ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#761 User is offline   Chrissy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 December 2007 - 07:24 PM

MR THOMAS DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT FORWARD A DOCUMENT TO WINZ WITH MY NAME ON IT?

#762 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2007 - 07:30 PM

Hardwired Mr Michael Spraggon was the Northern regional manager managing from somewhere south of Auckland to the top of the North Island.

I instigated a criminal prosecution against him for withholding portions of my file. He was caught red-handed by withholding a letter produced by Martin Williscroft (ACC fraud unit) addressed to Dr Monash asking for a medical report without bothering with the need for clinical examination or any medical information when such was available. That letter was produced after prosecution but before sentencing and contains sufficient information to establish that the ACC did not know whether or not I was incapacitated to return to my preinjury occupation and other suchlike information.

Mr Spraggon entered a plea of not guilty. The ACC sent to lawyers to his defence successfully seeking the summons to be struck out on a technicality. The summons needs to be resubmitted. This time it will include a considerable number of other charges so as to prevent it being struck out again.

Arrangements have been made that all communications between the end of the ACC were via himself when he does not seem to be any proper reason for this arrangement.

Mr Spraggon has been promoted to a senior position in Wellington and was the contact person in relation to the investigation into the activities of the ACC fraud unit down Huggies way.

Mr Spraggon is actual whereabouts is "apparently" unknown but I am sure in due course suitable arrangements will be made for his safe incarceration.

Neddy for your benefit I had repeated the information. If you find your assumptions have evaporated by the facts without your noticing because you are looking for the answer you wanted we are now getting to the nature of the problem.

Spacecadet people who have been accused and abused still extent I have equally suffer from PTSD with the result that they were refute all future false allegations and be ultra vigilant regarding any future abuses. You will find they were rigorously stand their ground. This is the only symptom you are seeing exhibited here. This is part of the fight or flight automated response demonstrated in excess as is the case with PTSD sufferers of this category.

Chrissy you want me to confirm whether or not I sent wins a piece of paper with my name on it. If I said I did I certainly would have and I would have a record of the print out all facsimile. If on the other hand I have provided you with my signed authorisation for you to personally hand to WINZ then that is what I would have expected to have happened. I could also check on the copy of my file for the document you speak of. If you tell me your name I will answer you as I would hate to make a mistake by confusing me with someone else even though I think I know who you are. If you want to maintain your privacy sent me a PM and I will be happy to answer yes or no publicly without disclosing your identity. I do value your input but at the same time I want to get to the bottom of the actual problems and mean you no disrespect not agreeing with you always..

Neddy as you can see Waddie does not really want to go. I think we all value his intellect and humour when we see the best of them. Unfortunately we might not agree with everything everybody does all the time. We all have foibles, excesses and the like from time to time and if we can be understanding of each other's foibles and work towards closer relationships I am sure we will be the better for it.

As stated in the other post concerning the prosecution of an advocate I am deeply troubled by both the shortage and the standard advocacy services. We need everyone we can get and we need to help each other improve. The other adage is that we get what they pay for so I would imagine that Waddie fees are priced accordingly.

Medwyn I do not apologise for the disgraceful manner in which others have behaved. He wanted others to know the reason why he went. He wanted others to know of the injustices in relation to two of the reasons that he could not bare to endure. It is with pride, good conscience and empathy I will eventually tell his full story in a most public way in his memory and out of regards to the harm that the ACC via immigration services had impacted upon the lives of more than 50 individuals and families.

#763 User is offline   Medwyn 

• Pip

Posted 20 December 2007 - 08:24 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on Dec 20 2007, 08:30 PM, said:

Hardwired Mr Michael Spraggon was the Northern regional manager managing from somewhere south of Auckland to the top of the North Island.

I instigated a criminal prosecution against him for withholding portions of my file. He was caught red-handed by withholding a letter produced by Martin Williscroft (ACC fraud unit) addressed to Dr Monash asking for a medical report without bothering with the need for clinical examination or any medical information when such was available. That letter was produced after prosecution but before sentencing and contains sufficient information to establish that the ACC did not know whether or not I was incapacitated to return to my preinjury occupation and other suchlike information.

