ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#9221 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:06 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 22 February 2014 - 08:05 PM, said:

Posted Image what else could i place here to that GARBAGE alan
dave

Obviously you can't reply given the fact that I have decisively and conclusively dismantled and exposed your nonsense while demonstrating the type of person that you are.

#9222 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:25 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 February 2014 - 08:06 PM, said:

Obviously you can't reply given the fact that I have decisively and conclusively dismantled and exposed your nonsense while demonstrating the type of person that you are.

What a conceited person you are Thomas
What you have shown to all is this
WHAT TYPE OF PERSON YOU REALLY ARE Thru out this forum
You tried to defraud the ACC with your own version of the acc system and laws
YOU FAILEDand
YOU WERE CONVICTED on Using documents WITH AN ITENT TO DEFRUD the ACC for PECUNIARY GAIN and RECEIVED A JAIL SENTENCE
AND LOST YOUR ACC ENTITLEMENTS
YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER
You were ALSO CONVICTED on SERIOUS Charges of planning to harm ACC STAFF =BLOW THEM ALL UP=and obviously anyone else within the vicinity of the massive blast that would result from the explosives WITH THE USE OF A VAN FULL OF EXPLOSIVES

And yu are out here trying to tell others how to look after themselves within the acc act

YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO APPEAL ANY CONVICTION IN A MANNER TO SHOW YOU ARE NOT GUILTY AS CHARGED
So the person you are Thomas is this
A CONVICTED ACC FRAUDSTER
A CONVICTED RADICAL WHO PLANNED TO BLOW UP THE ACC BUILDING AND ALL THE STAFF AND PUBLIC IN T]HE VICINITY
That Thomas is all you have shown
NOTHING ELSE AT ALL
Well aort from you do have that nasty vindictive radical streak showing
especially when you are A CONVICYED FRAUDSTER and CONVICTED Person who wanted to HARM ''ANY'' ACC Staff -working in the system that who nailed your ass -AND MORE RADICAL The public who may have been there WHIVH YOU DIDNT GIVE AFUK ABOUT EITHER
You are an ''VERY'' EVIL PRICK THOMAS

WHO NOW CANT GET HIS OWN WAY

Dave

#9223 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:44 AM

I read your post with interest, particularly when each successive post that you make progressively changes to the extent that you are going from one belief to another along the way. This is the work of someone attempting to manipulate reality.

View PostDavid Butler, on 23 February 2014 - 11:25 AM, said:

What a conceited person you are Thomas
What you have shown to all is this
WHAT TYPE OF PERSON YOU REALLY ARE Thru out this forum
You tried to defraud the ACC with your own version of the acc system and laws
YOU FAILEDand
YOU WERE CONVICTED on Using documents WITH AN ITENT TO DEFRUD the ACC for PECUNIARY GAIN and RECEIVED A JAIL SENTENCE
AND LOST YOUR ACC ENTITLEMENTS
YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER
You were ALSO CONVICTED on SERIOUS Charges of planning to harm ACC STAFF =BLOW THEM ALL UP=and obviously anyone else within the vicinity of the massive blast that would result from the explosives WITH THE USE OF A VAN FULL OF EXPLOSIVES

And yu are out here trying to tell others how to look after themselves within the acc act

YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO APPEAL ANY CONVICTION IN A MANNER TO SHOW YOU ARE NOT GUILTY AS CHARGED
So the person you are Thomas is this
A CONVICTED ACC FRAUDSTER
A CONVICTED RADICAL WHO PLANNED TO BLOW UP THE ACC BUILDING AND ALL THE STAFF AND PUBLIC IN T]HE VICINITY
That Thomas is all you have shown
NOTHING ELSE AT ALL
Well aort from you do have that nasty vindictive radical streak showing
especially when you are A CONVICYED FRAUDSTER and CONVICTED Person who wanted to HARM ''ANY'' ACC Staff -working in the system that who nailed your ass -AND MORE RADICAL The public who may have been there WHIVH YOU DIDNT GIVE AFUK ABOUT EITHER
You are an ''VERY'' EVIL PRICK THOMAS

