ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#9401 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:58 PM

Mini you make a fool out of yourself when you imagined something as being of fact and then say obviously in reliance upon your own imagination.

I note that you have imagined facts and then based upon your imagination you call me a liar followed by what this nothing less than defamation of character.

Let me clarify something for you. I have two hours residual capacity per day which entitles me to work those two hours and earn as much as I like. The ACC private investigators had no awareness of this portion of the legislation when they succeeded in obtaining a private criminal prosecution in the name of the ACC. The private investigator was examined under oath in the district court some years later whereby it was confirmed that he had absolutely no idea what he was doing and actually did succeed in getting the criminal prosecution for the ACC based on his imagination as well only he imagined what he thought the law was. When he misrepresented the law to the criminal court he committed perjury and of course he is going to suffer the consequences of that in the form of a private criminal prosecution along with the ACC fraud unit who gave him a free hand and paid him to do what he did.

#9402 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:59 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 02 March 2014 - 03:54 PM, said:

These would be -That you speak of being the 20 thereabouts in number / amount of documents >>

,[[downloaded placed etc by someone's -other than yourself who are the unknown ones ]]-

>>>That you refer to here now as being documents that the police forensic examination discovered -went to charge you with possession of them and later withdrew from the proceedings , and not some other documents?

That is pretty much it

#9403 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:00 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 02 March 2014 - 04:01 PM, said:

So you have a dated receipt showing groceries
what time / date was that one in comparison to the one lot that came in time /date while ya were shopping

You cant be that busy alan not to want to show your not misleading us all.
dave

This afternoon I can either continue preparing court documents or I can satisfy your curiosity.

Ask yourself how i will organise my priorities for the day.

#9404 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:09 PM

Mini it has been posted on this forum that the GST return ran into tens of thousands of dollars.

Mini I have helped large numbers of people. I have requested help in return even if it is something simple such as proofreading yet it seems to me that ACC have Discredited by name so badly that they have successfully socially engineered the likes of yourself by the propaganda to the point where you demonstrate what appears to be a genuine hatred of me.

As I have always stated I never lie, not ever. With court submissions I absolutely always support everything I say with proof beyond reasonable doubt exhibits while ACC seem to be getting away with a barrage of speculations and hypotheses based on absolutely nothing at all. Skills like that are commonplace within multi-billion-dollar corporations and you would be extremely naive to think that I could return to work in my preinjury occupation without my right hand been properly attached to my right arm, hence the need for an artificial wrist joint. Mini how has it come about that you have neglected to challenge the intellect of the surgeons who all agreed that I could not return to my preinjury occupation without reconstructive surgery? Why is it that you continue with your focus on speculations and hypotheses as an alternative to real fact? Your behaviour demonstrates either a high level of irrationality or dishonesty. What I am saying is you are either a stupid person who could only had ever got a job with the IRD or you are a dishonest person who has a level of loyalty with the likes of Kenneth Miller and Douglas weal. You have previously confirmed that your loyalty withstand firm even as you are found to be wrong. This indicates the second option to be the most probable

#9405 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:15 PM

My response in blue

View PostMINI, on 02 March 2014 - 04:53 PM, said:

Alan Thomas
you are wanting David Butler to say Weal has been threatening him??
Is that a statement or a question? If it is a question then my responses David Butler has already said that Douglas weal issued a death threat with that information and going before the court. There is no possibility that David can withdraw or back out of that situation.

You putting words in his mouth as you have obviously done before. I do not for one moment think that you were not combined in the Lauda Finem affair in here with nottingham and David Butler.
I doubt very much whether anyone would be able to put words into Davids Mouth as David appears to be his own man through and through. This is evidence by him speaking out against the many for what he knew to be correct.

And yet knowing that David Butler was 'unstable' you sat in the background for months while he pulled us all to bits on your behalf and you said and did nothing, except make a thread up on me and blurb so that you and your mates could call us conpirators.
Yes like many of us David does have problems but you must recognise that people on this site do have injuries and you must accommodate each of our disabilities with the appropriate care and love that befits this group. The bottomline when David has an exhibit that can only say what it says then he is relied upon to say it. With regards to this ability to speculate well that is about the same as a mad woman With diarrhoea trying to have a bump While at full gallop on a camel.