Mr Spraggon entered a plea of not guilty. The ACC sent to lawyers to his defence successfully seeking the summons to be struck out on a technicality. The summons needs to be resubmitted. This time it will include a considerable number of other charges so as to prevent it being struck out again.

Arrangements have been made that all communications between the end of the ACC were via himself when he does not seem to be any proper reason for this arrangement.

Mr Spraggon has been promoted to a senior position in Wellington and was the contact person in relation to the investigation into the activities of the ACC fraud unit down Huggies way.

Mr Spraggon is actual whereabouts is "apparently" unknown but I am sure in due course suitable arrangements will be made for his safe incarceration.
Neddy for your benefit I had repeated the information. If you find your assumptions have evaporated by the facts without your noticing because you are looking for the answer you wanted we are now getting to the nature of the problem.
Spacecadet people who have been accused and abused still extent I have equally suffer from PTSD with the result that they were refute all future false allegations and be ultra vigilant regarding any future abuses. You will find they were rigorously stand their ground. This is the only symptom you are seeing exhibited here. This is part of the fight or flight automated response demonstrated in excess as is the case with PTSD sufferers of this category.
Chrissy you want me to confirm whether or not I sent wins a piece of paper with my name on it. If I said I did I certainly would have and I would have a record of the print out all facsimile. If on the other hand I have provided you with my signed authorisation for you to personally hand to WINZ then that is what I would have expected to have happened. I could also check on the copy of my file for the document you speak of. If you tell me your name I will answer you as I would hate to make a mistake by confusing me with someone else even though I think I know who you are. If you want to maintain your privacy sent me a PM and I will be happy to answer yes or no publicly without disclosing your identity. I do value your input but at the same time I want to get to the bottom of the actual problems and mean you no disrespect not agreeing with you always..
Neddy as you can see Waddie does not really want to go. I think we all value his intellect and humour when we see the best of them. Unfortunately we might not agree with everything everybody does all the time. We all have foibles, excesses and the like from time to time and if we can be understanding of each other's foibles and work towards closer relationships I am sure we will be the better for it.

As stated in the other post concerning the prosecution of an advocate I am deeply troubled by both the shortage and the standard advocacy services. We need everyone we can get and we need to help each other improve. The other adage is that we get what they pay for so I would imagine that Waddie fees are priced accordingly.

Medwyn I do not apologise for the disgraceful manner in which others have behaved. He wanted others to know the reason why he went. He wanted others to know of the injustices in relation to two of the reasons that he could not bare to endure. It is with pride, good conscience and empathy I will eventually tell his full story in a most public way in his memory and out of regards to the harm that the ACC via immigration services had impacted upon the lives of more than 50 individuals and families.

My you have pissed a lot of people off!

I will state that I think you are the most sanctimonious individual who ever crawled out of Mt Eden there has been. You could have found as you always do, a way around answering that question without denigrating that man's memory.

What will be your epitaph then ? what legacy will you leave behind?

Bears thinking about soberly doesn't it

#764 User is offline   Noddy 

• Pip

Posted 20 December 2007 - 08:41 PM

Why don't you just fuck off Alan Thomas?

#765 User is offline   neddy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:25 PM

View PostChrissy, on Dec 20 2007, 10:14 PM, said:

Mr Thomas I am so glad you value my input and without wanting to become one of your many anti-fans or behave as such, I would simply like to deal in facts.

I certainly do not believe that you do not know who I am or the circumstances surrounding the document in question...given your supposed expertise on matters relating to...well almost anything, I doubt a detail such whether or not you forwarded documentation to WINZ with MY name on it (not yours because I am sure there are many of those) has escaped your notice or memory. That aside for now and if a PM to disclose my name helps you to recall these events then that will occur in due course as I would really like to get to the bottom of this.

