ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#8561 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 09 January 2014 - 04:12 PM, said:

Congratulations Alan Thomas, you are the first forum member to reach 5000 positive reputation points. Well done.

Do you think I should start voting for myself?

#8562 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:07 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 January 2014 - 04:49 PM, said:

Do you think I should start voting for myself?

You do that anyway Alan Thomas Posted Image

#8563 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:09 PM

View PostBLURB, on 09 January 2014 - 05:07 PM, said:

You do that anyway Alan Posted Image

Why do you think I would vote for myself?
Is that what you do???

#8564 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:33 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 January 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

Why do you think I would vote for myself?
Is that what you do???

No

#8565 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

View PostBLURB, on 09 January 2014 - 07:33 PM, said:

No

How do you explain any green votes then?

#8566 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:23 PM

Serious questions here Alan

How many reviews did you do last year Alan?

Did you have many successes?

I remember you posted at some stage that you were seeking or had reviewed the cost of your wrist surgery that the hospital did. Did you win on that one?

#8567 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:08 PM

Fran and I have already posted the details of the eight review hearings submitted last year together with the outcomes.

In a naive and good faith manner I provide you with the following response.

The ACC set down 2 review hearings for the 8 Review hearing applications.

As the ACC have made no decision to comply with the reviewers decision for a to fund the reconstructive surgery there is no decision to review. The ACC have simply ignored me. What would you suggest I do?

In 1993 I suffered a brain injury while the hospital was trying to find out what the surgeon had gone wrong in 1992. The ACC claims that the brain injury was as a consequence of my wrist injury so told me that everything was lumped together but ignored any request for the funding of treatment as my condition deteriorates. They required a new claim application which they ignored resulting in a deemed decision which they also ignored and then when pressed by way of review hearing to comply with the deemed decision they issued a decision three years later asserting that they did not have consent to investigate the claim despite the fact that they had required the hospital to surrender information based on my consent. When acknowledging that they have my consent. A few days ago I got a decision from the reviewer who made a decision nothing to do with the review hearing application in as much as he disregarded the deemed decision and made a decision not to accept the claim on the basis that the ACC did not have my consent to acquire the information that they had already required based on my consent. What would you suggest I do?

The seven other review hearing application is concerned complaints made which included the ACC cancelling my consent despite the fact of the reviewers confirmed in decisions that my consent was in place at all times, The ACC not providing transport to and from the hospital or home help after the surgery the reviewer instructed the ACC to fund with the reviewer taken a viewpoint that the ACC did not have my consent to determine its liability in the matter by way of independent investigation despite the fact that the decision for the ACC to fund these matters is permanently binding upon all parties.

Fran the purpose of this site is to seek the assistance of others and benefit from their wise counsel and support. Somehow I remain uneasy as to whether or not anything of the sort might be forthcoming from yet given the fact that you call the police at three o'clock in the morning for no other reason than to make my life a living hell in a manner consistent with your tagteam friends who in like manner like to the police and the ACC for your own gratification and enjoyment to watch others suffer. This might be an opportunity for you to turn the situation around and speak up on my behalf in a helpful way.

#8568 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:52 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 January 2014 - 09:08 PM, said:

Fran and I have already posted the details of the eight review hearings submitted last year together with the outcomes.

As the ACC have made no decision to comply with the reviewers decision for a to fund the reconstructive surgery there is no decision to review. The ACC have simply ignored me. What would you suggest I do?

In 1993 I suffered a brain injury while the hospital was trying to find out what the surgeon had gone wrong in 1992. The ACC claims that the brain injury was as a consequence of my wrist injury so told me that everything was lumped together but ignored any request for the funding of treatment as my condition deteriorates. They required a new claim application which they ignored resulting in a deemed decision which they also ignored and then when pressed by way of review hearing to comply with the deemed decision they issued a decision three years later asserting that they did not have consent to investigate the claim despite the fact that they had required the hospital to surrender information based on my consent. When acknowledging that they have my consent. A few days ago I got a decision from the reviewer who made a decision nothing to do with the review hearing application in as much as he disregarded the deemed decision and made a decision not to accept the claim on the basis that the ACC did not have my consent to acquire the information that they had already required based on my consent. What would you suggest I do?

