ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

Jump to content

  • 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • 430
  • 431
  • 432
  • 433
  • 434
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#8621 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:46 AM

FYI here is the make, and model, of 4wd I purchased.

Posted Image
Image from - http://www.ssangyong.co.nz/rexton-w/

Rexton W 2.7 SPR, AWD, 5 Spd Auto

Perfect height for me to get in and out of.

As PineTree states, she's a real game changer!

http://yoursmiles.or...ongue/b0923.gif

Have a great night.


So now you have no excuse for not picking up your file.

While you are at it could you please inform the ACC of my costs so I may be reimbursed for costs I have expended on your review hearings.
2

#8622 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:54 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 18 January 2014 - 10:46 AM, said:

FYI here is the make, and model, of 4wd I purchased.

Posted Image
Image from - http://www.ssangyong.co.nz/rexton-w/

Rexton W 2.7 SPR, AWD, 5 Spd Auto

Perfect height for me to get in and out of.

As PineTree states, she's a real game changer!

http://yoursmiles.or...ongue/b0923.gif

Have a great night.


So now you have no excuse for not picking up your file.

While you are at it could you please inform the ACC of my costs so I may be reimbursed for costs I have expended on your review hearings.


But haven't you thrown them out in your rubbish Mr Thomas?
0

#8623 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:42 PM

View PostBLURB, on 18 January 2014 - 10:54 AM, said:

But haven't you thrown them out in your rubbish Mr Thomas?


The rubbish man would not take them.

They have to go out with the annual spring cleaning collections.


It has not escaped my notice that you have again deserted yourself away from the subject.

You claim to have acquired a vehicle which means that there is no reason why you should not be able to get your file back and make arrangements with ACC to pay for my costs expended for your benefit.

Do you have a new car or not?
3

#8624 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:24 PM

Fran paying for a couple of toll bills does not cover your costs!
1

#8625 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:24 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 18 January 2014 - 12:42 PM, said:

The rubbish man would not take them.

They have to go out with the annual spring cleaning collections.


It has not escaped my notice that you have again deserted yourself away from the subject.

You claim to have acquired a vehicle which means that there is no reason why you should not be able to get your file back and make arrangements with ACC to pay for my costs expended for your benefit.

Do you have a new car or not?


Re: "It has not escaped my notice that you have again deserted yourself away from the subject."

You seemed to have attempted doing that Alan Thomas when I posted the above snippets from communications from you to me!

And when I informed you that I had deposited a further $50.00 into your bank account to help you out you responded that you didn't want it etc and then also your scum loser troll mates have another go at me!

You need to stop playing your deluded games that target innocent forum members Mr Thomas because soon all that will come back and bite you on your arse!

Thank you and have a great day!
0

#8626 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:34 PM

View PostBLURB, on 18 January 2014 - 01:24 PM, said:

Re: "It has not escaped my notice that you have again deserted yourself away from the subject."

You seemed to have attempted doing that Alan Thomas when I posted the above snippets from communications from you to me!

And when I informed you that I had deposited a further $50.00 into your bank account to help you out you responded that you didn't want it etc and then also your scum loser troll mates have another go at me!

You need to stop playing your deluded games that target innocent forum members Mr Thomas because soon all that will come back and bite you on your arse!

Thank you and have a great day!


You seem to be under the delusion that you can pay me $50 storage. $50 does not cover the storage. Now you seem to assert that $50 is some kind of charity to me. You must be stark raving mad and delusional.

Follow my instructions:
Go to the ACC and submits my costs so I can get reimbursed!

No more
No less.

Over and above everything else remove your files from my home.
1

#8627 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:16 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 25 January 2010 - 01:41 PM, said:

David Buttler, who had the greatest interest in this thead has removed all his posts.


And we all know why, so does Alan Thomas.

View PostGloria Mitchell, on 25 January 2010 - 01:50 PM, said:

I see that David Bulter registered as a member on 10 Jan.....and I don't remember seing his posts...other than the few above.....What's up?

