ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#15981 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:13 AM

SHE CHANGES THE SUBJECT MATTER EVERY TIME SHES "BEATEN"...battleaxe

Much the same as David Butker aka Hemi aka H8Acc

AND IN THE EXACT SAME PATTERN AS ALAN THOMAS...HER MENTOR...ONE OF THEM AT LEAST

HOW NARCISSITICALLY PREDICTABLE...

ITS LIKE WATCHING ALAN AND DAVID ALL OVER AGAIN....

BUT NOW 1000'S INCRIMINATING POSTS HAVE BEEN DELIBERATELY DESTROYED...

ATTACK
ASSERT
DENY
ASSERT
WORDSMITH
CHANGE SUBJECT
ATTACK
ASSERT
DENY
WORDSMITH

THE NARCISSISTS PATTERN........

#15982 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:15 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 29 April 2017 - 09:27 AM, said:

NO SHE WONT.......

SHE HAS NOT BROKEN ANY LAWS

NOR HDCA STANDARDS...

MORE THREATS....!

BY BIG RED SHOUTY DRAMA QUEEN

Posted Today, 10:27 AM

Battleaxe, on 28 April 2017 - 08:37 PM, said:

Anonymousey, good luck you'll need it.

NO SHE WONT.......

SHE HAS NOT BROKEN ANY LAWS

NOR HDCA STANDARDS...

MORE THREATS....!

BY BIG RED SHOUTY DRAMA QUEEN

#15983 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:27 PM

TROLLING AGAIN....

#15984 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:51 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 29 April 2017 - 01:27 PM, said:

TROLLING AGAIN....

Yes, you certainly are trolling again NTV.

#15985 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:28 AM

You are bogging alans precious posts

He doesnt like that

#15986 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2017 - 12:04 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 30 April 2017 - 09:28 AM, said:

You are bogging alans precious posts

He doesnt like that

Alan, like everyone else at this forum, is quite capable of speaking for himself. You are not the official forum spokesperson and your presumption that you are is very wrong NTV. Again, take your nose out of other people's business.

#15987 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2017 - 12:12 PM

View PostBattleaxe, on 30 April 2017 - 12:04 PM, said:

Alan, like everyone else at this forum, is quite capable of speaking for himself. You are not the official forum spokesperson and your presumption that you are is very wrong NTV. Again, take your nose out of other people's business.

BLAHDEE BLADEEE BLAH BLAH

#15988 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:14 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 30 April 2017 - 12:12 PM, said:

Posted Today, 01:12 PM

Battleaxe, on 30 April 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

#15989 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:31 PM

notice that most just post but at least Alan published ACC interpenetration of the legislation and one may want to read some dick heads opinion an how to make sure the injured are earning to the maximum and if not then being financial supported so they do not live in poverty. It is part of the human rights agreement signed by New Zealand in the later part of the 1940's.

Take note of the section of the regulations were the assessor can claim something else is stopping the injured from working.

Work Capacity Assessment Procedure

New Zealand Gazette

Departmental notes

Page 3600

Accident Rehabilitation and Compensation Insurance Corporation Act 1992

Development of a work capacity assessment procedure by the accident rehabilitation and Compensation Insurance Corporation.

New Zealand to section 50 of the Accident Rehabilitation Compensation Insurance Act 1992. ACC has developed a work capacity assessment procedure.

This procedure follows two rounds of public consultations.

The procedure will be used to assess the capacity for work of ACC clients who have completed a vocational rehabilitation plan and continue to receive weekly compensation. Clients who have been assessed as having a capacity for work will have their weekly compensation stopped within three months after the date of notification of the decision.

The procedure has two separate steps. The first step involves the client meeting with an occupational assessor, who will make an assessment of the persons skills. The occupational assessor will identify jobs the person is suitable for by considering the clients experience, education and training. The assessor will also consider new skills the person has acquired since the injury.

