ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#9961 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:50 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 11 April 2014 - 01:35 PM, said:

Blurb has broad shoulders and should me able to withstand our castigation.

How do you know how much rubbarb one person can bear?? No one made you physic with you PSTD label. That only made you a big headed obnoxious cyberbully.

Mini

#9962 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:55 PM

That about sums him up Mini.

View PostMINI, on 11 April 2014 - 02:50 PM, said:

How do you know how much rubbarb one person can bear?? No one made you physic with you PSTD label. That only made you a big headed obnoxious cyberbully.

Mini

#9963 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

View PostTomcat, on 05 April 2014 - 09:42 AM, said:

Posted Image/>....LIAR / DELUSIONAL SUPERGRASS...

More boring diarrhea from BUTTLER...the wanna be "fantasy PI"...

Does anyone ever believe him after the supergrass videos?

#9964 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

View PostTomcat, on 05 April 2014 - 11:35 AM, said:

>...LIAR....

YOUR and TOMO'S are THE ONLY ARSE' / BUTTs THAT will be nailed ... FOOL...
New rules... make that a certainty now...Posted Image/>

We all hope so too!

#9965 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

LMAO

View PostTomcat, on 04 April 2014 - 09:54 AM, said:

SSHHHHHH!... Best to "let sleeping dogs(rats)" lay...Posted Image/>

#9966 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:14 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 27 March 2014 - 03:00 AM, said:

I am so very sad that my efforts to clear my name of the false ACC attack has failed with the ongoing help of Weal and his followers. The 25 years has taken its toll to get mendial treament. The suffeing was to great and I still can't work. Anyway I still would not have lasted very long.. My wife was taken and our child died at the ACC hand. I still love her so there has been an empty bed for 15 years

Now I am at the end as per the ACC "high value" plan. My life has now gone

There is one last thing. I am not going to be the fall guy for what is about to happen

So I'll go now.

Good bye

Alan Thomas this is a very worrying commentary - we hope you do not have any suicidal ideation?

Your life has far from gone Alan, you are still a man with many years left. Do not give up the good fight.

Kia Kaha

#9967 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:17 AM

View PostRosey, on 11 April 2014 - 05:00 PM, said:

Does anyone ever believe him after the supergrass videos?

Rosey

Not for one minute. Trust a supergrass. Like yeah!!!

Mini

#9968 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:25 AM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 12 April 2014 - 09:14 AM, said:

Alan Thomas this is a very worrying commentary - we hope you do not have any suicidal ideation?

Your life has far from gone Alan, you are still a man with many years left. Do not give up the good fight.

Kia Kaha

Netcoachnz

Have you added up the times that alan thomas has said such similar words?? Just like you add up my wins and losses at Court?? Try it, you would be suprised how often it has happened over the years, yet he has stayed put until recently,so who knows any more. There is a thing called "Crying wolf". In your mentoring and tutoring have you heard of it? Well, personally I think Alan Thomas does that all the time.

I personally do not have much sympathy for game playing. Everyone of us are being hurt out here and giving up is not an option, because it is for all of us, that I fight so vigorously.

Mini

#9969 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:32 AM

View PostBLURB, on 04 April 2014 - 06:17 PM, said:

<snip>
Yes, I am concerned. The only other time he didn't post using his 'Alan Thomas' moniker was when he was on Home Detention so this, Alan Thomas not posting is out of character as they would say.

We have made phone contact with Alan Thomas this morning and he is OK, feeling very down about 25 years battling the ACC machine and disappointed that many of the folk within accforum are against him and he feels let down and unsupported. This should not be the case, this forum should help all comers no matter who they are.

#9970 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:54 AM

View PostMINI, on 11 April 2014 - 12:28 PM, said:

David Butler

Why do you need to answer for netcoachnz??

Quit stirring and get on with your quest to make conspirators of Blurb and I and do what you threaten to do.

Right back to the grindstone for me.

Mini

ya worried about being involved in a conspiracy claire ?
miller will fill it all in for alan to save his own ass.

