ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#15941 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:51 PM

INTERFERING AGAIN

INVEIGLING HERSELF INTO THE TBP...

#ACC
#NZ POLICE
#GCSB

#15942 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:56 PM

More bullshit about Anonymousey

More accusations about Brucey...

Or are you and mikey up to computer mischief again...?

Wouldnt be the 1st time..!

#15943 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:24 PM

More bullshit about Anonymousey

More accusations about Brucey...

Or are you and mikey up to computer mischief again...?

Wouldnt be the 1st time..!

#15944 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:06 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 27 March 2017 - 09:51 PM, said:

I agree with NTV that your real life stalking behaviour and online trolling is both dangerous and demonstrates a disgraceful lack of responsibility for your irrational and unreasonable disturbed thinking & behaviour Posted Image

Posted Today, 09:51 PM

Battleaxe, on 27 March 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

Your good friend Bruce has made copies of almost everything I have posted going back some months. This is in addition to copying posts written by certain other members. He has done this over 500 times at last count in the General Lounge alone. Almost all of these copy posts have included what he terms "individual messages, many of which have verbally abused and defamed me. Now that is what is not only called stalking, but repeated cyber-stalking/trolling and cyber-bullying.

RUBBISH ... Bruceys posts are a well known successful tactic utilised the world over for trolls and toddlers :rolleyes:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

Bruceys posts are also critical updating messages for all readers and PTBs due to the ongoing risks from abusers within this forum ...

In fact I consider that you are a childish creature frequently flooding threads with snapshot behaviour upchucking material which has ZERO to do with you etc This attentionseeking behaviour clearly is demonstrating your vanity & inadequacies alongside your pitiful efforts to stalk, troll and bully numerous forumites online or IRL :ph34r:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

What I am doing, as i have previously explained (I'm sure on more than one occasion), is making "snapshot" copies of what you and your other "TrollWatch" friends write and post to the forum. Notwithstanding that Netsafe suggested I do this, I also see the necessity for doing this because certain "TrollWatch" members have deleted posts. As an example, Anonymousey has corrupted the records to a huge extent by deleting the content of a very large number of posts he has written. I have invited him to explain these deletions but he would rather explain them to the Judge I guess as there has been no response from him.

I have clearly stated that I do not believe Netsafe has ever told you to flood this forum with your useless snapshots battleaxe
= IMHO you are lying about Netsafe :angry:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

I have even provided you with links provided by this NGO Netsafe specifically addressing this issue and your disturbing activities. Netsafe also have an entire webpage to assist kiwi-peeps collecting digital evidence within multiple platforms eg bulletinboards, trademe, facebook and so on and blah blah ... ditto comparable processes will be found with many other international law enforcement authorities

FYI your snapshots should be stored on your own personal devices.

FYI you should be paying your own money & time for your own snapshot evidence.

IMHO your abuse of forum members with the ridiculous garbage that you think masquerades as some useless snapshot is contemptible outrageous irrational online activity within this unmanned forum...and IMHO you should never be able to participate within any normal forums unless your monikers are being supervised properly 24/7 ...

For the record battleaxe, I will no longer explain anything to you because I regard you as an eejit who is unable to comprehend simple material. Yep you can suck it up to where the sun dont shine because I will not be enabling any more of your extreme misinterpretations and disinformation!!

Therefore, to reinforce this simple message battleaxe, there will be NO RESPONSE to you ever online from me unless I decide first ie I will likely ignore all of your outrageous demands and deliberate toxicgaming trickery because you are a POS creature IMHO :rolleyes:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

Until this forum is closed down, my postings are now likely to occur whenever it suits me + purely to correct your lies observed within threads &or inform readers of verifiable facts etc This is because I respect readers who can always make informed decisions themselves &or come to their own opinions ...

So please stop deluding yourself NTV in thinking and believing that I have trolled and stalked you as you are very, very wrong about this

I agree with NTV that your real life stalking behaviour and online trolling is both dangerous and demonstrates a disgraceful lack of responsibility for your irrational and unreasonable disturbed thinking & behaviour :ph34r:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

FYI While I am waiting until this forum closes down .... I may update threads to assist victims of violence as there may be material information to help support strategies etc

Unfortunately with the sheer numbers of trolls & their puppets who appear to be deluded with the Dunning-Kruger complex in here ... the upside is that I expect these zeros with all of their garbage gobbing will help get this place closed down sooner rather than later...

