ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

Jump to content

  • 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • 462
  • 463
  • 464
  • 465
  • 466
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#9261 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:29 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 23 February 2014 - 03:54 PM, said:

That would be an available exercise there Mini
However the more radical and wound up the place is which leaves the members more anti when they write re acc which alan as one can see helps all along with that pattern of radicalism -The more Thomas likes it so he looks a good guy whos bullied.
hes a psycho nut job


dave


David butler

I am very aware of that, but remember he switches it on and off when he feels like it, so I am sure the doctors are going to see that he is cunning like a fox rather than head injuried. The Judges think he is clever. Clever like a fox doesnt me brain dead, it actually means the opposite.

I have lesions on my brain, but I still do my own court work. Mind you, you must think if it would cut the mustard, if I was working as a lawyer or barrister. I know the answer to that would be 'no'.

So I do not agree hes a physcho nut job, I think like the judges, he is cunning like a fox and a person that can do anything he puts his mind too, even if it means he has to use others to do it.

Mini
0

#9262 User is offline   greg 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1159
  • Joined: 15-September 03

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:38 PM

Thanz lets keep this on what this tread is about.

"Allegations of working while incapacitated"

I have recently being going for the 4th time IMA
ACC have [case manager] stated will not help with any self employment with
an abating payments until fully independent.

Whether this is true not sure.?
0

#9263 User is offline   greg 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1159
  • Joined: 15-September 03

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

Mini can you post the document you refer to with all indentifications removed please.
'' Now I have an official document of my own that says that if I want e/c while and after having my surgery, "I must let the
ACC know exactly what I am doing and I MUST Not do anything that will cause me more harm.".

Documents like this I have never seen , hense the interest.
0

#9264 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

View Postgreg, on 23 February 2014 - 03:54 PM, said:

Thanks I am not right a lot but for some reason I seem to understand why he was jailed.
Maybe because ACC tried 'fraud' on me but when I showed certain documents all good and still is in 2014.


Greg

When you are innocent, it is easy to prove.

It took me two weeks to get a letter from ACC and IRD to say I was neither an ACC fraudster or a Tax fraudster, after Lauda Finem and others on here had said I was both.

Mini
0

#9265 User is offline   greg 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1159
  • Joined: 15-September 03

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 23 February 2014 - 04:39 PM, said:

I clearly disagree with your self-assessment Alan & IMHO it is this type of dangerous posting from you Alan which should bring you to the closer attention of the authorities :ph34r:/>/>

As I have probably mentioned my POV elsewhere - sadly I still shudder to think that you have directly contacted IRL vulnerable victims or their families :ph34r:/>/>

I am still absolutely appalled that in another posting today that you have directly insulted and blamed a homicide victim & I find it horrific knowing that you have previously bragged about your past contacts to the distraught widower too :ph34r:/>/>

I personally am not aware of any members committing suicide in the 10+ years that I have been a member here Alan - so I am unable to comment upon any 0800 number as you describe you have been operating with such tragic & terrible consequences :(/>/>


This is the "muddy the waters '....MR Thomas uses this when he won't or can't
Posters please stay only on the thread , If you must reply please 'copy and paste' in a related thread .
THIS IS ABOUT .

"Allegations of working while incapacitated"

Some more truths may come out .
0

#9266 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 23 February 2014 - 03:50 PM, said:

He WAS NOT trespassed while he was dealing with his business plans Greg
unless hes been telling more porkys but he had a meeting to attend to discuss / provide those plans to acc so no communicate it wouldnt been at that time which hes tring to allude to
he was in dealings with acc re his rehab med cers work plans.
ALSO
i understand Alan that acc did in FACT look at your files-One case manger saying
unhiggedly piggedly -something was not right and SHE WAS NT HAPPY ABOUT ACCEPTING YOUR CLAIM FOR THE WRIST INJURY.
Way back then
and ya wonder why they watched looked at you
They gave you all the time in the world [even when ya were in ChinaPosted Imageto be upfront with ya business bollocks which you ignored that gift and avoided them causing a more thorough look which is now known as
THE
DECLINIATURE of Alan Thomas
like thomas the tank engine-a cartoon of great mirth


David you are absolutely correct I was not trespassed while dealing with my business plans and providing ACC with information about what I was doing with my time from the acceptance of my claim until they cancelled the claim August 1997, with the exception of the ACC inviting me to a meeting with their private investigator who was trying to confirm the information he had discovered as result of his investigation. To his annoyance I was able to point to the file as to the information already been with the ACC. He confirmed that he did not have access to that file and was attempting to recreate this version of the information, just like you do.