The seven other review hearing application is concerned complaints made which included the ACC cancelling my consent despite the fact of the reviewers confirmed in decisions that my consent was in place at all times, The ACC not providing transport to and from the hospital or home help after the surgery the reviewer instructed the ACC to fund with the reviewer taken a viewpoint that the ACC did not have my consent to determine its liability in the matter by way of independent investigation despite the fact that the decision for the ACC to fund these matters is permanently binding upon all parties.

Fran the purpose of this site is to seek the assistance of others and benefit from their wise counsel and support. Somehow I remain uneasy as to whether or not anything of the sort might be forthcoming from yet given the fact that you call the police at three o'clock in the morning for no other reason than to make my life a living hell in a manner consistent with your tagteam friends who in like manner like to the police and the ACC for your own gratification and enjoyment to watch others suffer. This might be an opportunity for you to turn the situation around and speak up on my behalf in a helpful way.

Alan

I appreciate you answering my questions. They were genuinely asked. Thank you.

I did not ask you nor did I refer to anything else but I will respond to the following since you have again steered the topic toward your deluded conspiracy fantasy and I have a right to defend myself from the blatant lies you once again write.

Re: "This might be an opportunity for you to turn the situation around and speak up on my behalf in a helpful way."

1] I supported you before and during your last Criminal Trial - fact!

2] All my posts within this thread that clearly showed support for you have been removed by someone - fact!

3] I contacted Constable Thow soon after you were arrested. You know that as I told you that soon after - fact!

4] Every time we spoke on the telephone you attempted to engage me in a discussion regarding the TBP by saying that I was to be the driver of the Van or tanker whichever it was - fact!

5] Each time you attempted to do that I stopped you as I did not want to be implicated in something that I had absolutely no knowledge about apart from what was written in this forum at the time - fact!

6] Each time you attempted to implicate me I hung up on you - fact!

7] Every time we spoke, you said I couldn't be your friend as well as being a friend of Tomcat aka Ken Miller at the same time, it was either you or him - fact!

8] At 3am or there abouts in the morning the only people to call were the Police Mr Thomas - fact!

9] The reason for my call to the Police was that we were genuinely concerned about your well being due to the fact you were drunk and mentioning the word suicide many times during the call - fact!

10] You recorded the two telephone conversations - fact!

11] The following day you attempted to phone me twice. As soon as I heard your groveling voice I told you not to call me again and hung up - fact!

12] It was David Butler who initially contacted the ACC in regards to the TBP, not Tomcat aka Ken Miller - fact!

13] Tomcat and Freefallnz did not hack into this forum nor did they remove any members details etc - fact!

14] You are a liar - a 100% FACT!

and number 15] We have information that you have provided personal information (including my physical address) about me to Butler and of which is now published on various websites/blogs around the Internet - fact!

I could go on but as you have stated that you are taking us to Court over this matter I prefer to provide all the other information I have recorded regarding this issue to a Judge!

I also understand a number of legal actions against you, David Butler and others, are currently being prepared.

As of now I am not prepared to discuss this particular subject with you or anyone else on this forum or anywhere unless it is in front of a Judge in a Court of Law as this forum is not a Courtroom nor are you and your arsewipe tosser hoons (REX, WHETU, MUSTARD, DAVID BUTLER, Mark McNicholl aka netcoachnz, and Nottingham, the Judge nor the Jury!

You may wish to think that but you are not, and thats another big 100% fact!

I would appreciate that you and your friends who are abusing and harassing me to immediately cease and desist your abusive harassment campaign against me as everything is being recorded/noted and will be presented to the Court when the time comes!

I write that because when it is established within the Court that I was not/never involved in any conspiracy against you or anyone else for that matter it will be you and your troll mates facing criminal charges and possible another criminal conviction for you!

When this matter gets to Court, we will know the real names of the abuser trolls that have helped you and I am sure that all genuine members of this fine forum will ensure you and them will never be welcome on this forum again!

And you will only have yourself and Butler to blame for that!

So, now that we have cleared that matter up Alan Thomas, can I remind you that the purpose of this site is to seek the assistance of others and benefit from their wise counsel and support. The purpose of this site is not for you to conduct a kangaroo Court as like David Butler did during 2007 when he attempted to destroy it the first time round!

