ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#8381 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationNorth of Christchurch

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:07 AM

Alan Thomas, on 09 December 2013 - 08:50 AM, said:

The judge do not "ask". He told the police to get the three that the police had used as everdence into his court so they could be questioned, and named Weal Millar and Butler,

Ah so Dave Butlers "everdencesp was used.

The judge told the police but did not issue a summons? or a bench warrant? Well he didn't have to when he recalled the witnesses that had appeared so that leaves butthead.

No summons, no warrant, no compulsory transport.

And you have documentation to back this up?

That's what butthead and I want to see.

#8382 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:38 AM

Ill do the same again if i find ANYMORE ASSHOLES in here conning members Fran
get with the program mate
ya either behave ya self which is FAR TO LATE FOR YOU NOW and fuck -off or ya be outed,
The interesting thing is ya cant publish the truth
names in there YEP SURE IS-The ones named are there
whos left moaning
theyd be best to figure out which one of you assholes let there names out
Me i KNOW-Its on de tapes I HAVE who was sending info behind the back door
news time for you fran the minute you move mate
Dave

#8383 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:37 AM

RedFox, on 09 December 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

The judge told the police but did not issue a summons? or a bench warrant? Well he didn't have to when he recalled the witnesses that had appeared so that leaves butthead.

The only written record of the judges instruction is found in the transcript. This is the reason why courts keep transcripts so as no one would be left in any doubt as to the judges instruction.

What is really important is the police came back to the judge and said to the judge that David Butler refused to come while at the same time David Butler made enquiries with the local district Commander and the constable in charge of the prosecution enquiring as to why the arrangements were not being made for this transport and accommodation to Auckland.

This means that the written record demonstrates the police to have misled the court which is a most serious matter that would undoubtedly on its own create a mistrial.

What people on this forum are failing to understand is that I want criminal prosecutions to be achieved against those who have misled the court of which the primary culprits are Douglas weal who orchestrated the whole debacle and his followers. It is noteworthy that the ACC have used these criminals as a firewall in order to achieve the objectives which was to disrupt my civil proceedings which caused a search warrant to be served that took away my submissions three days before the hearing that waited for over 10 years. Coincidences like that are not coincidences at all.

#8384 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

BLURB, on 09 December 2013 - 10:48 AM, said:

The only (quote)ASSHOLES(unquote) in here (quote)conning(unquote) everyone, including themselves I must add, are you David Butler, Alan Thomas, and the netcoachnz etc.

As for (quote)The interesting thing is ya cant publish the truth(unquote), well Mr Butler, I have been publishing the truth here and because you and Alan Thomas (and rex, netcoachnz etc) don't want the truth published here I decided some time ago, and stated in many of my posts after you and Alan Thomas (and Dermot Nottingham etc) wrote you all were taking me and others to Court in a bid to clear Alan's name of his latest Criminal Conviction, that I would answer any questions in a Court of Law.

You and Alan Thomas appear to have forgotten that. Maybe the reason for that is you all realise that us genuine forum members are not all as stupid as what you first thought we were
No i still think that YOUR STUPID FranPosted Image

The abusive attacks on us here on Accforum, and on laudafinem dot com, and all those other pop-up blogs you (and thomas, nottingham, and mcnicholl etc) including that twitter account, are allegedly involved with have not succeeded in intimidating any of us. Far from it. The only outcome of all that attempted intimidation, abuse, harassment and slander targeted at us has only created more problems for you, thomas, mcnicholl and nottingham.
BEST A LUCK TRYING TO LAY THAT ON ALAN OR MYSLEF FRANhttp://accforum.org/...fault/laugh.gif
>>>>>>>NOTE for blurb-i see ya now only using allegedly-not t sure of ya self at all now are ya Franny boyhttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif
************************************************************************************************