The client will then be examined by a medical assessor. Who will determine their ability to perform any of the jobs identified in the occupational assessment. If the medical assessor recommends to ACC that the client is able to work at any of the jobs for 30 or more hours per week, and that person will be deemed to have a capacity to work and weekly compensation will cease after three months.

If the medical assessor recommends further rehabilitation before a person is able to work in the job options identified, then weekly compensation will continue the client and the case manager will develop a new rehabilitation plan to carry out the assessor's recommendations. When this rehabilitation is completed, the client will be assessed again by the medical assessor.

The medical assessor could also recommend to ACC that a person is no longer prevented by their injury from working in any of the job options, but is unable to work because of a non-injury factor such as an illness. In these cases, weekly compensation will also be stopped after three months. A copy of the final version of the work capacity assessment procedure, with full estimations is available from any ACC officer or from the address below.

Work Capacity Assessment Procedure ACC CORPORATE Office PO Box 242 Wellington

#15990 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:40 PM

View PostMINI, on 03 March 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

NOT AT ALL. I ALREADY HAD A CONDUIT INTO ACC, AS HIGH AS I WANTED OR NEEDED TO GO. FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS. IT WAS NOT ME THAT HATED ACC IT WAS YOU AND IT SHOWED IN ALL YOUR WRITINGS. MY NEED FOR ONE TO ONE OR ASSISTANCE GOES IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION THAN THOSE THAT COMPLAIN ETC.....MY GOES THROUGH STO, MANAGER, DRSL AND ACC LEGAL AND JUSTICE. THAT IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN CONSTANTLY WRITING SUBMISSIONS AND HAVING HEARINGS TO GET MY ENTITLEMENTS.

I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A REASONABLE WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH ACC. ALTHOUGH I HAVE A FEELING THEY HAVE STEPPED A LITTLE TO CLOSE TO THE CLIFF THIS TIME ROUND. BUT HEY, TIME WILL TELL.

IT SERSIOUSLY DOESNT CONCERN ME IF I WERE NEVER CONSIDERED AS OF THE CONDUIATES. (WHICH I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT) I HAD NO SPARE TIME TO DO ANYTHING FOR ANYONE. nOTHING WAS EVER HANDED TO ME ON A PLATTER, I HAD TO FIGHT FOR MY IA, W/C, H/H, VEHICLES FOR INDEPENDENCE,INTEREST THIRD TIME AROUND, AND OTHER BITS AND BOBS, LIKE THE TAXATION FOR SIX YEARS ETC. MONIES SPENT ON HOME ALTERATIONS.

YOU REALLY DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I DO. tHEREFORE YOU DO NOT THINK OF ME AS AN INDIVIDUAL HUMAN BEING WITH THOUGHTS OF MY OWN AND NEEDS OF MY OWN. NONE OF THOSE WANTS OR NEEDS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITE. WHEREAS YOU LIKE BANTERING ON ALL DAY, IT QUITE SICKENS ME, AS I HAVE MUCH ELSE TO DO. WHEREAS YOU HAVE A GOAL THAT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN MINE IT IS NOT UNUSAL THAT WE DO NOT THINK ALIKE. I AM NEVER USUALLY LOOKING FOR OTHERS TO BLAME, YET IT IS YOUR WHOLE LIFE. I MAKE GOOD CHOICES, YOU, ON HE OTHER HAND MAKE CRAP ONE.

I HAVE A REAL NEED TO CLEAR MY GOOD NAME. THIS IS WHAT I WILL DO UNTIL I DIE OR GET MY NAME OFF THE THREE SITES IT IS ON.

THIS IS THE WAY OF IT ALL AND THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND I. I HAVE ACTUALLY COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT YOU AND NOTTINGHAM SHOULD GET ON WELL AS YOU BOTH SPEAK BULLSHIT AND WRITE IT DOWN FOR ONE AND ALL TO READ AND DONT GIVE A SHIT IF IT IS TRUE OR NOT. YET YOU EXPECT PEOPLE LIKE ME TO CARE IF YOU HAVE BEEN WRONGED, WELL SORRY, I REALLY DONT CARE AND WE ALL SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR OWN MISTAKES.