Gloria



View PostAlan Thomas, on 25 January 2010 - 02:13 PM, said:

Gloria The person posting themselves as hardwired had removed all of hardwired's posts from this thread. This appears to be an ill conceived attempt to pervert the course of justice in relation to next months criminal trial which was initiated by this person when he accused me of plotting and scheming terrorism against the ACC in his e-mail to the ACC .


And there we have it, Alan Thomas himself knows that Mr Butler did what he did!

View PostDave Butler, on 25 January 2010 - 02:21 PM, said:

.
Hello Mrs Mitchell as you can see by the different names there may be some confusion on your behalf.
I presume ya'll are refering to myself by your pointing out the date of my registration.
Please be note I have a simalar name and that is all that is in common and have latley seen for myself that there is a member butler and goes by many different username.
He has removed posts from this thread and ya'll may wonder why he would undertake such a large task since there was so much input to remove for reasons only known to him
Keep up the standing up to Acc Mr Thomas someone has to for the Acc think they own claimants lives to mess up by using false information as if was fact and does hurt.
Who can deny ??????



View PostAlan Thomas, on 25 January 2010 - 02:35 PM, said:

David Buttler, who had the greatest interest in this thead has removed all his posts.


You've already stated that Alan, we believe you!
0

#8628 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:37 AM

[quote name='Alan Thomas' timestamp='1264641206' post='98149']
The harassment I have experienced ranges from the very mild from the likes of Crissy through to the brutally severe harassment from the likes of Douglas Weal, David Butler and Kenneth Miller have used their real names given that they have attacked me with a very large number of aliases .

This is not merely immature behavior but truly criminal in every respect. As type of behavior is particularly in moral when perpetrated against invalids, of which the purpose of the site is to assist. What type of psychological disorder courses a person to add to the misery of an already measurable and suicidal invalid?

[url="http://accforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=5770&st=40&start=40"]http://accforum.org/forums/index.php?showt...40&start=40[/url]
post 78
[/quote]

Haven't heard you say anything about those losers REX and Butler and Whetu etc when they have attempted to intimidate me by using those images I posted of the state my home on the Manukau Heads was in due to my injuries preventing me to keep the place clean and tidy Alan Thomas.

Why's that?

[quote name='Alan Thomas' timestamp='1264736183' post='98176']
It is always very sad to find that some people calling themselves human beings seek to be entertained by making the life of those who are invalided more miserable.

It is of course much worse when that entertainment escalates to harassment such as can be seen from the likes of the "tag team" which range from *** all the way through to Douglas Weal, much to the delight of the ACC It previously accused me of working without any evidence of work and now accuse me of planning to blow them up also without any evidence,except for the evidence produced by their informants who have demonstrated themselves to the liars without any basis in fact for and there lies.

There is no place for invalid bashing on this forum.

The majority of the members on this forum should take it upon themselves to write personal messages to those who they see if using others. should do this because that this is what proper human beings do for each other in times of distress.
[/quote]


[quote name='Alan Thomas' timestamp='1264741244' post='98184']
Crissy some of the tag team have already squealed on their cohorts. others who are aware of and the harassment perpetrated by yourself and others have also come forward with the evidence containing your details, as they have with others. whether or not you personally choose to break the cycle of abuse by assisting myself as the abused with the information that you have come and possession of you can only be expected to be judged along with the others by your actions or inactions. Don't to try to blame the victim of the abuse [myself] just because you do not want to be discovered in regard to the full extent of how you have been participating in the abuse. Any time to disengage from abuse is a good time.

Crissy it is not unreasonable for me to request that you come forward with the evidence in your possession so that I may defend myself against the more significant abuses. The first step for you to turn around and from participating with those abuses. If you think my request for your assistance is in any way bullying you could not be more wrong. I am simply attempting to defend myself of the false allegation , of which the seeds was sewn on the site by the tag team , that I planned to blow up the tactic in a branch office with fertilizer. David Butler first put into print on the site what others had told him in this regard. Others of the tag team persisted in the same attack.