David it is probably time that you checked your arms and legs for strings and perhaps even one attached to your jaw. If you find no strings are moving your legs and arms up and down all your jaw is being waggled up and down with someone jerking the string I would get some scissors and cut yourself free immediately before you get entangled once again just like 2007 until February 2008.

With regards to the use of the word higgledy-piggledy night was an expression I made in regards to my complaint lodged with the ACC concerning the state of my files. A senior ACC staff member examine the files and agreed that the files were in a badly disorganised situation and impossible to use. This report came two weeks after the criminal conviction of which the ACC claimed that it could not find information I have provided the ACC and therefore concluded I have not provided it. That should or judge quite reasonably assumed that the ACC should have and therefore did manage my file properly in the correct manner despite the fact that it may confession that it could not find materials on my file because it was in such a disorganised state. When questioned about the state of my file in court under oath the case manager responsible for it acknowledged that the file was not kept in the manner it should have been despite the fact that she was ACC case manager instructor teaching other case managers how to do their jobs.

David the ACC even accused me of working within my companies despite the fact that I was overseas for lengthy periods of time such as recovering from my stroke in Fiji relaxing in the sunshine or visiting my girlfriends family in China on numerous occasions or spending lengthy periods in America. In fact I was away from New Zealand for a total of almost one year! Yes I was convicted for working during those periods when there was an absolute proof beyond reasonable alibi that I could not have been working because I was not even in the country! How can you explain how the judge got it soooooooooo wroooooooong!

David you would do better to join with me in exposing the ACC incompetence and corruption in order that people like me and large numbers of others do not continue to suffer. After all this is the purpose of this site. You with us or against us. If you are against us who exactly are you with?
0

#9267 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:53 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 23 February 2014 - 03:54 PM, said:

That would be an available exercise there Mini
However the more radical and wound up the place is which leaves the members more anti when they write re acc which alan as one can see helps all along with that pattern of radicalism -The more Thomas likes it so he looks a good guy whos bullied.
hes a psycho nut job


dave


David it seems that you and Mini are in agreement in as much as you both think the victims of bullying are the author of their problems
0

#9268 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

View Postgreg, on 23 February 2014 - 03:54 PM, said:

Thanks I am not right a lot but for some reason I seem to understand why he was jailed.
Maybe because ACC tried 'fraud' on me but when I showed certain documents all good and still is in 2014.


Greg what would you have done if the ACC followed the same policy as they did with me by refusing all contact with us preventing themselves from looking at any documents that I wanted to show them.
Do you think you would have gone to jail if you are not able to show ACC your certain documents?
0

#9269 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

View PostMINI, on 23 February 2014 - 03:55 PM, said:

But we could all just pull stuff forward from years ago to talk about this. Besides Alan Thomas already made special threads to put my argy bargy so let him do it. I think Blurb made so they have such argy bargy threads as well. So all accounted for and correct sir!

Mind you I like your posts they are tittlating my investigative tummy bugs. David Butler said I could be intested so I like to show I am still here.

Mini


Mini a A special trip was started for you and others like you who kept on putting things about yourself in other irrelevant threads. I do appreciate that when a person is injured, suffering from a lot of stress, anxiety and even mentally related problems associated with the injury then it is difficult to gain clarity of focus to comprehend and separate relevant issues. As you can see in regards to my own thread I have done exactly the same as what was done for you. Be happy and take advantage of the gift I have provided for you.
0

#9270 User is offline   greg 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1159
  • Joined: 15-September 03

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 23 February 2014 - 04:55 PM, said:

Greg what would you have done if the ACC followed the same policy as they did with me by refusing all contact with us preventing themselves from looking at any documents that I wanted to show them.
Do you think you would have gone to jail if you are not able to show ACC your certain documents?