I hope that clears up this matter Mr Thomas.

Thank you

Fran Van Helmond aka blurb
RD3
Cambridge

#8569 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:04 PM

View PostBLURB, on 09 January 2014 - 08:23 PM, said:

Serious questions here Alan

How many reviews did you do last year Alan?

Did you have many successes?

I remember you posted at some stage that you were seeking or had reviewed the cost of your wrist surgery that the hospital did. Did you win on that one?

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 January 2014 - 09:08 PM, said:

Why did you ask your questions?
Are you going to address the problem described?

#8570 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:36 AM

Fran you asked about Review hearings

#8571 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:45 AM

.From: "Nigel G Cooke" <[email protected]Date: 16 February 2010 2:46:40 PM

To: "'Dave Butler'"

Subject: RE: Nigel Cooke's email

Reply-To: <[email protected]

Dear Sir,

What I had proposed was to keep your evidence very short – short to the extent that you heard of the allegations, variously of the tanker and the bombing of ACC, and it was the result of over active imaginations of both Weal and Miller, and as to the truth of the allegations so made – without a doubt - there can be no truth to those allegations.

You can go on to explain why, but apart from that, I was not proposing to take your evidence much further.

Accordingly, if you think your evidence would tend to incriminate Thomas as threatening to kill people in the ACC building by some means, bombing or otherwise, then I do NOT Posted Imagerequire you to give evidence. If you think your evidence will support the view that Miller and Weal are a couple of “scandal mongers” for want of a better word, and what they say about a potential bombing is utter rubbish then I DOhttp://accforum.org/...efault/ohmy.gifrequire you.

Please let me know as soon as you can if you can come to Auckland for the giving of evidence on Friday at North Shore District Court at a time I will advise you of.

Nigel Coke.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

#8572 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:58 AM

David what are you trying to say?

#8573 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:24 AM

View PostBLURB, on 10 January 2014 - 12:07 AM, said:

<snip>

I and most likely no-one else are interested in responding to you at this time for the following reasons

<big snip>

Blurb has now placed this same posting within 3 separate topics.

Has Blurb breached the amended forum rules established by Admin early 2013?

do not: - reply to multiple threads with the same content.

The answer is YES.

#8574 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

GETTING BACK TO ACC RELATED ISSUES

In 1993 I suffered a brain injury while the hospital was trying to find out what the surgeon had gone wrong in 1992.
The ACC claims that the brain injury was as a consequence of my wrist injury so told me that everything was lumped together but ignored any request for the funding of treatment as my condition deteriorates.
They required a new claim application which they ignored resulting in a deemed decision which they also ignored and then when pressed by way of review hearing to comply with the deemed decision they issued a decision three years later asserting that they did not have consent to investigate the claim despite the fact that they had required the hospital to surrender information based on my consent.
When acknowledging that they have my consent.

A few days ago I got a decision from the reviewer who made a decision nothing to do with the review hearing application in as much as he disregarded the deemed decision and made a decision not to accept the claim on the basis that the ACC did not have my consent to acquire the information that they had already required based on my consent.

What should I do?

#8575 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:26 AM

View PostBLURB, on 09 January 2014 - 10:52 PM, said:

Alan

I appreciate you answering my questions. They were genuinely asked. Thank you.

I did not ask you nor did I refer to anything else but I will respond to the following since you have again steered the topic toward your deluded conspiracy fantasy and I have a right to defend myself from the blatant lies you once again write.

Re: "This might be an opportunity for you to turn the situation around and speak up on my behalf in a helpful way."

1] I supported you before and during your last Criminal Trial - fact!
DID YOU REVEAL TO Alan ABOUT YOUR INVOLVEMENT WITH Douglas WEAL and KENNETH MILLER?

2] All my posts within this thread that clearly showed support for you have been removed by someone - fact!

3] I contacted Constable Thow soon after you were arrested. You know that as I told you that soon after - fact!
WHY ? WHAT WAS THE REASON ?
WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO ACHIEVE-OR HIDE?
It was more appropriate that you provided any information to Alan Thomas and his defense legal person.