The attacks of this magnitude involve all the attackereven the least of the attackers such as yourself. Crissy at the very least you need to have the maturity and leadership to set a better standard on the site. It would however and the the legal and proper thing for you to go to the police about the things you have heard.

Mercury seeking evidence for the purposes of a defense against a criminal prosecution most certainly is not subjudice and anyone telling you that is clearly seeking to prevent the course of justice In order that their accusations remain unchallenged. You will find that the person watching this concept forward a part of the so-called tag team.
[/quote]


[quote name='Alan Thomas' timestamp='1264750534' post='98196']
I have never ever attacked a woman or planned to blow up anything.
David Butler removed over 650 of this posts from this thread.
[/quote]

Yes, and we all know why he did that!

[quote name='Alan Thomas' timestamp='1264828214' post='98232']
Why do evil minded people post on this thread?

This case is the most significant case against the ACC seeking out members of the public who have a conflict of interest to speak against a person with a genuine injury so as to acquire so called "information" to compete against the medical certificates.

Are these evil minded people working for the ACC? Wwhether they realize they are being used or not of course they are in for the ACC?

Why are there so many stupid people cluttering up the site and particularly threads that deals with the biggest case in ACCS history that is likely to be causing more case law than any other case in the coming weeks?
[/quote]


[quote name='Alan Thomas' timestamp='1264828359' post='98233']
Those with a guilty mind appeared to be removing their posts from this thread in very large numbers. Over a thousand posts removed by the monsters who wrote them over the last week. This however will not protect them from the laws in New Zealand that are designed to protect us against such harassment.
[/quote]

More like 1300 plus posts have been removed Alan Thomas.

A few of them were mine that I never removed!

And strangely, I was posting in your support!

[quote name='Alan Thomas' timestamp='1265259651' post='98330']
Over 20% of the postings have been removed . Obviously this is in preparation of the criminal trial where these postings are going to be exhibited in court. Obviously I will not be the exhibiting and those that have been removed but rather those that incriminate my accusers to be actively engaged in a conspiracy to make false allegation. the

If these cowardly individuals were telling the truth they would have stood by their word.

Moe only a very small minority have been critical of me but they have never been able to properly articulate or particularise the reason why. I have been involved in making information available to claimant's over the Internet since 1998 and arrange for a friend of mine to set the startup for us. I have always advocated nonsense is sharp and free speech, within the bounds of decency of course however some have been very critical of my opinions and effectively tried to embarrass me into submission. as I suffer from PTSD part of my treatment is to continuously stretched beyond my comfort zone which has meant I have always responded to the criticisms . I think this might have gotten all riled up.

Still we must be very understanding of these very distressed individuals and because they obviously the frame from their injuries and in ways we cannot possibly understand. The other possible reason is that they are simply bad people. When we deal with a large number of people that it should come as no surprise that some people amongst us will be bullies. Those of us who are stronger should stand up to these types of people so as to make this site a safer place .
[/quote]


[quote name='Alan Thomas' timestamp='1265279200' post='98340']
Crissy this thread is not self imploding at all. what is happening is that there is a criminal trial that involves the contributors to this thread and those contributors are busy attempting to remove the evidence of their criminal misconduct toward me and they are going to be prosecuted for what amounts to criminal nuisance at the least level and at the high level criminal conspiracy to allege terrorism against the New Zealand government and a laws and administration of the ACC. These people have been known on the site as the tag team which primarily consists of Douglas Weal, Kenneth Miller and David Butler.

Crissy the evidence demonstrates you to be on the fringes when participating in this tag team like activity. it is not necessary for you to have awareness of your complicity to be part of a conspiracy. It is unfortunate that your conduct and others has been so shameful.

