ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#14881 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:05 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 04 March 2016 - 09:35 AM, said:

Mini David Butler has stated many times that he investigated the surrounding facts concerning the accusations made by Douglas weal and others concerning the blowing up of the ACC
That is A VERY WELL KNOWN FACT Thomas
It s a fact that i also spent a great deal of investigation time and money investigating YOU ,AND ALL THE ISSUEs INVOLVING YOU re the Bomb Plot. and the Fraud case issues.

officers investigating him for fraud entirely on its own account.
Not sure what gave you that idea to accuse of Thomas It was you that was going to blow up the ACC Which the court found you guilty of.

He did not and does not need to consult me and further I confirm that he did not.

I spent a great deal of time consulting with you Thomas Over 10 [Ten] years of it .

David Butler recognising and confirming to me personally (recorded) that he was convinced I was completely innocent of the accusations made against me.
You wordsmith misleadingly re that info Thomas and im not going to get into another long number of years debating that issue in here
However what I will say you were Allowed to act and do as you did as i needed to have your pattern of behavior confirmed on tape and also in documented form , as to how you were going about getting what you wanted said to be used for your defence via very devious means AND In court > YOULL BE SHOWN UP ON THAT ISSUE.

The WORDSMITHER Thomas STRIKES AGAIN THERE.

David

#14882 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:18 AM

View PostMINI, on 04 March 2016 - 10:00 AM, said:

But he has changed his mind against whether you are innocent or not now Mr Butler.

You have proof of this Claire Hollis-?
Big change indeed.
What change would that be then?

WOnder why it took him so long to realise the thruth,

You wonder Yet Claire You have stated as fact as to ow what you can only Wonder apon Strange when you have already accused to your ones that matter all yo ucan now wonder about.

or was it just that he couldn't be seen to have all that documentation for nefarious reason eh??
You accuse there Claire so i do hope you have more than your wonderment as facts to back yourself up OTHERWISE YOU IN DE POOS DEEPLY

I have already noted that has crossed your thought pattern as well.
Only a fool re accuses of what Thomas [and others] come/s up with = Thought youd a figured that one out long ago Claire

Mini

Claire Hollis
Again one can only comment , that you are well and truly been hooked into the Smoke and Mirrors ,and have not a clue what your doing.Posted Image

David.

#14883 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:25 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 04 March 2016 - 11:50 AM, said:

My response and blue

Most of your content within the above post is bollocks and not worth the effort to reproduce it in full.
The main issue is THOMAS
i DO HAVE EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE GUILTY
I HAVE READ THE Judges decisions that you were Guilty and sentenced on the verdict as such.
WHAT MORE DO I or Others NEED ?
Certainly not all your bullshit/ bollocks and misleading/ lies you spout out here which is of no consequence at all in any legal sense,

DavidPosted Image

#14884 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:44 AM

View PostMINI, on 04 March 2016 - 12:26 PM, said:

I suppose that one person is your good self Mr Thomas?

there is a connection between you and Butler you needed the emails from Weal. You have just said so. You have already admitted that what Butler had was from Weal. So a connection is well made between you and Butler by the round of emails etc that took place while you were in Court. That is very clear. It is also stated between Butter and another on the video.
I fail to see your ratioanale Calire re the above
What is you problem re me and Thomas and Who was to stop us dealing with each other.
There is no doubt about a connection between me and Thomas and there has been since 2006 era
Yes Thomas wanted the documents i had
he was offered them to be received lagally via my legals to which he never undertoiok to uplift them all
He also tried very hard to have them sent dorectly to himself so he could sieve the info before he let on to his legals what he had,
As his legal wrote and told me -They Cant have anything that Harmed Thomas in view of the court.
he wanted badly to go thru everything / demanded immediate possession of my computers etc to have looked at by himself where apon ALL he was looking for really Not the weal mails as they just drop them all in the same pile of the shite -but what he was looking for -Was that elusive ,what he calls conspirarcy he wanted to throw in /at the courts as hios only defence as he couldnt defend anything esle at all
he LOST THAT ISSUE WITH ME as ive said it all went via my legals or he got f all.

The connection with the video guy, (not butler) the other one, is actually connect with you not only through the October 2013 post you made to me, to do what the investigator you said he was, says for me to do. Like that's likely after I had been on LF sight as a tax cheat and conspirator for nearly two years by that time. AND please don't forget the message you sent to LF of which I have a copy of them replying to your message. This message was before the Oct 2013 post to me, it was in early 2013 and I have a copy of it.
TherE CALIRE YOUR BELIEVING IN NOTHING but what you can see NOT WHAT REALITY ACTUALLY WAS/IS AND THE SmOKE and MIRRORS EFFECT HAS YOU RUNNING ROUND AS THE BLIND MICES AGAIN.