4] Every time we spoke on the telephone you attempted to engage me in a discussion regarding the TBP by saying that I was to be the driver of the Van or tanker whichever it was - fact!
That was a RESULT OF INFORMATION SUPPLIED TO MANY by Douglas WEAL
Of course one would ask you re that issue if you had not raised it yourself

5] Each time you attempted to do that I stopped you as I did not want to be implicated in something that I had absolutely no knowledge about apart from what was written in this forum at the time - fact!
DOUGLAS WAL and his communications tend to differ greatly from your story there Fran
Weal has you neatly nailed in communication with him about various issues re the Plot and TOLD YOU T KEEP AWAY AND SHUT UP
WHY?

6] Each time you attempted to implicate me I hung up on you - fact!
Course you would when YOUR CAUGHT SHORT WITHOUT AN ANSWER

7] Every time we spoke, you said I couldn't be your friend as well as being a friend of Tomcat aka Ken Miller at the same time, it was either you or him - fact!
Youve ducked and dived between sides since day one to protect yourself from being outed as a mate of weals

8] At 3am or there abouts in the morning the only people to call were the Police Mr Thomas - fact!
YOU CALL THE POLICE AT ANY TIME ABOUT ANYTHING THAT WORRIES YOU RE BEING SHOWN UP AS AN ASSHOLE WITHOLDING INFORMATION THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE COURTS HANDS

9] The reason for my call to the Police was that we were genuinely concerned about your well being due to the fact you were drunk and mentioning the word suicide many times during the call - fact!

10] You recorded the two telephone conversations - fact!
SO WHAT-Not illegal

11] The following day you attempted to phone me twice. As soon as I heard your groveling voice I told you not to call me again and hung up - fact!

12] It was David Butler who initially contacted the ACC in regards to the TBP, not Tomcat aka Ken Miller - fact!
UNFORTUNATELY AS WITH ALL YUR PUBLISHING'S ABOUT THE TAKAPUNA BOMB PLOT
YOU ARE VERY VERY WRONGPosted Image

13] Tomcat and Freefallnz did not hack into this forum nor did they remove any members details etc - fact!
YOU PROVIDE THAT INFO WITH FACT FROM WHERE
The liar Kenneth Millerhttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif
14] You are a liar - a 100% FACT!

and number 15] We have information that you have provided personal information (including my physical address) about me to Butler and of which is now published on various websites/blogs around the Internet - fact!
That will be good to see in a court Franhttp://accforum.org/...fault/laugh.gifAS with all your publications of FALSE allegations the information you allge to have is nothing more than dreams of an idiot THAT YOU REALLY ARE.

I could go on but as you have stated that you are taking us to Court over this matter I prefer to provide all the other information I have recorded regarding this issue to a Judge!

I also understand a number of legal actions against you, David Butler and others, are currently being prepared.
GOOD-Let me know when the court day is wont you Fran.http://accforum.org/...fault/laugh.gif

As of now I am not prepared to discuss this particular subject with you or anyone else on this forum or anywhere unless it is in front of a Judge in a Court of Law as this forum is not a Courtroom nor are you and your arsewipe tosser hoons (REX, WHETU, MUSTARD, DAVID BUTLER, Mark McNicholl aka netcoachnz, and Nottingham, the Judge nor the Jury!

You may wish to think that but you are not, and thats another big 100% fact!

I would appreciate that you and your friends who are abusing and harassing me to immediately cease and desist your abusive harassment campaign against me as everything is being recorded/noted and will be presented to the Court when the time comes!

I write that because when it is established within the Court that I was not/never involved in any conspiracy against you or anyone else for that matter it will be you and your troll mates facing criminal charges and possible another criminal conviction for you!

When this matter gets to Court, we will know the real names of the abuser trolls that have helped you and I am sure that all genuine members of this fine forum will ensure you and them will never be welcome on this forum again!

And you will only have yourself and Butler to blame for that!

So, now that we have cleared that matter up Alan Thomas, can I remind you that the purpose of this site is to seek the assistance of others and benefit from their wise counsel and support. The purpose of this site is not for you to conduct a kangaroo Court as like David Butler did during 2007 when he attempted to destroy it the first time round!

I hope that clears up this matter Mr Thomas.