Now one is here wanting me to help you!! Yeap, where-ever my quest leads me I will help you get there!! AND no-one is helping me. I am doing this on my own, but I must admit that it is on behalf of some of the others, hurt and devasted by the words of the ones already named on this post.
Why is that a secret?
Mini

#9406 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:18 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 02 March 2014 - 04:58 PM, said:

Mini you make a fool out of yourself when you imagined something as being of fact and then say obviously in reliance upon your own imagination.

I note that you have imagined facts and then based upon your imagination you call me a liar followed by what this nothing less than defamation of character.

Let me clarify something for you. I have two hours residual capacity per day which entitles me to work those two hours and earn as much as I like. The ACC private investigators had no awareness of this portion of the legislation when they succeeded in obtaining a private criminal prosecution in the name of the ACC. The private investigator was examined under oath in the district court some years later whereby it was confirmed that he had absolutely no idea what he was doing and actually did succeed in getting the criminal prosecution for the ACC based on his imagination as well only he imagined what he thought the law was. When he misrepresented the law to the criminal court he committed perjury and of course he is going to suffer the consequences of that in the form of a private criminal prosecution along with the ACC fraud unit who gave him a free hand and paid him to do what he did.

If you have any ACC dated Documents as you claim then NO judge would have sent you to Jail for complying with your rehab scheme.
The main problems continue to be , you believe such documents exist . 2 hours per day requires a paper trail request from ACC to a DR then more.

#9407 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:45 PM

View Postgreg, on 02 March 2014 - 05:18 PM, said:

If you have any ACC dated Documents as you claim then NO judge would have sent you to Jail for complying with your rehab scheme.
The main problems continue to be , you believe such documents exist . 2 hours per day requires a paper trail request from ACC to a DR then more.

Regular absolutely correct in as much as your proposed approach is the primary response.

However

ACC spent 6 1/2 weeks of the courts time with a barrage discrediting me with false allegations which had no basis in fact. Just offering to the judge speculation after speculation building assumption after assumption. I lived on the company premises for exampleSo there was evidence like the private investigator continuous stream of reports reporting my car to be parked in the company car park morning lunchtime and in work time despite the fact that the private investigator had actually been inside my home in the office building.

By the time it got to my turn to make submissions in response I started off with providing the judge with a list of the exhibits I was going to submit with each of those exhibits relating to the various allegation made against me during the previous 6 1/2 weeks. The judge refused to allow me to introduce any exhibits on the basis that he thought that he had heard enough from the ACC and did not need to hear any more. He then instructed the prosecution to make the final cross-examination. As a point of interest the judge said he was not interested in whether or not the ACC will write a wrong as the ACC were the administrators of the act and that they had made a decision will then he takes it as being correct. He did not want the criminal trial to be challenging the ACC decision that I was not entitled to my claim. As the reviewer adjourned because the ACC did not disclose a single work task activity leaving me no possibility of challenging the allegations then did not reconvene before making a decision not to disturb the ACC at that stage has any fact of any sort ever been challenged until more than 10 years later when the ACC were directed by the district court judge to disclose the individual work task activities at the material times which of course they could not because I did not work. There was no information of my working. Proof of that is evident by the ACC obtaining a very large number of search warrants and finding nothing.

The two hours per day fragmented throughout the day that does not use my right dominant hand in other words on the medical certificates which form the basis of the criminal conviction. The ACC achieved a criminal prosecution on the basis that I have somehow tricked the medical profession. The medical certificates are supported by more than 200 pages of the finest medical experts in New Zealand combined with two review hearing decisions that were found in my favour confirming the same and ACCs requirement to fund reconstructive surgery to enable me to return to my preinjury occupation and that owning companies being a director of the company and even carrying out minor duties of a director does not constitute an ACC capacity to diminish entitlements.. After being released from prison the ACC asked social welfare not to pay for my opiate type pain medication because that would challenge the decision that I was not injured. Likewise the ACC has not paid $40,000 or my artificial restraint which you can see the picture of in my avatar.

#9408 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:01 PM

In actual Fact , Mr Thomas , your ACC file have no documents of any 2 hr rehab. scheme Why no ARC 18 forms stating a change from fully unfit.?
[" I have two hours residual capacity per day which entitles me to work those two hours and earn as much as I like. "
you claim and the more important part is you were 'stupidly' attempting to work in your pre-injury claimed Occupation.
This ACC law you are claiming about earning as much money as you can during the rehab. scheme require ACC Documentation.
Rather than saying you would be better to spend time on your court case ,than here answering real questions with some
honest answers , some ACC documents would certainly help your cause now and previously had they ever existed.