So please quit saying I have no evidence and also quit saying you were not involved with the other two, or is that three and a couple of aka's.
Your Pleading ,saying Please now Posted Imageso you want others to tell LIES so you dont show as the Liar My how the world falls around you when the waters far to deep for you Claire

The truth always comes out. Might take time, but it will happen.
you bet it wil Calire AND YU LOSE THEN

And just because I ask Dave Butler to explain his lies to Blurb,
What Lies t Blurb do yo accuse of now Claire?

does not mean there is any Tag Team. I ask because I want the answers, if anyone else happens to benefit from the information, well so be it.
Again you state fr years accuse and on the basis o do know and have the facts
And now you say you want the answers for others benifit
The Only one here that wants the /any benefit of answers to what YOU DONT KNOW >>IS YOU Claire

Also quit saying you were not involved, it is quite clear you were, or you wouldn't know what you do.
More telling Thomas to say- to suit your own already false assumptions /accusations and information's
That Claire -is what Thomas does .

Deary me Claire Your really getting desperate now
Mini

Here Again ,i must place you as Claire Hollis as your not being allowed to BULLY / attempt to Intimidate myself and others and to hide behind mini whilst you make seriously wrong false accusations against me in public Claire
YOU KNOW THE RULES HERE

Fancy pleading to others to tell lies so you dont look the LiAR.
What a real hoot this is turning out to be . Bet the Minister of ACC and Justice be pleased as punch when you update them on your position- I will be doing that 1st thing on Monday as well -so dont tell more porkys to them again Claire.
Remember- My being in possession of Memorandum documents are your downfall here -BIG TIME AT THAT .

David .

#14885 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 09:17 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 04 March 2016 - 11:45 AM, said:

My response in blue

Replying to your /blue Mr ?Thomas

You would be a witness in court for Mr Butler!!

That would be great, there is the chance to cross examine you, mind you, you are one of the main players, so you would be there anyway! And we all know you both lie, so the Judge will see through you I am sure.

You can not have a private and confidential discussion with someone, that means all the information you are giving this person is getting slammed on a site which identifies and lies about these people. This information then becomes evidential evidence of criminal harassment. So it is not perfectly legal as you say! If it was the ACCforum would not have received the documentation that my lawyer sent through the provider of the net.

You say you had no role to play in this 'investigation'..............bullsdust, as soon as you got back from house arrest you made up Blurb and I separate threads, so that others could use them to post our 'argy bargy'.

I say your actions show you set out to mark us as easy pickings for the LF and other akas that were made up from the time you got back in Noveember 2012, from house arrest.

I say you all made an untelligent attempt to defame a lot of ACCforums members.....you answer with there are no facts to support you hypothesis.................I say you are wrong to consider there are no facts. They have been used once and they will be used again, only more so, next time.

Disregarding the fact that you have no idea what my hypothesis is, as you are not a Admin, so you say then you do not know if my awareness of your post in Oct 2013 is 'entirely irrelevant to it', or not. Not only is it entirely relevant but so it the fact that you messaged LF to tell them you were back from house arrest long before this date. You knew exactly what was going on Alan Thomas.

The fact that you answer my statement of the tapes and your utterences re October 2013 with a attack on me for not failing to report to the police knowledge of these crimes or information pertaining to a criminal trial is an offence therefore cooperation with those investigating such crimes is to be encouraged.

Your investigator had called me a tax cheat, conspirator to have you lose money!! (your quite able to lose it yourself without any help from me. And lots of other nasty things on LF which you promptly post on this threat, making the words your own and adding more to the post, header and footer of your own ravings.

Why on earth should I have approached anyone when I had no evidence of anything?? You are dreaming if you ever expected me to cooperate with a criminal entity from another site, whom I know nothing about and should not even have me anywhere near LF site as I had never been into it previously to Jan 2012. I do not know and have had nothing to do with this person. The lies are pretty daming, and you using them is making you very tied into their and Butlers attack on me.

You say you do not know who Rex is.!! I do not believe you. We will get that sorted soon enough.

I am not engaged with anyone. What you consider a 'tagteam', is people who simply think alike, and can read the lies and deceiption, and come to same conclusion as I do. That's why most of them have taken off to other sites. Because you are liars. And that I can prove. I suggest that if the truth stress's you, you should not come on here. I have suggested this before when you went missing for awhile.

I do not have and association with any of your so-called 'tag-teams' There are some that have a common purpose because they have be lied about on this site and LF and therefor are following their rights that they have by law. That does not make them a tag-team. I think you will find given time that they rely on different facts than I do. Even I can read this in the writings put up here.