WHO NOW CANT GET HIS OWN WAY

Dave

The primary reality regarding my ACC entitlement is that my hand was not properly attached to my arm with the medical professionals confirming not just incapacity to work but it would be dangerous to work and not only my preinjury occupation but any occupation that utilise my right hand. This has been further proving by the surgical procedure providing an artificial wrist joint to improve my safety and increase my load capacity up to 4 KG. This alone proves be and any possibility of doubt that the ACC private criminal prosecution for fraud for the misuse of a medical report was ill-conceived and wrong. Even a child can understand this. Even ACC are aware of this which is the reason why the ACC have progressively change their story over the years, bit by bit just like you are doing with your statements.

With regards to be Douglas Weal plan that accused me of wanting to blow up the ACC officers investigating him for fraud you have previously gone on record to confirm that you were aware of this conspiracy to make false allegation which was the reason why you withdrew your assistance to him. I now note that you are promoting the result that he achieved as it that somehow supports the notion that I am not injured. Using one argument to support another where there is no actual connection is irrational.

Such irrational behaviour is indicative of a mental disorder. You are brain-damaged.
Your belief systems web and flo from one extreme to the other without basis of any actual material to support these changes.
While brain injury and mental disorder can be one explanation for such irrational behaviour the other records is a callous disregard for truth and outright dishonesty. This is usually for some form of gain or advantage.

The factors that you have made several thousand postings with your attention and energy is directed toward me. I therefore ask myself whether you have an interest in the matter and if not whether you have a compulsive obsessive disorder. If you are suffering from a compulsive obsessive disorder then of course for my own safety I most widely publicise that problem in order that should anything untoward happen to myself you would be the focus of any investigation. As you do not appear to have any direct motivation the driving force may very well be another person and their motivation. Historically for many years this has been Douglas Weal with a degree of input from others such as Kenneth Miller.

#9224 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:46 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 22 February 2014 - 05:23 PM, said:

acc claimed you were using a document with intent to defraud the acc via a PECUNIARY GAIN
The INTENT TO DEFRAUD was what you were found guilty of Alan
YOU MISEAD ALL AND SUNDRY STILL TO THIS DAY
Time ya left i think
Having been on acc/ erc for longer than you Alan-i know the workings re case / rehab management practices at that time
seems you cant remember, i wonder why?
oh i forgot
you were your own rehab officer and yoy never told acc you were
until they forced you to when it was far to late for you to squiggle away out ya,mess-enter judge morris goodbye alanPosted Image
your bollocks in here is about the same as ya case management file data-ALL YOU AND YOUR RULES
dave

You say Alan Thomas, misleads all and sundry to this day!!!

You are wrong, he has never mislead me. Sometimes I let him think he has as I dont give a squat about his conviction for fraud. Only it shows he is a twister of words and a lier.

This of course carries over into the present and recently where he says I am fraudulent and a conspiritor and I am niether of those things. So he has defamed me, and with a background as he has he cannot go around defaming people as he will find himself in trouble again.

One has to ask you Dave Butler, why have you changed horses yet again and at this late stage.

AND who knew Nottingham first, you or Alan Thomas??

Mini

#9225 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:46 AM

This is what I am trying to stop
Just constant fiction again about not being able to work but the reality Mr Thomas can't produce any documents that
the court thought was legal to backup this fiction claim the he was on a rehab scheme with ACC's full knowledge and approval.
As you say Mr Butler , you also as I did ,went through this time frame and needed a large set of documentation from an independent
person first to even start. Nothing I supplied was ever considered until a 3rd party had confirmed its quality first.
Also every 2 weekly period I was required to report exactly what and where I was and what contacts I had made
information requests so ACC was always fully informed.
I understand different ACC offices had a local set of rules over self employment applications which I believe if you were , as you state
would have needed to update sometime over the timeframe of the fraud.
Maybe if you could supply these updates documents to the court with an ACC date stamp on them you would not
have been jailed. Another poster has suggested that if ACC didn't supply your ACC File if requested may be grounds for appeal?.