Fran hes well nailed on documents so he easy for alan to roll over
he either tells the truth or lies as ti his dealings with weal
hes seems a tad worried to commit to saying he was in association with weal re the plots goings on's =so that be because he's worried as wellPosted Image
he be another to save his ass will crap on anyone he can=he will have to or take the brunt of a legal move at him.
dave

#9971 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:03 AM

View PostMINI, on 12 April 2014 - 09:25 AM, said:

Netcoachnz

Have you added up the times that alan thomas has said such similar words?? Just like you add up my wins and losses at Court?? Try it, you would be suprised how often it has happened over the years, yet he has stayed put until recently,so who knows any more. There is a thing called "Crying wolf". In your mentoring and tutoring have you heard of it? Well, personally I think Alan Thomas does that all the time.

I personally do not have much sympathy for game playing. Everyone of us are being hurt out here and giving up is not an option, because it is for all of us, that I fight so vigorously.

Mini

We have not yet had time to do the arithmetic in your case Mini - we will get around to it today asap.

We do not feel that Alan Thomas is crying wolf. You are continuing to hurt people with some of your postings.

#9972 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:10 AM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 12 April 2014 - 09:32 AM, said:

We have made phone contact with Alan Thomas this morning and he is OK, feeling very down about 25 years battling the ACC machine and disappointed that many of the folk within accforum are against him and he feels let down and unsupported. This should not be the case, this forum should help all comers no matter who they are.

Netcoach

Take as truth that we have all tried to help him at one point or another, but we end up getting back stabbed. Thats why no one has bugger all time for him.

And can I say.........told you so!!! That is a FACT, not a vexatious remark. Leopards are born with their spots and will not change.

Look how he treated his 'bestie' since coming back on line David Butler!! And yet DB would still stand up for him and help him in court. I personally think AT is lucky to have someone who would do such for him when AT has treated DB so badly in the past couple of months.

Wonder who got him to give up his position on forum?? Maybe Admin had a good talking to him. About time. But he couldnt go without a promise of devastation could he. A cry 'poor little me' routine.

It has happened so many times before. It is like a long playing record stuck in a rut. Instead of putting his shoulder to the grindstone, and making a difference for all claimants of ACC.

mim

#9973 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:36 AM

MINI said:

1397254237[/url]' post='181482']
Netcoach

Take as truth that we have all tried to help him at one point or another, but we end up getting back stabbed. Thats why no one has bugger all time for him.

And can I say.........told you so!!! That is a FACT, not a vexatious remark. Leopards are born with their spots and will not change.

Look how he treated his 'bestie' since coming back on line David Butler!! And yet DB would still stand up for him and help him in court. I personally think AT is lucky to have someone who would do such for him when AT has treated DB so badly in the past couple of months.

Wonder who got him to give up his position on forum?? Maybe Admin had a good talking to him. About time. But he couldnt go without a promise of devastation could he. A cry 'poor little me' routine.

It has happened so many times before. It is like a long playing record stuck in a rut. Instead of putting his shoulder to the grindstone, and making a difference for all claimants of ACC.

mim

We surely know Thomo is lost.

#9974 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:39 AM

MINI said:

1397251079[/url]' post='181469']
Rosey

Not for one minute. Trust a supergrass. Like yeah!!!

Mini

Yup. SUPERGRASS revealed his true colours on those videos to dermott Nottingham.

#9975 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:15 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 12 April 2014 - 10:03 AM, said:

We have not yet had time to do the arithmetic in your case Mini - we will get around to it today asap.

We do not feel that Alan Thomas is crying wolf. You are continuing to hurt people with some of your postings.

Netcoachnz aka 'we'

I do not think I hurt people of this forum as much as a couple would have me hurt.

I think all who know Mini know that she means no harm to anyone who does not harm her first and that is a fact.

Some cannot accept that a difference of opinion is not a challenge, to me it is a conversation. Playing the 'devils advocate' to me is second nature and most on here know it.

It makes others think of subjects from another point of view. like turning the coin over. Everyone must do that who challange ACC as we rightly do.

If anyone on here was doing what they are supposed, seeing as they should be here for the common purpose of seeing we get justice and fairness from ACC, will know that as you say "Robust speech is just part of being up against a very powerful and manipulative system. We have to know how to manage, "No you cant have it". This is what I hope I get through to people. There is not point in running away leaving a threat that you are going to do yourself in. It is better to find another way around the the problem. Be open to ideas. Be open to challenges.