You should really believe in luck, if not that, then karma is essential in your position. You have not won a case against ACC and you really need some good karma to come your way. This plan of yours, Butlers and Nottingham, if not a couple more has nothing to be gained for you. It only has something to be gained for those that have so blatently been named, defamed, lied about, ridiculed, threatened and more, on this site and LF. These are the victims that David Butler made it possible to have so horribly shamed in here and other sites,

Don't you worry about my distress, I have another life than this one. It takes me away for nice rests which keep me sane. I have said all along that I am here until all my stuff comes down. That is all I ever wanted, but you wanted my house and other belongings didn't you, through trying to be able to say I am harassing you. I do not change my mind very often and I certainly haven't since January 2012.

You carry on believing my belief systems are ill-conceived. And I will carry on doing what is necessary from my end.

Mini

#14886 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 09:28 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 05 March 2016 - 12:44 AM, said:

Here Again ,i must place you as Claire Hollis as your not being allowed to BULLY / attempt to Intimidate myself and others and to hide behind mini whilst you make seriously wrong false accusations against me in public Claire
YOU KNOW THE RULES HERE

What a real hoot this is turning out to be . Bet the Minister of ACC and Justice be pleased as punch when you update them on your position- I will be doing that 1st thing on Monday as well -so dont tell more porkys to them again Claire.
Remember- My being in possession of Memorandum documents are your downfall here -BIG TIME AT THAT .

David .

Looky looky at all the deleted blue print of Thomas posts to me eh??!

Now watch and see if they change from being blank to anything he may think relevant.

New one folks, save posts even though it says nothing (against the forum rules), to be used at a later date. Bet you if I contact admin about him breaking the rules of this good forum, nothing will be done.

Mini

#14887 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 09:46 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 05 March 2016 - 12:44 AM, said:

YOU KNOW THE RULES HERE

David .

Roll on Monday. They may be interested in the Memorandum doucuments as well David Butler.

lets see who they believe eh?

A physco who wants to pull their favourite forum apart or a victim of the most avid abuse that has been put out in this and others sites with lies all over it to see. Not to mention threats of harm.

Go on big boy, do it!!

Mini

Mini

#14888 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 09:55 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 05 March 2016 - 12:05 AM, said:

The WORDSMITHER Thomas STRIKES AGAIN THERE.

David

It is Ok David,Thomas actually lies about the question of you involment with each other, when he says in a recent post, that you did not have any connection. he then goes on to say that all your connections with other were recorded.

So he is sort of a bit wibbly wobbly on this one.

Mini

#14889 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:04 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 04 March 2016 - 01:21 PM, said:

Mini bridging one fact with another by way of assumption and extrapolation does not make facts but simply more speculation for you to become embroiled in.

Talking with you Thomas is not my submission. It doesn't have to show you anything other than what I want it too!

Hard luck.

Mini

#14890 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:27 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 05 March 2016 - 12:25 AM, said:

Most of your content within the above post is bollocks and not worth the effort to reproduce it in full.
The main issue is THOMAS
i DO HAVE EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE GUILTY
I HAVE READ THE Judges decisions that you were Guilty and sentenced on the verdict as such.
WHAT MORE DO I or Others NEED ?
Certainly not all your bullshit/ bollocks and misleading/ lies you spout out here which is of no consequence at all in any legal sense,

DavidPosted Image

There is absolutely no possibility that you could have any evidence of any sort. You are simply lying.

However you have already told me that you have overwhelming evidence that there was a conspiracy to make false allegation with documentation been provided to you for that purpose. So will you lying then or are you lying now?

I of course have not been connected directly to any of this nonsense so have absolutely no way of knowing what went on in the minds of the tagteam of which you were one of the most active members.

#14891 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:30 AM

View PostMINI, on 05 March 2016 - 09:55 AM, said:

It is Ok David,Thomas actually lies about the question of you involment with each other, when he says in a recent post, that you did not have any connection. he then goes on to say that all your connections with other were recorded.

So he is sort of a bit wibbly wobbly on this one.

Mini

Mini your wibbly wobblyness is getting worse in as much as you are taking to unrelated issues in order to extract material from each to provide you with the answer you want. Either you are incredibly stupid or incredibly deceitful. Let the readers decide

#14892 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:32 AM

View PostMINI, on 05 March 2016 - 10:04 AM, said:

Talking with you Thomas is not my submission. It doesn't have to show you anything other than what I want it too!

Hard luck.

Mini

In such matters the law protects me from maniacs like you

#14893 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:34 AM

View PostMINI, on 05 March 2016 - 09:28 AM, said:

Looky looky at all the deleted blue print of Thomas posts to me eh??!

