ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#14901 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationNorth of Christchurch

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:04 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 March 2016 - 10:27 AM, said:

There is absolutely no possibility that you could have any evidence of any sort. You are simply lying.

However you have already told me that you have overwhelming evidence that there was a conspiracy to make false allegation with documentation been provided to you for that purpose. So will you lying then or are you lying now?

I of course have not been connected directly to any of this nonsense so have absolutely no way of knowing what went on in the minds of the tagteam of which you were one of the most active members.

After all these years Mr Thomas have you still not realized David Butler talks a load of crap?

He is very much like you Mr Alan Thomas, he wants to be seen as "da man" who knows everything and is never wrong but in reality knows absolutely nothing apart from knowing how to stir the excrement bucket!

That's our opinion!

#14902 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:07 PM

The posts that have internal quotations are very easy to manipulate

That is why, when I post, I keep a copy of my original so I can identify immediately when things I have said are changed in context...

A couple of certain people like to extrapolate words to change the meanings of what was originally scripted...for nefarious purposes..

Redfox...when will you be publishing your investigative expose and for what media organisation?

That is what you stated you were here for, in your initial postings...

After what has gone in with acc, over the last 21 years, and particularly the last 13...

I detest liars

Liars are what impacted negatively in my life
Liars have been exposed
Liars are now being held accountable for their chicanery and duplicity

And those who lie about criminal harassment will have a day In court

#14903 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:31 PM

View PostRedFox, on 05 March 2016 - 11:04 AM, said:

After all these years Mr Thomas have you still not realized David Butler talks a load of crap?

He is very much like you Mr Alan Thomas, he wants to be seen as "da man" who knows everything and is never wrong but in reality knows absolutely nothing apart from knowing how to stir the excrement bucket!

That's our opinion!

You will find Fran that Thomas nor you or anyone can provide proof of fact as to my information not being correct ,thus it is true and THAT WHAT da man has Published IS BASED ON FACTUAL DOCUMENTATION'S and the resulting barrage mess in here - of what you are correct about is the MANY LIES creating that mess ,to attempt to oppose my information's is what has created all the mess in here-MAINLY BY YOU Fran.
You could alleviate a small portion of that telling of lies / avoidance of facts yourself as to the information placed against you >>that you were in close association with Douglas prior to during the after the Bomb Plots eventual life as it is until now-and astoundingly also in with Thomas at the same time-deary me not a wonder your running scared frany.
You can do that Fran cant you and show you do have some balls with an admittance of your associations and being told by WEAL to keep quiet and well away from bringing the Police looking again at the membership ,and others but mainly Weal and Miller and of course you Fran some more
Or
You could always publicly state that Douglas Weal told lies about you
easy choice and i really cant see the point of you last eight years of nastiness avoiding this issue
Now be a good wee boy and sort that out in here as you know of NOTHING else of facts and thus that is all you have to moan about =Then FRAN You can leave the room for good Posted Image

regards

David

#14904 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 01:49 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 05 March 2016 - 12:07 PM, said:

The posts that have internal quotations are very easy to manipulate

That is why, when I post, I keep a copy of my original so I can identify immediately when things I have said are changed in context...

A couple of certain people like to extrapolate words to change the meanings of what was originally scripted...for nefarious purposes..

Redfox...when will you be publishing your investigative expose and for what media organisation?

That is what you stated you were here for, in your initial postings...

After what has gone in with acc, over the last 21 years, and particularly the last 13...

I detest liars

Liars are what impacted negatively in my life
Liars have been exposed
Liars are now being held accountable for their chicanery and duplicity

And those who lie about criminal harassment will have a day In court

My previous post has nothing to do with what I may or may not have written soon after I joined this forum NTV.

Judging by the responses at that time (in particular from an individual using the user-name "Questions" - that's not you as well is it?) it is understandable why News Media consider this forum to be a very dangerous environment in which to reveal themselves!

It was and still is for that reason those connected with the Media, or in fact undertake freelance writing on matters of interest, like the ACC, and sell their stories to the Media, do so but don't advertise that fact here.

I am informed that various members have again recently been contacted, by email, by such a Free Lance writer.

My earlier post was followed by these tweets on twitter (thanks to Popeye) - I believe the news media also got them and hopefully will start asking questions to establish whether David Butler is "da man" and has what he says he has!