Thank you

Fran Van Helmond aka blurb
RD3
Cambridge

Per your item 12 -great to have you explain that allegation against me to your Judges Fran-You be well fucked as with every other false allegation you HAVE PUBLISHED AGAINST ME SO To clarify AGAIN for you Fran as per the jpgs-EVIDENTIAL DOCUMENTATION OF millers PRESENTED TO THE COURTS by MILLER ARE below for your perusal AGAIN,
Kenny boys documented who INSTIGATED THE complaint and nicely detailed HOW AND WHY he did that to the ACC and the POLICE
There was NO other information's about a BOMB PLOT to the ACC or the POLICE
APART from KENNETH MILLERS EVIDENCE given to acc /the police and the courts

Maybe you consider Miller to be LIAR THEN as to his evidence under oath that he INSTIGATED AND PASSED ON THE Takapuna Plot details to ACC and the POLICE if you now publicly and quite clearly as an alleged fact of your own information,blame someone else -which then makes the police case against ALAN look a tad sick
Did YOU INFORM the Police of the startling new evidence Fran ?when you ran crawling to the Police with and whatever info about the Plot you conveyed to them
OR Were you told to fuck off and go see ALANS defense legal as the police had the witness;s they needed already in hand.
.Kenny boy VERY CLEARLY shows he was de man who popped off alan to de Police.

.Attached File  DSC00070.JPG (921.06K)
Number of downloads: 18

.Attached File  DSC00053.JPG (1.09MB)
Number of downloads: 17

#8576 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:11 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 09 December 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 December 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

The only written record of the judges instruction is found in the transcript. This is the reason why courts keep transcripts so as no one would be left in any doubt as to the judges instruction.

What is really important is the police came back to the judge and said to the judge that David Butler refused to come while at the same time David Butler made enquiries with the local district Commander and the constable in charge of the prosecution enquiring as to why the arrangements were not being made for this transport and accommodation to Auckland.

This means that the written record demonstrates the police to have misled the court which is a most serious matter that would undoubtedly on its own create a mistrial.

What people on this forum are failing to understand is that I want criminal prosecutions to be achieved against those who have misled the court of which the primary culprits are Douglas weal who orchestrated the whole debacle and his followers. It is noteworthy that the ACC have used these criminals as a firewall in order to achieve the objectives which was to disrupt my civil proceedings which caused a search warrant to be served that took away my submissions three days before the hearing that waited for over 10 years. Coincidences like that are not coincidences at all.

Alan
YOU WERE ASKED Formally by me to provide documentation to that as a fact that i was asked to attend and the courts were told i refused
That alone as you well know was to make a complaint of documented fact[ instead of your ramblings of really nothings leaving me high and dry]-Documents which would have opened up the crap hole you have self created
You FAILED TO PROVIDE so i left that issue
Yur words were
HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE WITH MY TRIAL ISSUES
So TO OPEN UP WHAT YOU SAID TO ME- WAS LIES IN COURT AND GET THE REAL TRUTH IN BEFORE THE JUDGE -
AND YOU TELL ME TO FUCK OFF OUT OF YOUR CASE ISSUES- WHICH CONCERNED ME.[not you]
YA A BLOODY LOONEY Alan
Your a nonce alan
creating unrest with wordsmithing with deceit and absolute crap
five years and YOU HAVE NOTHING
AND AI WANT TO NOW KNOW WHY
WHAT ARE YOU HIDING LIKE THE OTHERS
You Failed to use anything that could have remotely assisted you defense Alan
To me it is as it led to something else you never wanted out there
whats the REAL problem ?????????????? Instead of the poor me and saying nothing but creating more unrest in here??

Dave

Dave

View PostDavid Butler, on 09 December 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

Fran
No chance in hell of that ever happening
Yuve dealt with thomas enough tp know hes the one man disaster of organizing his own cock ups.

You know as well as i do that NO ONE instructs Thomas
A number of other players were advised to Cookie man and Thomas which somehow -alan would know why-i never sighted them in dispatches of court records
One particular comes to mind and that is the Mysterious accforum member /allegedly IRA affiliated person who was named by WEAL as the main driver of the van along with the back up driver
So Fran dig all ya like
just raises more questions than answers especially about yourself here.Posted Imagehttp://accforum.org/...ault/tongue.gif
Dave

Re: "Yuve dealt with thomas enough tp know hes the one man disaster of organizing his own cock ups."