Just a side note,, When they tried the fraud on another claimant in Dunedin a few years ago , he produced all documents
and ACC lost.

Also to be noted I did not try to return to my Pre-Injury occupation.

#9226 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:26 PM

Mini you have confused yourself.

For Clarity I will make the following statemen.

I have not accuse you of ACC for tax fraud.
I have no reason to make such accusations as I have no knowledge of your interactions.
I do however note that others have raised this issue and have apparently relied upon assumption of fraud which has taken place in exactly the same way as assumptions have been made that I have committed fraud. With that in mind I have expressed my sympathy for your predicament. Apparently you have misunderstood my expressions of concern and take it upon yourself to attack. Such unwarranted lashing out and attacking is indicative of the rationality. I appreciate that you must have been and may continue to be under a lot of pressure like many other invalids. I think you will find on this site I have been very tolerant of invalids that are experiencing distress. It goes without saying that it is to be expected that we are going to encounter fellow claimants that are coping with overwhelming stress which causes them to behave in a manner outside of the usual profile.

Take heart mini, the world is not against you. I am always here with an open mind and have always offered my hand in good faith to provide whatever assistance or advice or anything else within my capacity to give.

Mini if you feel that you have been kicked to the ground for doing good, get up and keep on doing good.

#9227 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 23 February 2014 - 12:26 PM, said:

I have no reason to make such accusations as I have no knowledge of your interactions.
I do however note that others have raised this issue and have apparently relied upon assumption of fraud which has taken place in exactly the same way as assumptions have been made that I have committed fraud. With that in mind I have expressed my sympathy for your predicament. Apparently you have misunderstood my expressions of concern and take it upon yourself to attack. Such unwarranted lashing out and attacking is indicative of the rationality. I appreciate that you must have been and may continue to be under a lot of pressure like many other invalids. I think you will find on this site I have been very tolerant of invalids that are experiencing distress. It goes without saying that it is to be expected that we are going to encounter fellow claimants that are coping with overwhelming stress which causes them to behave in a manner outside of the usual profile.

Take heart mini, the world is not against you. I am always here with an open mind and have always offered my hand in good faith to provide whatever assistance or advice or anything else within my capacity to give.

Mini if you feel that you have been kicked to the ground for doing good, get up and keep on doing good.

:lol:/>:rolleyes:/>:blink:/>... LIAR... Go oooze / dump your diarrhea somewhere else...

#9228 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:44 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 23 February 2014 - 12:26 PM, said:

Oh my God I must go............after that I need a bowl!!!
Urrrgggg!!!

#9229 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:03 PM

Greg I will respond to each of your concerns in blue

View Postgreg, on 23 February 2014 - 11:46 AM, said:

This is what I am trying to stop
Just constant fiction again about not being able to work but the reality Mr Thomas can't produce any documents that
the court thought was legal to backup this fiction claim the he was on a rehab scheme with ACC's full knowledge and approval.
ACC were under the binding effects of the 1992 review hearing decisions requiring funding of reconstructive surgery to return to my preinjury occupation. I was quite entitled to do absolutely nothing and wait for that surgery.

On numerous occasions I have written to the ACC describing the various businesses I had registered, intellectual property developed and potential business prospects that were being investigated.

The ACC funded be business course that advised me to register companies in order to protect each of the different types of intellectual property with the result that I became shareholder and director of numerous companies. The number of companies is in direct proportion to the rrehabilitation efforts In preparation for surgical failure or no surgery at all.

There was a rehabilitation signed agreement that contained what I was doing.

The ACC gave me ultimatums under s73 (3) that required me to work on the rehabilitation business plans so as to include me work in my existing businesses or something else that there was no work within those businesses.