#9409 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:09 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 02 March 2014 - 04:58 PM, said:

Alan Thomas

You cant even write a submission after years of being so called harassed and wrongfully imprisoned by ACC. I note you say the investigator had absolutly no idea what he was doing!! Oh Yeah, your arrogant self is coming out again. He knew enough to get you hung out and dried!! You say of him as you say of me we imagine we know things??? And it was enough to get you hang out and dried once??

And then you were not guilty of the TBP, but that was enough to get you hang out and dried and you are accusing the investigator of the fraud and I of imagining things?? Par for the course eh Thomo?? The leopard doesnt change his spots it appears.

And as far as that private dick is now imagining, how many years he is going to get for imagining or perhaps how much he has to pay you, or perhaps how many months hes gotta do home detention. Yeap I bet he is worried!!!

Your arrogant mouth spouting off so loudly after being outted for do crap work in the courts, so crap that you have a 100% loss rate, and your mate netcoachnz, has to go back a few years to find so loving words from a Judge so you can latch onto a bit of credibility.

In actual fact you have no credibility to most of the users of this forum because you have hurt so many people with your insults and defaming manner, that you think I have a defamed you with my truths. Yeah right!!! It is called self defence against you and your main man Netcoachnz. I am not paranoid and if I was who could blame as all the paperwork tells, you guys have been having a fun party with us wahines in here and out over on LF.

You are dishonest, I just proved it from your submissions to the past two cases, and when you say you have never been in touch with LF, I have a e-mail from u to them saying you have just got back to the forum from home detention, also you say you have never defamed anyone. Yes you have, me and I have showed u were to find that documentation as well. You are a liar. That is proved here and there are lots more that others have proved as well.

That makes you so arrogant that you think you will never get caught out but you do that is in your history.

So lay off threatening me with your tin-pot feeble excuses of me defaming you. Nothing I could do to you would be enough to make up for what you and your beasties have done to me.

Be honest and humble just for a change Thomas.

Mini

#9410 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:18 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 02 March 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

Mini it has been posted on this forum that the GST return ran into tens of thousands of dollars.

Mini I have helped large numbers of people. I have requested help in return even if it is something simple such as proofreading yet it seems to me that ACC have Discredited by name so badly that they have successfully socially engineered the likes of yourself by the propaganda to the point where you demonstrate what appears to be a genuine hatred of me.

As I have always stated I never lie, not ever. With court submissions I absolutely always support everything I say with proof beyond reasonable doubt exhibits while ACC seem to be getting away with a barrage of speculations and hypotheses based on absolutely nothing at all. Skills like that are commonplace within multi-billion-dollar corporations and you would be extremely naive to think that I could return to work in my preinjury occupation without my right hand been properly attached to my right arm, hence the need for an artificial wrist joint. Mini how has it come about that you have neglected to challenge the intellect of the surgeons who all agreed that I could not return to my preinjury occupation without reconstructive surgery? Why is it that you continue with your focus on speculations and hypotheses as an alternative to real fact? Your behaviour demonstrates either a high level of irrationality or dishonesty. What I am saying is you are either a stupid person who could only had ever got a job with the IRD or you are a dishonest person who has a level of loyalty with the likes of Kenneth Miller and Douglas weal. You have previously confirmed that your loyalty withstand firm even as you are found to be wrong. This indicates the second option to be the most probable

Alan Thomas

YOur downfall is of your own doing just as the loss of two so incredibly straight forward cases has been.

Mini

#9411 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 02 March 2014 - 05:15 PM, said:

My response in blue

Oh pity you blueys dont come over to this page, so I will let them pass me by. Is that what you wanted to ask questions that you knew I wouldnt be able to answer.

Well I could, but I refuse to go to that much trouble for you fun time.

Min

#9412 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:28 PM

View PostMINI, on 02 March 2014 - 06:22 PM, said:

Oh pity you blueys dont come over to this page, so I will let them pass me by. Is that what you wanted to ask questions that you knew I wouldnt be able to answer.

Well I could, but I refuse to go to that much trouble for you fun time.

Min

And all could be put right if Mr Thomas presented these claimed documents to this forum
who for some who have actually been on an ACC approved Rehab. can compare notes and look for
errors in ACC use of ACC law , which is the only way to win in court in NZ.
I relate this to the Thread discussion about the first court case and loss of total ACC claim.