As members have not behave themselves in a proper manner that rather have given themselves over to criminal misconduct it is pointless trying to educate such ones and as such they will be required to answer their conduct in the criminal court in their own trial addressing what they have done. while some may think it forced to use my personal name that does not excuse those who have acted outside of the law and as such they can only be expected to be treated as lawless purse is deserving of punishment in accordance with the law. Naturally this will include ACC staff members that have taken advantage of such enormous individuals. The paper trial prevents any possibility of these individuals pleading ignorance of their involvement and criminal intent.

when examining each of the contributions to this thread and others like it there are those who have a clear criminal intent through to those who have used and abused me for their own entertainment through to those who may have been well meaning but misguided and used by the above. A comparative lease small number of individuals making postings on the site have put the effort into insightful well intentioned useful postings in accordance with the purpose of this site. This raises the question as to the future direction of the site or even its very existence given that the statistical probability being that the site would become overrun by those who I've described above.

Actual harm has resulted by these monsters.
[/quote]
0

#8629 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:04 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 28 January 2010 - 01:13 PM, said:

The harassment I have experienced ranges from the very mild from the likes of Crissy through to the brutally severe harassment from the likes of Douglas Weal, David Butler and Kenneth Miller have used their real names given that they have attacked me with a very large number of aliases .

This is not merely immature behavior but truly criminal in every respect. As type of behavior is particularly in moral when perpetrated against invalids, of which the purpose of the site is to assist. What type of psychological disorder courses a person to add to the misery of an already measurable and suicidal invalid?

http://accforum.org/forums/index.php?showt...40&start=40
post 78


I certainly won't be doing the right thing again next time you dribble on about suicide Mr Thomas, look at the abuse and harassment I got when you lied about my genuine honest intentions by contacting the Police to go see if you were ok!

You're a plonker and an compulsive liar, much like Butler is!

View PostSrgt.Shultz, on 28 January 2010 - 07:20 PM, said:

Thomas,

You have made some Real Wild and Totally FALSE Accusations,
based on nothing more than your paranoia and imagination.
about of people who did a lot to help you,
whom, you then SHIT ON, and Abused... mostly because they "Wised Up" to you.

Just how do you propose to prove all your ravings. on the 19th 0f Feb....



View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 January 2010 - 03:36 PM, said:

It is always very sad to find that some people calling themselves human beings seek to be entertained by making the life of those who are invalided more miserable.

It is of course much worse when that entertainment escalates to harassment such as can be seen from the likes of the "tag team" which range from *** all the way through to Douglas Weal, much to the delight of the ACC It previously accused me of working without any evidence of work and now accuse me of planning to blow them up also without any evidence,except for the evidence produced by their informants who have demonstrated themselves to the liars without any basis in fact for and there lies.

There is no place for invalid bashing on this forum.

The majority of the members on this forum should take it upon themselves to write personal messages to those who they see if using others. should do this because that this is what proper human beings do for each other in times of distress.


RE: There is no place for invalid bashing on this forum.

If it's targeted at you you get pissed off but when it's targeted at others, including myself, you just sit back and let it happen!

View PostSouthernman, on 29 January 2010 - 06:21 PM, said:

Me thinks Alan is in a corner, so to speak.
What does he do?
Back to basics - drag out all his previous well tested lies - so we can debate them over again in the next 5000 posts. Maybe Alan wont be so silly this time round in his attempts to "lead us all astray" about how he has been done over by ACC?
Anyone for tennis?


If I could play tennis I would say yes but I can't, for two reasons one being I can't as I've just said and the other reason is because of my injuries!

Thanks for asking tho.

Cheers
1

#8630 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:35 AM

View PostBLURB, on 19 January 2014 - 01:49 AM, said:

The reason I have quoted all of the above is to jog Alan Thomas's memory as he seems to have bouts of memory loss at times.