The documents demonstrate I was seen carrying out the research, having business meetings, learning how to use voice software and other software in order to produce business plans.

I provided ACC with 4 business plans.

The ACC fraud unit confess that they receive no information from the case management unit and had decided that what they had received from their informants it was safe for them to assume that I must have been working and given that I was living on the premises of my businesses that they could safely conclude I must have been working for those businesses. The search warrant however confirmed by way of documentation that their assumptions were wrong.

Greg the documented evidence confirmed that I was carrying out some form of activities but those activities were restricted to the activities described within my rehabilitation plans and correspondence with the ACC.

The problem was the fraud unit made a decision not to have any regard for the information on my file with the result that they committed perjury to the court in order to achieve a private criminal conviction.

Greg you of all people should rally to my help, and the help of others in a similar predicament, as a matter of social conscience and for the benefit of the social good. Why are you failing in this?

As you say Mr Butler , you also as I did ,went through this time frame and needed a large set of documentation from an independent
person first to even start. Nothing I supplied was ever considered until a 3rd party had confirmed its quality first.
Also every 2 weekly period I was required to report exactly what and where I was and what contacts I had made
information requests so ACC was always fully informed.
I understand different ACC offices had a local set of rules over self employment applications which I believe if you were , as you state
would have needed to update sometime over the timeframe of the fraud.
ACC staff are not lawfully entitled to function in a different way from one another. They simply cannot make up the rules as they go along. The laws of New Zealand apply to everybody equally.
In my own case the ACC Intensively managed my files in an effort to exit me from the scheme by working in another field of endeavour in order to avoid the very expensive reconstructive surgery ordered by the review hearing.
With regards to the actual rehabilitation everything was self-funded and ACC provided nothing yet time limits were given for me to fund this rehabilitation and when I did not meet that time requirement that necessitated my working on business plans my ERC entitlements were actually suspended. Suspending ERC for the purposes of ACC avoiding funding surgery of course is extraordinarily illegal given that the workload that they were demanded upon me actually caused an additional injury for which I have an additional claim

The only way in which the ACC may update operational procedures as the change in legislation.

Greg I simply do not understand why you are not as outraged as I am? Can you please explain why you are not outraged at these gross miscarriages of justice?

Is it possible that you have succumbed to social engineering and propaganda promoted by the ACC which has infiltrated the New Zealand Society With the help of the billions of dollars ACC collect but don't spend on actual rehabilitation but rather use it to attack the invalid and infirm to chase them away from their entitlements? Are you prepared to allow ACC to continue unhindered accusing all and sundry of ACC fraud when there is no relationship to the accusation to the ACC legislation let alone the facts?

Maybe if you could supply these updates documents to the court with an ACC date stamp on them you would not
have been jailed.
As stated the ACC already possess these documents but those documents I would the ACC case manager And the ACC fraud unit refuse to examine them. I might add that the ACC fraud unit under oath confirmed that they receive no training and ACC law or the nature of entitlement but that they just made their decisions based on what they termed as "commonsense". Clearly the so-called commonsense has been acquired by the continued success in achieving large numbers of private criminal prosecutions against the injured who have been prevented from defending themselves, just like myself.

At the fraud trial the ACC spent 6 1/2 weeks making their submissions. When I started responding by way of defence eye handed to the court a list of the exhibits I was going to present to refute the ACC allegations which included the relevant documents from my file, medical reports, business related information and suchlike or which demonstrated ongoing incapacity and the complete impossibility to carry out any work task activities as imagined by the ACC in general terms. I say general terms because the ACC did not stipulate any single work activity at any material time and above all made no attempt to describe capacity to work in the preinjury occupation which is a prerequisite to asserting that the medical certificates had been dishonestly obtained, as was their assertion.

Morris J the judge presiding stated that the court did not have time to consider any of the exhibits I wanted to present in my defence and immediately shut down my right of defence by instructing the prosecution to sum up. In other words the court cancelled my right of defence.