So Mr Butler, isn't the real reason you chose not to help Alan Thomas by appearing as a witness for him is because you did not want to be questioned and if that had happened it would have been established you were very much implicated from the onset of Alan being accused and charged and subsequently convicted?
I think if you read the document re the August you speak of as fuxckhead Fran
That mate was a week beofre final sentencing
Yes i did confirm there august 2011-not to the police there but to cookie man re evidence being available
cooke and alan IN mode of -we fuked this up and now PANIC STATIONS ABOUNDED-was on to some sort of last minute attempt to stop the sentencing
again
Nothing more was heard about that disaster of his and alans either -
so choosing not to help
best ya get ya facts right there fran
implicated -IN WHAT EXACTLY FRAN?
nah-i sent on what had been told by miller about a petrol tanker-WHICH MILLER CONFIRMED to de JUDGE HE WAS THE ONE WHO WAS TOLD ABOUT THAT BY ALAN DURING 2004-HE RE JIGGED that issue with me -2007/2008 knowing id be concerned to do something about that issue then ken had his start to the conspiracy
no bomb plot
Miler set that up so he had a lead with bombs and vans and the ira van drivehttp://accforum.org/...efault/cool.gifr -in is my guess there
and HAVIN ALL DE PAPERWORK WHICH YA AINT SEEN YET BY A LONG WAY-i dont guess much at all Franhttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gifhttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

Not only do all roads lead to Rome David, they also all lead to you (and thomas etc).
Good-Your friends at de police you always call up moaning to done a thing about the roads to rome yet fran
Bet by now as Claires ones found out also-they found the side road and that mate will lead to a dead end as no way they going down a dead end road as the acc wont let themhttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif
me i couldnt give a toss-the more the merrier i reckon in this debacle-
your in it fran -http://accforum.org/...ult/biggrin.gifya CANT ESCAPEE THAT

Have a nice day.

#8385 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Attached File  dave-butler_9-dec-2013_12-37pm.jpg (135.72K)
Number of downloads: 7

Alan Thomas

Did David Butler by any chance advise you not to instruct Mr Cooke to call any witnesses other than him?

If not, then why did you not instruct Mr Cooke to call others to be questioned?

#8386 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Alan Thomas, on 09 December 2013 - 08:50 AM, said:

The judge did not "ask". He told the police to get the three that the police had used as everdence into his court so they could be questioned, and named Weal Millar and Butler,

RedFox, on 09 December 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

#8387 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:43 AM

It is noteworthy that a sector of this ACC forum community is acting on behalf of the ACC by creating a diversionary discussion away from the central issue.

The central issue is that the ACC cultivate and use informants.

On this thread there are two primary occasions where the ACC have made use of informants while knowing that the informants were telling lies.

Ben Masoe and Catherine Teh had set up opposition companies to the company I owned that they were employed to manage and lied to the ACC claiming I was working. ACC knew this was a lie as the ACC had told me to work on business plans that would involve me in my companies and therefore would be expected to be seen carrying out work like activity.

Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller both expressed a desire to harass me and commit acts of revenge against me including up to making death threats. ACC were aware that the two had set up an opposition forum site against this one and that there existed a conflict of interest when considering these two as informants regarding alleged plot to blow up one of their officers that managed the fraud investigation of Douglas weal.

The question is:

Is there any more important issue on this entire forum than the ACC making use of informants and in particular fellow claimants as informants for the purposes of denying entitlements?

Are these same informants trying to disrupt these critical questions with a high volume of garbage and do other fellow claimants get suckered into discussing this garbage?

#8388 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:45 AM

RedFox, on 09 December 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

In order to see this documentation you will need to attend a criminal prosecution of those the documentation involve.
There is no particular point in myself getting involved with your personal needs nor satisfy your desires if it is just mere curiosity. Other than that you are involved hiding behind a Avatar and seek to know how serious your predicament is.

#8389 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:47 AM

BLURB, on 09 December 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

Alan Thomas

Did David Butler by any chance advise you not to instruct Mr Cooke to call any witnesses other than him?

The court is an opportunity to conduct an investigation.

I'm not particularly interested in your curiosity in this matter. All that really matters to me is the degree of your involvement in what to do about you.