MINI

MINI
Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

Posted ImageAlan Thomas, on 03 March 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

Mini

Would you agree that you were one of the "we" referred to by a letter sent to the ACC by Douglas Weal.

"We need a “conduit” into ACC, where we can feed high value information about ACC and Claimants."

NOT AT ALL. I ALREADY HAD A CONDUIT INTO ACC, AS HIGH AS I WANTED OR NEEDED TO GO. FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS. IT WAS NOT ME THAT HATED ACC IT WAS YOU AND IT SHOWED IN ALL YOUR WRITINGS. MY NEED FOR ONE TO ONE OR ASSISTANCE GOES IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION THAN THOSE THAT COMPLAIN ETC.....MY GOES THROUGH STO, MANAGER, DRSL AND ACC LEGAL AND JUSTICE. THAT IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN CONSTANTLY WRITING SUBMISSIONS AND HAVING HEARINGS TO GET MY ENTITLEMENTS.

I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A REASONABLE WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH ACC. ALTHOUGH I HAVE A FEELING THEY HAVE STEPPED A LITTLE TO CLOSE TO THE CLIFF THIS TIME ROUND. BUT HEY, TIME WILL TELL.

IT SERSIOUSLY DOESNT CONCERN ME IF I WERE NEVER CONSIDERED AS OF THE CONDUIATES. (WHICH I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT) I HAD NO SPARE TIME TO DO ANYTHING FOR ANYONE. nOTHING WAS EVER HANDED TO ME ON A PLATTER, I HAD TO FIGHT FOR MY IA, W/C, H/H, VEHICLES FOR INDEPENDENCE,INTEREST THIRD TIME AROUND, AND OTHER BITS AND BOBS, LIKE THE TAXATION FOR SIX YEARS ETC. MONIES SPENT ON HOME ALTERATIONS.

YOU REALLY DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I DO. tHEREFORE YOU DO NOT THINK OF ME AS AN INDIVIDUAL HUMAN BEING WITH THOUGHTS OF MY OWN AND NEEDS OF MY OWN. NONE OF THOSE WANTS OR NEEDS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITE. WHEREAS YOU LIKE BANTERING ON ALL DAY, IT QUITE SICKENS ME, AS I HAVE MUCH ELSE TO DO. WHEREAS YOU HAVE A GOAL THAT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN MINE IT IS NOT UNUSAL THAT WE DO NOT THINK ALIKE. I AM NEVER USUALLY LOOKING FOR OTHERS TO BLAME, YET IT IS YOUR WHOLE LIFE. I MAKE GOOD CHOICES, YOU, ON HE OTHER HAND MAKE CRAP ONE.

I HAVE A REAL NEED TO CLEAR MY GOOD NAME. THIS IS WHAT I WILL DO UNTIL I DIE OR GET MY NAME OFF THE THREE SITES IT IS ON.

THIS IS THE WAY OF IT ALL AND THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND I. I HAVE ACTUALLY COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT YOU AND NOTTINGHAM SHOULD GET ON WELL AS YOU BOTH SPEAK BULLSHIT AND WRITE IT DOWN FOR ONE AND ALL TO READ AND DONT GIVE A SHIT IF IT IS TRUE OR NOT. YET YOU EXPECT PEOPLE LIKE ME TO CARE IF YOU HAVE BEEN WRONGED, WELL SORRY, I REALLY DONT CARE AND WE ALL SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR OWN MISTAKES.

MINI

#15991 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:42 PM

View PostMINI, on 01 March 2013 - 09:29 AM, said:

Folk of the ACCforum

It is Mini here,

I really must explain to you why Alan Thomas get his knickers in a twist even though I have told him the best way to stop that is to stop reading posts that he doesnt like and that upset him.

In the post here attached, he has bought yet other garbage over from LF.

Now of course you can see where LV has got the rubbish from. It is from Super grass David Butler.

Now why would they want Minis name as I have never had anything to do with Nottingham in my whole life. I have only seen him from the tapes of him talking to David Butler and getting names of forum members off him including Admins.

This access to my information was given to LF over a year ago. I stumbled on it by accident. Let the Police know straight away as it says on LF that I am a tax cheat/tax fraudster. Police said to try to ignore it as it would cost mega bucks to have any legal action taken. I did not go anywhere LF and didnt post up there until recently asking them to take all the rubbish they had about mini down as they were breaking the law.

They seem to have take Arrin & Bridget down, so that is a start.

There is much more about Mini over there, but I cant shift it and it was giving little problem until David Butler started attacking the people he thought had anything to do with TBP.

Tomcat who was a witness in that trial that convicted Alan Thomas came on here and told you all that Mini and Blurb did not know about the TBP until the e-mail which the police followed up was already in the hands of the ACC.

I have never had anything to do with ACC concerning this plot. Nothing at all. Thomo seems to be saying that I have got favours for assisting ACC to convict him. He is so wrong. As I have explained to you, one of three IRD cases, I have never in over 10 years given ACC time to take a breathe. Sometimes I have four applications on the go at once. I do not always win, but that is the way of ACC, is it not. And seeing as I do all my own legal work, I feel I get my point across. Only i dont need to crow about things I have done and won, although I am known for loving people winning, no matter who they are.

Look at Thomo: "the pot calling the kettle black" in the statement: Claire hada special relationship with serial fraudsters etc Kenneth Miller and Douglas Weal.

LF is the site supposed to along with Nottingham be helping Thomo get another trial using all the above dribble to allow that and so they proceeded to badger Blurb and myself and Tomcat to get more evidence of which there is none.

Sorry I must go to the Pool, I will finish this later.

To be continued

Mini

MINI
Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:29 AM

Posted ImageAlan Thomas, on 28 February 2013 - 03:41 PM, said:

I am profoundly distressed and unhappy that this site has attracted crazy people bent on destruction rather than peace and goodwill toward all men.

I am very deeply disturbed that the international media has taken advantage of some of the crazy people on the site further diminishing my social status and harming my reputation as follows:

Continuing on with the theme of profiling the head cases who are involved in the online forum www.accforum.org we have investigated yet another individual who has also been involved in the various conspiracies to make false allegations against innocent parties so as to cause serious financial damage.

Claire Avon Rae Hollis who uses the online moniker “Mini”. According to Super Grass, David Butler, Claire Hollis is one angry, selfish and nasty piece of work.

Built like the proverbial “brick shit house“, Claire had developed a special relationship with serial fraudsters Kenneth Miller and Douglas Weal. We knew that Miller liked his women with love handles but God has apparently fitted this woman with Bull Bars.

Anyway Claire Avon Rae Hollis has also got some form with the New Zealand authorities, shes a tax fraudster. It appears that whilst on ACC benefits she neglected to file her income tax returns; but that’s old news.

More recently Claire has conspired to conceal evidence of Kenneth Miller and Douglas Weals criminal activities. Claire was allegedly aware of the plot to set-up Alan Thomas, a man that was falsely accused and wrongly convicted of attempting to blow up the Takapuna branch of the Accident Compensation Corporation.

Having read some of Claires posts on http://www.accforum.org we’ve deduced that she’s got a pretty bullish attitude, not unlike another of the ACCForum “wing-nut” supporters of Kenneth Miller and Douglas Weal, ACC fraudster Ange McCutcheon of Whangaparoa.

What is most disturbing is that these crazy people have been used by the ACC In order that the ACC lay a false complaint to the police who in turn relied upon such people as the foundation of the belief that I would somehow threatening harm against the ACC.

What has the world come to when those who serve our such as the ACC and the police failed to investigate the integrity of those whom they claim to rely upon?
Or is something more sinister going on?