Told the truth quite simple
0

#9271 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

Mini you said about Davids postings made in regards to myself

"Mind you I like your posts they are tittlating my investigative tummy bugs. David Butler said I could be intested so I like to show I am still here."


I guess that it is a marriage made in heaven. I do hope that you and David will have a wonderful Honeymoon
and live happily ever after.
0

#9272 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:01 PM

View Postgreg, on 23 February 2014 - 03:59 PM, said:

I don't think you personally will find much sympathy on this thread .


Why not?
Do not breathe in and out, do I not bleed blood?
Am I not deserving?
Have I not been wronged and continue to be wronged?
Am I not entitled to protest my innocence and respond to the allegations levelled against me?
Do you think I should hold still while being raped?
0

#9273 User is offline   greg 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1159
  • Joined: 15-September 03

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:03 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 23 February 2014 - 04:57 PM, said:

Mini a A special trip was started for you and others like you who kept on putting things about yourself in other irrelevant threads. I do appreciate that when a person is injured, suffering from a lot of stress, anxiety and even mentally related problems associated with the injury then it is difficult to gain clarity of focus to comprehend and separate relevant issues. As you can see in regards to my own thread I have done exactly the same as what was done for you. Be happy and take advantage of the gift I have provided for you.



This is the "muddy the waters '....MR Thomas uses this when he won't or can't
Posters please stay only on the thread , If you must reply please 'copy and paste' in a related thread .
THIS IS ABOUT .

"Allegations of working while incapacitated"

Some more truths may come out .
0

#9274 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:06 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 23 February 2014 - 04:19 PM, said:

.

David last thing the ACC wanted to be involved with is a claimant going into business or any claimants that have been in business and wish to continue in business while waiting for the medical recovery to take effect.


BUT YOU DID IN FACT act as and proffered to and offered a contract to provide a design provide plans commission alterations if needed to the machine and provide ALL assistance thruout the deal IN RETURN FOR MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
AS AN DESIGN ENGINEER

1990 WHEN you were so injured According to you and the info you supplied to acc and on ya medial certification to receive the ERC money you could not be an engineer
whats up dere doc??
If you were going to be an engineer in 1990 -After your wrist injury prevented you from allegedly being one -why not say so Alan??
intent to mislead for fraud or just Thomas thinking everyone else is dumb and wont see what hes was actually doing
That failed alan like the rest of ya trickery
did you reinjure the very older wrist injury on the boat hector,or did you claim you reinjured the boat wrist injury when you finally claimed for an accident after you were removed from erc as to the hernia,
2nd option would be a re-injury of a reinjury of an very old injury WHICH took many months to see a doctor for and then a bloody long time to actually claim to acc -[after Hector grounded alan in the high three miles out to sea in a raging 60 knott storm when in fact you were still sailing within the actual confines of the Marlborough Sounds which mate =AINT 3 MILES OUT TO SEA.
0

#9275 User is offline   greg 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1159
  • Joined: 15-September 03

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:06 PM

Wonder how long before I get stopped from posting a reply trying to improve the ACCForum.org quality?>


This is the "muddy the waters '....MR Thomas uses this when he won't or can't
Posters please stay only on the thread , If you must reply please 'copy and paste' into a related thread .
THIS IS ABOUT .

"Allegations of working while incapacitated"

Some more truths may come out .

show some discipline and stop this for ever.
0

#9276 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:16 PM

View Postgreg, on 23 February 2014 - 04:44 PM, said:

Mini can you post the document you refer to with all indentifications removed please.
'' Now I have an official document of my own that says that if I want e/c while and after having my surgery, "I must let the
ACC know exactly what I am doing and I MUST Not do anything that will cause me more harm.".

Documents like this I have never seen , hense the interest.


Have you had operation gregg?

1996 it is signed by me. I will find it and get the true words for you.

Alas I cannot scan and post, which is what you are asking of me. Mind you I could probably buy some twick and take out the names etc and post it. Do you have a PO number?