Another poster has suggested that if ACC didn't supply your ACC File if requested may be grounds for appeal?.
Yes that is correct however although the ACC has acknowledged having a fraud file they are now trying to tell the privacy Commissioner and the complaints investigator that they cannot find it. They cannot find the fraud investigation file along with the search warrant seized items that I needed for my defence that they have not returned (stolen exhibits to deny my defence)

Just a side note,, When they tried the fraud on another claimant in Dunedin a few years ago , he produced all documents
and ACC lost.
That is an isolated an extremely rare occurrence, not to mention that the ACC had not committed themselves to a fraud prosecution. In my case they are in far too deep to return or recover without extra ordinary expenses by way of defamation of character, false imprisonment, kidnapping, perjury, insurance fraud and many other criminal activities carried out by a host of individual staff members that are easily identifiable and will undoubtedly serve considerable prison sentences once they are brought to justice.

Also to be noted I did not try to return to my Pre-Injury occupation.

Greg the medical advice was that I should not attempt to return to my preinjury occupation until I receive the reconstructive surgery and that ssurgery is successful. The review hearing decisions confirmed the correctness of that information with the result that have made a decision in my favour which remains binding upon all parties. Such a decision should not be ignored yet the ACC and the judiciary have ignored it which of course is the principal basis to any appeal both civil and criminal.

Greg there are several thousand pages of exhibits that irrefutably prove beyond doubt that I continue to be incapacitated to return to my preinjury occupation or any other occupation and that it was completely impossible for me to carry out any work task activity within the businesses I owned combined with the fact that the businesses were managed by paid persons and other employees carrying out all the other tasks rendering the possibility for me to carry out any work myself. The financial records confirmed that in as much as there is no missing funds that could have been somehow slipped through to me as the accounts were robustly managed with a chartered accountant producing the financial reports which are irrefutable and every single respect including by way of a confirmation stated under oath by the ACC forensic accountant with the ACC have claimed I had earned $1.3 million with am saying under oath that that was nonsense and it was no information to suggest that. The ACCs own medical assessors confirmed an ongoing incapacity to carry out any meaningful work as well. In other words like many I had documents from the ACC themselves that I had not committed fraud.

Greg I would greatly appreciate that you apply your mind and resources to my assistance rather than joining with the rabble that continue to attack me without any rational basis for the attack.

#9230 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:05 PM

View PostTomcat, on 23 February 2014 - 12:35 PM, said:

... LIAR... Go oooze / dump your diarrhea somewhere else...

As you do not have any knowledge of the facts you are therefore not in a position to make an accusation that I am a liar.

What you are doing is cyber bullying in its purest form.
It is probably time that we considered excluding cyber bullies from membership on this site.
What do other members think?

#9231 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:06 PM

View PostMINI, on 23 February 2014 - 12:44 PM, said:

Oh my God I must go............after that I need a bowl!!!
Urrrgggg!!!

Mini would you prefer that I was attacking you?
Or
would you prefer that I was not attacking you and was making comment with the purity of an open mind while acknowledging the comments of others with appropriate and rational comments concerning what they have perceived?

#9232 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:10 PM

View PostMINI, on 23 February 2014 - 11:46 AM, said:

You say Alan Thomas, misleads all and sundry to this day!!!

You are wrong, he has never mislead me. Sometimes I let him think he has as I dont give a squat about his conviction for fraud. Only it shows he is a twister of words and a lier.
All and sundry prob a bit open i agree-But a lot of all and sundrys have used alans vendetta-ish Radicalised version of the law to find that its inccoret and it dont work and leads to a bigger mess.
alan livs in a world of 25 years ago re acc issues which todays are from from that reality as he precives it to be

This of course carries over into the present and recently where he says I am fraudulent and a conspiritor and I am niether of those things. So he has defamed me, and with a background as he has he cannot go around defaming people as he will find himself in trouble again.