In regards to the antagonism that is surrounding you at present, do you not feel it best to keep your opinions to yourself for a while rather than continue on this course of self-destruction. Over a period of many months I have witnessed this cyber internecine go on with you always in the thick of it...stirring in your own special way...through psychological abuse of forum members. It saddens me that this has occurred and at times I am ashamed to say that I too have stooped to this level (against my better judgement), however surely enough is enough and I will be satisfied when you answer my question, publicly or via PM.

Mr Thomas you are making yourself out to be a victim...even your overly 'emotive' language is indicative of the victim mentality you carry...you assume that your right to self-determination over-rides the right of others...it is a sad and lonely place you must be in because I do not believe that you will find anyone who will tolerate that...and you wonder why you still struggle with your case, Alan I would suggest it has to do with the fact that you appear to always do what you have always done...perhaps it is time for a change and perhaps it is time that you respected others rights as much as you respect your own!

Chrissy I may have have missed the plot as I sometimes do but........
Do I have this right, that you allege that Thomas sent a document with your name on it? If so what was his reasons and to what advantage? if that is not an impertinent question.

Was it to get around the trespass order against him or what? Is this as serous as I think or am I way off on this one?

#766 User is offline   waddie 

• Pip

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:25 PM

View PostChrissy, on Dec 20 2007, 10:14 PM, said:

Mr Thomas I am so glad you value my input and without wanting to become one of your many anti-fans or behave as such, I would simply like to deal in facts.

I certainly do not believe that you do not know who I am or the circumstances surrounding the document in question...given your supposed expertise on matters relating to...well almost anything, I doubt a detail such whether or not you forwarded documentation to WINZ with MY name on it (not yours because I am sure there are many of those) has escaped your notice or memory. That aside for now and if a PM to disclose my name helps you to recall these events then that will occur in due course as I would really like to get to the bottom of this.

In regards to the antagonism that is surrounding you at present, do you not feel it best to keep your opinions to yourself for a while rather than continue on this course of self-destruction. Over a period of many months I have witnessed this cyber internecine go on with you always in the thick of it...stirring in your own special way...through psychological abuse of forum members. It saddens me that this has occurred and at times I am ashamed to say that I too have stooped to this level (against my better judgement), however surely enough is enough and I will be satisfied when you answer my question, publicly or via PM.

Mr Thomas you are making yourself out to be a victim...even your overly 'emotive' language is indicative of the victim mentality you carry...you assume that your right to self-determination over-rides the right of others...it is a sad and lonely place you must be in because I do not believe that you will find anyone who will tolerate that...and you wonder why you still struggle with your case, Alan I would suggest it has to do with the fact that you appear to always do what you have always done...perhaps it is time for a change and perhaps it is time that you respected others rights as much as you respect your own!

Oh no Chrissy, now you have been drawn into Alan's web! I recommend you stop now before its too late.

#767 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2007 - 11:11 PM

Medwyn my feelings on the matter is that we are dealing with people that caused the death of another human being. That necessitates decent people to express moral outrage. The individuals that caused his death cross my mind every single day. While we are on the subject of death my own one child died as a result of these monsters.

Punishment is the only possible outcome as there can be no forgiveness.

#768 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2007 - 12:24 AM

Chrissy I only ask that people look at the facts for what they are devoid of any emotional rhetoric. It would not matter if I was an axe murderer I would still be entitled to my entitlements whatever they might be by way of facts and calculations.

