ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#8541 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:16 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 January 2014 - 01:17 AM, said:

Millar / weal / Mini / Blurb and others why do you have a compulsive session about me?

Its frighting the horses.

Who is 'weal'?

There are no members names (monikers) in this forum by the name of 'weal' Alan Thomas.

Who is 'Millar'?

There are no members names (monikers) in this forum by the name of 'Millar' Alan Thomas.

May I also ask you why do you include Mini in your post that I have quoted when Mini has not posted in this thread, nor anywhere else in this forum (to the best of my knowledge) for some time now?

Have a great day.

This post has been edited by BLURB: 09 January 2014 - 02:20 AM

#8542 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:43 AM

Fran when I used a moniker why did you disclose my identity along with Millar and his tag team?

#8543 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:04 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 January 2014 - 07:43 AM, said:

Fran when I used a moniker why did you disclose my identity along with Millar and his tag team?

Give it a rest Alan Thomas.

You have allowed this ACCforum to be yet again destroyed.

You are not above everybody else, you are merely the same as us, nothing more nothing less!

Get off that booze and start getting a life!

Fran Van Helmond aka blurb

#8544 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:19 AM

View PostBLURB, on 09 January 2014 - 08:04 AM, said:

You are not above everybody else, you are merely the same as us, nothing more nothing less!

My only relationship with you ever has been to help you with your ACC case.

I fail to understand why you have joined with the tagteam to attack me, particularly when I have no control over any aspect of your life all of this Internet site. I do not understand why you blame me and are angry at me or how you could justify in your mind your continued attacks. You need to break away from your peer group and make a new life for yourself and take the advice given by those who know what they are talking about with regards to your relationship with the ACC.

#8545 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:23 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 January 2014 - 08:19 AM, said:

My only relationship with you ever has been to help you with your ACC case.

I fail to understand why you have joined with the tagteam to attack me, particularly when I have no control over any aspect of your life all of this Internet site. I do not understand why you blame me and are angry at me or how you could justify in your mind your continued attacks. You need to break away from your peer group and make a new life for yourself and take the advice given by those who know what they are talking about with regards to your relationship with the ACC.

Again Mr Thomas

#8546 User is offline   whetu 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:17 AM

View PostRedFox, on 08 January 2014 - 09:35 AM, said:

No cultural heritage or background how sad.

What does that make you? a mongrol? a convicted felon descended from convicts transported from the motherland?

Lay off the sarcasm Edward :P

Mr Thomas is not to be mocked, he has enough stress in his life without idiots like you attacking him.

#8547 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:30 AM

View Postwhetu, on 09 January 2014 - 10:17 AM, said:

Lay off the sarcasm Edward :P

Mr Thomas is not to be mocked, he has enough stress in his life without idiots like you attacking him.

Who is Edward?

There is no such members name registered is there whetu?

May I point out that he is self harming himself by creating the stress himself so if he ceases the lies he tells for the attention he craves, his stress levels may drop. ;)

#8548 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:42 AM

Lay off the sarcasm Edward Posted Image

My ancestry is clearly recorded for 1000 years on one side of my family and more than 400 on the other. Both sides of my family came out on the very first immigrant ships after the treaty. One of the most significant ancestors was the mayor of London between King Henry VIII and Elizabeth I, Andrew Judd. He was probably one of the most wealthy men in England and certainly a lot more wealthy than the monarchy. He was at the forefront of trading with Russia and initiated the trading with the East by way of a fleet of sailing ships. He started one of the most significant universities in England and set up scholarships for the poor. He started what is now known as the poor house which was the very first social welfare system in the western world. Over the years the family fortune had been eroded on that side of the family but not on the other. Another defendant was among the Fathers of what we now know as the USA in as much as he landed on the first ship at Plymouth rock. My heritage is certainly from robust stock. This forms the basis of my integrity which includes telling no lies and performing no legal acts.

#8549 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:56 AM

Fran why do you copy postings without making any comment about the content?

#8550 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:06 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 January 2014 - 10:56 AM, said:

My response: Why do you respond to post by writing in them as well Mr Thomas?

#8551 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNorth of Christchurch

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:14 PM

View PostRedFox, on 07 January 2014 - 05:37 PM, said:

You are confused Mr Thomas. No doubt a result of your brain Damage.

I Stated.

"This from the man who spent all his time not working but learning a database system and instructing programmers on how to write a system to suit his requirements.

This from the man who took eight cases to review last year.

This from the man who owns and publishes his own website."

Should I have qualified my statement further?

eg. This from the man who spent all his time not working but learning a database system as part of his self rehabilitation (after a head injury) whilst instructing programmers on how to write a system to suit his companies requirements?

This from the man who took eight cases to review last year?

This from the man who owns and publishes his own website?

However for posterity again... There are two ways to upload or post a picture to this forum.

• Add an attachment.
  • Link to an image uploaded on another server eg. flickr or Picasa

1. To add an attachment simply browse to the file you want to upload select it.
  • Click the browse button that is immediately below the edit screen.

Posted Image
  • In the window that opens you can browse to the file you wish to upload, highlight it, press select/open

http://accfocus.org/.../73/attach2.jpg
  • Click attach and the software will upload the file for you.

2. To add an image previously uploaded to another server eg flickr, picasa or your own website

As a bonus to load a video to a forum post

If these instructions are unhelpful or you cannot understand them due to your head injury perhaps you should apply to either ACC or WINZ for some basic computer training.

Alternatively you might find writing the instructions into a note book a useful "aide de memoire"

View PostAlan Thomas, on 07 January 2014 - 07:25 PM, said:

"aide de memoire"??? sorry I'm not Russian.