Posted Image

#14905 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 02:02 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 05 March 2016 - 12:31 PM, said:

You will find Fran that Thomas nor you or anyone can provide proof of fact as to my information not being correct ,thus it is true and THAT WHAT da man has Published IS BASED ON FACTUAL DOCUMENTATION'S and the resulting barrage mess in here - of what you are correct about is the MANY LIES creating that mess ,to attempt to oppose my information's is what has created all the mess in here-MAINLY BY YOU Fran.
You could alleviate a small portion of that telling of lies / avoidance of facts yourself as to the information placed against you >>that you were in close association with Douglas prior to during the after the Bomb Plots eventual life as it is until now-and astoundingly also in with Thomas at the same time-deary me not a wonder your running scared frany.
You can do that Fran cant you and show you do have some balls with an admittance of your associations and being told by WEAL to keep quiet and well away from bringing the Police looking again at the membership ,and others but mainly Weal and Miller and of course you Fran some more
Or
You could always publicly state that Douglas Weal told lies about you
easy choice and i really cant see the point of you last eight years of nastiness avoiding this issue
Now be a good wee boy and sort that out in here as you know of NOTHING else of facts and thus that is all you have to moan about =Then FRAN You can leave the room for good Posted Image

regards

David

Why do you not post your question/s on the other forum (accforum dot nz) David Butler?

You may get a response from Blurb on that forum because he certainly cannot respond to your questions here can he?

#14906 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 02:12 PM

View PostRedFox, on 05 March 2016 - 01:49 PM, said:

My previous post has nothing to do with what I may or may not have written soon after I joined this forum NTV.

Judging by the responses at that time (in particular from an individual using the user-name "Questions" - that's not you as well is it?) it is understandable why News Media consider this forum to be a very dangerous environment in which to reveal themselves!

It was and still is for that reason those connected with the Media, or in fact undertake freelance writing on matters of interest, like the ACC, and sell their stories to the Media, do so but don't advertise that fact here.

I am informed that various members have again recently been contacted, by email, by such a Free Lance writer.

My earlier post was followed by these tweets on twitter (thanks to Popeye) - I believe the news media also got them and hopefully will start asking questions to establish whether David Butler is "da man" and has what he says he has!

Posted Image

You really should show ya have some balls for once and ask the acc /Justice minister yourself Fran and come back with the answers. It has already been sighted in here that Claire Hollis has referred to in the manner she has thus accused of the documents in my possession as being from ACC and has said altho no business of hers asking acc of whom provided me with documents that she is looking Asking of as to  How where  from whom the  documents she refers to as coming from so the ACC Minister WOULD OF COURSE BE INTERESTED IN THAT ISSUE you also raise with her Fran and you have notified her on this matter ,already raised by Hollis,and of course have the freelance journalist contact me for the information they would require to provide answers to questions whatever they may be as no one else has thus can NOT provide my information -and most Certainly NOT YOU.
David

#14907 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 02:36 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 05 March 2016 - 10:48 AM, said:

David Butler has just admitted in para two that he has with held documents that would have assisted Thomas in court.

Interesting stuff, here today.

Mini

#14908 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 03:50 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 05 March 2016 - 02:12 PM, said:

<removed by RedFox>

and of course have the freelance journalist contact me for the information they would require to provide answers to questions whatever they may be as no one else has thus can NOT provide my information -and most Certainly NOT YOU.
David

Sorry about the delay in responding David Butler, I was waiting for an admin of the other accforum dot nz to provide an excerpt of the email they received.

Obviously I don't want to follow in your footsteps or those of Alan Thomas by breaching someone's privacy, so any identifying information of the sender has been omitted. Fyi the email was not marked as being confidential.

I’ve got totally bogged down reading your forum and I was wondering if one of you could reply and let me know from your experience of running the forum what are the issues that surprise new claimants to ACC the most. I’m sure there are many.

As you can see Mr Butler, the request has absolutely nothing to do with you nor with Alan Thomas!

Sorry to burst your grossly inflated bubble :)

More free publicity for Blurb's accforum dot nz & Tomcat's and FreeFallnz accfocus dot org

Keeping everything transparent, including the names and contact details of accforum dot nz & accfocus dot org admins and moderators certainly does pay good dividends.

#14909 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:05 PM

View PostMINI, on 05 March 2016 - 02:36 PM, said:

David Butler has just admitted in para two that he has with held documents that would have assisted Thomas in court.

Interesting stuff, here today.