Please note that I will now utilise the technique of ^rclick hover^ in order to blank out any abusive or irrelevant rhetoric ....

#15945 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:15 PM

WHOSE POST IS THAT?

MORE MATERIAL MANIPULATION....

WONDER ADMIN HASNT BANNED YOU INDEFINITELY FOR DRAGGING "MONEY" AWAY FROM THE FORUM...

#15946 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:23 PM

anonymousey
Posted Today, 09:51 PM

Your good friend Bruce has made copies of almost everything I have posted going back some months. This is in addition to copying posts written by certain other members. He has done this over 500 times at last count in the General Lounge alone. Almost all of these copy posts have included what he terms "individual messages, many of which have verbally abused and defamed me. Now that is what is not only called stalking, but repeated cyber-stalking/trolling and cyber-bullying.

RUBBISH ... Bruceys posts are a well known successful tactic utilised the world over for trolls and toddlers :rolleyes:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

Bruceys posts are also critical updating messages for all readers and PTBs due to the ongoing risks from abusers within this forum ...

In fact I consider that you are a childish creature frequently flooding threads with snapshot behaviour upchucking material which has ZERO to do with you etc This attentionseeking behaviour clearly is demonstrating your vanity & inadequacies alongside your pitiful efforts to stalk, troll and bully numerous forumites online or IRL :ph34r:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

What I am doing, as i have previously explained (I'm sure on more than one occasion), is making "snapshot" copies of what you and your other "TrollWatch" friends write and post to the forum. Notwithstanding that Netsafe suggested I do this, I also see the necessity for doing this because certain "TrollWatch" members have deleted posts. As an example, Anonymousey has corrupted the records to a huge extent by deleting the content of a very large number of posts he has written. I have invited him to explain these deletions but he would rather explain them to the Judge I guess as there has been no response from him.

I have clearly stated that I do not believe Netsafe has ever told you to flood this forum with your useless snapshots battleaxe
= IMHO you are lying about Netsafe :angry:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

I have even provided you with links provided by this NGO Netsafe specifically addressing this issue and your disturbing activities. Netsafe also have an entire webpage to assist kiwi-peeps collecting digital evidence within multiple platforms eg bulletinboards, trademe, facebook and so on and blah blah ... ditto comparable processes will be found with many other international law enforcement authorities

FYI your snapshots should be stored on your own personal devices.

FYI you should be paying your own money & time for your own snapshot evidence.

IMHO your abuse of forum members with the ridiculous garbage that you think masquerades as some useless snapshot is contemptible outrageous irrational online activity within this unmanned forum...and IMHO you should never be able to participate within any normal forums unless your monikers are being supervised properly 24/7 ...

For the record battleaxe, I will no longer explain anything to you because I regard you as an eejit who is unable to comprehend simple material. Yep you can suck it up to where the sun dont shine because I will not be enabling any more of your extreme misinterpretations and disinformation!!

Therefore, to reinforce this simple message battleaxe, there will be NO RESPONSE to you ever online from me unless I decide first ie I will likely ignore all of your outrageous demands and deliberate toxicgaming trickery because you are a POS creature IMHO :rolleyes:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

Until this forum is closed down, my postings are now likely to occur whenever it suits me + purely to correct your lies observed within threads &or inform readers of verifiable facts etc This is because I respect readers who can always make informed decisions themselves &or come to their own opinions ...

So please stop deluding yourself NTV in thinking and believing that I have trolled and stalked you as you are very, very wrong about this

I agree with NTV that your real life stalking behaviour and online trolling is both dangerous and demonstrates a disgraceful lack of responsibility for your irrational and unreasonable disturbed thinking & behaviour :ph34r:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

FYI While I am waiting until this forum closes down .... I may update threads to assist victims of violence as there may be material information to help support strategies etc

Unfortunately with the sheer numbers of trolls & their puppets who appear to be deluded with the Dunning-Kruger complex in here ... the upside is that I expect these zeros with all of their garbage gobbing will help get this place closed down sooner rather than later...

Please note that I will now utilise the technique of ^rclick hover^ in order to blank out any abusive or irrelevant rhetoric ....