I can have sympathy, but I do have all the qualities that make me as powerful as the entity I want my entitlements off.

Mini

#9976 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

Netcrutch and his fellow trolls do bully people deliberately. And everyone knows it.

View PostMINI, on 12 April 2014 - 12:15 PM, said:

Netcoachnz aka 'we'

I do not think I hurt people of this forum as much as a couple would have me hurt.

I think all who know Mini know that she means no harm to anyone who does not harm her first and that is a fact.

Some cannot accept that a difference of opinion is not a challenge, to me it is a conversation. Playing the 'devils advocate' to me is second nature and most on here know it.

It makes others think of subjects from another point of view. like turning the coin over. Everyone must do that who challange ACC as we rightly do.

If anyone on here was doing what they are supposed, seeing as they should be here for the common purpose of seeing we get justice and fairness from ACC, will know that as you say "Robust speech is just part of being up against a very powerful and manipulative system. We have to know how to manage, "No you cant have it". This is what I hope I get through to people. There is not point in running away leaving a threat that you are going to do yourself in. It is better to find another way around the the problem. Be open to ideas. Be open to challenges.

I can have sympathy, but I do have all the qualities that make me as powerful as the entity I want my entitlements off.

Mini

#9977 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:16 PM

View PostMINI, on 12 April 2014 - 10:10 AM, said:

Netcoach

mim

Claires post shows exactly what she is about and how she thinks-which is the same crap she places at authorities claiming she is some sort of victimPosted Image
she makes up absolute bollocks day after day about things she has NO KNOWLEDGE OF AT ALL
Claire My ASSOCIATION WITH alan has been long standing and at times good times,times very difficult but i do know him far better than anyone else-alan has actually said that to me so lay off th nasty minded venomous stuff at others-especially when they are down and out as alan is at present
one thing alan dont do is act like you claire and be a VENOMOUSLY based nasty minded individual however far back he is placed -he does say things at times but to me i know why and how he feels so to me alans ok and i have no issues re his goes at me-UNLIKE your writings which are nasy stuff- ya cant seem to do anything other than that as with many nasty posts and as now just again same old same old as seen above with your whack at alan even when hes not even in here.
For all alans failings he is a much better person/human being than you have been or will ever be Claire Hollis,
i back up whats right no matter who or what they may have done at some other time .
The Plot i back him on 100% as its not right
The acc fraud stuff i couldnt back him on
i think if alan had not had the fraud stuff hed have cleaned up weal and miller real fast and it would never even had got to a court of law-but he had far to much in his plate at one time
What position exactly is lan supposed t have given up Calire?---hes a forum member and still is. your full of innuendoes and nasty crap designed to hurt others.and YOU ALLEGE YOUR A VICTIM-your a bloody nasty joke on the human race is about all you are.
In the position alan was /is in hed be rather down mentally -something which you couldnt appreciate -otherwise your be saying nthing like you do at him-so you dig and throw the dirt more-NASTY OLD BAG at times arnt ya Claire-why dont ya just say nothing instead of nasty with your writings at others and let them be

Why tell alan to get out and do something when hes in a position of not being able to do much at all even for himself at the moment,-Vert caring bitch arnt ya there Claire?-Nah you just love to but the boot in anytime anywhere at anyone at all,
Amongst it all in here were/ are many issues re acc etc ,some right some wrong at times- but alan has made a difference to / for many acc claimants-For starters if you dont quite understand what day it is Calire,without him this place wouldnt be here/ in existance and amongst all the argy bargy ,a bloody lot of stuff has been achieved out if here-some publicly known, and a LOT NOT.[especially to gossips like you]

#9978 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:34 PM

View PostMINI, on 12 April 2014 - 12:15 PM, said:

Netcoachnz aka 'we'

Not what i think ,same a a lot of other people

You DO-Vet clearly do-Your writings since you joined show that clearly

Libleous VENOMOUS nasty writings DO NOT FALL into your version of a difference of opinion -you are joking there anrny ya CalirePosted Image

So where does you accusations of people coming round to kill you sit within your reason for being here then Claire
YOU ACCUSE OTHERS OF BEING INVOLVED IN THE SENDING ROUND OF ONES TO KILL YOU
That a common purpose of this place seems its your purpose to do that and accuse all and sundry-FALSELY .

What can one say to that -powerful with qualities
powerful nasty vindictive libelous slanderous-YES agree there as a powerful one at doing that
acc will eat you for breakfast anytime they want to-
WHAT a vain / self centered individual you really are to think -and actually tell others as you believe your own delusions,that your as powerful as the acc and all its might.
powerful you claim to be-continue to slanderer libel etc on here and push/prod to take me on claire and ya find you will lose very very badly- i have the time now Alan's all done re the fraud and the plots stuff is all there at the beagles office,, ready for him anytime he wants it,so to play the game you TRY and play at me and othes-think first =your move-either bugger off or lay off.

Mini

#9979 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:14 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 12 April 2014 - 08:16 PM, said:

Claires post shows exactly what she is about and how she thinks-which is the same crap she places at authorities claiming she is some sort of victimPosted Image
she makes up absolute bollocks day after day about things she has NO KNOWLEDGE OF AT ALL
Claire My ASSOCIATION WITH alan has been long standing and at times good times,times very difficult but i do know him far better than anyone else-alan has actually said that to me so lay off th nasty minded venomous stuff at others-especially when they are down and out as alan is at present
one thing alan dont do is act like you claire and be a VENOMOUSLY based nasty minded individual however far back he is placed -he does say things at times but to me i know why and how he feels so to me alans ok and i have no issues re his goes at me-UNLIKE your writings which are nasy stuff- ya cant seem to do anything other than that as with many nasty posts and as now just again same old same old as seen above with your whack at alan even when hes not even in here.
For all alans failings he is a much better person/human being than you have been or will ever be Claire Hollis,
i back up whats right no matter who or what they may have done at some other time .
The Plot i back him on 100% as its not right
The acc fraud stuff i couldnt back him on
i think if alan had not had the fraud stuff hed have cleaned up weal and miller real fast and it would never even had got to a court of law-but he had far to much in his plate at one time
What position exactly is lan supposed t have given up Calire?---hes a forum member and still is. your full of innuendoes and nasty crap designed to hurt others.and YOU ALLEGE YOUR A VICTIM-your a bloody nasty joke on the human race is about all you are.
In the position alan was /is in hed be rather down mentally -something which you couldnt appreciate -otherwise your be saying nthing like you do at him-so you dig and throw the dirt more-NASTY OLD BAG at times arnt ya Claire-why dont ya just say nothing instead of nasty with your writings at others and let them be

Why tell alan to get out and do something when hes in a position of not being able to do much at all even for himself at the moment,-Vert caring bitch arnt ya there Claire?-Nah you just love to but the boot in anytime anywhere at anyone at all,
Amongst it all in here were/ are many issues re acc etc ,some right some wrong at times- but alan has made a difference to / for many acc claimants-For starters if you dont quite understand what day it is Calire,without him this place wouldnt be here/ in existance and amongst all the argy bargy ,a bloody lot of stuff has been achieved out if here-some publicly known, and a LOT NOT.[especially to gossips like you]

DB

"I do know him far better than anyone else" Rather you than me. I in over 10 years have never responded to his Pm's or e-mails. Why because he is a criminal and that is my honest opinon. He was a convicted criminal before I came on here. But I gave him the benefit of the doubt and I tried to understand and assist him regain his e/r/c to begin with, but he couldnt or wouldnt put up any information that any ordinary business man would have from his business's that would let me see that he was being genuine.

If he cant do that for me, they I cant help him it is simply as easy as that. To retort by saying I am a conspirator of TBP is a sign of his weakness. Because I am not, and he is either listening to others who have no information to show otherwise, and of course, my days of seeing him in any light other than evil is what any normal person would do. Protect themselves against his lies and prove that he is capable of using others lies and garbage to belittle and degrade and defame me and my name by moving documents to his own thread on here to allow me to take action against him.

People get one chance with me. They dont get to kick me a second time so they have to get someone else to do it. And here you are!!! Well one of you anyway. There are a few of you with many names we are aware of.

Mini

#9980 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:23 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 12 April 2014 - 10:03 AM, said:

Rubbish. Thomo is renown for crying wolf.

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

7 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users