Lay off the sarcasm Edward :P/>

My reply to Mr Thomas's anal comments stand.

He now wishes to appear to be so completely head injured that he cannot accept heartfelt and useful advice such as using a notebook as an aid to memory

#8552 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:37 PM

Red fox I have a right dominant hand injury and as such I do not take notes in the notebook. I can however use voice software. Although I have had hand surgery my fingers remain somewhat numb and clumsy Making it difficult to manipulate a pen or a mouse. Not only is a difficult it is also painful. My doctor and the hand surgeon are still trying to arrange for a neurologist to determine whether or not the nerve injuries can be repaired. I'm also waiting for the funding for determining the full nature of the brain injury which of course is only partial but still nonetheless debilitating making it very difficult to follow your rather extensive instructions about how to post a document on this site. Am I correct to assume that first I must upload the document to another site and then make reference to that document in another site. I don't recall doing that before although I do recall at one stage being able to do it. I don't apologise for my injuries and I do expect a generous spirit to be expressed by fellow injured claimants.

#8553 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:23 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 January 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:

Red fox I have a right dominant hand injury and as such I do not take notes in the notebook. I can however use voice software. Although I have had hand surgery my fingers remain somewhat numb and clumsy Making it difficult to manipulate a pen or a mouse. Not only is a difficult it is also painful. My doctor and the hand surgeon are still trying to arrange for a neurologist to determine whether or not the nerve injuries can be repaired. I'm also waiting for the funding for determining the full nature of the brain injury which of course is only partial but still nonetheless debilitating making it very difficult to follow your rather extensive instructions about how to post a document on this site. Am I correct to assume that first I must upload the document to another site and then make reference to that document in another site. I don't recall doing that before although I do recall at one stage being able to do it. I don't apologise for my injuries and I do expect a generous spirit to be expressed by fellow injured claimants.

You're pretty good at building websites and playing administrator Alan Thomas.

As your mate REX says, Get a job you bludger!

#8554 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:35 PM

Fran who are you quoting from who claims I am both good and being an administrator of Internet sites and says I should get a job calling me a bludger.

First I had never carried out any administration activities concerning a site such as this.
Second I have never been an administrator and have only ever employed administrators in business.
Third despite being on an invalids benefit while waiting for further surgery and other medical treatment I am now working in my preinjury occupation designing and building computer-controlled machinery.
Fourth I have never been a bludger always putting into society more than I get out.

It seems to me that the principal bludgers are the ACC extracting vast sums of money out of society while failing to make good on its liabilities and a vast number of injured claimants who have had a lifetime of bludging seeing the ACC scheme as the supreme opportunity to bludge all the more. If the ACC were looking for claimants that were suspected of being bludgers then they should look at their pre-injury lifestyle such as the criminal rap sheet such as demonstrated by one of the more self-styled prominent members of the site And close friend of Fran until he was injured perhaps while fleeing into the darkness of one of his all too numerous escapades.

#8555 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:11 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 January 2014 - 10:56 AM, said:

We suspect it is because Blurb thinks that you will delete your original posting and this is Blurb's method of ensuring that the posting will exist. Blurb will also have taken a screen grab as this is one of his hobbies or so we are led to believe. You should remind Blurb that he is breaking the amended rules as established by Admin early in 2013.

These rules being:
do not:
- reply to a post with content that entirely or almost entirely (quote)ed content.
- reply to a post with little or no content (one or two word posts, smilies, gif images, etc).
- reply to a post with large amounts of copy/paste content.

The above are all classified as being SPAM or Spammy and take up valuable space on the ACCForum server.

We have reminded Blurb of these rules but to no avail, we have used *report post* - perhaps you should use *report post* Alan Thomas in order to get that automated moderation software humming away.

#8556 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

Fran why do you use me as you play thing or toy?

Please leave me alone. But please pay your costs or ask ACC to pay them first.

#8557 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:02 PM

Fran please please get your files. Apparently there is to much for the rubbish man to accept

#8558 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

Congratulations Alan Thomas, you are the first forum member to reach 5000 positive reputation points. Well done.

#8559 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:23 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 09 January 2014 - 04:12 PM, said:

Congratulations Alan Thomas, you are the first forum member to reach 5000 positive reputation points. Well done.

Golly that is a big change from the days when I was actively targeted and hounded by a tagteam which included death threats from Douglas weal.
I guess there is a lot to be said for the silent majority and that freedom of speech is alive and well.

I guess it won't be long before this thread has 1/2 million views of 10,000 postings.

The central issue of course is the ACC in as much as I one a review hearing for the ACC to fund the reconstructive surgery so I can return to my preinjury occupation but instead the ACC relied upon their so-called informants of "high-value information" to achieve to convictions, one of ACC fraud and the other of threatening to blow them up because I continued on with the legal processes to enforce justice. The key issue is whether or not the ACC can totally disregard medical advice and the binding decisions of review hearings in favour of their own intuition is based on the imagination by disgruntled employees and other disaffected people such as Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller who have set about to silence me.

Not only is this case the biggest court case in ACC's history but also a case that has drawn the most amount of public attention on a one-to-one basis with large numbers of individuals expressing their viewpoint.

#8560 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 January 2014 - 04:01 PM, said:

Fran why do you use me as you play thing or toy?

Please leave me alone. But please pay your costs or ask ACC to pay them first.

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 January 2014 - 04:02 PM, said:

Fran please please get your files. Apparently there is to much for the rubbish man to accept

Warning to all ACCforum members

The publisher/editor of laudafinem dot com 'Tony Armstrong' (not his real name) and one of the resident ACCforum trolls 'REX' may be the same person.

http://acc-claimants.info/images/REX/rex-profile.jpg

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

8 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users