Folk of the ACCforum

It is Mini here,

I really must explain to you why Alan Thomas get his knickers in a twist even though I have told him the best way to stop that is to stop reading posts that he doesnt like and that upset him.

In the post here attached, he has bought yet other garbage over from LF.

Now of course you can see where LV has got the rubbish from. It is from Super grass David Butler.

Now why would they want Minis name as I have never had anything to do with Nottingham in my whole life. I have only seen him from the tapes of him talking to David Butler and getting names of forum members off him including Admins.

This access to my information was given to LF over a year ago. I stumbled on it by accident. Let the Police know straight away as it says on LF that I am a tax cheat/tax fraudster. Police said to try to ignore it as it would cost mega bucks to have any legal action taken. I did not go anywhere LF and didnt post up there until recently asking them to take all the rubbish they had about mini down as they were breaking the law.

They seem to have take Arrin & Bridget down, so that is a start.

There is much more about Mini over there, but I cant shift it and it was giving little problem until David Butler started attacking the people he thought had anything to do with TBP.

Tomcat who was a witness in that trial that convicted Alan Thomas came on here and told you all that Mini and Blurb did not know about the TBP until the e-mail which the police followed up was already in the hands of the ACC.

I have never had anything to do with ACC concerning this plot. Nothing at all. Thomo seems to be saying that I have got favours for assisting ACC to convict him. He is so wrong. As I have explained to you, one of three IRD cases, I have never in over 10 years given ACC time to take a breathe. Sometimes I have four applications on the go at once. I do not always win, but that is the way of ACC, is it not. And seeing as I do all my own legal work, I feel I get my point across. Only i dont need to crow about things I have done and won, although I am known for loving people winning, no matter who they are.

Look at Thomo: "the pot calling the kettle black" in the statement: Claire hada special relationship with serial fraudsters etc Kenneth Miller and Douglas Weal.

LF is the site supposed to along with Nottingham be helping Thomo get another trial using all the above dribble to allow that and so they proceeded to badger Blurb and myself and Tomcat to get more evidence of which there is none.

Sorry I must go to the Pool, I will finish this later.

To be continued

Mini

#15992 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:09 PM

Well Battleaxe

If I never thought before that you were bought in here to stalk me. I certainly do now.

You are going out of your way to bring everything to the surface that has anything to do with lF. David Butler/Hemi will be loving this.

No doubt you have the threads owners approval to do this as you are bought here especially to do it. You certainly are not here for any assistance, which is what the forum is all about.

I have no idea how you will explain yourself to the Court or me for that matter. You are stalking me and trying to make me feel uncomfortable.

Between you and David Butler and alan Thomas you make a good team. But then so did LF and Nottingham and David Butler and Alan Thomas make a good team but they got nowhere, but it took forever. This lot is not going to take forever.

Because you are stalking me and bringing forward stuff that is five years old at the least.

Mini

#15993 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2017 - 06:12 PM

Mini your imagination about interactions between various folk have nothing whatsoever to do with reality. Please desist from posting on my thread unless you are addressing ACC related matters concerning myself.

#15994 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

As a result of my disability I have not been able to carry out the normal work task activities of my previous occupation resulting in an additional injury.I have recently broken two fingers of my right dominant hand while attempting to work.

#15995 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2017 - 06:57 PM

View PostMINI, on 07 May 2017 - 05:09 PM, said:

Well Battleaxe

If I never thought before that you were bought in here to stalk me. I certainly do now.

You are going out of your way to bring everything to the surface that has anything to do with lF. David Butler/Hemi will be loving this.

No doubt you have the threads owners approval to do this as you are bought here especially to do it. You certainly are not here for any assistance, which is what the forum is all about.

I have no idea how you will explain yourself to the Court or me for that matter. You are stalking me and trying to make me feel uncomfortable.