Unfortunately Chrissy I do have a brain injury and sometimes have difficulty linking names with faces and in this anonymous environment it is very easy for me to become uncertain. With regards to the actual real people and real events might recall is probably a absolute regarding events and suchlike that requires issues that do not involve numbers and names but is more relational to facts, events, reasoning and cognizance as fortunately my brain injury is limited to the left hemisphere that deals with language/numbers and hand coordination. With names it sometimes gets a bad that I have no recollection of my middle name and had even forgotten my daughter's name for example. Another example is all of last year I could not figure out how old I was no matter how hard I tried. Without looking it up or referring myself to information I wanted to see if the information would be recall. It does seem that the problem is transient as I was able to recall. Subsequently from time to time I experienced the repeated difficulty. These items are in memory but the difficulty is in the recollection. Everybody to some extent has this type of problem only my situation is brain damage. Once I have the trigger the whole connection is made. This type of injury is very specific and as such I do not feel the need to apologise for my injury no matter how embarrassing I find this type of injury.

I needed to arrest this afternoon because I found myself slurring and not able to pronounce the words that I would normally have no difficulty with. The voice software is a remarkable tool to measure my wellness.

Are you referring to a document I typed? Unfortunately there has been a significant number. I think I know who you are but if I am wrong you are one of about three or four. All who have done the best they could with a high level of integrity be it that there may have been some disagreement. Sorry this is embarrassing but I do not want to bluff my way through in the hope that I make the connections.

Now I do not think that people on this site should feel they should keep their opinions to themselves. We should all encourage each other to freely express our viewpoints whether those viewpoints have merit or not. The reason is that we are all in a pickle at various levels for various reasons. Not one of us has the perfect roadmap. The reason is ACC itself is an absolute shambles, probably by design, and we are all collectively working our way through a labyrinth. The strategy in such circumstances is to work like ants. It does not matter whether any of the ants are very clever but if we all work together persistently moving towards a common objective we will overcome every single obstacle by simply moving forward, going around and moving forward and on and on we go. Progressively will share information and establish worn pathways of success with failed pathways being abandoned. The strategy has to be adopted in the absence of any super brains amongst us.

You will notice if independence of thought is stifled this site degenerates into various cliques indulging in self congratulating, ego stroking and rallying cries all with no substance. When we had people like Ernie otherwise known as Ivan we had incredible contributions of case law and meaningful dialogue. We have had a few others along the way they have also made magnificent contributions. We have others that have also worked like troopers researching and contributing. We have and others that have joined the site lost and broken but over the years have gather themselves and others up to go on to reducing submissions for review hearings the others freely and winning.

The common thread that is the success of this site is the willingness to be open and to give of ourselves with what ever little morsel we might have to give without fear of need for embarrassment and/or retribution for gearing to challenge a commonly held viewpoint.

The common thread of failure has been personality dominance to a particular viewpoint, desire for leadership and censorship.

Clearly this site requires further maturing which can only come about by the willingness of the more mature to encourage others to speak their mind instead of condoning some from the tearing down process that we see from time to time. This tearing down appears to be motivated from behind the scenes for various reasons. We have had advocates who have collected themselves various supporters through to others that want to take control of the site.

In truth ants do not have a central commander and individually have hardly any brain but all doing their own thing, whatever that might be, do what they do best filling in the gaps as they see them with the common goal being the only linking the point. And as I do not need to agree to each other they just do what they do. In the same way this site has been extraordinarily successful. There is no leadership there is no administrator or central body of people controlling any thing. The site simply evolves which makes it absolutely impossible for any outside forces to attack successfully even though from time to time we see some individuals being attacked in threads. In the overall scheme of things these problems are comparatively insignificant.

I rejoice in the individuality of us will. We have some individuals are practically posting their entire file so as to create a public record we have others, the vast majority, that only read items on the site that never make any postings but still spread the word of what they have learned.

I am not ashamed even though from time to time embarrassed.

Chrissy I do not need to make myself a victim and I make no apology for my choice of language. I am just a simple engineer not a wordsmith. What I say is straight from the heart and even at times from the hip. For whatever reason, and it is relevant, I am and will continue to be unrelenting uncompromising with a focus on reaching the purity of the facts and points of law. I am not much interested in social status and therefore have no real interest in personal slanging matches. I will however defend to the death what is right and wrong and I will not allow question asked of me to be left unanswered which brings upon me a heavy burden perhaps beyond my capacity and even dangerous to me. As to the nature of what you are observing and victim mentality that is part and parcel was PTSD injury. I make no apology for being injured. The treatment solution is in the vindication not in hiding and cowering. The condition is not a mental disorder that an ordinary human response mechanism given the circumstance. When individuals choose to attack my integrity they are entering into my home and invading my life. Invalids do not expect an attack when they seek help.

