• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tv3 News Tonight 29th May 2007 A big Credit and Thanks to TV3

#1 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:53 PM

Thankyou to TV3 and in particular Michael Morrah for keeping tabs on ACC and their actions. I realise that there should have been a lot more on TV but unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our Reporters control i believe things were trimmed back.

This to me shows how bad the ACC are and they must be feeling the heat on all of this. Sore losers i believe it was called in my days. Spit the dummy, throw a tantrum, act like little bloody children the ACC are.

Michael from me personally and from many people following this stuff a big thank you. There will be more goodies coming soon :)

TV3 news tonight folks and you will see me on again.

Sounds like it has been heavily edited under duress by high up people.

Im at the Police station picking up my items that are damaged and some items missing.

What a crock of shit this lot are and if they think im finished well they better think again.

Bruce

#2 User is offline   happy1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:58 PM

Great cant wait I`ll be watching !!

#3 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:12 PM

All this advertising !!

So glad I do not watch Television much and Ive heard this can cause diarhea.
Or constipation.
Personally I just crap myself when some graphic ACC add or news about accidents or the road toll or stuff like sirens and other noises.

Hope it does the trick for all concerned though.
Convict those criminals I say and the quicker the better !
ACC PIs and all.

TV whatever for me though.

#4 User is offline   Gloria Mitchell 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:16 PM

View PostHuggy, on May 29 2007, 04:53 PM, said:

TV3 news tonight folks and you will see me on again.

Sounds like it has been heavily edited under duress by high up people.

Im at the Police station picking up my items that are damaged and some items missing.

What a crock of shit this lot are and if they think im finished well they better think again.

Bruce

Can someone post the link for us that can't access it please. Its really great to be able to pick it up. Appreciate the time and effort taken to bring it to us.

Gloria.

#5 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:33 PM

The Terms of Reference into the Review of the ACC Fraud Unit under the heading Purpose 1.2 is:

This review should take into account any cross-Government initiatives or innovations in this area (e.g. NZ Police), and consider relevant best practice where appropriate.

Huggy you have indicated that you have not got all of your property back and that some things are damaged. I wonder what part of "best practice" that is and how they may improve these processors of stealing the evidence and brutalising invalids more than they are currently doing?

Of course Ninja Turtles are still busy with these most cunning of stratagems. While the ACC is in their hole we are providing more shovels to allow them to dig themselves in to deeper trouble. Of course the supervisors of this digging is very busy trying to find others who are responsible for the hole without realising that the cave-in is imminent and they can't climb out of the whole because of the very extensive paper trial.

#6 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:35 PM

Will post the link up once it comes available on tv3's site.

Maybe its time it goes onto Campbell live or 60 minutes. Will be a bit harder for ACC to put pressure on to stop that from happening.

If ACC dont come to the party i will not hesitate in taking this further.

They need to let some outside people and even cogs input into this enquiry.

#7 User is offline   fairgo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:40 PM

Interesting point made about COG - the fraud terms of reference have never been raised at COG even when we have been given 'operational updates'. This makes me wonder just when these terms of reference were devised and who had input into them?

I am certainly disappointed that the time frame is incrediably tight and I fail to see how they can even hope to 'engage stakeholders' before June 8th....

Good on you Huggy for standing in front of the camera once again :) Lovely day in Dunedin today too!!

#8 User is offline   Hatikva 

• Pip
  • LocationWop Wops

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:47 PM

Gloria ...

TV3's website ...

http://tv3.co.nz/

Also they also support the MSN NZ Site ...

http://msn.co.nz/

You'll need to troll through these to find the particular clips you need...

Cheers

#9 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:06 PM

Tall tales and true from the legendary past

I also had my Police helicopter experience while taking a lunch break from a Review Hearing DRSL Penrose. I went from DRSL to my friendly gun shop just down the road, up to the fruit shop to find that a helicopter was circling both locations. While I was buying my fruit my car was broken into with the door left open. With a familiar looking Ford making a quick getaway.

Paranoid? (Me, ACC, DRSL) probably.

Gunshop? True

Helicopter circling in both locations? True

Car broken into? True

Followed from Auckland down to Taupo and back? True "private investigator invoices to prove it"

Security at every meeting? True

ACC a bunch of out of control lunatic idiots? True

ACC are dangerous? True

PTSD? True

Dangerous? COMPLETELY ILL-CONCEIVED & UNTRUE

These types of experiences are commonplace.

#10 User is offline   Headlines 

• Pip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:35 PM

The Fraud terms of reference posted earlier, I thought that was just wishful thinking. Is it true?

Gotta go and watch the TV3 news!

#11 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:55 PM

No expense spared in my case either !!

Slowly the penny drops.

#12 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:01 PM

The police are allowed to go down to 500 feet.