#8390 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:04 PM

BLURB, on 09 December 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

dave-butler_9-dec-2013_12-37pm.jpg

Alan Thomas

Fran
No chance in hell of that ever happening
Yuve dealt with thomas enough tp know hes the one man disaster of organizing his own cock ups.

You know as well as i do that NO ONE instructs Thomas
A number of other players were advised to Cookie man and Thomas which somehow -alan would know why-i never sighted them in dispatches of court records
One particular comes to mind and that is the Mysterious accforum member /allegedly IRA affiliated person who was named by WEAL as the main driver of the van along with the back up driver
So Fran dig all ya like
just raises more questions than answers especially about yourself here.Posted Imagehttp://accforum.org/...ault/tongue.gif
Dave

#8391 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:13 PM

Alan Thomas, on 09 December 2013 - 11:43 AM, said:

It is noteworthy that a sector of this ACC forum community is acting on behalf of the ACC by creating a diversionary discussion away from the central issue.

The central issue is that the ACC cultivate and use informants.

On this thread there are two primary occasions where the ACC have made use of informants while knowing that the informants were telling lies.

Ben Masoe and Catherine Teh had set up opposition companies to the company I owned that they were employed to manage and lied to the ACC claiming I was working. ACC knew this was a lie as the ACC had told me to work on business plans that would involve me in my companies and therefore would be expected to be seen carrying out work like activity.

Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller both expressed a desire to harass me and commit acts of revenge against me including up to making death threats. ACC were aware that the two had set up an opposition forum site against this one and that there existed a conflict of interest when considering these two as informants regarding alleged plot to blow up one of their officers that managed the fraud investigation of Douglas weal.

The question is:

Is there any more important issue on this entire forum than the ACC making use of informants and in particular fellow claimants as informants for the purposes of denying entitlements?

Are these same informants trying to disrupt these critical questions with a high volume of garbage and do other fellow claimants get suckered into discussing this garbage?

High volume of garbage?

The only high volume of garbage being posted is what you, Butler, and your other abuser mates have and are posting Alan Thomas!

We are only defending ourselves from what we know to be lies Alan Thomas.

Are we not allowed to do that?

Your post is merely seen as another attempt to avoid answering the questions "Redfox" has asked from you.

Take the matter to Court Alan and let the Judge sort it out because all you and Butler are doing is digging that hole you're all standing in deeper for yourselves each and every time you open your mouths!

I can assure guests and members that this forum will be a much better place when you, butler and the other resident abusers, rex, netcoachnz etc, are exposed (and proven) as being the arsewipes you are.

Alan Thomas, on 09 December 2013 - 11:47 AM, said:

I'm not particularly interested in your curiosity in this matter. All that really matters to me is the degree of your involvement in what to do about you.

David Butler, on 09 December 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

Fran
No chance in hell of that ever happening
Yuve dealt with thomas enough tp know hes the one man disaster of organizing his own cock ups.

You know as well as i do that NO ONE instructs Thomas
A number of other players were advised to Cookie man and Thomas which somehow -alan would know why-i never sighted them in dispatches of court records
One particular comes to mind and that is the Mysterious accforum member /allegedly IRA affiliated person who was named by WEAL as the main driver of the van along with the back up driver
So Fran dig all ya like
just raises more questions than answers especially about yourself here.Posted Imagehttp://accforum.org/...ault/tongue.gif
Dave

So who were the other "players"?

By using the term "Players", it seems like you are treating this as a game Mr Butler.

Why is that?

For those of us genuine members that have nothing to do with this but have been dragged into all this we don't treat it as a game, we want Justice and we want compensation for all the malicious damage done by you, thomas and your other scum mates, Mr Butler.

And we will get Justice Mr Butler ;)

#8392 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:14 PM

Whenever you have the needed surgery or legal services you do not advise such people how they should carry out their chosen profession.

In the case of my wrist surgery I relied upon the medical profession to advise what I needed. I then went to the legal profession to enforce that need so as the ACC are required by law to fund it.