#15947 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:38 PM

ATTENTION: Alan Thomas

Can you kindly read and reply to the message at; http://accforum.org/...post__p__242792

Thank you. Battleaxe

#15948 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:11 AM

View PostBattleaxe, on 28 March 2017 - 11:38 PM, said:

ATTENTION: Alan Thomas

Can you kindly read and reply to the message at; http://accforum.org/...post__p__242792

Thank you. Battleaxe

What's that about?

#15949 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:02 AM

You should have banned battlesxe piper and butler !

Much to your detriment..you didnt...

Havent cracked the encryption codes yet???

Ne'er mind

Legally...it can be done....

#15950 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:10 AM

SPOT ON AGAIN MINI

98 OTHERS TRIED TO HELP THOMAS...
IN THE ORIGINAL DECLINATION THREAD...

NOT WHATS LEFT AND BEEN BASTARDISED BY DESTROYING EVIDENCE

DELIBERATELY AND CONCERTEDLY DESTROYED....

IF THERE WAS NOTHING TO HIDE..
WHY DESTROY EVIDENCE?

IM SICK TO DEATH OF BEING NAMED AS A TAG TEAM MEMBER....

THERE IS NO CORRESPONDACE/EMAILS/PHONE RECORDS...NIENTE....

OF ME AT ALL IN RELATION TO THE TBP

AND YET THOMAS PERSISTS
BECAUSE "NUTTER BUTLER" FED HIM MORE
CRAP...

THE NUTTER WHO WAS GONNA SEND A GANG TO SLIT MY THROAT...
BECAUSE I STOOD UP TO HIM FOR LYING ABOUT ME.......

THOMAS AND HIS GANG/S ARENT GETTING AWAY WITH JACK SHIT THIS TIME

6 YEARS IN THE MAKING....

#15951 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:19 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 March 2017 - 04:11 AM, said:

What's that about?

It is about me and 2013. And your status as admin/access etc. Read it well. You have already answered her, but it appears she is not happy with that reply. And she accuses others of STALKING her. yeehaa thanks just what I need Battleaxe. Another bit of sly stalking and harassment of Mini

Mini

#15952 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:55 PM

View PostMINI, on 29 March 2017 - 02:19 PM, said:

It is about me and 2013. And your status as admin/access etc. Read it well. You have already answered her, but it appears she is not happy with that reply. And she accuses others of STALKING her. yeehaa thanks just what I need Battleaxe. Another bit of sly stalking and harassment of Mini

Mini

Only a nut case would imagine I have status as admin/access etc.
Why are there so many nut cases?
Do you think that if they took a vote the they would then prove I was status as admin/access etc? Or would reality prevail?

#15953 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:56 PM

NO NUTCASES THOMAS

PIPER STATED ITS ALL ABOUT YOU AND THE POLICE.....AND DOUG + PERJURY

ITS ALL ABOUT YOU "ENGAGING" WITH A CRIMINAL ELEMENT FOR HARASSMENT

IF YOU CHOOSE TO PRETEND THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON...MORE FOOL YOU...

YOU ARENT FOOLING US...

NO TBP....EVER
NO ROYAL PARDON EVER
NO PERJURY EVER....

YOUR "SHIT" HAS TRANSCENDER CYBER TO

"REAL LIFE...."

NOT JUST INVOLVED...

INSTIGATOR AND NONE TOO CLEVER ABOUT IT..

#15954 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:04 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 29 March 2017 - 03:56 PM, said:

NO NUTCASES THOMAS

PIPER STATED ITS ALL ABOUT YOU AND THE POLICE.....AND DOUG + PERJURY

ITS ALL ABOUT YOU "ENGAGING" WITH A CRIMINAL ELEMENT FOR HARASSMENT

IF YOU CHOOSE TO PRETEND THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON...MORE FOOL YOU...

YOU ARENT FOOLING US...

NO TBP....EVER
NO ROYAL PARDON EVER
NO PERJURY EVER....

YOUR "SHIT" HAS TRANSCENDER CYBER TO

"REAL LIFE...."

NOT JUST INVOLVED...

INSTIGATOR AND NONE TOO CLEVER ABOUT IT..