With regards to self-determination, consent and such like issues they absolutely do override all else unless they impinge upon those same rights of others. We never sign away our rights to self-determination ever. The concept is absolutely insane. In places like America they think taking away the right to sue is an insanity. Unfortunately New Zealand has been socially engineered to allege fraud level gradually bit by bit that the PC amongst us argue that this process is okay. History proves that these people are insane and inviting disaster on a nationwide scale. Imagine a government that outlaws smacking that does nothing about the same ministers that voted no smacking when they start smacking each other around.

What they had noticed is that the site on an international level has become a playground for those who study human behaviour. We have the full range on the site which is in itself most unusual as most environments are controlled by a central philosophy. We have those amongst us, possibly including myself, that infect others with their philosophies. We see little cliques developing and then imploding again and again. It's described like a soap opera but only real. I do not think we need to be ashamed for being real.

Just because I resist being pressured into conformity for appearance's sake with the resulting confusion and isolation it does not mean that I am sad and lonely because of that as the alternative is much much worse because I would then become like them censored and packaged by persons who have no capacity to lead or succeed in leading this ragtag group into a situation where we stand up successfully against a multibillion-dollar Corporation who have the best legal minds and spin doctors that money can buy. Yet these ones keep deluding themselves that their philosophy or approach to this problem is the way.

The awful reality is that evil might might win in my case and I might never succeed. It does not mean that I should entertain the idea of compromise for the sake of a few crumbs because that would only make it much more difficult for the next person which I find morally repugnant. Even so I do not begrudge the ones that are injured and weak that capitulate. I am a single independent fellow with no dependants and nothing to lose. I am expendable so I can afford the purity of law even for a simple moral principle. I had absolutely no doubt that the ACC have profiled me to the extent that they see justification in issuing successive trespassed notices for 10 years. If I had not been there, never speak abusively and pose no physical threat what possible reason could there be in trespassing me unless I have been profiled and I imagine the worst based on the hypothesis that causes their fear rather than actual fact.

Unfortunately I am struggling against ill informed third-party self promoting perception rather than reality. Unfortunately the weight of popular perception is amost difficult adversary, no matter how ill conceived, as when there is no substance by which a logical person can press home an advantage to achieve victory becomes elusive.

If I am processing facts and legislation what on earth do you think a change in strategy might be. Do you think I should sacrifice my rights of free speech and access to my ACC entitlements and such like for a the convenience of bullies. The suggestion is of course prosperous. I do not think anybody needs an attitudinal change, we need more force. Medical and Legal force. There is absolutely no way we can allow a state owned entity to steal what we own for administrative convenience. We must simply press on like ants sharing the load as we go.

#769 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2007 - 09:30 AM

Hardwired the ACC said because I already had a claim for my wrist I could not have a claim for any other injury as well so nothing was done. When I was taken away from the trial by ambulance and other difficulties became evident during the trial the judge ordered a medical assessment. ACC failed to do this so I was assessed by Gill Newburn who said I needed a neurological a suspected brain damage in conjunction with the full dose of pain medication rendered me more likely than not incapable of continuing with the trial. Still the ACC did not want to stop the trial or obtain a medical report.

Subsequently there has been CT and MRI scans identifying the brain damage followed by neuropsychological assessments which also confirmed the nature of the brain damage. All medical experts agreed that the 1993 event was the cause of the brain damage. In the process of these assessments they also discovered PTSD which had two components, the original accident event 1989 followed by the wrong surgery and brain damage accident event 1993. This will have been aggravated by ACC 1997 onward with a different type of PTSD from repeated events 2000-2001.