Mini

Maybe you should read the post properly Claire and not look the fool you really are
Of course there were are documents as described
All been publicly stated in here many times and Thomas has them along with Cookie and mr plod
and the courts.
What your concerns are apart from shit stirring with malice,who knows as you cant knowPosted Image

David.

#14910 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2016 - 03:14 AM

View PostRedFox, on 05 March 2016 - 02:02 PM, said:

Why do you not post your question/s on the other forum (accforum dot nz) David Butler?

You may get a response from Blurb on that forum because he certainly cannot respond to your questions here can he?

Some say he was banned from here ,but some say apparently not due to the content and grammatical content of publishing's still going up in here ,so the answer to you is -He can easily respond in here.

David.Posted Image

#14911 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:44 AM

Considering the person who referenced another forum has stated ownership..
And that person knows exactly who I am

As stated liars are caught out eventually

Then seeing harassing tweets on Twitter, without plausible facts, is just as demented as this whole thread

There is NOTHING on this forum that would offer a Royal Prerogative of Mercy

No evidence, no new expose, nothing.

Just taunts, supposition, misquoted and twisted posts, and the removal of over 700 pages in this thread alone

Not to mention other threads that have been tampered with, and evidence destroyed

Cluckbaiting on the case of Arthur Alan Thomas to gain notoriety and increased stats...
Again to try and add value to a place where freedom of speech became criminal abuse

The current admin and trustees should be most concerned...

And so should the person who keeps linking / highlighting tweets when there has been no investigation.

#14912 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:33 AM

Not Their Victim

As the ACC cancelled my claim and prosecuted for fraud based on their assertion that they possessed information that I was working
but
have now told the High Court that they never had any information describing a single work task activity at any material time

How is it that you are claiming "There is NOTHING on this forum that would offer a Royal Prerogative of Mercy"?

Obviously if there is no basis for the ACC to cancel my claim or prosecuted for fraud by the fact that there was no information that there is every prospect that all decisions will have to be set aside and that my entitlements be restored with interest, with an apology and even compensation for the harm they have done to my reputation which is evident by your attitude towards me. In other words the more you rant and rave the way you do well compensation I can expect to get.

#14913 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2016 - 04:42 PM

all acts state convicted criminals do not gain from their crimes

you have been convicted twice of 2 separate crimes

the legislation states you will NOT GET A PAYOUT FROM ACC, acc legislation and crimes acts...

FACTS.....are not defamation!!!

way too clever for you lad.....

#14914 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:50 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 07 March 2016 - 04:42 PM, said:

the legislation states you will NOT GET A PAYOUT FROM ACC, acc legislation and crimes acts...

How about show proof of your claim of appropriate section specifically defining that Mr Thomas has crossed a threash hold of entitlement exlcuding him from rightful entitlement.
(I'm going to relay this information you provide as proof to YOUR mentor Tomcat, the most prolific CRIMINAL I've ever had the disgust to see the number of con victions he is accumulating.
Otherwise it is merely more harassment with lies in order to hurt his feelings like you try and do every day.:wacko:/>
Delusional Turd...:rolleyes:/>

#14915 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:05 PM

View PostREX, on 07 March 2016 - 06:50 PM, said:

How about show proof of your claim of appropriate section specifically defining that Mr Thomas has crossed a threash hold of entitlement exlcuding him from rightful entitlement.
(I'm going to relay this information you provide as proof to YOUR mentor Tomcat, the most prolific CRIMINAL I've ever had the disgust to see the number of con victions he is accumulating.
Otherwise it is merely more harassment with lies in order to hurt his feelings like you try and do every day.
Delusional Turd...

:ph34r:/>:rolleyes:/>:lol:/>. HEY B.BANDIT REX.
You would have to be the most prolific delusional pervert to ever to oooze itself on this site.
Go self fornicate some place else FOOL.

#14916 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:00 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 07 March 2016 - 04:42 PM, said:

You clearly don't understand the ACC Act

#14917 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2016 - 07:40 AM

I dont need to understand anything lol....

acc lawyers have already interpreted the law correctly

the law is clear

when on acc, you dont rip them off, and then in an act of revenge plan to blow up the building...

whoever signed the production orders, ie acc, means they were the paymaster....

the paymaster does NOT have to compensate you for crimes against them....

#14918 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:40 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 07 March 2016 - 08:00 PM, said:

You clearly don't understand the ACC Act

Excuse me Thomas, BUT

An Act to use a document to Name and lie about someone is defamation. Especially if the document used to retrieve the name is a court document that is not meant to be used in that manner.