No you are wrong.
I was attacked buy the TagTeam.
The TagTeam is now attacking each other.
This is how we can see who belongs to the TagTeam.
Perjury and the support of perjury is the crime.

The ONLY true issue here is did I ever plan to bomb the ACC office building investigating Weal for fraud.
We only have Weal's word while he was drunk.
So why do the TagTeam support Weal's drunken recollections?
So why are the TagTeam members trying so hard to blame and argue between them selves, such as yourself.

Why is the TagTeam trying to help out the ACC with this distraction from ACC issues?
What gain do you and the other TagTeam members hope to get from ACC?

#15955 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:05 PM

View PostMINI, on 29 March 2017 - 02:19 PM, said:

Mini

Posted Today, 02:19 PM

Posted ImageAlan Thomas, on 29 March 2017 - 04:11 AM, said:

What's that about?

Mini

#15956 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:05 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 March 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

Do you think that if they took a vote the they would then prove I was status as admin/access etc? Or would reality prevail?

Posted Today, 02:55 PM

Posted ImageMINI, on 29 March 2017 - 02:19 PM, said:

Mini

http://accforum.org/...im-alan-thomas/

#15957 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:14 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 March 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

So then, Alan, assuming you are being truthful about not having any administrator rights, what gives you the right to threaten me with curtailment of my posting privileges that you are now claiming you don't have the authority or the ability to follow through? Yet another example of the cyber-bullying I have been subjected to at this website.

#15958 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:32 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 March 2017 - 05:04 PM, said:

No you are wrong.
I was attacked buy the TagTeam.
The TagTeam is now attacking each other.
This is how we can see who belongs to the TagTeam.
Perjury and the support of perjury is the crime.

The ONLY true issue here is did I ever plan to bomb the ACC office building investigating Weal for fraud.
We only have Weal's word while he was drunk.
So why do the TagTeam support Weal's drunken recollections?
So why are the TagTeam members trying so hard to blame and argue between them selves, such as yourself.

Why is the TagTeam trying to help out the ACC with this distraction from ACC issues?
What gain do you and the other TagTeam members hope to get from ACC?

Relevant questions you have raised here Alan. Of course you are not likely to get answers to them, and if you do, they will undoubtedly be blatant lies, twisted facts and corrupted truth.

I have been asking myself for a long time now how come the long standing members of the "tag team" / "TrollWatch" group did such a radical 360 degree about turn on their views and opinions of the ACC. From having very, very bad things to say about the ACC and Fairway, we now have a situation where if anyone dares to write anything that does not conform with the radicalized views and opinions of the aforementioned organisations, then they are stalked, harassed, verbally abused, and have false and defamatory statements written about them.

I think your last question ought to have been; "What gain do you and the other TagTeam members get from ACC?" This is because certain of them have openly stated that they are "whistleblowers", that the ACC is looking after them well financially speaking, and, one member even goes so far as to often imply she is in regular contact with various persons and departments of the ACC, as well as the Police and the GCSB.

#15959 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:46 PM

THE REASONS THE COPS COULDNT PROSECUTE BEFORE

ARE NOW RESOLVED...

THIS ABUSE WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO PERMEATE ANY ELSES LIVES...

AND CROSS OVER INTO

REAL LIFE

BECAUSE THOMAS WONT ACCEPT MULTIPLE COURT RULINGS AND DIRECTIONS...

GUILTY AS CHARGED X 2 AND STILL WHINING AND CONNING PEOPLE INTO HIS "INNOCENCE".......

AND ATTRACTS OTHER DROP KICK LOSERS (REMOTE CLAIMANTS) SO HE CAN PRETEND TO DISTANCE HIMSELF...

OH PULEASE...

THOMAS ALTER EGO ISNT AMUSING...

TIME FOR A COMPLETE PARADIGM SHIFT...

AWAY FROM CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR...

#15960 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:20 AM

View PostBattleaxe, on 29 March 2017 - 06:14 PM, said:

So then, Alan, assuming you are being truthful about not having any administrator rights, what gives you the right to threaten me with curtailment of my posting privileges that you are now claiming you don't have the authority or the ability to follow through? Yet another example of the cyber-bullying I have been subjected to at this website.

It is up to the mature member to point out the errors of the wayward members.
How is that hard for you to understand.

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users