ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#14801 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:41 PM

Report it to admin

"Thomas /post 15061 has basically identified YOU as redfox /and its clear as from your style content themes of prose wordings etc that you are Blurb ,which you stuffed up when redfox first joined and identified yourself to a number of members IN PUBLIC ,thus would really still be Fran who sent the pms to him in a prior posting you fool ,=so Redfox has well passed its valid use by date use by you frannyboy so now come back with some facts as the real Fran and dont be a wimp."

#14802 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 February 2016 - 08:05 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 28 February 2016 - 06:38 PM, said:

David you make it your daily mission in life to rob me of any form of confidentiality that I might dream of along with Fran Mini Weal and others not to forget the ACC.

Alan

So now you moan yet have not a care in the world about others
youve been offered al the help you could have -You have had the last 8 years to tidy this place up along with your own issues out here and havnt done a thing of reasonableness at all there -actually youve heavily promoted the crap carrying on Alan which i suspect is what you want and are doing when reading your prose ,one recent one really showed that to be the case -its your forum and your rules thomas ,you allow what goes on and if i have to respond to the daily crap then so be it and if the forums run amok on you- dont blame me .
Thats doing as blurb ,blaming everyone else for your own stupidity alan.

DavidPosted Image

#14803 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 February 2016 - 08:16 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 28 February 2016 - 06:41 PM, said:

Report it to admin

"Thomas /post 15061 has basically identified YOU as redfox /and its clear as from your style content themes of prose wordings etc that you are Blurb ,which you stuffed up when redfox first joined and identified yourself to a number of members IN PUBLIC ,thus would really still be Fran who sent the pms to him in a prior posting you fool ,=so Redfox has well passed its valid use by date use by you frannyboy so now come back with some facts as the real Fran and dont be a wimp."

WHY play games out here like that Alan-I KNOW THAT YOU are very well aware of whom redfox is Alan as you have the ability /data techno gears to know that and known for a long time who redfox is along with knowing whom most others are in here and where the operate from and with what equipment and isp they use

so dont play games out here making out ya an ordinary member as your NOT

Feigning no partaking / knowledge of nothing that your not is just bollocks Alan.
I had Snoopys IncPosted Image sorting that out long ago to know whats up mate. and it showed your right up there.

David

#14804 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNorth of Christchurch

Posted 28 February 2016 - 09:12 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 28 February 2016 - 06:23 PM, said:

It was not Confidential just because you think it was dumb ass

View PostAlan Thomas, on 28 February 2016 - 06:27 PM, said:

You never had any rights to Confidential PM in this case

View PostAlan Thomas, on 28 February 2016 - 06:40 PM, said:

I never agreed to you attacking me so there was no confidential PM

When I am sent communications as for example such as an email or letter and it is clearly marked as being "Confidential" I abide by that and keep the information Confidential Mr Thomas!

When I am sent Confidential information concerning the identity of REX I keep that knowledge to myself Mr Thomas, that's what the word "Confidential" means!

You have clearly shown everyone that you can't be trusted with claimants personal information, as like claimants injury files!

You have been asked to identify the "abuse" within those personal messages that you received.

Which part of those messages were abusive Mr Thomas?

If you really want to know what abuse and harassment really is and the real effects of abuse and harassment on real vulnerable claimants (that excludes you) then ask some of the real claimants here on the accforum.org that have been, and still are being, continuously abused, harassed, threatened and defamed by you and your trolls here on this forum, and on the various blogs that suddenly popped up around the internet during and since your release from 9 months of Home Detention Mr Thomas!

And all that abuse, threats, harassment and intimidation targeted at a select group of members was and still is based on the lies you spin!

The only abuse you have ever experienced is when you bashed yourself up and then posted photos of your self-inflected cuts and bruises here on the forum so people will think you're the victim and feel sorry for you!

Grow up and get a life Mr Thomas instead of destroying the lives of others with your lies, abuse, harassment, threats and blackmail!

Banning members so they can't post the truth about you, your trolls, and this forum, won't make the pending legal action disappear Alan! You have our word on that!

#14805 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 February 2016 - 10:59 PM

View PostRedFox, on 28 February 2016 - 09:12 PM, said:

***REPORTED***

The allegations you just stated in the public section of accforum has been not supported at all and I'm pretty sure the admin will see it fitting you are now going to be banned.

***Report***

Hi admin

I hope you agree with that I think its past the time that the abuse,threats,bullying and false accusations that are unsupported of Mr Alan Thomas is curtailed.

There is better things for genuine members to be doing than defending themselves from Fran Van Helmond/Redfox and the rest of the hate filled tagteam.

They try sell acc related sites through the message system, (proof can be sent if admin wishes to act on the information provided) threaten the use of police intervention,slander, bully and name genuine members, make false accusations naming members, circumvent the rules daily, lie, scam and promote their own competing copycat websites, Where they (BLURB/REDFOX/TOMCAT etc) cause, remove members only section robust discussion, and post omitted portions of data in order attempting discrace/by defamation of members, this great site and the administration of. (Thats just off the top of my first thoughts of recall over the last month).

There are some good hearted genuine knowledgeable "Rational" members remaining who I don't want to see go away because of this criminal harassment..(Thats what it is !!)

Good fellow I feel it also isn't fair on the injured help seekers, to be confronted with this blatant rule/law circumvention of internet use when arriving at out oasis.

We genuine members who want to see survival of accforum will support your decisions for intervention.

Regards

REX

#14806 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 February 2016 - 11:11 PM

View PostRedFox, on 28 February 2016 - 09:12 PM, said:

When I am sent communications as for example such as an email or letter and it is clearly marked as being "Confidential" I abide by that and keep the information Confidential Mr Thomas!

When I am sent Confidential information concerning the identity of REX I keep that knowledge to myself Mr Thomas, that's what the word "Confidential" means!

You have clearly shown everyone that you can't be trusted with claimants personal information, as like claimants injury files!

You have been asked to identify the "abuse" within those personal messages that you received.

Which part of those messages were abusive Mr Thomas?

If you really want to know what abuse and harassment really is and the real effects of abuse and harassment on real vulnerable claimants (that excludes you) then ask some of the real claimants here on the accforum.org that have been, and still are being, continuously abused, harassed, threatened and defamed by you and your trolls here on this forum, and on the various blogs that suddenly popped up around the internet during and since your release from 9 months of Home Detention Mr Thomas!

And all that abuse, threats, harassment and intimidation targeted at a select group of members was and still is based on the lies you spin!

The only abuse you have ever experienced is when you bashed yourself up and then posted photos of your self-inflected cuts and bruises here on the forum so people will think you're the victim and feel sorry for you!

Grow up and get a life Mr Thomas instead of destroying the lives of others with your lies, abuse, harassment, threats and blackmail!

Banning members so they can't post the truth about you, your trolls, and this forum, won't make the pending legal action disappear Alan! You have our word on that!

View PostREX, on 28 February 2016 - 10:59 PM, said:

The allegations you just stated in the public section of accforum has been not supported at all and I'm pretty sure the admin will see it fitting you are now going to be banned.

***Report***

Hi admin

I hope you agree with that I think its past the time that the abuse,threats,bullying and false accusations that are unsupported of Mr Alan Thomas is curtailed.

There is better things for genuine members to be doing than defending themselves from Fran Van Helmond/Redfox and the rest of the hate filled tagteam.

They try sell acc related sites through the message system, (proof can be sent if admin wishes to act on the information provided) threaten the use of police intervention,slander, bully and name genuine members, make false accusations naming members, circumvent the rules daily, lie, scam and promote their own competing copycat websites,(Where they (BLURB/REDFOX/TOMCAT etc) cause, remove members only section robust discussion, and post omitted portions of data in order attempting discrace/by defamation of members and this great site and the administration of. (Thats just off the top of my first thoughts of recall over the last month).

There are some good hearted genuine knowledgeable "Rational" members remaining who I don't want to see go away because of this criminal harassment..(Thats what it is !!)

Good fellow I feel it also isn't fair on the injured help seekers, to be confronted with this blatient rule/law circumvention of internet use when arriving at out oasis.

We genuine members who want to see survival of accforum will support your decisions for intervention.

Regards

Judging by all the evidence gathered so far REX you are far from being a genuine member!

You are one of the reasons this forum is what it is today, a dangerous place for anyone, including genuine claimants!

Alan Thomas and his compulsive lying is another reason!

There are much safer and more helpful web sites and real world organisations that claimants can get help from without the abuse and harassment thrown in by you!

In my opinion Acclaim Otago is the best!

#14807 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 February 2016 - 11:34 PM

View PostREX, on 28 February 2016 - 10:59 PM, said:

***Report***

Hi admin

They try sell acc related sites through the message system, (proof can be sent if admin wishes to act on the information provided) threaten the use of police intervention,slander, bully and name genuine members, make false accusations naming members, circumvent the rules daily, lie, scam and promote their own competing copycat websites, Where they (BLURB/REDFOX/TOMCAT etc) cause, remove members only section robust discussion, and post omitted portions of data in order attempting discrace/by defamation of members and this great site and the administration of. (Thats just off the top of my first thoughts of recall over the last month).

Good fellow I feel it also isn't fair on the injured help seekers, to be confronted with this blatient rule/law circumvention of internet use when arriving at out oasis.

Regards

REX

:ph34r:/>:rolleyes:/>:lol:/>. B.BANDIT REX, ACCFORUM PSYCHO PERVERT.

The above posting is not just a huge lie, but also the product of a very sick mind.

So Fiddler REX, produce proof that I own and sell web sites.
Just reply with factual proof WANKER, not your usual delusional garbage

#14808 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:43 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 28 February 2016 - 08:05 PM, said:

Alan

So now you moan yet have not a care in the world about others
youve been offered al the help you could have -You have had the last 8 years to tidy this place up along with your own issues out here and havnt done a thing of reasonableness at all there -actually youve heavily promoted the crap carrying on Alan which i suspect is what you want and are doing when reading your prose ,one recent one really showed that to be the case -its your forum and your rules thomas ,you allow what goes on and if i have to respond to the daily crap then so be it and if the forums run amok on you- dont blame me .
Thats doing as blurb ,blaming everyone else for your own stupidity alan.

DavidPosted Image

You have already been informed that you are wrong in regards to each of these issues yet you keep on repeating yourself and therefore making a nuisance of yourself.

#14809 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:44 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 28 February 2016 - 08:16 PM, said:

WHY play games out here like that Alan-I KNOW THAT YOU are very well aware of whom redfox is Alan as you have the ability /data techno gears to know that and known for a long time who redfox is along with knowing whom most others are in here and where the operate from and with what equipment and isp they use

so dont play games out here making out ya an ordinary member as your NOT

Feigning no partaking / knowledge of nothing that your not is just bollocks Alan.
I had Snoopys IncPosted Image sorting that out long ago to know whats up mate. and it showed your right up there.

David

David again I must point out that you have already been corrected on these mistakes you keep on repeating.
Repeating yourself over and over like a child will result in you being treated like a child.

#14810 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:48 AM

Fran I will use an analogy for you with regard to the issue of confidentiality.

If a gossipy old woman leaned over the fence to a neighbour and said something nasty about the neighbour on the other side but said that the gossip was sent and confidence there is no possibility that there can be an expectation from the gossipper that the recipient would keep the confidence unless there was an actual agreement between them prior to the disclosure of the gossip.

In your case you have sought to make accusations against me and generally make my life miserable and then attacked me in the Personal Message system which is effectively like my own home and then somehow ridiculously imagine I must keep your attacks secret. You are truly the most ridiculous fellow.

#14811 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:59 AM

View PostTomcat, on 28 February 2016 - 11:34 PM, said:

. B.BANDIT REX, ACCFORUM PSYCHO PERVERT.

The above posting is not just a huge lie, but also the product of a very sick mind.

So Fiddler REX, produce proof that I own and sell web sites.
Just reply with factual proof WANKER, not your usual delusional garbage

Let us analyse Kenneth Miller's post

B Bandit.
This started out as being bum bandit then changed to bun and now b bandit. I think it is not unreasonable that the author is wishing to convey the original words but somehow imagines he is distancing himself from culpability for such language making the allegation that his target is a bum bandit which is a term for a homosexual rapist.

Psycho pervert
I think we can accept the word psycho for what it is
when we look at pervert we must look at what we can safely further is the nature of the perversion. Throughout his postings there seems to be a focus on the toileting region of the anatomy in all manner of different descriptions. As we have not seen any of this from his target it is difficult to imagine what is referring to as it seems as if he has some secret information or the alternative is he is imposing is own life's experiences on his target.

Very sick mind
this seems that this is a continuation of the "Psycho pervert" theme.

Fiddler
as I had no idea what this is I again consulted the urban dictionary given that the statement seems to be urban speak.
Fiddler Derived from the word and meaning "diddler", one who goes great length to pursue girls who are usually younger than he is. Fiddlers are usually older male high school students looking to hit on freshman/sophomore females by involving themselves in their activities, no matter how misplaced they are (e.g instructor/co-ed varsity teams/yoga lessons/easier classes). Man, Vytas is such as fiddler for coaching the junior girls volleyball team.

WANKER
I think we know what that means

Delusional
Here we see this fellow making another psychological appraisal without any qualifications whatsoever

I most alarmed that Rex has been accused of being someone who is a school teacher and coaches the basketball team. The connection to the above seems to be most serious. As we have seen Kenneth Miller make allegations against me whereby he proposed a zone psychoanalysis of myself as court evidence we can see and preparing the ground to do the same thing again with this member.

It seems to me that it is time to have this members posting privileges terminated permanently.

Reported

#14812 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:16 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 February 2016 - 10:44 AM, said:

David again I must point out that you have already been corrected on these mistakes you keep on repeating.
Repeating yourself over and over like a child will result in you being treated like a child.

You ,you mislead more when your asked for proof of your misleading what can only thus be lies ,so its been proven to tell lies so who is believing you ,not a lot and definitely NOT ME and shows that Very Obviously you dont like my response Thomas

Anytime at all in a court if im asked what ive said will be proven via documentation ,and to date, Thats something you dont want as you have clearly shown.

David

#14813 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:37 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 29 February 2016 - 11:16 AM, said:

You ,you mislead more when your asked for proof of your misleading what can only thus be lies ,so its been proven to tell lies so who is believing you ,not a lot and definitely NOT ME and shows that Very Obviously you dont like my response Thomas

Anytime at all in a court if im asked what ive said will be proven via documentation ,and to date, Thats something you dont want as you have clearly shown.

David

You are speaking gibberish
Any evidence of a lie needs to be tangible. Your imagination putting forward alternative scenarios certainly is not evidence. What is is nothing but a figment of your imagination driven by your overwhelming desire to put people down in order to make yourself feel more important.

My lawyer took the view that you are not trustworthy and therefore would not have been asked any questions about the exhibits you have withheld from the police. You will simply be asked if you have seen them. The author of the exhibits of course will be asked to describe the exhibits as the author is the only one they can speak with any party on the matter. Whatever you have to say is simply your interpretation and nothing more and going by your history your interpretation has been prejudiced by your pattern of behaviour making you an unreliable witness.

#14814 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 February 2016 - 12:24 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 February 2016 - 10:59 AM, said:

Let us analyse Kenneth Miller's post

B Bandit.
This started out as being bum bandit then changed to bun and now b bandit. I think it is not unreasonable that the author is wishing to convey the original words but somehow imagines he is distancing himself from culpability for such language making the allegation that his target is a bum bandit which is a term for a homosexual rapist.

Psycho pervert
I think we can accept the word psycho for what it is
when we look at pervert we must look at what we can safely further is the nature of the perversion. Throughout his postings there seems to be a focus on the toileting region of the anatomy in all manner of different descriptions. As we have not seen any of this from his target it is difficult to imagine what is referring to as it seems as if he has some secret information or the alternative is he is imposing is own life's experiences on his target.

Very sick mind
this seems that this is a continuation of the "Psycho pervert" theme.

Fiddler
as I had no idea what this is I again consulted the urban dictionary given that the statement seems to be urban speak.
Fiddler Derived from the word and meaning "diddler", one who goes great length to pursue girls who are usually younger than he is. Fiddlers are usually older male high school students looking to hit on freshman/sophomore females by involving themselves in their activities, no matter how misplaced they are (e.g instructor/co-ed varsity teams/yoga lessons/easier classes). Man, Vytas is such as fiddler for coaching the junior girls volleyball team.

WANKER
I think we know what that means

Delusional
Here we see this fellow making another psychological appraisal without any qualifications whatsoever

I most alarmed that Rex has been accused of being someone who is a school teacher and coaches the basketball team. The connection to the above seems to be most serious. As we have seen Kenneth Miller make allegations against me whereby he proposed a zone psychoanalysis of myself as court evidence we can see and preparing the ground to do the same thing again with this member.

It seems to me that it is time to have this members posting privileges terminated permanently.

Reported

:ph34r:/>:rolleyes:/>:lol:/>. Typical Tomo style paranoid / narcissistic denial of its true self.
by blaming / accusing others, of its own delusional mental state.
Tomo answering for "sock puppet REX"???

Dont need qualifications to express a truthful opinion.
that is clearly held by genuine members,
who are (and are not) under constant attack by TOMO and his rodent tag team.
every posting these FOOLS make is more evidence.
of their intent of criminal harassment, daily.

#14815 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 February 2016 - 01:24 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 February 2016 - 11:37 AM, said:

You are speaking gibberish
Any evidence of a lie needs to be tangible. Your imagination putting forward alternative scenarios certainly is not evidence. What is is nothing but a figment of your imagination driven by your overwhelming desire to put people down in order to make yourself feel more important.

My lawyer took the view that you are not trustworthy and therefore would not have been asked any questions about the exhibits you have withheld from the police. You will simply be asked if you have seen them. The author of the exhibits of course will be asked to describe the exhibits as the author is the only one they can speak with any party on the matter. Whatever you have to say is simply your interpretation and nothing more and going by your history your interpretation has been prejudiced by your pattern of behaviour making you an unreliable witness.

Your continued response and accusations along the same old lines are becoming quite tedious and show that you have no answer to me of an valid substance and all you can do is revert to sly attacks via publications of what are harassment via nasty minded vindictiveness
Now the reason you do that is clear as you are well stuffed in telling anything of truth and you wont respond with anything that would show you up.
I wouldnt have been asked questions by your lawyer Thomas
But the crown would have asked me a lot and that WORRIED THE HELL OUT OF YOU STILL DOES Hence your attitude out here
For the record weal will most definitely cream you re any documents you present claiming they are his

And without me which you WONT have YOUR FUKED .
Funny how you as the Bully when you cant get your own way carry on as you do -really funny to watch you squirm and come up with your wordsmithing ,with you hoping to gain a point or two BUT knowing full well that whatever you say there's always a documents available to nail your ass on the misleading bollocks you come up with =so the Touche to you Thomas, had you well stuffed since day one and you know it.
Do you ever have a decent day when your not trying to tell porkys to mislead out here and to con everyone'?

If you believed your own propaganda you would have had me supposed to court to win your arguments you present out here
Now why did you never do that Thomas

we all know why= that you were VERY AFRAID TO UNDERTAKE THAT PROCEDURE as it would have made your situation far worse then it was. which is why you have to and can only but ell lies out here to try and hide that issue.

David

#14816 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 February 2016 - 07:46 PM

View PostTomcat, on 28 February 2016 - 11:34 PM, said:

***Reported***

I think you must have tiny mans thing syndrome the way you speak to people,You're very abusive arn't you boy :mellow:

"REX, produce proof that I own and sell web sites."

I will have great pleasure in doing JUST THAT but, :lol: apparentely you deleted your own PM, so you won't get even a copy of your quoted words till a time comes when it is put to you to respond.

#14817 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 February 2016 - 08:48 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 February 2016 - 10:48 AM, said:

Fran I will use an analogy for you with regard to the issue of confidentiality.

If a gossipy old woman leaned over the fence to a neighbour and said something nasty about the neighbour on the other side but said that the gossip was sent and confidence there is no possibility that there can be an expectation from the gossipper that the recipient would keep the confidence unless there was an actual agreement between them prior to the disclosure of the gossip.

In your case you have sought to make accusations against me and generally make my life miserable and then attacked me in the Personal Message system which is effectively like my own home and then somehow ridiculously imagine I must keep your attacks secret. You are truly the most ridiculous fellow.

Because you have banned Blurb (Fran) from posting in your forum under suspicious circumstances, some even strongly believe he was banned because what he was posting was the truth Alan Thomas didn't want published about him!

Coupled together with the known fact that Alan Thomas gave Blurb the option of being friends with him or to Tomcat (Ken), he couldn't be a friend of Alan Thomas at the same time! I remember Blurb posting this some time ago!

Blurb allegedly told Alan Thomas he had no right to dictate who he could be friends with!

In another post (I can't remember exactly where) Blurb wrote that Alan Thomas had told him only the strongest will survive, referring to the sudden onslaught of the filth his trolls were directing at selected accforum.org members!

In my opinion, my money goes on Alan Thomas being the master mind behind all those abuse and vile attacks against various forum members, including Blurb, Mini and Hukidaspider to name a few!

Sort your issues out in Court Mr Thomas!

How many years has it been since you first threatened legal action against those specific forum members who you have identified as allegedly being part of an ACC sponsored claimants conspiracy group you regularly refer to as the "Tag Team" that allegedly provides ACC with high valued information about you ... and in return aledgely get this that and the other from the ACC!

I'm thinking it's been close on 3 maybe 4 years now!

Is it going to happen? If yes, when?

And if that long awaited legal action is still a happening thing Mr Thomas, are you going to continue to encourage and or insight the personal attacks against those members by your trolls or will you start enforcing the rules we all agreed to when registering as members to all members, that includes REX, David Butler and Netcoach?

As for the garbage you wrote and I quoted in this post, I would be highly surprised if any Judge and or Jury will agree with you Mr Thomas!

If they were intended to be abusive and or harassing personal messages that were all clearly marked as being "Confidential" Mr Thomas the contents/message would have been abusive and harassing!

They don't look anything like being abusive and harassing messages Mr Thomas!

If you want to know what abuse and harassment really looks like in written form, then start reading what your trolls post Mr Thomas, that's 100% pure abuse and harassment without any doubts what-so-ever!

#14818 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:28 PM

View PostREX, on 29 February 2016 - 07:46 PM, said:

I think you must have tiny mans thing syndrome the way you speak to people,You're very abusive arn't you boy (you really are a pathetic wanker FOOL)

"REX, produce proof that I own and sell web sites."

I will have great pleasure in doing JUST THAT but, apparentely you deleted your own PM, so you won't get even a copy of your quoted words till a time comes when it is put to you to respond.

:ph34r:/>:rolleyes:/>:lol:/>. B.BANDIT is now announcing IT's intent to commit the crimes of fraud / perjury / falsify documents,
to back up its lies. re things that have never happened or ever existed.

BRING IT ON FOOL.
I will have the pleasure of "kicking your butt" in court.

#14819 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2016 - 01:47 AM

View PostTomcat, on 29 February 2016 - 09:28 PM, said:

***REPORTED SLANDER***

Hi admin

What I claim to have... I do have.

I'm offended that this career criminal slanders my good name in public.
I am not announcing ANY intent to break the law.

I stated fact. !
I possess irrefutable evidence of Tomcat/Kenneth Miller using this forums message system to SELL website domains
There was a selection of acc related domains offered at a price/scam.

I suggest a life Banning would be appropriate for slander and using the accforums message system for scamming, as this site does NOT promote lies of criminal intent by its members.

Regards
REX the innocent

#14820 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:48 AM

Bonner the psycophant

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »