• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Acc Fraud ACC V Thomas district court T990176

#41 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 January 2008 - 05:16 PM

Huggy as far as ACC legislation goes your case does not appear on the horizon. Using the media to defend yourself was courageous and effective but unfortunately does nothing for the rest of us. Huggy please join with us address matters in the proper way ( facts, legislation, judicial remedies using caselaw) so as we can all benefit. Huggy we do need to stand together and do things properly so the stories like yours and mine do not keep repeating themselves.

#42 User is offline   Hardwired 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 05:21 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on Jan 1 2008, 05:03 PM, said:

Sparrow without my situation being worked on Huggy certainly would not have received the assistance he has received. Only did not do the hard yards. The hard yards were done by other people. Had he has not remained at liberty by remaining silent but from screaming from the rooftops. This is no discredit to huggy but the heroes of the situation are operating behind the scenes that would not have been here but for the site and other factors.

Sparrow it is completely arrogant of you to suggest that the site would not exist but are certain factors that are not about to describe to you but are generally understood. Amongst other things the site does stand to preserve individual claimant's integrity by providing a voice. Sometimes this voice must stand against false allegation that even results in criminal conviction as a result of perjury.

If it was not for this site neither huggy nor myself would receive the assistance we have received. That proves that speaking out on the site and in other ways is the right and proper thing to do in the absence of any legally aided funded remedy. Numerous people have contacted me privately who have read material on the site but are not even members providing not only practical help but also legal guidance and reassurances that I am doing a proper thing.

What is interesting Sparrow is that human nature seems to come to the fore to the extent that members of the site even accused me of things that neither the ACC nor the courts had even thought of which goes towards saying something about human nature, or the lack of the humanity of human nature. Your postings are a case in point.

Sparrow I paid levies so as to receive surgery to return me to my preinjury occupation. I did not pay levies so as to become a call centre operator or a ticket seller. If you are not happy with this site you can treat it like your television set and turn it off or watch a different channel. This thread is for people who have interests about ACC making false allegations of work capacity and do not receive any assessment procedure but instead are prosecuted as the ACC exit strategy.

Sparrow if you are not interested in these more serious matters you are not invited to contribute. If you want to reduce your postings to personal attack of course that will cause the site to be changed to prevent that type of abuse. You are of course encouraged to participate in the various discussion groups on the site, including this thread, if you can restrict your postings to the issues.
Not Waddie whether huggy realises it or not we still need each other for technical protections regarding the understanding of the act and future attacks and for the humanistic support that such fellowship brings.

....../More bollocks from THOMAS,

You say others think of things the acc never thought of.

me, I would have engagd someone to check the vaidity of your claim at day 1,
What was the name of the boat you said you were on.
was it actually where you said it was,and who owned it,
what damage was done when it run aground,musy have been exciting in a storm.
what was the weather forecast on the day of the grounding,
how big the boat was and was it able to be sailed single handledly three miles out to sea by someone
suffering from a hernia so serious it had prevented th eperson from working and the person was awaiting surgery in the very near future prior to failing his captains sea going ticket.

Then if that was ratifed or not i would have taken you to peices with the rest of your bullshit told to acc,
********************************************************************************
Breaking news folks.attorny thomas has reopened the huggy case,

It is good to see that you have now confirmed to us all that huggy was working for a pecuniary advantage,

could you please post documentation to this fact you have stated or otherwise apologise to huggy if you are wrong in this statement.

#43 User is offline   Medwyn 

• Pip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 05:24 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on Jan 1 2008, 05:03 PM, said:

Sparrow if you are not interested in these more serious matters you are not invited to contribute. If you want to reduce your postings to personal attack of course that will cause the site to be changed to prevent that type of abuse. You are of course encouraged to participate in the various discussion groups on the site, including this thread, if you can restrict your postings to the issues.

Alan.
I thought you were the champion of free speech.

I now understand that free speech in your definition does not allow a person to make a remark or criticism of you or your methods of operations.

You say you are not the admin guy and cannot alter things , then why are you threatening Sparrow and having a go at Huggy , I quote "that will cause the site to be changed to prevent that type of abuse."

It goes to prove what has been said before, that this sites for the pleasure of Alan Thomas. period. and he does have the power and control, it's just that he's scared chicken-shit to use it as he will lose an audience to play to.

By the way, Huggy has given people hope, all you have given is a multipaged document of lies, inuendos, deciept and subtle attacks on those who you disagree with, which is usually anybody that's not giving you what you want.

You got your entitlements that you deserved, A cell, a name and a record that will follow you, all because you wanted more than you were entitled to or it looks suspiciously to me like a setup from the start. a bit like the old freezing works days of a self inflicted injury to pay for a holiday,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears you were the only one aboard the yacht at the time, is this correct?

#44 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 05:41 PM

Hardwired stop trying to make trouble.

ACC and the courts all agree that I was an earner before injured, the circumstances of my accident and injury and resulting incapacity.

Both huggy and myself together with a large number of other people explored residual capacity so as to make our way forward in life while at the same time being investigated by the ACC for fraud. Exploring residual capacity has and always will be working for pecuniary advantage. The legislation requires us to do that. In fact it is those who fail to make any effort to rehabilitate the ones that are committing a crime.

My advice to huggy some years ago was that he should keep his receipts and document everything he was doing to protect himself against ACC false allegation. As matters unfold in the end he was accused of fraud for which a search warrant executed in order to support the ACCs viewpoint. The information and assistance from others originating from the site supplied him to help that he needed. Huggy is 100% innocent years ago and still is and this is not an issue in dispute by anybody. Those of us who know what has been going on know the identities of those involved. Nobody is blowing a trumpet about Huggies current successes including Huggy himself.

What I am saying on this site, which huggy seems to object to, is that despite huggy success the problem with the ACC fraud unit still persists for myself and others who are still within the ACC fraud unit machinery and that is yet to be seen whether or not there is any structural changes. Huggy is obviously very hopeful where I am possibly at the other extreme being somewhat cynical. This does not mean I dish respect Huggies opinions. This is however in the nature of a healthy and vibrant discussion.

My advice to huggy is simply that he should not forget the importance of publicising our plight and on seeking the help of one another despite the promises of a more encouraging future until those promises come to fruition. Nobody is above another in this joint effort to help and support one another.

#45 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 06:24 PM

Withdraw your remarks about me and apologise. What a jerk you are and it seems, as we have all said, you are in Control.
Well, you certainly are not in control of me!!
You just cannot see for yourself how you are turning people away.
Dont try and restrict my freedom of speech!
Noone here needs you and your experiences, we dont act in that way.
We are honest.

#46 User is offline   Hardwired 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 06:25 PM

you upstart f***wit thomas,
quote thomas/""those of us that know what going on."""

why the heck would someone like huggy have anything to do with a convicted criminal whilst sorting out his own case of which he is innocent of 100%

you know f*** all.

ARE YOU IN THE defence team of huggys,nooooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
you are way out of huggys league as just a plain asshole.
huggys got class .

not f****** likely ..
you know nothing and are a nothing.
Hardwired stop trying to make trouble.
f*** you to ,

to go back and make a claim is available to anybody to fill out an acc45 and say anything.

DID I HIT A SORE POINT OVER THE YACHT
just because you said something and someone wrote it down on paper dosent meanits true especially coming form a con man and a convicted white collar criminal.Thought the judge taught you that,

jumped a bit there thommo.something upset you laddie.

weather forecast for thomas.

very dark skies above with continual depressions forming on the horizon with no chance of improvement during 2008.

if you do something stupid just dont hurt others while you at it.

#47 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 06:25 PM

Withdraw your remarks about me and apologise. What a jerk you are and it seems, as we have all said, you are in Control.
Well, you certainly are not in control of me!!
You just cannot see for yourself how you are turning people away.
Dont try and restrict my freedom of speech!
Noone here needs you and your experiences, we dont act in that way.
We are honest.

#48 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 06:40 PM

Sparrow and hardwired if you are unable to control yourselves it is very likely that in due course the site will fall under the control of a machine that will control you and what you cannot post. The freedom of speech is in regards to ACC issues. This is not a site whereby you can freely carry out attacks on an invalids.

All members who have contributed postings on this site addressing ACC issues and in particular issue is about rehabilitation & fraud have in their own small way , whether they or huggy know it or not, have been on the defence team of huggy, myself and many others.

Those who do noble things in a noble way are the ones that have true class. By their fruits you shall recognize them. With regards to closing the door on ACC and the raiders making false allegations of fraud we are yet to see the "fruits".

No you did not get the point regarding the yacht. That simply is not an issue and I am not interested in creating more meaningless subtopics to this thread.

Sparrow & hardwired it would be appreciated by myself and I am sure others that you focus your attention on the ACC issues. With regard to this thread it is about the ACC private criminal prosecution that resulted in a conviction against me which occurred without ACC disclosing the information that they claimant caused them to believe I was no longer entitled.

This is a topic that is currently awaiting an outcome in the Supreme Court in the Hayes case which relies upon the cases described in this thread. Depending upon the outcome of the Hayes case will depend upon the future judicial rights as ACC claimants. I trust that you can become a little bit more serious minded and focused about these very serious issues that represents a turning point in the ACC history.