When you are working and are going to be on w/c for a few weeks this is what they give you. So if you have never been in this position and had operations while at work you would never have seen it!!!

Points I am aware that while I am in receipt of w/c I must declare to ACC immediately any other income is recieved. (Something Tomo forgot to do obviously).

I am aware that it is my responsibility to notify ACC immediately if I return to work in any any capcity. (Which I did)

I am aware that I am obliged to notify ACC immediately if I participare in anu activities which could be seen to aggratvate my injuries or affect my entilement. (There is how ACC could deny Thomas any erc)

I am fully aware that I am liable for prosecution should I not comply with the above. (Now I can see a couple of places he has not complied which he has told us in our own words)

My words: Do you understand now why I do not believe Thomas is innocent of the ripp off of ACC. I believe ACC have been very accomodating to him. He has hernia, small op only needed. No more time needed off that one of my shoulders. That was five weeks for the left and 7 weeks for the right, light duties only, so not back to usual job ever (until I left).

Down the bottom of this doco it says "failure to return this declaration may result in the suspension or cancellation of weekly compenation under section 73(2)(a) pf tje ACC 1992"

So it is pretty tight and pretty self explanatory. You fark up, you get prosecuted. End of. Why do people think they can get away with ripping the govt off?? God it is hard enough getting what you are entitled too, let alone what your not.

Do you still need the document, if so get me an address I can sent it too.

Mini
0

#9277 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

Mini I think you might have hit the nail right on the head.
I will respond in blue

View PostMINI, on 23 February 2014 - 04:21 PM, said:

If one CM said she was unhappy with accepting the wrist claim. You have to ask yourself why would that be. Remember I told you I recall Thomas saying he had not had his tummy surgery at that time, well, wouldnt that mean that Thomas was doing something in sailing the boat that could would actually make him worse.
Obviously there is a high risk to have additional accidents in ordinary life while a person is incapacitated from an injury already. Obviously on a very large yacht that is very stable and relaxing it is not easy to hurt yourself yet I did. Having an accident is just that an unforeseen event. I could not foresee the possibility that although I was suffering from a strain injury that I could be hurt while sailing such a large yacht. There is no up and down or violent thrusting back and forth on a large yacht but rather nice relaxing gentle swaying. In any event the vast majority of my time was spent lying down with my feet up in the sun while enjoying a martini in the company of a couple of bronzed Amazonian woman (well members of the New Zealand rowing team actually) I drop them off before mounting my next conquest in the annual party held at the portage which was a short drive by taxi over the hill and down into the next sound.


Now I have an official document of my own that says that if I want e/c while and after having my surgery, "I must let the ACC know exactly what I am doing and I MUST Not do anything that will cause me more harm."
Mini that type of information is private and none of the ACCs business. What you do in your own time is your business exclusively. The only information the ACC are entitled to is that that the legislation stipulates which is essentially medical information and employment information to the exclusion of what you do in the privacy of your own home or whatever. It seems to me Mini that you are an exceptionally subservience person and capitulate like a number of others on this site which only encourage the bureaucrats to delve into our personal lives even more. Shame on you for damaging New Zealand Society so much by your reckless behaviour.


Now I considered that a real good reason to only do things I was expected to do and that was bugger all.
As you are not medically qualified I would suggest that you rely upon what your doctor tells you you can and cannot do and completely disregard what the bureaucrats think as it is absolutely none of their business.


Wouldnt that be enough reason to take a person off, or disallow a person for an injury. He was obviously doing something he should not be doing, especially since he was the only one aboard.
Absolutely not mini. With your attitude you are recklessly endangering the whole ACC scheme in your encouragement of the bureaucrats thinking that they may become socialists Whereby they attempt and succeed acting outside of the legislation just like the National socialist party (Nazi) did in Germany which opened the way for them to gain power. It seems to me mini that you have been overly influenced by bureaucratic thinking and have therefore become corrupt to the core.