#9413 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:43 PM

View Postgreg, on 02 March 2014 - 05:18 PM, said:

Gregg we all knows it takes more than two hours a day to look after ourselves. ie shower, washing, ironing, bedmaking, cooking etc etc. Then there are shopping days and that is those of us that have homehelp once a week if we are lucky. So after looking after himself, Thomas has two hours that he can use for doing his old job!!!

BUT then look at his IA case, he says he has permanent injury and is not stable because needs ongoing treatment. NOW this is long after the two hour a day working OK certs.......this is just Feb 2014........and he can lift 4kilos now, so he should be able to do more than two hours, right??

Wonder what his Certs at this date are saying.........still too hours........But he is getting better. he hasnt had his IA yet and he is telling them that he has permanent injury, the cheek of him. What documentation do you think he should have taken with him.

I think the first bit would be the bit from the surgeon to say how many hours he can do since he has improved or if he has got a permanent injury or not!!! Yes I would have tons of paperwork to put in BOD to give to the court. And he had better make sure he doesnt change the date from his old injury either. They (ACC) will be watching him like a hawke and if he gets done for fraud again. Well, I will be the first to say I told you so. My surgeon watched me every three months for over two years, until i had to give up work because of my injuries. He gave me my work certs on light duties for two years after my operations. This lack of paperwork from Alan Thomas is unbelievable. And all he can say is that ACC has got it. WHAT about the Judge, has he got it.........opps that up to ACC. Not my fault!!! ACC put me in jail, ACC gave me detention, but ACC will give the Judge my records. They dont have records of his wrist operation so what were they supposed to give him, or did he have another wrist operation, or was it a elbow operation that had no cover on it?? Opps again. The poor judge got to make a decision with no paperwork.

You do not change these people overnight. In fact in all my years I have not seen one change, they are too arrogant. The ones who change are the ones who made an honest mistake in the first place, and those ones shine like a light and you know who they are.

Mini

#9414 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 02 March 2014 - 05:00 PM, said:

This afternoon I can either continue preparing court documents or I can satisfy your curiosity.

Ask yourself how i will organise my priorities for the day.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEN A Last accessed time and a File creation date alan within the documentation that the Police laid at you as objectionable materials

maybe you could help me understand a tad more
Computer forensic findings as -Last access-date .time
"" "" '' '' findings as -File creation date/ time

AS an example nominal name and dates used here,

Name/Title ---------------------------------------------------Last Accessed------------------------------------------------------ File creation Date

Chemistry Things to do------------------------------------------------- 12/12/2014---------------------------------------------------------------14/03/2003

does Last access mean the last time the file was opened on that particular computer
does File creation date mean the day time the file was created that held the document

REASON im asking is the just isnt any dates that correspond with what you say re the downloading placement of documents in your computer forensic data in the>>>>>>> File creation date.
ALTHO-there are dates WITHIN 10th March 2008 and 13th March 2008 in the >>>>>>> Last accessed data
so what your saying to me is then is the Last accessed date was when the drop occurred.
A last access date /time ---did that allow someone to drop a file in your computer and place it as a file showing it as being created in your computer /created back many years ago

What you have said is the documents all arrived in during a certain time / dates -frame
that only could be as showing as the dates within the Last accessed forensic data leaving the original date the computer forensic said the File was CREATED as meaning what then??
wheres Redfox who would know all about this ?

#9415 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:02 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 02 March 2014 - 07:09 AM, said:

Netcoachnz has never stated you are paranoid, we simply provided some facts that 10% of MS sufferers developed paranoia - much of your commentary is full of paranoiac imagery.

Mr Dame Tui must be earning a good living - he has been ACC representative at each of Alan Thomas's court cases.

If someone cannot afford the services of a lawyer and cannot get legal aid, they are forced to represent themselves. One purpose of this fine forum is to help these folk by providing advice and guidance. Alan Thomas's cases have been very tricky and complex and covers historical claims, and the Judge states I have allowed this appeal to be unusually (perhaps unduly) lengthy in an effort to be absolutely fair to the appellant who is a man of extensive talent and industry and very persistent. His very detailed compilation of evidence, documents, and submissions show his intelligence and capabilities.