One has to ask you Dave Butler, why have you changed horses yet again and at this late stage.
I have NEVER changed horses Mini-I have been on the same stance pn issues since been here
maybe you geting confused with differing issues i think
alan i never trusted at all
dealt with enough to figure that out
i do support the plots issues on ONE issue MINI -That is UNTRUTHFUL evidence and some shony stuff went on within the issue as a whole
Whether i like him or not is irrellevant there-He is or WAS entitled to what was avilable to do as he pleased with it
for some Odd reason he failed to do that as he also FAILED TO provide any defense at all to teh Plots issues
It is pretty well known that i have been offside for want of a better description with alan on the Fraud charges he was found guilty of
i believe AND AGREE WITH THE jUDGE re the evidence and other doc's sighted i have in hand That he is guilty on that score as the courts found'
whether he still had or ever had injuries as he alleges i cant say either way but for an instance ALAN MAY cLARIY THAT AND PRODUCE his letter of deign plans-assistance anything as needed /right thru to alterations / commissioning WHICH he provided as per documentation to a client and the monetary details re payment requirements were all set out as he wanted.Which made him self employed as a design engineer touting for work for payment-YET HE CLAIMED HE COULDNT DO THAT =Go figure why acc nailed his ass there.
maybe aLAN COULD INFORM US ALL if he told accc he was in that type of business operation and moreso if he did WHEN HE TOLD THEM,
after all he was in receipt of erc and had an obligation to thus inform of his plans actions BEFORE HE SET OUT AND DID THEM
The above design engineer plans set up and the offer to do that work was done as a Fully fledged self professed design engineer-which amazingly ALAN SAYS HE CANT DO AS HIS OLD OCCUPATION

SO I horse change as you allude to
NO
Im real careful about what i do for others and make sure i know the facts before i move either way
1-way for the Plot
other way for the fraud
as for alan and dealings on other issues and the manner he treats those he wants to be in his doctrine of open hatred at the acc
THERE BE no WAY NO MORE-iVE FOUND OUT ALL I WANTED = if it what ive always assumed was there or was he full of it
hes full of it so he dont need help from anyone
WHICH IS WHY HE LOSES.

AND who knew Nottingham first, you or Alan Thomas??
I would state categorically as a FACT -that Thomas has that as his own medal along with KENNETH MILLER
Altho why ya ask in an interesting thing to ponder on
More false accusations arriving re me thomas and dermot be the reason there Mimi?

Mini

#9233 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

David what type of evidence would you think is required to prevent ACC from making or getting a fraud prosecution underway?

#9234 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:58 PM

I might help here. firstly tell ACC what you intend to do. Mr Thomas has no paper trial for or against the courts defence .
Like the guy from Huntly who got jailed for fraud then released , because he had an agreed paper trail of what he was doing,
who 'you' claimed to help, so you will know how this worked.

#9235 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:43 PM

View Postgreg, on 23 February 2014 - 01:58 PM, said:

I might help here. firstly tell ACC what you intend to do. Mr Thomas has no paper trial for or against the courts defence .
Like the guy from Huntly who got jailed for fraud then released , because he had an agreed paper trail of what he was doing,
who 'you' claimed to help, so you will know how this worked.

Greg in letter what I have already said About the disclosures already made to the ACC from day one and the information available to the courts, I am not sure what you are trying to say. Could you please clarify.

Perhaps you are unaware that the ACC shut down all forms of communication in an attempt to prevent them acquiring any information contrary to their doctrinal belief and the factually unsupported imaginary scenario of my working.

In the case about the guy from Huntly I advised him in the same way I advised others that were imprisoned who I was instrumental in getting out of prison by assembling the necessary case law and providing guidance through the legislated criteria.

#9236 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:55 PM

Well ,,, he was released due to having a paper trail and did not stay a fitter[pre injury] but used
an agreed ACC rehab scheme to be a cleaner . when his investment made big potential money certain
known associates used ACC fraud to get a bigger share of the profits .
Why could his documents be found but not yours.?
Both this claimant and you ended up in an arguments between so called business partners/deals.
When you now claiming ACC shutdown communications . Please support this claim with a document
with an ACC stamp prior to your trial for fraud which carried a jail sentence in
relation to this thread. .