ACC are aware of all of this information which has had absolutely no effect because of the total declinature of claim 1997.

I had not pursued a brain injury with ACC because I am already overloaded with what is on my plate.

As the ACC had refused to provide me with any vocational rehabilitation 1990 through to the surgery 1992 because my injuries were permanent and I was only entitled to a salvage procedure surgery not designed to return me to my preinjury occupation I was left to my own devices if I wanted to rehabilitate myself. I was aware that ACC would be entitled to an abatement of earnings if I succeeded and earning. Although I tried a significant number of different possible avenues I was completely unsuccessful in establishing any commercial structure of which I would be able to be dissipate in a contributory way for purposes of earnings.

Along came ACC and saw the main chance to exit me from the scheme by ignoring the information I had on file and reinvent everything to their own liking filling in the gaps with speculation and assumption. The appeal addresses the speculation and assumption. ACC have now been instructed by the court to release the alleged "working" information so as to put that information to the legal tests. This process will reconvene one month from now.

If the ACC are not able to show a capacity to return to my preinjury occupation full-time by way of the claimed information, "work task activities at the material times" 30/35 hours or more per per week then not only claim be reinstated I will be able to appeal the conviction successfully. Obviously ACC will be sued for exemplary damages over and above reimbursing ERC together with interest.

#770 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2007 - 09:44 AM

Hardwired by any chance have you read my answer to your previous post. I am trying my best to clarify and satisfy any misunderstandings.

#771 User is offline   Spacecadet 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2007 - 10:11 AM

Mr Thomas

When I meet you in the 1980's you displayed all the symptoms of the Narcissistic Personality Disorder that we have all become so familiar with on this forum. At that time your personality traits were explained by a head injury you received as a child.

It appears that your are now wanting us to believe that somehow ACC are responsible for this?

http://www.halcyon.c...npd/dsm-iv.html

#772 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2007 - 10:19 AM

Spacecadet I think we only ever met once on the steps overlooking your warehouse while on a courtesy call that included a short technical discussion regarding an innovative product I was designing. The memorable features of you is that you are much the same then as you are now. From memory your opposition supplier was able to provide the product at a significantly lower price.

If I did have a narcissistic personality disorder, which I do not, which would be difficult to diagnose even for an expert, there is no resemblance to the incapacities diagnosed to that disorder and a narcissist can often function perfectly well that society so I am not quite sure what you are trying to say or achieve unless something else is going on here.

#773 User is offline   J. Bloggs 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2007 - 10:36 AM

NZ Herald

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/story....objectid=115696

#774 User is offline   flowers 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2007 - 10:42 AM

Attached File  xmas0001.gif (10.07K)
Number of downloads: 2

#775 User is offline   Easyrider 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2007 - 11:27 AM

Ok this has gone to far.

All it takes is for all involved to stop posting this shit.

All means Mr Thomas as well.

We will see who wants to stuff this site when they post this shit next.

Think carefully.

Is your posts worth stuffing this site.

#776 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2007 - 11:42 AM

Hardwired By technicality do you mean that the private investigators lied?
By the technicality do you mean the medical specialist reports saying I am incapacitated to return to my preinjury occupation and the other technicality of ACC having no information to suggest I was working?

ACC had slung mud all over me and now everybody thinks I am dirty.

We all have a responsibility to rehabilitate herself to the maximum extent practicable. My postings do not exceed my medical certificates and every day that I keep trying I become more productive in those two hours with my voice software. From time to time I overdo it but at least I know what my limits our. The doctor is still right. I am not interested in appearances, I am only interested in reality.

To me, I think trying our best to rehabilitate is a good thing.

The disorder that Spacecadet was referring to describe the person who thinks they can do things, like working, that they are not capable of. They have a higher perception of their competency then reality. I think this more aptly describes ACC Initial Occupational and Assessors and Vocational Independence Assesses, of course we must not forget Case Managers and private investigators or who perceive people can earn in occupations that they are neither qualified, experienced or skilled to perform. No doubt they try to persuade ACC claimants to be narcissistic so as to reduce ACC liability.