However, he seems so obsessed with his perceived entitlements from ACC that, on that issue, he becomes irrational.
Alan Thomas has been battling ACC for the best part of two decades, he has spent time in prison for fraud and home detention for planning to cause harm to ACC Staff and Property. He claims he is innocent of both convictions. There have been several examples of folk who have been imprisioned for ACC Fruad who later get their convictions overturned. If we had been unfairly convicted then we think we may get a tad irrational as well.

Let us suppose for an instance that

1. Alan Thomas was falsely convicted of Fraud

and

2. That his conviction for attempting to harm ACC Staff was wrong and based on false testimony.

If this is the case, what support should this ACC Forum Community be providing to Alan Thomas to right this alleged injustice?

Netcoachnz

How do your words in red and in desperation help Thomas when two Judges called him untrustworthy. Oh no it is three now. Judge Joyce had a couple of goes at him as well.

And he says I make a fool of my self. His arrogance coming out again??

#9416 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:06 PM

View PostMINI, on 02 March 2014 - 04:53 PM, said:

Alan Thomas
you are wanting David Butler to say Weal has been threatening him??

Yes he would love that so his mickey mouse theroies as o why i ask questions of him now arise in 2014

You putting words in his mouth as you have obviously done before.
Thomas tried that many times which is why we dont get on at all re any factual TRUTHFUL substance of issues re the Plot

I do not for one moment think that you were not combined in the Lauda Finem affair in here with nottingham and David Butler.
Very clearly here MINI and the FACTS
Thomas did NOT have any Dealings with me personally at anytime re any dealings i had with dermot
NEVER EVER
He was advised re dermot after he came off parole with a limited amount of info passed onto him re the plots issues and what had been found out about it, which he didnt like to much at all

What-if any DEALINGS MAY HAVE OCCURRED [ after THOMAS was off parole conditions ] with Lauda or even dermot i do not know

And yet knowing that David Butler was 'unstable'
Unstable-had the full on ''regular head injury testing'' Mini=Putting aside the problems i have re writing memory fatigue etc -mentally I passed with flying colors All at acc expense
S0 unstable whatever do you mean -i do have balance problems which guess is unstablePosted Image
Thats is thomas opinion -he likes to say that as he dont want to be shown up on quite a large number of issues re the Plot
you sat in the background for months while he pulled us all to bits on your behalf
NO I RESPONDED TO BEING QUITE HARSHLY ATTACKED IN HERE in respect to the Plots issues by a number of forum members mini

and you said and did nothing, except make a thread up on me and blurb so that you and your mates could call us conpirators.

Now one is here wanting me to help you!! Yeap, where-ever my quest leads me I will help you get there!! AND no-one is helping me. I am doing this on my own, but I must admit that it is on behalf of some of the others, hurt and devasted by the words of the ones already named on this post.

Mini

#9417 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:10 PM

Mini post "Gregg we all knows it takes more than two hours a day to look after ourselves. ie shower, washing, ironing, bedmaking, cooking etc etc. Then there are shopping days and that is those of us that have homehelp once a week if we are lucky. So after looking after himself, Thomas has two hours that he can use for doing his old job!!!"

It is obvious you "Mini" have absolutely no idea what either Mr Thomas is claiming or I am posting about.
Please refrain from commenting on subjects you have no knowledge of and stick to the ones you know, eg. tax

#9418 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:20 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 02 March 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

its also in here as official from the IRD that you had never placed a tax return in since 1988.
having control over the monies of companies and you never put in any tax returns?
worked for nothing at all =what did ya live on?
acc erc payments

page 2 thomas v ACC 61/2010 DCA 129/98

#9419 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:31 PM

Please try to only post about the first court case and results.
The original threads purpose.
There are others out there who may be helped if we can stay on subject.

#9420 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:38 PM

View Postgreg, on 02 March 2014 - 06:28 PM, said:

And all could be put right if Mr Thomas presented these claimed documents to this forum
who for some who have actually been on an ACC approved Rehab. can compare notes and look for
errors in ACC use of ACC law , which is the only way to win in court in NZ.
I relate this to the Thread discussion about the first court case and loss of total ACC claim.

That IS the crux of the issue greg there
ive had the approved rehab as well[extensively].
and i dont see thomas being dutiful informative helpful towards any rehab and doing his bit as he should have
Rather-what i can i see from dealing with Thomas and via documentation available he was very misleading.
which is as you the crux being the first court case and the TOTAL loss of his claim dating to back some 25 years ago

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

6 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users