Commercial can go to 1000 feet.

Simple Generally the police helicopters are very visible by the camera they carry.

If a helicopter went down to 60-70 feet without having permission to land and had no intention of landing they will have most certainly broken the law and the pilot should have his licence pulled. If you were in a rural area where there is plenty of farmland to land different rules will apply.

#13 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:38 PM

Huggy, from that BRIEF clip on TV3, I take it that ACC has dropped your case. What about Hazel's as well?
There would never have been this victory if you had not put in all the hard work and exposed them to the MEdia.

I would say ACC and their Gibbons will be fuming and plotting revenge. Take great care!
And congrats to you too!

#14 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:45 PM

Sparrow im very dissapointed with the clip it was cut very short and many good points were removed.

ACC are putting the boot in and stopping it going to news. I will not let this drop i will go to Campbell live if they do not come out in the open and sort out the lies and corruption that i can expose, not only on ACC but all the agents they used in this bullshit.

Yes the case was dropped on the 11th May with a warning letter warning me for something i havent done and have the proof to show i hadnt done it.

ACC you are a bunch of wankers and what you have done to me and what you have done to others over NZ will be exposed in one way or another.

Now what to do with evidence that items are missing from the search warrant and the damage that has been done to some of the items.

I know ACC will read this thread and if you take me for some idiot and that i will stop here you got another thing coming. What ACC do to so many of us claimants is corrupt and immoral.

Im doing this for everyone that has been hit by the fucked up fraud unit and if it can help in any small way to anyone else i will continue my mission to get this into the public of NZ.

#15 User is offline   Headlines 

• Pip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:51 PM

Huggy it might have been brief but you made it to the news. Well done. It might have been heavily edited but what was left to play was damn good in my opinion. Well done again.

#16 User is offline   ruralkiwi 

• Pip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:56 PM

View PostHuggy, on May 29 2007, 06:45 PM, said:

Sparrow im very dissapointed with the clip it was cut very short and many good points were removed.

ACC are putting the boot in and stopping it going to news. I will not let this drop i will go to Campbell live if they do not come out in the open and sort out the lies and corruption that i can expose, not only on ACC but all the agents they used in this bullshit.

Yes the case was dropped on the 11th May with a warning letter warning me for something i havent done and have the proof to show i hadnt done it.

ACC you are a bunch of wankers and what you have done to me and what you have done to others over NZ will be exposed in one way or another.

Now what to do with evidence that items are missing from the search warrant and the damage that has been done to some of the items.

I know ACC will read this thread and if you take me for some idiot and that i will stop here you got another thing coming. What ACC do to so many of us claimants is corrupt and immoral.

Im doing this for everyone that has been hit by the fucked up fraud unit and if it can help in any small way to anyone else i will continue my mission to get this into the public of NZ.

You are right Huggy. THese arseholes do need to be held responsible for their actions. They shouldn't be allowed to intimidate and bully claimants who are already stressed due to living with their injury. The last thing they need is to be spied on, have computers hacked into, have family, neighbours etc harrassed, personal space invaded by private dickheads and boys in blue. Rack off and leave these people alone ACC. Go and get yourselves real jobs ACC although these pi's and fraud unit employees would need intensive training and therapy in order to be able to fit in in the real world and treat people with the dignity and respect they deserve

#17 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:13 PM

Accepting some level of fraudulent activity may be a cheaper alternative to the expensive and corrupt fraud investigations ACC is promulgating.

Or reporting suspected fraud and/or fraudstersa to the police maybe ?

#18 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:46 PM

Huggy GOOD ON YOU I am very proud of the stand you have made.

Huggy does the police receipt that you signed when receiving your property identify what items are missing?

Did you lay charges with the police for the items that are now confirmed to be stolen by the ACC? If not go down tomorrow morning and do it! If the police don't accept the liability to prosecute regarding these missing items your next visit should be with the registrar of the criminal court where you lay informations so as to acquire a summons of the persons employed by the ACC who had possession and responsibility for the safe custody of your property.

If you carry out a private criminal prosecution against the ACC staff you will certainly become newsworthy and will receive help from a variety of legally qualified people up and down the country pro bono.

#19 User is offline   happy1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:58 PM

Great work Huggy.Thanks for keeping A.C.C right up in the public`s face.

A.C.C deserve all the bad publicity .Theyre a pack of mongrels.The

public must be getting sick of all the negatives about A.C.C .

The small amount of negative news thats managing to be made public is reinforcing A.C.C`s continuing foul reputation.
Theres heaps more to come and I look forward to a few home truths ,at this perfect time when Labours lies are surfacing on a daily basis

#20 User is offline   flowers 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:58 PM

Attached File  SHIT_HOT_from_flowers.gif (16.01K)
Number of downloads: 4

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users