I have never instructed surgeons or lawyers what to do but I have relied upon their expertise. The fact that others manipulate these people does not make me a walking disaster by my own hand. It simply means that there are corrupt people about that manipulate the system to their own advantage.

As for the alleged associate described by weal in a statement to the police he did confirm that in his mind there was numerous people who had been approached. He then set about to reassure the police that he was in control of those people himself. Two individuals that were discussed with the police were Blub and Benson. Fran as you were discussed on police video it follows that the police should have followed up this very valuable the as to whether or not I have ever asked you to be my associate for the bombing of the ACC fraud unit investigating weal. Fran did the police ever approach you in question you as to whether or not you were my associate or whether or not weal had somehow interceded and made everything safe?

#8393 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:16 PM

Alan Thomas, on 09 December 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

The only written record of the judges instruction is found in the transcript. This is the reason why courts keep transcripts so as no one would be left in any doubt as to the judges instruction.

What is really important is the police came back to the judge and said to the judge that David Butler refused to come while at the same time David Butler made enquiries with the local district Commander and the constable in charge of the prosecution enquiring as to why the arrangements were not being made for this transport and accommodation to Auckland.

This means that the written record demonstrates the police to have misled the court which is a most serious matter that would undoubtedly on its own create a mistrial.

What people on this forum are failing to understand is that I want criminal prosecutions to be achieved against those who have misled the court of which the primary culprits are Douglas weal who orchestrated the whole debacle and his followers. It is noteworthy that the ACC have used these criminals as a firewall in order to achieve the objectives which was to disrupt my civil proceedings which caused a search warrant to be served that took away my submissions three days before the hearing that waited for over 10 years. Coincidences like that are not coincidences at all.

Alan
YOU WERE ASKED Formally by me to provide documentation to that as a fact that i was asked to attend and the courts were told i refused
That alone as you well know was to make a complaint of documented fact[ instead of your ramblings of really nothings leaving me high and dry]-Documents which would have opened up the crap hole you have self created
You FAILED TO PROVIDE so i left that issue
Yur words were
HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE WITH MY TRIAL ISSUES
So TO OPEN UP WHAT YOU SAID TO ME- WAS LIES IN COURT AND GET THE REAL TRUTH IN BEFORE THE JUDGE -
AND YOU TELL ME TO FUCK OFF OUT OF YOUR CASE ISSUES- WHICH CONCERNED ME.[not you]
YA A BLOODY LOONEY Alan
Your a nonce alan
creating unrest with wordsmithing with deceit and absolute crap
five years and YOU HAVE NOTHING
AND AI WANT TO NOW KNOW WHY
WHAT ARE YOU HIDING LIKE THE OTHERS
You Failed to use anything that could have remotely assisted you defense Alan
To me it is as it led to something else you never wanted out there
whats the REAL problem ?????????????? Instead of the poor me and saying nothing but creating more unrest in here??

Dave

Dave

#8394 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:18 PM

Alan Thomas, on 09 December 2013 - 11:45 AM, said:

In order to see this documentation you will need to attend a criminal prosecution of those the documentation involve.
There is no particular point in myself getting involved with your personal needs nor satisfy your desires if it is just mere curiosity. Other than that you are involved hiding behind a Avatar and seek to know how serious your predicament is.

Alan Thomas, on 09 December 2013 - 11:47 AM, said:

<snip>

just raises more questions than answers especially about yourself here.Posted Image[img]http://accforum.org/forums/public

Well it's obvious now why you weren't called as a witness!

An IRA terrorist as the driver and a backup driver... IMHO evidence like that would have seen thomas sentenced to more than just home detention.