I have said this before but I will say it again. I have a friends in Wellington who own and race a yaught, and I asked him at the time, with a discribtion of the yaught, what he thought of the story, when Alan told it years ago. Well, you were both here then so you will remember, my friend who is comadore of the yaught club, didnt think the story rung true at all.
Here we go relying upon assumption of fact as an alternative to reality produced by the objective evidence In order to support a hypothesis which has no basis to exist in law

............So taking my little investigation into account I have simply misbelieved Alan Thomas' story ever since and also know that he was a lier and do not misbelieve that a CM would want to disallow his erc, because his mouth has actually given her a reason to disbelieve thomas story, or he has been doing something that would make his tummy problem worse.
So you make irrational leaps and bounds of logic jumping from one hypothesis to the next with the result that you claim to possess fact. Mini you are an absolute nutcase. No righteously minded person has the ability to think in those terms. Could you just imagine what signs would be today if scientists thought and reasoned the way you did. We would be back to the Stone Age within six months.


Ask him for his hospital records for his hernia operation. It Must surely have some comment about his wrist if it was as bad as he says.
Why would there be any records of my wrist injury mixed in with the hernia operation notes? Professional medical people go to great lengths to separate the various issues in order to avoid irrational thinking.

Because he is right handed and they would have to be careful they didnt do it more damage while he was under the aniscetic (wrong spelling never mind. I too would be very interested in seeing the notes of the hospital at the time of the hernia operation.
Why on earth would you imagine the extent of my injuries to both of my arms and right dominant hand would be relevant when they are operating on my groin area? As it happens I did receive assistance with ablutions while recovering from the hernia surgery because I did not have full use of my hands. Once more the ACC notes record I had requested assistance funding this additional help and even help with transportAnd as such the ACC were in no doubt as to the additional injury while waiting for surgery and the extent of that incapacity as endorsed by the doctor's notes to the ACC.
Who else are you talking to when you make the statement "I to would be very interested in seeing the notes..."
?

This more to your likeing Gregg. On the spot, you think??
Why would this be more to Greggs liking Mini unless you were plotting and conspiring in an attempt to drive yet another conspiracy to produce false information. Only a person conspiring to produce false information would be hypothesising about alternative information to oppose the existing accepted facts by both myself and the ACC. It is comments like this that supports the notion that you are inherently by nature a person only too willing to conspire with others in subjects that you find titillating. I do accept that your only made of for being part of a conspiracy is the titillation and entertainment factor that you derive from discrediting others. This two points to your evil character and true nature of your personality and moral fortitude.
Aye Mini

0

#9278 User is offline   greg 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1159
  • Joined: 15-September 03

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:28 PM

I am under the 82 Act so everything/documents did change thanks to Mr Bill Birch.
Posters must remember that the 'ACC Act' you are under has quite different injury criteria to qualify for
on going support / ERC , rehabilitation and different document names.
Common sense would expect such a document as per 'Mini' description should have been
needed to be supplied then under 92 act. to continue ERC.
thanz for a thought full answer.
0

#9279 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

View Postgreg, on 23 February 2014 - 04:38 PM, said:

Thanz lets keep this on what this tread is about.

"Allegations of working while incapacitated"

I have recently being going for the 4th time IMA
ACC have [case manager] stated will not help with any self employment with
an abating payments until fully independent.

Whether this is true not sure.?


Greg I'm amazed that someone like you have had for IMAs
ACC simply refused to fund any single medical assessment or otherwise. I have had to go to review hearing after review hearing and district court again and again over the ACC propensity to delay.
It seems to me that the ACC have committed themselves to the information derived from their informants and do not want that information to be disturbed by qualified professional assessment. Greg what you think that would be unless ACC don't want their perjury to be documented by way of official document?

ACC have absolutely no right to have any involvement in yourself determination including you want to be self-employed, even part-time. This type of thing is completely and utterly none of their business. They are there to serve us and if you go into business legislation requires that they do the work of calculating abatement of earnings. ACC are just trying to demand you do what they want you to do in order to lower their work load, nothing more nothing less, it is that simple.