I have noticed that the general lounge has been cleaned up Alan Thomas. Is there a possibility that who-ever did that that they also get rid of all of whetu's, rex's and netcoachnz's abusive and harassing and slanderous and defamatory posts/threads as well?

Thanks in advance.


"jog Alan Thomas's memory" about what??

What is this post about?
0

#8631 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:38 AM

View PostBLURB, on 19 January 2014 - 02:04 AM, said:

I certainly won't be doing the right thing again next time you dribble on about suicide Mr Thomas, look at the abuse and harassment I got when you lied about my genuine honest intentions by contacting the Police to go see if you were ok!

You're a plonker and an compulsive liar, much like Butler is!






RE: There is no place for invalid bashing on this forum.

If it's targeted at you you get pissed off but when it's targeted at others, including myself, you just sit back and let it happen!



If I could play tennis I would say yes but I can't, for two reasons one being I can't as I've just said and the other reason is because of my injuries!

Thanks for asking tho.

Cheers



What is the point you are trying to make?
0

#8632 User is offline   REX 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2653
  • Joined: 16-July 09

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:08 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 19 January 2014 - 08:38 AM, said:

What is the point you are trying to make?



View PostBLURB, on 19 January 2014 - 02:04 AM, said:


If I could play tennis I would say yes but I can't, for two reasons one being I can't as I've just said and the other reason is because of my injuries!

Cheers


BLUDGER seems to think the more often he says/writes he's injured the more he will be likely have someone believe it.


View PostBLURB, on 19 January 2014 - 02:04 AM, said:


RE: There is no place for invalid bashing on this forum.

If it's targeted at you you get pissed off but when it's targeted at others, including myself, you just sit back and let it happen!

Cheers


How exactly does he "let it happen" BLUDGER.

How is it that you can say Mr Thomas gets pissed off.. (would you like to show some support to your statement..)

Otherwise we are still lead to believe you are simply trying to make people believe you are hard done by with multiple postings in your attempt to have support for falisies, like all your sites that BLUDGE and seek sympathy while internet bashing people who stand up to your crap. :blink:/>

RE: There is no place for invalid bashing on this forum.

Attached File  poor me sydrome.jpg (6.17K)
Number of downloads: 2
1

#8633 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:26 AM

View PostREX, on 19 January 2014 - 11:08 AM, said:

BLUDGER seems to think the more often he says/writes he's injured the more he will be likely have someone believe it.




How exactly does he "let it happen" BLUDGER.

How is it that you can say Mr Thomas gets pissed off.. (would you like to show some support to your statement..)

Otherwise we are still lead to believe you are simply trying to make people believe you are hard done by with multiple postings in your attempt to have support for falisies, like all your sites that BLUDGE and seek sympathy while internet bashing people who stand up to your crap. Posted Image/>

RE: There is no place for invalid bashing on this forum.

Attachment poor me sydrome.jpg


Rex I have gone through Blurb (Fran) case very carefully. He is certainly injured to the point that he can no longer carry out the work task activities of his preinjury occupation safely. It is noteworthy to state that he has defied the advice of his medical treatment provider by carrying out some of those tasks which undoubtedly put at risk of further harm which the ACC would not be obliged to be liable for as it would come under the category of self harm. It is these types of things that have led a significant number of people, including the ACC, believe that he is not injured simply because he works while injured from time to time. Over the years he has got worse. This could be spontaneous degeneration because of the original injury or he is aggravating that original injury. He has had additional injuries along the way which has certainly aggravated the original injury with the ACC attempting to pay him compensation based on the new injuries rather than the original injury.