#49 User is offline   Hardwired 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 06:42 PM

#46 is not an apology THOMAS,to another of your untruths,
what do you actually belive is true.
being spaced out and in another world probably when you crap you think its a martian space alien. completing an anal probe,

slip and slide all you want,every thing you say is LIES.

#50 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 06:59 PM

#46 is exactly true.If you truly felt there was any element of untruth I would be more than happy for you to list out what you feel is untrue so as I can provide irrefutable proof of each point. I am able to remain proud of most of what I had done and intend to do no matter what the outcome as there is an issue of not involved of which only people with other can understand.

I and others have been falsely accused of committing fraud against the ACC act. Come what may we will be preventing others suffering the same fate, regardless as to whether or not they know what we are doing, and clearing our names. Once people like us have been abused so much that we can lose no more we are not able to be intimidated about anything. We are not motivated to mislead any thing as there is absolutely no point in misleading anybody about anything.

In the meantime could you kindly refrain from your very personal rhetoric and focus on the issues so we can avoid making changes to the structure of the site to avoid such abuse.

#51 User is offline   Hardwired 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 07:38 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on Jan 1 2008, 05:34 PM, said:

In addition had he actually did to meaningful work for pecuniary advantage, not to himself but to a third party on the basis that he was gaining experience for purposes of rehabilitation.

thomas.
after editing out other bits ELSEWHERE you prick which were seen by others this is what yoU said.

i dont need to ask you what is untrue or not,

you said it .you ''BACK IT UP NOW""
WITH DOCUMENTATION ,NOT JUST A LOAD OF YOUR RAMBLINGS,
I DONT THINK YOU CAN WEE BOY>remember the privacy act,your out here as alan thomas but apart from that you got no documents to prove what YOU HAVE SAID. ,
and are just slighting more so to slip and slide in your own mess,

NOW LETS JUST SEE HOW REALLY GOOD YOU ARE AT GETTING OUT OF A HOLE.

#52 User is offline   Medwyn 

• Pip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 07:40 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on Jan 1 2008, 07:59 PM, said:

#In the meantime could you kindly refrain from your very personal rhetoric and focus on the issues so we can avoid making changes to the structure of the site to avoid such abuse.

I take it that applies to your attacks on Huggy, Hardwired, Spacecadet, myself and others

By the way , who are the we in the above quote? Multiple personalities of Alan Thomas perhaps?

#53 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 07:53 PM

I am not interested in any further dealings with you Mr Tank Engine.
You are now threatening and this is serious.

Here is a further example of your lies. You said you had nothing to do with the Admin of this Forum, and now you are telling us that you are going to put things in place to remove all posts that dont suit you.

Well, have it all to yourself, this has become just a silly lot of rhetoric from one desperate person trying to convince himself and the WORLD he has done nothing wrong.
I hope that everyone now sees you for what you are and stay away from posting here. You will be left to talk to yourself.
You have driven away lots of good people and advice and the last few weeks, your conduct has been very questionable indeed.

Go ahead and make your changes, WE are not interested anymore. You have ruined what was a great site.

A final bit of advice to you, with your attidude, your denial and your dishonesty, there is no hope of you ever winning anything from ACC- they are laughing all the way to the Courts.

#54 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 07:55 PM

Hardwired Huggy acknowledges gaining work experience from which a third party in the form of a pecuniary advantage. The alternative was to pay someone to do the work. In addition carrying out the work task activities of gaining the necessary experience is a work task activity for pecuniary advantage. There is nothing wrong with any of this but it is all too easy for the ACC fraud unit to put their own spin on the information, which is exactly what they did do when obtaining search warrants. This is public knowledge on news broadcasts.

The point I am making is that engaging in a rehabilitation activity is work for pecuniary advantage. That does not mean that the ACC may jump than and claim fraud.

Huggy was doing exactly what the legislation expected of him and he was attacked by the ACC for his trouble. Up until this point Huggies experiences is much the same as my own. The difference is that the activities of the ACC fraud unit were blocked when mine were not and allowed to run their course because nobody came to my aid.

Medwyn have not made any attacks against Huggy or anybody else. I have however responded in order to defend myself against attacks of others without reducing myself to their level of personal attack. As I am not an individual in control of the site. The "we" refers to "we the people" who wish to preserve the integrity of the site and its purpose which is to address ACC related issues to the exclusion of personal attacks and other inappropriate behaviour such as advertising.

#55 User is offline   Hardwired 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 08:11 PM

[
i didnt ask you to say huggy acknowldged anything,you said it as a public statement,not huggys spokesperson.
back it up with some paperwork to prove your statemment made today..

Medwyn. alans tearing his hair out but no worry,as non waddie says he can re register his hair transplant company and get the good dr to put it back in again whiles hes setting up the machine of controls.

#56 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 08:12 PM

Alan you have not been privvy to a meeting me and someone else attended. They are recognising the problems from the astray fraud unit. Its you atttitude that keeps you out of the loop.

The fraud unit has been ripped apart and it certainly hasnt been with anything that you contributed.

#57 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 08:49 PM

Explain to me Alan that by me bringing it into the media does not help anyone else ????

You are wrong mate as this has impacted ACC and i am seeing changes through other people that are under investigation.

For example Alan something you havent been able to do is get disclosure..........

In the last couple of month 3 people 4 including myself have received a fraud file disclosure...........3 of the disclosures involve people whos investigations are still current and ongoing...........of the files released near on 90% of the files have been released including PI notes and other good information..................is that not changes Alan ?????????? It is mate and this was done not with your help but from others.

So as you dont know whats going on and in particular in my case please dont refer to me in your postings anymore especially when you want the credit for the work me and other people have done

#58 User is offline   Medwyn 

• Pip

Posted 01 January 2008 - 09:39 PM

View PostHuggy, on Jan 1 2008, 09:49 PM, said:

Explain to me Alan that by me bringing it into the media does not help anyone else ????

You are wrong mate as this has impacted ACC and i am seeing changes through other people that are under investigation.

For example Alan something you havent been able to do is get disclosure..........

In the last couple of month 3 people 4 including myself have received a fraud file disclosure...........3 of the disclosures involve people whos investigations are still current and ongoing...........of the files released near on 90% of the files have been released including PI notes and other good information..................is that not changes Alan ?????????? It is mate and this was done not with your help but from others.

So as you dont know whats going on and in particular in my case please dont refer to me in your postings anymore especially when you want the credit for the work me and other people have done

Huggy,
That's good news, just what I want to start the year with.

There is a hope that the corporate culture is changing, and my observations seem to show that it is, and for the better.

Thanks for keeping us informed with good, factual and timely information, have a good day.

#59 User is offline   Hardwired 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2008 - 06:23 AM

Now that Mr THOMAS has been shown again to be not quite telling the truth I would hope that he looks at how he himself is the catylast for the continuing inquisition into his stated facts on issues thru out the forum.

#60 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2008 - 12:38 PM

Huggy you and I know that I had not been involved in any aspect of your case directly but because circumstances overlap both cases have been considered as relevant to each other. Neither of us however have any wish or need to become directly involved with each other's cases.

I am not sure what you mean by the following statement.
I have applauded what you have done. It is courageous and effective. I have merely stated that the media does not control or court judges. We obviously cannot rely upon the media to shame the ACC into action as the media is only interested in novelty and once the novelty wears off such cases are no longer news even though such cases continue.

ACC in their long life had endured many storms. I had committed terrible atrocities but continue on their actions with a different hat, logo or slogan using levy payers funds to rebrand themselves as good.

In the meantime the huggy team has achieved spectacular media results with the hope of more influence being brought to bare. We all hope that your case may be an instrument of change.

For change to be real it will be global. If the change is only a token gesture it will be evidenced by such things as some who are being investigated for fraud received their files while others do not. Time will tell.

As a matter of critical importance I require the fraud investigation file to be surrendered to me for my appeal which resumes later this month. The outcome of that appeal will affect the fraud conviction and all other cases of which the ACC have relied upon my case as case law. If your case has been an instrument of change for there to be a real change I will have the ACC fraud file in time to achieve the results that your case promises.

Huggy as your case is in the public arena by way of the media it is quite appropriate that we discussed your case on the site as it relates to other cases. After all that is why you have gone public.

Huggy all I am saying is there are two extremes to these circumstances of fraud allegation. In both your and my case the ACC perceived sufficient work activity to cancel the claim and engage private investigators to obtain search warrants to confirm their hypothesis, which of course we know is illegal for the ACC to go on fishing expedition. In your case you have got no doubt a substantial portion of the fraud investigation file and your property return. And the other hand had not received all of my warrant seized property back nor have I received the fraud file. I would have thought that the ACC were serious about change that they would start with the most legally significant cases rather than just the cases that have in the public arena.

Huggy I am not criticising you or your approach but I am suggesting that we need to closely examine the overall strategy for a more robust and sustainable outcome, in other words the force of law. Those involved with your case and my should be incarcerated to discourage others employed by the ACC, including their agents, do not feel they are immune from prosecution for their dastardly deeds.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users