When a claimant finds themselves with somebody who wants to be an advocate for them who wish to exaggerate the entitlement so they can negotiating power it is important to rein them in. It is essential that they may only be a messenger. I am sorry that you did not like this arrangement but you had to be stopped otherwise you would open the door for them to have another go at me. You must remember that when someone has been accused of dishonesty from that point on you must operate purely on the paperwork and legislation. There is simply no opportunity to enter into negotiations. Once you have learned that you will then be able to provide more reliable help.

#777 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2007 - 12:44 PM

Hardwired from memory the innovative products might have been Rollick holders for people who like to get their Rollicks held.

As far as inhaling dangerous chemicals causing injury that of course is possible. The hospital carries out to series of tests per year that include CT scans and various other lung performance tests because of their concerns. Two years ago they thought I had 50% chance of surviving more than six months. They acknowledge they had made a wrong diagnosis and now suspect something else but time will tell as to what is actually wrong and why it is so similar to cancer but not cancer. I understand that union Carbide undertook some biological studies some years ago in India.

Your offer of assistance your away, which was the same way as Combined Beneficiary's Union, was politely declined. The mode of your response is much the same. I quite understand the nature of the problem that you are up against because WINZ under no circumstances want to have real information recorded in the file and calculations made against that information because it takes all their power away. Quite simply you do things their way and I understand that but you must appreciate their way leaves me vulnerable to incarceration and I do not want a repeat experience. I am sorry you cannot respect that.

I would appreciate it however if you would moderate your language as I am not accustomed to your choice of language and the ferocity of its delivery.

#778 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2007 - 12:52 PM

Doppelganger hernia injury June 1989. Wrist and both elbows injury December 1989. Hernia surgery January 1990. They are on a different claim numbers. If I had recovered from the hernia surgery and was ready for work but had no job and then had the wrist injury I would not have had ERC entitlement for the second injury but because the injury occurred while on ERC legislation requires a seamless continuation of ERC as confirmed by John Orange and two reviewers. ACC had not made a suggestion that these decisions were wrong.

During the fraud investigation and a cancellation of claim decision the ACC were providing cover under the wrist injury.

The injury description is severely distracted and dislocated wrist, elbow distraction and other injuries.

There are some anomalies regarding claim numbers while under John Orange's care if it gives you a clue. Large portions of my file are missing if that further adds to your suspicions. Obviously while I trust you further details should not go into the public domain. You may of course contact me directly if you have a line of enquiry that you think we should pursue. Are we talking about the same thing?

#779 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2007 - 01:06 PM

Hardwired yes we agree that you do not work for CBU and we also agree that most advocates want to advocate/negotiate rather than be somebody's spokesperson asking my questions and providing them with documentation provided by my medical specialists etc as the basis for my claim. I do not think this makes me a conman but rather somebody who wants to rely upon medical fact and the legislation rather than power of negotiation. I understand that this is not the way advocates seem to want to work.

We agree that we disagree on how to approach ACC and WINZ. Please can we just leave it at that.

#780 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2007 - 01:45 PM

Doppelganger wrist and elbow as is the boat injury.

I stopped working on my own self-employed projects shortly after June 1989 because of the hernia injury with a plan to resume that self-employment once I had had the surgery. I continued working as Trigon's Project Manager until I can continue no longer around October 1989. Because I stopped working they lost the contract. As a result of my injuries and the loss of the contract Trigon paid me off. They arranged for me to visit their medical assessor who diagnosed me as having appendicitis for their records even though I had several other medical specialists diagnose a hernia from the accident event. I am not sure if that is relevant but ACC did not seem to think so anyway.

As I was still self-employed waiting for surgery when I had my wrist injury there was no difficulties as regards to the issues of continuity of employment.

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

9 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users