowed to look at any of the medical information. The tape recording of the assessment confirms that the ACC team leaders asked all the questions while the assessor took notes. The assessor asked a few questions at the end but not about my incapacity's or what was needed to assist me in daily living.

The assessment was polite and cordial but all other assessors must have bodyguards which I guess might be the true reason why there are no assessors in Auckland. Ergowise are not permitted to communicate with me, as I suspect is the case with a number of other assessors. Thanks for the telephone numbers so I can gauge the response rather than providing them with written communication given the opportunity to check me out with the ACC first.

#4 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 August 2007 - 02:59 PM

Greetings,
Way back... after I objected to "The reduction in time allowed"... and some "no so nice inaccurate remarks" made by an ERGOWISE assessor ... (recorded)
The 2nd assessor "spotted" my DVD CAM on the entertainment unit and freaked... it wasnt turned on... :P ... (Tape recorded tho)
Next assessor(ergowise)rang and refused to do the assessment... :huh: ...
So CM rolled it over...
This time different agency... COOL... :) ...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users