And you come on here proclaiming Thomas is innocent and it was all a setup

ROFLMFAO

#8395 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:20 PM

RedFox, on 09 December 2013 - 08:16 AM, said:

Well I do... Seems your getting a little bent out of shape "shouting" the way you are.
Havnt begun to shout the TRUTH yet FUXCKHEADPosted Image

In Feburary 2010 you refused to go to Auckland to appear as a witness in Thomas's trial because Neither Alan Thomas nor his defence was able to pay your transport and accommodation costs.
That is in part Correct-Cooke NEVER came to the party and CONFIRMED his original deal that HE WOULD BE PAYING.
a DAY later he wanted me to pay and retrieve the costs from the justice offices
Now WHY would i pay to go to AUCKLAND when THERE WAS NEVER any set down procedural events that SHOWED that i was in fact going to be called as a witness
WHAT WAS I GOING TO PRESENT TO THE JUSTICE FOR RETEIVEAL OF MY MONEY SPENT?
Mind you the deal Cooke ended up as/ with =was that alan picked me up from the airport and i stayed at his place
What de fuk time there-me and alan in the same car on the motorway
no way hos'e and neither was i staying at alans place either
Plonker time from cookie man who in reality all he and alan wanted was me to turn up with all my paperwork so Alan could go thru it and try and screw me over in the courts-AMBUSH TIME-Nah i thought -lets get the deal on paper via the legals and then ya can try ya tricks on me which resulted in a NO we cant have dave there as what the fuk will he say.
re the ambush- i been dealing al the time with alan over a period of two years and all i got was i was the enemy and a plotter so Alan wasted all the time and evidence he should have used in court and went to court WITH NOTHING Claiming they had no evidence or defense to use which was absolute bullshit-weal and miller could have been undone like turkeys on de xmas roaster if cookie had a done his job correctly but alas-ALAN WOULDNT LET HIM-EVEN THO COOKIE MAN SAYS IN DOCUMENT HE WAS DE MAN AND RUNNING DE CASE
Seems not really as cooke DUMPEDhttp://accforum.org/...efault/ohmy.gif the data he was given and knew only what alan wanted him to know and that seemed to be NOTHING which leads to the question of WHY NOT.
Could have embarrassed the crap out a ALL the players / sides once i got there.
even de ACC who withheld stuff that they shouldnt have .

I did AND IS ON RECORD- DECIDE TO ATTEND if some got there shit together at that last moment
WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN
Alan was arrested in 2008 and Alll this was started re me being a POSSIBLE witness[if i said what Cooke and Thomas wanted me ti say] on the 12th February 2010 with a short fone call
15th 16TH [16th being The last time cooke dealt with me there prior to the trial ] SO I WAS dealing with TWO imbeciles Cooke and Thomas which led to nothing
18th was the last day i could travel and nothing confirmed from either of them so i stayed where i was
19th court day=end of the story there fucxkhead

Additionally you refused to go to Auckland because you did not have enough time to make your statement and have it checked by your own counsel.
The deal and offer was from day one back in 2009 and again in 2010 that anything i presented to anyone-including the Police, was via my legal office.
With the many lies cheating from all parties involved which i have records of ,there was no way i was being ambushed to answer ONLY what cooke wanted me to
'I was telling the TRUTH ABOUT THE LOT via an under oath affidavit -which i was quite happy to be requestioned on in any court
OR
They could go get fucked
Cooke was finally told to go get fucked .
RE THE '' that as above TIME-You are Correct
Dealing with Thomas for over Two years and he fianlly had Coooke call me a few days before the trial date
what planet ya think i live in fucxkhead
certainly not the same one as alan and the Cookie man i assure ya of that .

As for August 2011. You confirmed to the Police that you were available
Alan was sentenced on August 2011 Fucxkhead
whats the relevance to that allegation of confirmation in aug 2011?-NO DEALINGS WITH ME AND DE POLICE AT THAT TIME-YA ATAD MIXED UP IN YA OWN BULLSHIT FUXCKHEADhttp://accforum.org/...fault/laugh.gif

My post to which you replied simply stated you were a liar
You may state what y like BUT you are wrong and have no evidence to prove otherwise fucxkhead

A liar or just so completely addled, drug f..ked and forgetful that you had posted a copy an email asking about your availability to attend court in Feb 2010.
There was no asking of me fucxkhead
I was asked what my position was and in the end i sadi it was prteyy fucken bad circumstances for me to even think of attending a circus performance such as this that was being put on by Cooke