So are you saying you did not know the Acts when you put the full name of Mini onto this thread and lied about her?

Don't call on others re the law when you have a known record of winning zip doodle in the courts many times.

Mini

#14919 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2016 - 09:24 AM

View Postnot their victim, on 08 March 2016 - 07:40 AM, said:

the law is clear

when on acc, you dont rip them off, and then in an act of revenge plan to blow up the building...

How then do you explain Judge Beattie's decision that in the case of a claimant who could not returned to his preinjury occupation as a painter because of his brain injury yet worked up to 70 hours per week as a truck driver was on ERC and after being imprisoned for double dipping and having his ERC cancelled hackers ERC reinstated after coming out of prison?

The position that Judge Beattie took was that even though he was double dipping the ACC could not cancel his ERC entitlements simply because he was working as a question of the end it was incapacity in his original occupation had not been addressed by the ACC despite that he was working up to 70 hours per week in a different job. Judge Beattie took the position that the ACC were required to continue funding is ERC and reinstate is ERC back to the time it was cancelled as working was entirely irrelevant to the legislated criteria.

I think what the judge was getting at is that if a claimant was working and earning while incapacitated to return to their old occupation the ACC can only Late abatement of earnings as work does not mean an end of incapacity in itself.

NTV it seems that the ACC had taken a rather intuitive approach to the issue whereby they may have been tempted into thinking that he was not incapacitated to work because he was working. Now if you think about it, the man had a brain injury and was driving a heavy truck up to 70 hours a week was Dr told them that he should not be working with such an injury.

We have a situationWith this man had been to prison because he was convicted of committing a crime against the ACC yet a judge comes along and says that he is still entitled to is ERC. Does this mean that he has not committed a crime for taking his ERC without being entitled to it. Of course not as he was entitled. so how do we eexplain this conundrum? Quite simply when the ACC somehow suspected intuitively that he could work because he was working for the ACC is required to do by the legislation is to arrange for an independent assessment so as to determine whether the medical certificates were provided in error or dishonestly. The ACC staff members are simply not entitled to reach their own intuitive conclusions as legislation does not permit it. The ACC are required by that legislation to seek third-party information. In this situation it should have been obvious to the ACC that a brain injured person should not be driving a heavy truck and in the interest of public safety should have interceded on behalf of the public whereby they help the claimant not drive the truck which of course may involve rehabilitation into a new occupation was actually safe.

NTV I do notice that with what you write it is very much based on your intuition rather than a solid knowledge of legislation which is somewhat similar to the ACC policy approach. The lesson given to the ACC and like-minded persons here is strip away the arrogance and self obsession based on power and focus on the obedience to legislation by only relying upon information sources from the qualified and experienced information sources that the ACC requires.

You wrote of a concept that the ACC have had a crime committed against them by me yet the ACC themselves have no knowledge of what that crime is. As previously stated the ACC cancelled my claim and prosecuted for fraud on the basis that they had information that I was working. They never produced any information of any type describing a single work task activity at any material time rendering it impossible for me to defend myself. all the ACC did was bring in a few of the informants who told the court that they thought I was working without knowing what I was doing with my time. It seems that they thought I was working because I owned a number of businesses. It is true that I was seen having discussions with numerous people and was a director of numerous companies but that in itself does not mean that I was working in a manner that has any relationship to the word work in the ACC legislation. What I could have been observed doing was complying with the ACC ultimatum to produce business plans law have my earnings compensation suspended. The ACC case management unit failed to tell the ACC fraud unit this very important fact which may have led to numerous people making unsubstantiated assumptions followed by the ACC relying upon those assumptions to make allegations. So what is it that I meant to have done wrong and what could I have done differently?

#14920 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2016 - 09:27 AM

View Postnot their victim, on 08 March 2016 - 07:40 AM, said:

the law is clear

NTV if you are concerned about someone seeking revenge against the ACC you ought to contact the police about Douglas weal who sought to frighten the ACC staff that were investigating him for fraud by accusing me of acting on his behalf as his Patsy. You do not need to be a rocket scientist to draw such a very reasonable conclusion particularly since I have no connection whatsoever to the ACC offices investigating Douglas weal for fraud. You will be able to tell the police about this site and all the information and it that demonstrates the very dangerous predicament the ACC are. I suggest that you should do this because no one will listen to me and the fact that you seem to have quite an interest in this matter of ACC safety.

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users