"Allegations of working while incapacitated"

#9237 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 23 February 2014 - 01:49 PM, said:

David what type of evidence would you think is required to prevent ACC from making or getting a fraud prosecution underway?

A rather backward question Alan

mmm?=Commonsense prevails i would say First and foremost and honesty on the same level
Greg had said what i would have so think on that one.
Probably NOT going ahead and setting up business deals to gain an income -WHICH acc dont know about whilst acc are paying you would be of beinfit as well
The ONUS is on ACC and the Claimant Alan
Always has been and always will be
The med certs altho they are filled out by a doctor for weekly erc to continue whilst the acc process is in play -DO HAVE the component where the claimant MUST inform on any thing they may be doing in respect to rehab back to work activities.
Especially back then acc were quite accommodating if one was able to -thought they could do part time work especially at there original profession OR they said NO we cant allow ou do that as your injuries are Not fully recovered enough to allow that activity
Now im afraid its a much different story BUT You were in the 82 act and should have used what brains you have -which appears to be very few Alan
Im pissed that you try and cone all out here saying the acc acts have been used against you wrongly YOU INTENTLY went about to defraud the ACC and git caught-There was No companies -no engineering quotes going out UNLESS you were in command Alan -AS the Judge rightly decided on the evidence he had in front of him.
Thats that issue re the Declinatire of Claim that the thread is titled
NOT all your codswallop trying to align yours self in a like position as other ones who have won there cases -such as Barry Stewart and a few more on the no medical assessment before gone time from acc
You circumvented that process as you were showing an abitliy to work and you were at that in AS FAR BACK AS IN IN 1990Posted Image=engineers design plan supervise customize alterations to machines work -GIVE ME THE MONEY -along with other things so you cooked ya own goose and acc decided that as you appear medically as opposed to you rned certs said,to be able to work why ya on there books so GOODBYES

If you had had let acc know what you were doing and not dodged dived avoided until forced to tell-and then you still hid stuff from them AND actively involved accs case rehabiltation officer at the time-to have them see what the heck you had been doing,before and during >>>and NOT after the fact Then i doubt youd even be in here 25 years later

dave

#9238 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 23 February 2014 - 01:05 PM, said:

As you do not have any knowledge of the facts you are therefore not in a position to make an accusation that I am a liar.

What you are doing is cyber bullying in its purest form.
It is probably time that we considered excluding cyber bullies from membership on this site.

Posted Image.. LIAR... Dont need"knowledge" to know you are a compulsive LIAR...
You prove that perfectly, with almost every post you make on here...
Telling the truth is not 'Cyber Bullying"

"It is probably time that we considered excluding cyber bullies from membership on this site. = Tomo and his TAG TEAM.

YEP ... way past time for your F... off and let us genuine members / claimants get on with what this sites true intention...

"

#9239 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 23 February 2014 - 03:11 PM, said:

Feedback as requested -

I do not agree that any of these exclusion strategies are to be considered or encouraged here Alan

IMHO because firstly, I believe that you have very little understanding or insight [with respect to the wider issues of cyberbullying & abuse ]

... therefore secondly, I would consider that the majority of your beliefs or POV to be superficially engineered on this difficult & sensitive issue - and as such any potential decisions or actions [regarding membership] would again be incompetent &or disagreeable unfortunately :(/>

I totally agree with you Miss Mousie!!

Mini

#9240 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

I think now is a good time for admin to control and place posts in the correct thread related to the discussion.

Tomcat is posting about nothing related to this thread as is anonymousey and mini.
'If we the posters select only to post' , then please post in the real discussion threads and this will go away.
This happens a lot when the thread creator can't or won't answer questions
so we can move on.

this thread is about "Allegations of working while incapacitated"

Lets keep posts only to this subject. We might then find the truth.

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users