Like wise my reply of simply states that there has to be some record of the Judge asking you to attend the court in August 2011.
I DOUBT that very much fucxkhead
You HAVE NOT grasped the situation at all well
WHY would i be attending the courts in august 2011 whn alan WAS FOUND GUILTY AND BEEN FORMALLY SENTENCED ON 25TH JULY 2011

Butthead is it not a fact that you also want Alan to produce some documentation that shows either
YES i have requested a formal showing /provision of this information from ALAN since the day i was told about the judge asking for my attendance
AS there are many lies misleading con artist attempts until i see that in documented from it is something that really is a nonsecial dream of others But in saying that i dealt with the police on that particular issues asking and recived zilko info re that issue back from there either.

• The judge asked you to attend as a witness

DID HE???
  • The police said you "REFUSED TO ATTEND"-DID THEY???

So that makes two of us who want Alan Thomas to produce some form of documentation to substantiate his claims about his trial, you being "asked to appear" (NB not summonsed) and the required police involvement.
tThere was no need to be summoned Fucxkhead
I hAd provideD my willingless to attend on behalf of either party many times
The offer was never taken up and the Police fianally told me to deal with the defence as they had all they needed
They would do that wouldnt they-coudnt have miller and weal looking like miselading assholes could they
The Judge in his wisdom seeing things all not as they seemd to be-set down a hearing KNOWN in here as the recall hearing which Miller nd WEAL were recalled to be re Examined on a number of issues-old and NEW ones.
One of those i belive was the word Collusion[ being raised by certain officials[ amongst the witness and players in the plot
De jUDGE- also I AM LED TO BELIVE-and from what i was told he did in fact ask for me to be there.
Problem was
I WAS NEVER ASKED-Id a paid me own way real fast at the drop of a hat by that stage of the proceedings but alas
No one wanted Dave there=NOT EVEN alan Thomas and Nigle Cooke.-MORESO YA MATE Weal

Ya ever wonder a tad more than using ya asshole where ya seem to keep ya brains fuxckhead about why all that occurred and now no one is saying a thing from either side.
As de old saying goes may a time-De grass is certainly NOT greener on the other side of the fence - ill let ya know that mate
its rough-long and full of crap which is why no one wants to go on the other side of de fence to see how that grass was growing there.

Commonly known as the ''INCONVENIANT TRUTH'' Fuxckhead
Time ya pulled ya dumb head in ya so far away from the facts ya look a dumb ass shit stirrer-whys that foxohead??
something to hide ya sleeve as ya realy not fuxckhead at all are ya.http://accforum.org/...ult/biggrin.gif

Aaln Thomas had and still does a theory that if he turned me over in court as a mate of weals and millers as a conspirator and colluder
HIM and Cooke would simply win the case
Unfortunately that was never going to happen as much as ALAN BELIEVED his own bullshit and tried for five years to prove it -He i sstill trying that load od crap on me as of now] it aint a runner=the documentation just dont allow that to happen so stupid and STUPIDER =COOKIE MAN and THOMAS fucked the whole case up=all by themselves allowing the real misleads to do a number on them bothhttp://accforum.org/...efault/wink.gif
What a hoot of a mess now to clean up
Dave

#8396 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:28 PM

RedFox, on 09 December 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

Well it's obvious now why you weren't called as a witness!
Ask Weal about that one
oh also ask ALAN-He was questioned about that issue by de policemanPosted Image

An IRA terrorist as the driver and a backup driver... IMHO evidence like that would have seen thomas sentenced to more than just home detention.
Nah Change ya words a tad above there fuxckhead
Weal would have got more than home detention taking MILLER WITH HIM TO DE CLINKY.http://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

And you come on here proclaiming Thomas is innocent and it was all a setup

NEVER EVER been my intention in here fucxkhead WHICH mate is where ya got it all wrong
Alan was found guilty by the courts
I cant change that now
But what i can say and show is that the evidence used against him provided by WEAL and Miller was misleading FALSELY told and this creates perjury and COLLUDING / conspiracy issues to be looked into should Alan so desire
To date after FIVE years of dealing with Alan THERE HAS NOT been a serious attempt at his initial defense nor in ANY appeal procedures
The question im now asking of ALAN IS why not.
dave

ROFLMFAO
You may well do that fuxckhead- But im not the laughing kind about the likes of miller and weal telling lies to de jUDGE.

#8397 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:35 PM

Alan Thomas, on 09 December 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

Whenever you have the needed surgery or legal services you do not advise such people how they should carry out their chosen profession.

In the case of my wrist surgery I relied upon the medical profession to advise what I needed. I then went to the legal profession to enforce that need so as the ACC are required by law to fund it.

I have never instructed surgeons or lawyers what to do but I have relied upon their expertise. The fact that others manipulate these people does not make me a walking disaster by my own hand. It simply means that there are corrupt people about that manipulate the system to their own advantage.

As for the alleged associate described by weal in a statement to the police he did confirm that in his mind there was numerous people who had been approached. He then set about to reassure the police that he was in control of those people himself. Two individuals that were discussed with the police were Blub and Benson. Fran as you were discussed on police video it follows that the police should have followed up this very valuable the as to whether or not I have ever asked you to be my associate for the bombing of the ACC fraud unit investigating weal. Fran did the police ever approach you in question you as to whether or not you were my associate or whether or not weal had somehow interceded and made everything safe?

David Butler, on 09 December 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

Alan
YOU WERE ASKED Formally by me to provide documentation to that as a fact that i was asked to attend and the courts were told i refused
That alone as you well know was to make a complaint of documented fact[ instead of your ramblings of really nothings leaving me high and dry]-Documents which would have opened up the crap hole you have self created
You FAILED TO PROVIDE so i left that issue
Yur words were
HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE WITH MY TRIAL ISSUES
So TO OPEN UP WHAT YOU SAID TO ME- WAS LIES IN COURT AND GET THE REAL TRUTH IN BEFORE THE JUDGE -
AND YOU TELL ME TO FUCK OFF OUT OF YOUR CASE ISSUES- WHICH CONCERNED ME.[not you]
YA A BLOODY LOONEY Alan
Your a nonce alan
creating unrest with wordsmithing with deceit and absolute crap
five years and YOU HAVE NOTHING
AND AI WANT TO NOW KNOW WHY
WHAT ARE YOU HIDING LIKE THE OTHERS
You Failed to use anything that could have remotely assisted you defense Alan
To me it is as it led to something else you never wanted out there
whats the REAL problem ?????????????? Instead of the poor me and saying nothing but creating more unrest in here??

Dave

Dave

Re: "WHAT ARE YOU HIDING LIKE THE OTHERS"

I can only answer for myself, and the answer is = Nothing!

Re: "whats the REAL problem ?????????????? Instead of the poor me and saying nothing but creating more unrest in here??"

If you want my opinion David, Alan wants to be in control and so do you!

And the only good thing to come out of that (for everyone being falsely accused, including myself) mismatch is that you are both making each other look the idiots you both really are! :P

And the longer you two carry-on the way you are, you're exposing mcnicholl aka netcoachnz, dermott nottingham and that scumbag rex etc the fools/idiots/abusers/trolls they actually are in real life as well! :D

David Butler, on 09 December 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

Commonly known as the ''INCONVENIANT TRUTH'' Fuxckhead
Time ya pulled ya dumb head in ya so far away from the facts ya look a dumb ass shit stirrer-whys that foxohead??
something to hide ya sleeve as ya realy not fuxckhead at all are ya.Posted Image

Aaln Thomas had and still does a theory that if he turned me over in court as a mate of weals and millers as a conspirator and colluder
HIM and Cooke would simply win the case
Unfortunately that was never going to happen as much as ALAN BELIEVED his own bullshit and tried for five years to prove it -He i sstill trying that load od crap on me as of now] it aint a runner=the documentation just dont allow that to happen so stupid and STUPIDER =COOKIE MAN and THOMAS fucked the whole case up=all by themselves allowing the real misleads to do a number on them bothhttp://accforum.org/...efault/wink.gif
What a hoot of a mess now to clean up
Dave

Not only is Alan Thomas creating all the unrest in this forum, so are you and your other abuser mates David Butler!