Between you and David Butler and alan Thomas you make a good team. But then so did LF and Nottingham and David Butler and Alan Thomas make a good team but they got nowhere, but it took forever. This lot is not going to take forever.

Because you are stalking me and bringing forward stuff that is five years old at the least.

Mini

Posted Image

#15996 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:15 PM

As said earlier to you Allan there is a lot of misleading information presented to the Court by the Accident Compensation Corporation.
For a start they had the turn over from the companies as your earnings. They did not remove the taxable earnings of the other workers. That is a crime under the Crimes Act.

This was reported to you earlier but you ignore that information. There is a number of other matters in that decision in which the ACC were careless in making there statements. Each one of those is an offence.

I give you part of the policy and one must ask of they looked at injury prevention would you have increased your earnings?

Attached File(s)

#15997 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:25 PM

View PostMINI, on 07 May 2017 - 05:09 PM, said:

Well Battleaxe

Mini

Really Mini, your thoughts about me are so far off the mark you couldn't get further from the truth if you tried.

I am not going to engage with you any longer in response to the rubbish you have written about me over the past 2 days (in particular). You, like NTV, are all over the place ... like a rash ... jumping from subject to subject in your efforts to try and cause me to write anything you can use against me. Sorry but you've failed, miserably I must add.

I suggest you get medical assistance in dealing with the apparent paranoia and delusions you have about me being "bought(sic) in here to stalk" you. I am also very offended that you would think I could be used in such a way when I have suffered actual, horrific, stalking by you and your "TrollWatch" friends for months now.

Until you begin to treat me with the respect and dignity that I deserve, I will not be communicating with you any further as I consider you to not only be harassing and stalking me, but your false and defamatory statements are harmful to my health and vexatious to my spirit.

#15998 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:29 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 07 May 2017 - 06:12 PM, said:

Mini your imagination about interactions between various folk have nothing whatsoever to do with reality. Please desist from posting on my thread unless you are addressing ACC related matters concerning myself.

Thank you Alan for speaking to the truth and for telling Mini to please desist from posting messages on your thread unless she is addressing ACC related matters concerning you. This is appreciated.

#15999 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2017 - 06:22 PM

View Postdoppelganger, on 07 May 2017 - 08:15 PM, said:

As said earlier to you Allan there is a lot of misleading information presented to the Court by the Accident Compensation Corporation.
For a start they had the turn over from the companies as your earnings. They did not remove the taxable earnings of the other workers. That is a crime under the Crimes Act.

This was reported to you earlier but you ignore that information. There is a number of other matters in that decision in which the ACC were careless in making there statements. Each one of those is an offence.

I give you part of the policy and one must ask of they looked at injury prevention would you have increased your earnings?

I don't see any relationship between those so-called decision making principles and the ACC legislated criteria.

The ACC certainly did not have any company turnover concerning my earnings. There was absolutely no connection between company turnover and anything to do with me personally! Why would you think that? As I did not carry out any work of any description and never generate any earnings of any type either within companies I owned or without there was no indication of any work or any earnings by any paperwork of any sort. The ACC has more recently confirmed in the High Court that they never had any information of my working. As I have always said the ACC formers and the ACC themselves have committed perjury in both criminal and civil courts..

Why are you saying I have ignored something. I have corrected mistakes which is not ignoring anything.

Again the ACC are not entitled to have any form of "policy" as the legislation does not allow for that approach.. Legislation requires the ACC to administer the act, nothing more nothing less. The legislation speaks for itself. Having said that the ACC were required to produce regulations describing a capacity to earn in a new occupation. The ACC had accuse me of working in a new occupation because that's is what they are mentioned had happened but they had not produced the regulations required of them in the 1992 legislation until November 1997 which was before their decision letter of the August 1997 decision so they could not proceed in that way either. That left an end of incapacity but there is no indication that the ACC had ever considered an end of incapacity as there is absolutely no evidence of any kind of assessment of any sort.

#16000 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2017 - 06:26 PM

Could someone explain to me how I may upload an image

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic