ACCforum: Covered? Fraud As An Exit Strategy - ACCforum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Covered? Fraud As An Exit Strategy Advertising = Social engineering public, PIs, judges & juries

#1 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 April 2007 - 01:16 PM

During the latter part of the 1990s the ACC embarked upon an intensive campaign to condition the New Zealand public's understanding of the ACC Act in regards to COVER and entitlements. Claimants who owned businesses, that were still functioning, were targets together with many others.

A complaint was made about the way in which the ACC was falsely advertising COVER to the extent that the jury pool of New Zealand were being contaminated, a task easily achieved in a small country by a multibillion-dollar Corporation. As it turns out the judiciary and judges were contaminated by the ACC propaganda that was found within the ACC advertising campaign both in the newspapers and on television as viewpoints were expressed in judgments to this extent that were not to be found within trial material.

With this recent decision requiring the Corporation to rethink how it is describing "COVER" the ACC have been forced to rethink a decision to ignore my complaint made in the late 1990s about the way in which it was making false advertisements. The rules have not changed regarding advertising in the requirement to deliver official information has not changed. The following is a letter from the Corporation's "Privacy Officer" apologising for the delay in releasing copies of all its information requested from the late 1990s so as I may properly form a complaint to the appropriate authorities.

The request for information go back to 1997-1999 such as the following:

... 10. Advertisement Campaign - With regards to the ACC advertisement campaign carried out last year and previous years, under the Official Information Act I request access to all advertising material and copies to be forwarded to me. I wish to make an official complaint regarding the advertising. As I do not have official copies of the television campaign or newspaper advertising campaign I wish to have all of this advertising material gathered and forwarded to me where I and others will be making official representation as an aggrieved ACC recipient who has been disadvantaged by the campaigns. This will be a comparatively easy task as ACC is known to commission the services of advertising agents who have kept records of all advertising of which copies can be made. Once the advertising has been viewed by the appropriate experts a comprehence complaint will be loged.

...10. Advertisement Campaign - I wish to make an official complaint regarding the advertising. ...

...ACC has over the years portrayed the recipients of ACC as undesirable members of the community. The advertising campaign over the past year saw the augmentation of this campaign. This approach has the effect of creating the public awareness that someone on the ACC is both lazy and less than trustworthy. Credibility has been damaged. The result is that employment or business partnership opportunities are reduced. The first duty of ACC is rehabilitation and compensation but the campaign is counterproductive. ...

As 10 years have already gone by it is fair to say ACC has breached the 20 day rule. I am anticipating receipt of all advertising material so as to form my complaint in accordance with the manner.

I believe the complaint should be made regarding false advertising to the extent that New Zealand has been successfully socially engineered by the ACC and ACC has continued in this practice of social engineering up until the present which continues to pervert the interpretation of the Act and the spirit of the Act to the extent that COVER is not properly understood as a result of false advertising. It may be appropriate that the intended advertising campaign regarding COVER should be made available for independent examination in relation to my original complaint of the late 1990s.

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   Gloria Mitchell 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2007 - 09:58 PM

:angry: :P :D :wub: :wub:

Gloria

#3 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip

Posted 20 April 2007 - 11:00 AM

Thanks Alan.
Your tenacity is admirable.

#4 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2007 - 06:28 PM

COVERED ads resume

Does this mean there is a new-found confidence rendering previous issues no longer relevant???

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  scan.gif (51.93K)
    Number of downloads: 1

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users