You have much to hide as what Mr Thomas has!

You are both as deluded as each other are!

Good luck.

#8398 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:39 PM

David Butler, on 02 December 2013 - 06:47 PM, said:

Posted Image.

----- Original Message -----

To: Blurb

Sent: ?

Subject: Thomas

Hi Fran

Private & Confidential

Continuing on from our phone conversation.

Initially the police were considering widening their investigation into Thomas to include other forum members, but when they spoke to me I reassured them "others" were not involved or were being manipulated by Thomas.

This being the situation I think it is best you keep some distance to protect yourself.

Regards

***************************************************************************************************************************************

whers wally?
WHERES FRAN
Ya been to de policeman yet and made ya statement<while ya doing ya NARKINGhttp://accforum.org/...fault/laugh.gif
Alan would be an alternative Fran
ya lousy little prick
tell the truth for once Fran

Would you like more out here of similar collisions of YOU and Weal Fran
Something to HIDE
Thats why ya here Fran trying to bury it all in de hope it will all go away
\Sorry mate
ya here to stay until this ends up in a court
Davehttp://accforum.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

#8399 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:03 PM

David Butler, on 09 December 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:

Would you like more out here of similar collisions of YOU and Weal Fran
Something to HIDE
Thats why ya here Fran trying to bury it all in de hope it will all go away
\Sorry mate
ya here to stay until this ends up in a court
DavePosted Image

Re: "Would you like more out here of similar collisions of YOU and Weal Fran"

Yes please. I don't personally have an issue with that but in all fairness to the genuine members of this forum, how about waiting until you and Alan take me to Court.

That way you won't be seen disrupting this forum (with more of your deluded crap) away from its main objectives that being helping each other with the real ACC related issues many of us have!

Re: "Something to HIDE"

Nothing at all David.

That will be established in Court if and when you and Thomas get it there, if ever!

Re: "Thats why ya here Fran trying to bury it all in de hope it will all go away"

No, as I have nothing to hide I have nothing to bury (quote)in de hope it all go away (unquote) David. You know that, Alan knows that as well as we do David!

We just want you and thomas and the other resident abusers to go away David and allow us to concentrate on our ACC issues.

My long standing issues concern ACC, AON, Leanne MacDonnell (ACC Sale Street Auckland), Dr Tim Sprott (now with Air NZ), Dr Chris Wall (Remurea), Dr Ian Anderson (at the time with Waiuku Medical Centre), Joe Sio (ACC Manukau) and others.

Re: "Sorry mate"

Thanks for the apology in advance David. That's very kind and extremely mature of you (for a change)!

I guess the Judge will take that into account when he orders you to pay me compensation and then sentences you!

Re: "ya here to stay until this ends up in a court"

OK. Can you give me an indication as to when that may happen David so I can, amongst my busy schedule, ensure my availability to be there to answer your questions and to witness your sentencing?

Giving us an indication as to when this will go to Court will give members (and guests) of this fine accforum an idea as to how much longer they (and me) have to put up with your (and Thomas's, rex's, netcoachnz's etc) dribble, abuse, harassment, slander etc!

Good luck.

Bye for now.

#8400 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:10 PM

Alan Thomas, on 09 December 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

<snip>

Well according to the court record your extensive submissions were filed on the 30'th September 2009 over a year before your trial started.

From Thomas v Accident Rehabilitation Compensation Insurance Corporation [2010] NZACC 61 (21 April 2010)

[3] The hearing before me became lengthy and detailed, because every aspect of this case was reheard before me on appeal. Mr Tui has referred to the vast amount of evidence (and documents) and the extremely extensive submissions from the appellant. Although the final booklet of submissions from the appellant was filed on 30 September 2009, I did not personally receive it until 6 January 2010 but I had been on circuit for most of October, November, and December 2009.

The only coincidence is that its convenient to blame the actions of the police

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

11 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users