Now watch and see if they change from being blank to anything he may think relevant.

New one folks, save posts even though it says nothing (against the forum rules), to be used at a later date. Bet you if I contact admin about him breaking the rules of this good forum, nothing will be done.

Mini

Wrong theoretical nonsense from you again Claire
I requoted with MY responses to YOUR original post and there i s nothing deleted by me of Thomas at all
Thomas's own requote with his blue responses to you is still THERE and thats his response
Mine was mine to the same load of bollocks from you

DavidPosted Image

#14894 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:44 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 March 2016 - 10:32 AM, said:

In such matters the law protects me from maniacs like you

What law is that Thomo, The one you use to win all your cases?

Do your damdest!! You have to get past me and a few others first.

Mini

#14895 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:44 AM

View PostMINI, on 05 March 2016 - 09:46 AM, said:

Roll on Monday. They may be interested in the Memorandum doucuments as well David Butler.
Why would i need to disclose the memorandum to them Claire ?

lets see who they believe eh?
You wil find that IT IS NOT GOING T BE YOU ANYMORE Claire

A physco who wants to pull their favourite forum apart or a victim of the most avid abuse that has been put out in this and others sites with lies all over it to see. Not to mention threats of harm.
A Nice self analysis of yourself there Claire Thanks for that one

Go on big boy, do it!!
tut tut there Claire-Posted Image Dont get so angry when your in a jam-sit back and look at the mess your in be a much far better idea.

Mini

Mini

#14896 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:48 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 March 2016 - 10:27 AM, said:

There is absolutely no possibility that you could have any evidence of any sort. You are simply lying.
YES i have as do others-the evidence the court used to convict you whatever else would you think is needed Thomas

However you have already told me that you have overwhelming evidence that there was a conspiracy to make false allegation with documentation been provided to you for that purpose. So will you lying then or are you lying now?
Correct there is was documents to be used for that purpose Thomas
rather late now to moan about it.

I of course have not been connected directly to any of this nonsense so have absolutely no way of knowing what went on in the minds of the tagteam of which you were one of the most active members.
You have been directly connected-As YOU HAVE POSSESSION OF DOCUMENTS THAT SHOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU STATE YOU DONT KNOW
More bullshit from you Thomas

#14897 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNorth of Christchurch

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:52 AM

Certainly does create confusion when one or two members of this forum respond within the post they have quoted!

It is very surprising that our forums (alleged) rule enforcer (the net coach nz) hasn't voiced/posted his concerns yet and made a ruling on the matter!

#14898 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:02 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 March 2016 - 10:30 AM, said:

Mini your wibbly wobblyness is getting worse in as much as you are taking to unrelated issues in order to extract material from each to provide you with the answer you want. Either you are incredibly stupid or incredibly deceitful. Let the readers decide

Thomas you have been part of a gang which has questioned my mental stability often.

So what do you reakon eh?? Were you previously just making noises, cause you had no more sheet to throw at me, or are you actually now admitting that Mini is really good at some things. She can actually play our game quite well??

I don't really care what your thoughts are and I must go do other stuff. But it is interesting that you should now hang a 'deceitful' tag on me. Is there anymore tags you can hang on me that are spiteful, vicacious, meanspirited, and untrue, you have left out. You actually called me 'crazy' on this thread previously, so whats changed your mind?

I am pretty sure the readers have already made up their minds.

Mini

#14899 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:03 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 March 2016 - 10:30 AM, said:

Thomas you have been part of a gang which has questioned my mental stability often.

So what do you reakon eh?? Were you previously just making noises, cause you had no more sheet to throw at me, or are you actually now admitting that Mini is really good at some things. She can actually play our game quite well??

I don't really care what your thoughts are and I must go do other stuff. But it is interesting that you should now hang a 'deceitful' tag on me. Is there anymore tags you can hang on me that are spiteful, vicacious, meanspirited, and untrue, you have left out. You actually called me 'crazy' on this thread previously, so whats changed your mind?

I am pretty sure the readers have already made up their minds.

Mini

#14900 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:03 AM

View PostRedFox, on 05 March 2016 - 10:52 AM, said:

Certainly does create confusion when one or two members of this forum respond within the post they have quoted!

It is very surprising that our forums (alleged) rule enforcer hasn't voiced his concerns yet/made a ruling on the matter!

Seems that you and everyone can read it well enough Fran to come back with responses ,so what you see is what you get
much of a need more than anything as its hard /actually impossible to respond to all the bollocks in a main post box ,without responding directly to /thus beneath it so Fran ,

like it or lump it

david

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users