Rex we have to acknowledge that a significant portion of the New Zealand population do not understand ACC legislation at all and tend to focus their minds on how decisions are influenced as opposed to the criteria for decisions. Blurb (Fran) is one of these people who has a belief system that is driven by impressions. This decision-making process is of course not logical and even irrational. It mirrors the style decision processes seen within the ACC which gives him confidence that his way of approaching life is right. We see lots of claimants on this site adopting this rationale when interpreting the world around them. When such a person is injured and disorientated the decision-making processes become worse where they lash out at all and sundry including those who are attempting to help which in this case is me. It is for this reason blurb (Fran) attacks me. I have helped in the best way I know how with applying the law as seen by the senior judiciary including pertinent judicial decisions to the facts of this case.

I have researched and presented this case on his behalf. Unfortunately there is a driving force or cloud that hangs above me at work That influences anything presented by myself. The negative outcome from such an irrelevant cloud hangs over me has made Blub very angry at me causing him to go on the attack. This is also common with others including Douglas Weal and Kenneth Miller. Although the three, and others, have nothing in common with each other a collective mentality has developed to make me responsible for their woes. This common denominator between these previously unassociated people with the same irrational approach to life is of course extraordinarily dangerous to good order.

It is of courseAnd the ACC interest that the typical mindset of people like blub are encouraged rather than discouraged people like myself are brutally attacked using such ones. My experience with people like blurb is that ultimately the ACC takes advantage of their a rational assumptions and conclusions in order to achieve a criminal prosecution with the most recent being plotted in conspiring to blow up the branch investigating Douglas weal for fraud at the exact same time I am about to present to the court my submissions appealing a decision made based on others making equally irrational assumptions that I was working when I was actually observed complying with the ACC direction to work on the development of business plans as part of rehabilitation.

The question I would pose to you Rex is what can we do about the "blurbs" of this world? The difficulty is how do you bring logic into the lives of the irrational?
5

#8634 User is offline   REX 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2653
  • Joined: 16-July 09

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:19 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 19 January 2014 - 11:26 AM, said:

Rex I have gone through Blurb (Fran) case very carefully. He is certainly injured to the point that he can no longer carry out the work task activities of his preinjury occupation safely. It is noteworthy to state that he has defied the advice of his medical treatment provider by carrying out some of those tasks which undoubtedly put at risk of further harm which the ACC would not be obliged to be liable for as it would come under the category of self harm. It is these types of things that have led a significant number of people, including the ACC, believe that he is not injured simply because he works while injured from time to time. Over the years he has got worse. This could be spontaneous degeneration because of the original injury or he is aggravating that original injury. He has had additional injuries along the way which has certainly aggravated the original injury with the ACC attempting to pay him compensation based on the new injuries rather than the original injury.

Rex we have to acknowledge that a significant portion of the New Zealand population do not understand ACC legislation at all and tend to focus their minds on how decisions are influenced as opposed to the criteria for decisions. Blurb (Fran) is one of these people who has a belief system that is driven by impressions. This decision-making process is of course not logical and even irrational. It mirrors the style decision processes seen within the ACC which gives him confidence that his way of approaching life is right. We see lots of claimants on this site adopting this rationale when interpreting the world around them. When such a person is injured and disorientated the decision-making processes become worse where they lash out at all and sundry including those who are attempting to help which in this case is me. It is for this reason blurb (Fran) attacks me. I have helped in the best way I know how with applying the law as seen by the senior judiciary including pertinent judicial decisions to the facts of this case.

I have researched and presented this case on his behalf. Unfortunately there is a driving force or cloud that hangs above me at work That influences anything presented by myself. The negative outcome from such an irrelevant cloud hangs over me has made Blub very angry at me causing him to go on the attack. This is also common with others including Douglas Weal and Kenneth Miller. Although the three, and others, have nothing in common with each other a collective mentality has developed to make me responsible for their woes. This common denominator between these previously unassociated people with the same irrational approach to life is of course extraordinarily dangerous to good order.

