ACCforum: Ways To Make Sure You Stay Exited - ACCforum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ways To Make Sure You Stay Exited refuse to re-issue decisions which they have changed their minds on.

#1 User is offline   Gloria Mitchell 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 June 2007 - 05:41 PM

"It would be inappropriate for me to re-issue a decision in regard to your right knee (as) when there (haave been other) are letters, Reviews(,) and Appeal Court decisions in relation to your right knee that I am unable to (override) over rule."

words in brackets crossed out

So..... they can reverse decision to cover costs for Total Knee Replacement according to them.....to (a) help with rehabilitation and (B) ALSO because surgeon had re ESTABLISHED CAUSAL LINK to injury....yet this is not a "new" or "fresh" decision.

They already overruled the previous decision in favor of supplying the TKR due to the establishment of the causal link.

So they had followed the legislation which states they can issue a new decision anytime if they decide the decision was wrong.....but refuse to right the damage they did at the time by backpaying withheld erc.

Still BM and K Seymour are currently responding to queries......waiting waiting waiting.

They commit fraud on defenseless injured NZ workers all the time....why don't they get investigated and prosecuted.?

Gloria.

#2 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2007 - 07:01 PM

Gloria you could remind them that as there decisions stands that they have committed fraud.

the Corporation has given an operation that you have no cover for. that means that they (the ACC ) have misused public funds and yes proscution is one way for them to be brough into line.

You might want to make a call on to the man him self. the one from South Africa that will probably turn everything on its head. (at least then the case managers brain might be at the top of the body instead of at ground level groveling around trying to get somewere.

This could start a large numbers of Staff and Provider fraud.

#3 User is offline   Gloria Mitchell 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:50 PM

doppelganger, on Jun 10 2007, 08:01 PM, said:

Gloria you could remind them that as there decisions stands that they have committed fraud.

the Corporation has given an operation that you have no cover for. that means that they (the ACC ) have misused public funds and yes proscution is one way for them to be brough into line.

You might want to make a call on to the man him self. the one from South Africa that will probably turn everything on its head. (at least then the case managers brain might be at the top of the body instead of at ground level groveling around trying to get somewere.

This could start a large numbers of Staff and Provider fraud.

Who is this South African you write of?
Sorry Doppel,

I do have cover, they must have acknowledged that when they ok'ed the surgery, but when I asked for the revised decision....they seemed to have forgotteon and said the right knee had no cover. I have reminded them that at no time has "cover" been revoked or revised in any way for the right knee injury.

It seems they are creating douments with which to take pecuniary advantage of me.

Gloria.

#4 User is offline   Headlines 

• Pip

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:30 PM

Is K Seymour your case worker?

You might be "waiting" until hell freezes over so request in writing from ACC a warm jacket!

#5 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:03 PM

Bump

Surely we can add to this thread can't we?

Ways To Make Sure You Stay Exited

#6 User is offline   Moeroa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington Central City

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:15 PM

BLURB, on Dec 2 2009, 06:03 PM, said:

Bump

Surely we can add to this thread can't we?

Ways To Make Sure You Stay Exited
[attachment=7218:Phil_Ril...Map_LTCM.jpg]Hope so mate 'cause I'm moving to Auckland where your old foe is the LTCU Case Manager

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users