In my case I was self-employed before my injury and continue to be self-employed after my injury. ACC have no entitlement whatsoever to tell us not to be self-employed yet on my file their own notes whereby the ACC case managers were being encouraged to stop my self-employment while I'm on ERC. This is directly opposing the legislation which requires claimants to utilising residual capacity to the maximum extent practicable. Continuing on business at a reduced level of light duties according to Doctor supervision and instructions is what we are to do and the ACC must not under any circumstance pressure claimants not to do that. That is where the rot and corruption sets in which ultimaty escalates to the point that the ACC pride means that they utilise my levy paid resources to attack me. How dare they!

Greg do you understand the point of law whereby the ACC is not permitted to have any form of operational policy. The legislation directs the ACC to produce regulations but does not allow the ACC to produce policy as is the case with immigration for example. Not only can the ACC have no policy they cannot have independent thought. The ACC are required by legislation to exclude all self generated conclusions and relied exclusively upon independent information produced by relevant expertise.
0

#9280 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:33 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 23 February 2014 - 04:51 PM, said:

David you are absolutely correct I was not trespassed while dealing with my business plans and providing ACC with information about what I was doing with my time from the acceptance of my claim until they cancelled the claim August 1997, with the exception of the ACC inviting me to a meeting with their private investigator who was trying to confirm the information he had discovered as result of his investigation. To his annoyance I was able to point to the file as to the information already been with the ACC. He confirmed that he did not have access to that file and was attempting to recreate this version of the information, just like you do.

David it is probably time that you checked your arms and legs for strings and perhaps even one attached to your jaw. If you find no strings are moving your legs and arms up and down all your jaw is being waggled up and down with someone jerking the string I would get some scissors and cut yourself free immediately before you get entangled once again just like 2007 until February 2008.

With regards to the use of the word higgledy-piggledy night was an expression I made in regards to my complaint lodged with the ACC concerning the state of my files. A senior ACC staff member examine the files and agreed that the files were in a badly disorganised situation and impossible to use. This report came two weeks after the criminal conviction of which the ACC claimed that it could not find information I have provided the ACC and therefore concluded I have not provided it. That should or judge quite reasonably assumed that the ACC should have and therefore did manage my file properly in the correct manner despite the fact that it may confession that it could not find materials on my file because it was in such a disorganised state. When questioned about the state of my file in court under oath the case manager responsible for it acknowledged that the file was not kept in the manner it should have been despite the fact that she was ACC case manager instructor teaching other case managers how to do their jobs.

David the ACC even accused me of working within my companies despite the fact that I was overseas for lengthy periods of time such as recovering from my stroke in Fiji relaxing in the sunshine or visiting my girlfriends family in China on numerous occasions or spending lengthy periods in America. In fact I was away from New Zealand for a total of almost one year! Yes I was convicted for working during those periods when there was an absolute proof beyond reasonable alibi that I could not have been working because I was not even in the country! How can you explain how the judge got it soooooooooo wroooooooong!

David you would do better to join with me in exposing the ACC incompetence and corruption in order that people like me and large numbers of others do not continue to suffer. After all this is the purpose of this site. You with us or against us. If you are against us who exactly are you with?


I have highlighted the second paragraph her for you Mr Butler. Mr Thomas is quite sane. He has minor speech difficulties sometimes but when people have lived without full income for some years, this can be caused by loss of teeth and all sorts of reasons, so best not to judge. These words of a very arrogant, self opinionated, up himself godlike indvidual, that thinks himself above all others.

Notice he has elongated messages about everything, absolutely everything. He tries to answer legal questions on how to get your entitlement or ACC rights and yet he cannot obtain any of his own. This speaks for itself. He is self opinionated and always must be right. He is never wrong and hate ACC with a obsession. This is what the court judges say. Now I understand that sometimes they are wrong. But then there is a system to go through to fix things up. he hasnt even tried.

He tried this stupid method of name and shame everyone and that didnt work either.

To say you are someones puppet is to inflame you so you will let off more steam, so he has more arrows to throw at us, but I have enough information to prove who the self satisfying criminal is in this pack, and it is not me.

Mini
0

Share this topic:


  • 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • 462
  • 463
  • 464
  • 465
  • 466
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

7 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users