It is of courseAnd the ACC interest that the typical mindset of people like blub are encouraged rather than discouraged people like myself are brutally attacked using such ones. My experience with people like blurb is that ultimately the ACC takes advantage of their a rational assumptions and conclusions in order to achieve a criminal prosecution with the most recent being plotted in conspiring to blow up the branch investigating Douglas weal for fraud at the exact same time I am about to present to the court my submissions appealing a decision made based on others making equally irrational assumptions that I was working when I was actually observed complying with the ACC direction to work on the development of business plans as part of rehabilitation.

The question I would pose to you Rex is what can we do about the "blurbs" of this world? The difficulty is how do you bring logic into the lives of the irrational?



Thanks Alan

I commend you for your constant attempts to make a path to assist people who have injuries in order to better them in a system that is controlled by people who see things as business and potential profit.

As I haven't got BLURBS files and information, I don't wish to say you are wrong in your diagnosis of occupational abilities. I will say that a medical proffessional can only make their opinion as to his state of abilities and ideal course to better his state for a life with possible injuries.
( As you state he defied his directions given, so its not a course that is helpful anyway..)

What I don't understand is why you will continue supporting efforts of some peoples self gain when they (BLURB) use manipulation of and clearly intend to mislead innocent readers.
The way I see worthy of support.. comes down to complete honesty of the "said victim" which supports a genuine cause.
When people like Weal,Millar, Van Hellmond purposely go out of their way to spend time and effort to discredit honest help and support, they burn those bridges of my continued support and understanding.

BLURB/BLUDGER has avenues of support through his Gp's and network associated, but as they/many obviously see his condition as only rightly providing him with a sickness benefit to rehabilitate, this doesn't give me reason to believe that the injuries are infact of an invalid who has very little options to become "independant". (I suggest he is better to be looking at getting treatment through adult mental health if thats not been done as he clearly displays that need. (!)

If irrational is limit to what you call his behaviour on the internet, then I only add that I see this as far too compassionate due to all the intentional bashing/ decietful / harmful posts you recieve by him and his chosen commrades. (I see it as irrational to walk into a fire to save a rabid dog who will bite you and cause you unknown levels of harm by self serving purposes).
He has posted his support of your innocence in the TBP on one hand yet still chooses to descredit you with constant referals to your personal life in whats understood to be an attempt of manipulation for friends/present supporters however selfishly acted for his own future causes..

View PostAlan Thomas, on 19 January 2014 - 11:26 AM, said:

The question I would pose to you Rex is what can we do about the "blurbs" of this world? The difficulty is how do you bring logic into the lives of the irrational?


I suggest he/BLUDGER is better to be looking at getting treatment through adult mental health if thats not been done, as he clearly displays that need. (!)
As for others, every case would be different and Im not qualified to advise and they need to seek advice themselves through the their Gp and Gp's network.

Thanks Alan but thats about all I have to say about BLUDGER, as I consider he doesn't actually want help to rehabilitate into any actual independance. :)
5

#8635 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:32 PM

Rex I am of the opinion that stupid people are just is entitled to ACC as intelligent people.

Some people think that they can achieve health and financial compensation by way of persuading and influencing decision-makers as opposed to the direct application of the facts to the criteria of legislation. Blurb is no different.

The difficulty he and others like have is they think that attacking any enemy of the ACC will make them a friend of the ACC. For example Douglas weal wrote to the ACC offering them "high-value information" while producing a seven-page document that attempt to discredit me based on a rather bizarre interpretation of various documents he had acquired and used without my authorisation. This first draft did not contain the bomb plot that subsequent productions of the document that contain the bomb plot with this request that former drafts be destroyed.
5

#8636 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:42 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 19 January 2014 - 02:32 PM, said:

This first draft did not contain the bomb plot that subsequent productions of the document that contain the bomb plot with this request that former drafts be destroyed.


And you notified the Judge of all that and the DOCUMENTED evidence that showed this to be the case , was attested to under oath by the witness's with that evidence in hand-that was provided to you ALAN one must assume.
Dave.
5

#8637 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:52 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 19 January 2014 - 02:32 PM, said:

Rex I am of the opinion that stupid people are just is entitled to ACC as intelligent people.