I certainly do David Butler.

And then he blames everyone else but himself for those cock-up's!

Re: "You know as well as i do that NO ONE instructs Thomas"

We're on a roll here David Butler because I again have to agree with you.

Alan Thomas also has a habbit of attempting to dictate who one can have as friends.

An example of what I mean - Either I was his friend (so he could control me we're guessing) and not 'Tomcats' friend and not have both Alan Thomas and 'Tomcat' as friends at the same time!

Members and guests/visitors can see what happens to anyone that doesn't do as he says!

He gets his cronnies - whetu, questions, rex, McNicholl, and others to destroy us as he is currently attempting to do to you behind your back David Butler. ;)

-> http://acc-claimants.info

#8577 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 10 January 2014 - 06:45 AM, said:

Dear Sir,

What I had proposed was to keep your evidence very short – short to the extent that you heard of the allegations, variously of the tanker and the bombing of ACC, and it was the result of over active imaginations of both Weal and Miller, and as to the truth of the allegations so made – without a doubt - there can be no truth to those allegations.

You can go on to explain why, but apart from that, I was not proposing to take your evidence much further.

Accordingly, if you think your evidence would tend to incriminate Thomas as threatening to kill people in the ACC building by some means, bombing or otherwise, then I do NOT Posted Imagerequire you to give evidence. If you think your evidence will support the view that Miller and Weal are a couple of “scandal mongers” for want of a better word, and what they say about a potential bombing is utter rubbish then I DOhttp://accforum.org/...efault/ohmy.gifrequire you.

Please let me know as soon as you can if you can come to Auckland for the giving of evidence on Friday at North Shore District Court at a time I will advise you of.

Nigel Coke.

Very well up with the play thanks Fran on who does what=INCLUDING YOU.
AS TO ANY ISSES RE alan-He is a hard ass to deal with but i let most slip past the agro stage with him as the MAIN ISSUE IS

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MILLER and WEAL told lies to percy plod <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

and you FRAN
WELL You just HID AWAY LIKE A SEWER RAT and said nothing as you were told to do by WEAL.http://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

nO COMMENT FROM YA DUNCE HEAD FCUKHEAD ON THE ABOVE MAIL of Nigels
Nigle now hes really a dumb dunce as ya can see writing crap like that to me whilst at the same time trying to con me into paying my own costs to attend a court with an idkiot like him in command.
PUTS ALL YA THEROIES AND LIES TO BED A TAD Franny
If ua can work out exactly what it says and the dates-
But i doubt ya can do that > LIKE ACTUALLY READ SOMETHING PROPERLY

Daveyhttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

#8578 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 10 January 2014 - 06:45 AM, said:

Dear Sir,

Nigel Coke.

View PostAlan Thomas, on 10 January 2014 - 07:58 AM, said:

David what are you trying to say?

NUTHIN ELSEFOR IT alan
Ya lawyer was a dumb ass useless prick trying to lead me into what he wanted me to say to the courts
Of course i told him to go get fucked.
he never quite got over that .
Dave

#8579 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:47 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 21 April 2007 - 12:22 PM, said:

Hardwired

I am shocked to find such a mean-spirited monster contributing to the site in the way that you have.
Shame on you for being an invalid kicker.

My invitation for you to telephone me remains open so you can have an opportunity to ask any question you like as I have absolutely nothing to hide from anybody. As you have not followed up on my invitation to read the material in this thread or telephone me I can only conclude that you are hardwired into the belief system of prejudice and arrogance that is to incapable of change. If you take out my invitation for you to telephone me and upon examining the facts discover you are wrong I trust that you will be big enough to correct the harm that you have done to me on the site.

If you don't ring me I can only assure me that you are in the employee of either the ACC or WINZ or want to be.

Was David harassing you at that time Alan?

#8580 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:10 PM

View PostBLURB, on 13 January 2014 - 10:47 PM, said:

Was David harassing you at that time Alan?

Yes

But he was man enough or big enough to correct the harm that you have done to me on the site.

What about you Fran? Are you man enough?

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users