ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#9981 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:26 PM

Bored of Thomo's nonsense.

View Postnetcoachnz, on 12 April 2014 - 09:32 AM, said:

We have made phone contact with Alan Thomas this morning and he is OK, feeling very down about 25 years battling the ACC machine and disappointed that many of the folk within accforum are against him and he feels let down and unsupported. This should not be the case, this forum should help all comers no matter who they are.

#9982 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:53 AM

View Postjaffa, on 13 April 2014 - 11:26 PM, said:

Bored of Thomo's nonsense.

Me as well. Pity I have more to do. But you can be sure that it will be shown to the AG people, as this is what being in the ACC system too long can do to anyone who needs the company of like minded people and there is only one relevent forum to pick from.

End up with the evil criminals who rule the forum, ruling & ruining your life.

Mini

#9983 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:23 AM

MINI said:

1397422418[/url]' post='181582']
Me as well. Pity I have more to do. But you can be sure that it will be shown to the AG people, as this is what being in the ACC system too long can do to anyone who needs the company of like minded people and there is only one relevent forum to pick from.

End up with the evil criminals who rule the forum, ruling & ruining your life.

Mini

And his mate Whetu made sexually harassing comments on forum for all to see.

#9984 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:18 AM

It is personal choice of which threads and postings you choose to read, so i dont see what all the fuss is about ?

#9985 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:03 PM

Thankfully some have taken instant screenshots.

View Postanonymousey, on 15 April 2014 - 09:13 AM, said:

I think Mini & other members like Jaffa are referring to the INSTANT CHATS Tommy ...as these statements will flash across every single thread for about 3- 5 seconds therefore everybody reading the forum will witness them etc

I am also uncertain about the various retort comments being made to Mini from some other members about the ability to surf anonymously ie when they are trying to contradict the assertions from Mini about sockpuppets and trolls voting for themselves Posted Image Not sure if these retorts are just to upset Mini as well as to confuse the situation for other members & newbies etc

For example, I choose to sign in anonymously 99% of the time ... and YES I can witness the disturbing whetu flashes ...and also note how many other members are online and make an educated guess as to other members probably online depending on specific thread evolutions!!!

FYI I rarely do the logged pathway so am habitually showing as a guest into the forum etc Often I will note there may be 2 named memebrs and seven guests of which I would say half would be members surfing while ticked anonymous logins etc

This is when I can also note that there may be only one other guest [who could be a member depending on their behaviour and which threads they are perusing and being updated] online with me or of course Google scans!!

These are also the times when I witness 6 green votes occurring for a inane posting of nothingness or abuse appearing within an extremely short period of time etc I can only guess this to be a pseudo-single guest account changed by the same member using multiple devices and smartphones under the anonymous or guest features voting for themselves etc

TBH I don't give a flying monkey if some members and their sockpuppets continually vote themselves up to manipulate and deceive with having *a reputation* ... my concern is when trolls mob and vote red on another member in order to corrupt the forum &or escalate any harm risks to real life persons

Obviously I must countermand the automatic logins to the extra chat features if I wish to not witness these various whetu flashes or even fom other members now and again - but then Tommy - this does not stop me from being a visible reader of threads OR even have the chat windows showing I am logged in multiple times in chat which is very weird when I have done absolutely nothing different to my settings and only use one computer at home etc

#9986 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:55 AM

Does anyone know if Alan Thomas is ok?

#9987 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:46 AM

View PostBLURB, on 21 April 2014 - 08:55 AM, said:

Blurb

Since Netcoach has been back, he has said he has been in touch with Alan Thomas and that he is OK. Only sad that some many people on here don't like him. Wonder why that is.

Besides how do you know he hasn't been in here all along. Or the mention of the Auditor General didnt get him scurying for his hole, so he is incommunicado and cannot be held responsible for anything.

Mini

#9988 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:05 AM

View PostBLURB, on 21 April 2014 - 08:55 AM, said:

Alan Thomas has not posted commentary for some time as he is not appreciating being constantly attacked an feels that we as a forum community are not supportive of him.

We have made recent PM and Phone contact with Alan Thomas, he sounds a tad depressed.

#9989 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:07 AM

View PostMINI, on 21 April 2014 - 09:46 AM, said:

Blurb

Since Netcoach has been back, he has said he has been in touch with Alan Thomas and that he is OK. Only sad that some many people on here don't like him. Wonder why that is.

Besides how do you know he hasn't been in here all along. Or the mention of the Auditor General didnt get him scurying for his hole, so he is incommunicado and cannot be held responsible for anything.

Mini

You are lacking compassion Mini.

#9990 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:14 AM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 21 April 2014 - 10:05 AM, said:

Alan Thomas has not posted commentary for some time as he is not appreciating being constantly attacked an feels that we as a forum community are not supportive of him.

We have made recent PM and Phone contact with Alan Thomas, he sounds a tad depressed.

You need to get your facts correct netcoachnz but then those facts will certainly come out when the issue gets to Court!

Maybe that is why Alan has not posted ... because he has received legal documents maybe ;)

#9991 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:43 AM

View PostBLURB, on 21 April 2014 - 10:14 AM, said:

You need to get your facts correct netcoachnz but then those facts will certainly come out when the issue gets to Court!

Maybe that is why Alan has not posted ... because he has received legal documents maybe

When the "crunch comes"
those with admin / moderation status
will cope the s... and costs / compo payments Posted Image

Tomo wont take it all on his own...