Some people think that they can achieve health and financial compensation by way of persuading and influencing decision-makers as opposed to the direct application of the facts to the criteria of legislation. Blurb is no different.

The difficulty he and others like have is they think that attacking any enemy of the ACC will make them a friend of the ACC. For example Douglas weal wrote to the ACC offering them "high-value information" while producing a seven-page document that attempt to discredit me based on a rather bizarre interpretation of various documents he had acquired and used without my authorisation. This first draft did not contain the bomb plot that subsequent productions of the document that contain the bomb plot with this request that former drafts be destroyed.


Agaln Fran has shown within here many years ago -that he was able to work at computing for quite some lenghty hours which he freely admitted within a work assessment that the acc asked him to partake in
whether fran now claims his injuries prevent him from working -THEN THAT seems a rather odd situation
he can work at computers documented at that -THEN on the other hand hes claiming he cant work and needs retraining
Seems as from Fran that his claim has been denied as an accident injury anyways
But whatever the issue is that fran moans about
hes showed he can work
WHY is he not out doing some WORK instead of bludging siting at home using computers day and nite [which he claims to all and winz-hes re training in the use of computersPosted Imageor maybe as Rex has hinted at he is on winz re Mental health issues as his injuries dot seem to affect WHAT IS AN ABILITY TO GAIN AN EMPLOYMENT] his computerizing at all.
PLENTY OF WORK around with the use of computers even using just the basics[WHICH FRAN HAS SHOW HES WELL ABOVE THE BASIC LEVEL]http://accforum.org/...efault/wink.gif

BULLSHIT LAND IS WHERE FRAN LIVES.

Dave
6

#8638 User is offline   netcoachnz 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3454
  • Joined: 26-January 11

  Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

View PostBLURB, on 19 January 2014 - 01:49 AM, said:

<snip>

I have noticed that the general lounge has been cleaned up Alan Thomas. Is there a possibility that who-ever did that that they also get rid of all of David Butlers, whetu's, rex's, xxxxxxxxxxx aka netcoachnz's abusive and harassing and slanderous and defamatory posts/threads that still remain in this forum as well?



3 of the topics that you stated Blurb have been removed because they were in breach of several forum rules and abused, harassed, slandered and defamed several genuine forum members.

View PostBLURB, on 19 January 2014 - 01:49 AM, said:


If anyone needs copies for whatever reason they can go to acc-claimants.info where they will find loads of stuff (screenshots) that was published here and that was hidden from the public!



This is an admission that Blurb has no respect for privacy of his fellow forum members, he allows screenshots from the members only section to be placed within a website that he owns and operates.

Blurb is still attempting to drive traffic to his website.

Posted Image


View PostBLURB, on 19 January 2014 - 01:49 AM, said:

PS: You and your abuser mates, xxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxx have done long term damage to many innocent individuals and you will all pay for that!


Making threats against your fellow forum members is not following the rules, Blurb?
2

#8639 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:48 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 19 January 2014 - 02:32 PM, said:

This first draft did not contain the bomb plot that subsequent productions of the document that contain the bomb plot with this request that former drafts be destroyed.



View PostDavid Butler, on 19 January 2014 - 02:42 PM, said:

And you notified the Judge of all that and the DOCUMENTED evidence that showed this to be the case , was attested to under oath by the witness's with that evidence in hand-that was provided to you ALAN one must assume.
Dave.


The answer is ? Alan.




dave
0

#8640 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 19 January 2014 - 02:42 PM, said:

And you notified the Judge of all that and the DOCUMENTED evidence that showed this to be the case , was attested to under oath by the witness's with that evidence in hand-that was provided to you ALAN one must assume.
Dave.


I did not.

How could I?
0

Share this topic:


  • 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • 430
  • 431
  • 432
  • 433
  • 434
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

8 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users