#9992 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

View PostTomcat, on 21 April 2014 - 10:43 AM, said:

When the "crunch comes"

Alan will try and make sure all of his tag team (David Butler, 'Crissy', Mark McNicholl aka 'netcoachnz', 'REX', and others) takes the blame and not him.

Mr McNicholl aka netcoachnz will find that out when it gets to Court :P

Not once have I seen Alan Thomas say/post anything asking for netcoachnz whetu rex questions and others to stop attacking us with abuse, lies, harassment, threats etc on his behalf and that speaks volumes eh

#9993 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:20 AM

View PostTomcat, on 21 April 2014 - 10:43 AM, said:

When the "crunch comes"

Of course not Tomcat!

He thinks it is OK to use LF filth on here and call those named in it 'crazy people' and trys to make out he's the victim to justify doing it. Yet we 'crazy people' named have no compassion for Alan Thomas so Netcoachnz says.

Yeah like right!!

Mini

#9994 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:12 PM

View PostBLURB, on 21 April 2014 - 10:14 AM, said:

Maybe that is why Alan has not posted ... because he has received legal documents maybe ;)/>

Blurb, in the Court of public opinion you are a loser, bludger and Internet wannabe who owns and operates a HATE website and attempts to generate an income.

You do not have the money to sustain a court case of the nature you have suggested, approx $30K-$60K

Your last setence is gfar too crptic to be of any earthy benefit, other than to have a 'dig' at Alan Tomas yet again.

#9995 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

View PostBLURB, on 21 April 2014 - 10:59 AM, said:

Alan will try and make sure all of his tag team (David Butler, 'Crissy', Mark McNicholl aka 'netcoachnz', 'REX', and others) takes the blame and not him.

Mr McNicholl aka netcoachnz will find that out when it gets to Court

Not once have I seen Alan Thomas say/post anything asking for netcoachnz whetu rex questions and others to stop attacking us with abuse, lies, harassment, threats etc on his behalf and that speaks volumes eh

BLurb, you are living up to the reputation you have established as being a serial rule breaker. Your commentary is invasive of privacy and has a threatening tone and is ongoing harassment of Alan Thomas and a select few genuine forum members. We are not part of any tag team, we have never belonged to any tag team or been a professional wrestler.

Who is this "US" you reference - be brave and name them?

There are 2700 plus forum members, there are hundreds of others who remained silent like Alan Thomas - why single Alan Thomas out for special treatment, are you stalking him again Blurb, perhaps he needs to get another restraining order?;)/>

#9996 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:16 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 21 April 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

Blurb, in the Court of public opinion you are a loser, bludger and Internet wannabe who owns and operates a HATE website and attempts to generate an income.

You do not have the money to sustain a court case of the nature you have suggested, approx $30K-$60K

Your last setence is gfar too crptic to be of any earthy benefit, other than to have a 'dig' at Alan Tomas yet again.

Incorrect on all angles.

acc-claimants.info is not a hate website, it alerts visitors and members of this forum to what has been and is allowed to take place here on this forum by a selected group of trolls, including you!

#9997 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:23 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 21 April 2014 - 01:19 PM, said:

BLurb, you are living up to the reputation you have established as being a serial rule breaker. Your commentary is invasive of privacy and has a threatening tone and is ongoing harassment of Alan Thomas and a select few genuine forum members. We are not part of any tag team, we have never belonged to any tag team or been a professional wrestler.

There are 2700 plus forum members, there are hundreds of others who remained silent like Alan Thomas - why single Alan Thomas out for special treatment, are you stalking him again Blurb, perhaps he needs to get another restraining order?;)

Same old incorrectness as per normal netcoachnz.

Restraining order? Has someone slapped a restraining order on Alan Thomas?

Or are you saying that Alan Thomas has slapped a restraining order on me?

Have a great day.

#9998 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:43 PM

View PostBLURB, on 21 April 2014 - 02:23 PM, said:

Same old incorrectness as per normal netcoachnz.

Have a great day.

Same old Blurb, avoiding answering tricky questions and hiding under his rock again.
MOre abuse toiwards Alan Thomas, when will you learn to play nice Blurb?

#9999 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:51 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 21 April 2014 - 01:19 PM, said:

There are 2700 plus forum members,
( BULLSHIT REGO'S)

there are hundreds of others who remained silent like Alan Thomas - why single Alan Thomas out for special treatment, are you stalking him again Blurb, perhaps he needs to get another restraining order?

Due to Tomo and P.S. doctoring forum stats...

90% OF THE MEMBERS LIST ARE...AND HAVE BEEN FOR ALONG TIME... WAITING FOR VERIFICATION...

there are very few "active members"... less than 50...
the bulk of the 2700 fictitious members have not posted ...

Netcrutch uses "the WE" ... Who? = him and his imaginary personae...

#10000 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:04 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 21 April 2014 - 02:43 PM, said:

Same old Blurb, avoiding answering tricky questions and hiding under his rock again.
MOre abuse toiwards Alan Thomas, when will you learn to play nice Blurb?

It seems that you are avoiding the tricky questions netcoachnz, I have no reason to avoid nor hide!

As for you avoiding the tricky questions, how about answering the following

Or are you saying that Alan Thomas has told you he has slapped a restraining order on me?

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

11 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users