ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#13901 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:00 PM

View PostBLURB, on 11 June 2015 - 05:12 PM, said:

It seems like you do know exactly what I am on about Mr Thomas by what you've written.

Good luck.

Exactly, so why on earth do you keep on assuming I do know what you are talking about or what is going on without my knowledge.

Obviously I'm not part of your fantasy world or that of the tagteam

#13902 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:10 PM

My comments and observations in blue

View Postanonymousey, on 11 June 2015 - 05:14 PM, said:

Thank you for the reply Alan as it may help keep some of the issues properly focused for any feedback that I can offer.

Are you now opining that your brain injury is NOT the result of medical misadventure associated with treatment for an older injury?
NoThe accident event and injuries are as I have described

FYI I am trying to establish the link between different alleged symptoms occurring that you have stated relates to this weeks court session.
I don't allege any symptoms or the structural damage
I rely upon the Objective medical reporting which relies upon the the and MRI scans together with other sophisticated diagnostic procedures
You will be the first to suggest that the ACC don't believe a word I say so my opinion is not factored into Anything

So I am trying to think of information gaps &or additional easy questions which may be helpful in following your storytelling etc Essentially progressive steps with elimination of unrelated circumstances etc
As above there is no storytelling. The medical profession are not in the business of storytelling

BTW, I have missed your answer to this question
What does BTW mean. Sorry I Have not familiarise myself with The child habit derived from texting

1/ What was the medical finding or diagnosis for your apparent blue hand described symptom?
As previously described, compromised Blood flow. The ulnar artery has a branch through to the radius artery which is compromised. In the region my ligaments have been oversewn and additional scar tissue has been generated. As a side issue but more evidence of this problem is the compressed median nerve

#13903 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:12 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 11 June 2015 - 07:05 PM, said:

Which mate do you mean Fran
I have no mates that drop themselves in it out there,so it appears that your a who knows what that i dont.
So then whom do your refer to as in HIS blog
As for some email your pointing to ,i have no idea of what that email is either
You do have some knowledge of what it is to show you know what you referring to.

as far as i am aware, a member kittykat was the daughter of erica re p'm;s that arrived from that member

Does erica have the blogger mate then as i certainly dont.
Whomever the he is You refer to there ? Again you speak in riddles and im not sure who you mean so No cant be dragged into anything frannyPosted Image

David.

What on earth is all this about?
At the very very least it is obvious there is a subterranean communication going on seems to be well entrenched with the tagteam conspiracy

#13904 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:16 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 12 June 2015 - 09:53 AM, said:

Nothing to do with getting Alan a royal pardon for his conviction either so what you wrote is also spam.

I guess that must be what Alan is after?

Complete innocence, time served now royal pardon?

This is the nature of the beast whereby lenders of the tagteam make guesses, Communicate those guesses to other members, then agree upon that guess Whereby they perceive they have the fact of the matter.

This type of spontaneous rationalisation is evidence of the Lynch mob mentality

Fran despite my clearly stating what I am going to be doing about false conviction you disregard those statements which are absolute facts as to what is on my mind and invent new ones of your own liking as above. You try to protect yourself with the? In the hope that you will help generate discussion on your point of view.

The way forward for me is to prosecute those who have committed perjury and then rely upon successful prosecution for the appeal. This is the most cost-effective and robust way forward while also Confirming Justice happens

#13905 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:20 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 12 June 2015 - 09:56 AM, said:

How are you going to help him netcoachnz?

Get a royal pardon for innocent time served?

You seem to have a say on everything..

So let's hear what you have to offer!

If you want to know what I am thinking and doing you need to read what I am writing.

Only people with the tagteam mindset Speculate and invent assertions as to what I'm thinking and doing In total disregard of what I am saying

#13906 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:23 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 12 June 2015 - 11:32 AM, said:

Isn't this what this thread is really about
Alan enlisting the aid of all and sundry to clear his"famous name"...

So my question was to netcoachnz who appears to be obsessed with ntv,s postings...

How is netcoachnz going to assist Alan to get a royal pardon?

Cos a certain justice campaigner couldn't... So why does netcoachnz think he can persistently defend Alan

Simple question really

Why do you imagine I have enlisted anybody's help to clear my name? Another wild guess

All that I have asked for is those who have been involved in some way no matter how small come forward and give them information to the police. I am not requested any form of independent campaigning and suchlike.
What is this nonsense about a royal pardon? There is absolutely no basis to obtain pardon

#13907 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:38 PM

ACC spokesman, wanting to get on the good side of Claimants, goes to visit a ACC branch office to have a chat with the Claimants. He talks to them about how ACC is a powerful Corporation and how he wants the best for the Claimants .

At the end of the talk, there is some time for questions. Little NetcoachNZ puts his hand up and says "I have two questions. Why did the ACC accuse Alan of working Cancel his claim, stop is surgery and put him in prison if they did not actually have any information of a single work task activity at any material time? And why That the ACC accuse them of planning to blow them up with the search warrant being exercised three days prior to the appealing the ACC decision which removed his computers and prevented the submissions being put forward?"

Putin says "Good questions..." But just as he is about to answer, the bell goes, and the Claimants go for the ACC prepared lunch.

When they come back, they sit back down and there is room for some more questions so another Claimant, Rex, puts his hand up and says,

"I have four questions. My Questions are - Why did the ACC accuse Alan of working Cancel his claim, stop is surgery and put him in prison if they did not actually have any information of a single work task activity at any material time?

And why That the ACC accuse them of planning to blow them up with the search warrant being exercised three days prior to the appealing the ACC decision which removed his computers and prevented the submissions being put forward?

Why did the bell go 20 minutes early for lunch?
And where is NetcoachNZ?"

#13908 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:08 PM

well:

netcoachnz and Rex are obviously enlisted in a royal pardon...on your behalf

you have just stated that yourself

I am not part of any tag team Alan, by your repeated statement you are linking me to something that I had no knowledge of until you were already under due process...

didn't all the garbage start 2006-2007???

I was busy fighting for my life, not knowing this place existed!

so CEASE AND DESIST YOUR CONTINUED NONSENSE....OTHERS ARE MORE BADLY INJURED THAN YOU, AND STILL FIGHT LEGALLY FOR THEIR ENTITLEMENTS

#13909 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:25 PM

View PostMINI, on 12 June 2015 - 10:51 AM, said:

Mini just won her case so it is on to other important things. Yehaa. Up the naysayers on laudafinem and accforum.org!!!

Naysayers are cowards and don't release their information.

Yehaa!!

Mini

Paranoia You always think that everyone is against your legal action at the ACC
Not so Claire
Many have queried aspects of your issue and that is par for the course but not against the principal of your endeavors as you do in here ,You query argue debate alans issues,both the same circumstances as far as in concerned .
You think far to much of yourself there Claire
Altho i have queried and as others have is to how exactly you can not work for so long yet you manage to very FIT and capable as youve shown to spend Thousands of hours at complex work
There are many work situations that could do with those skills claire full or part time yet you sot on erc for years and allow acc to pay to to take them to court
taxpayers money in my opinion going down the drain in my opinion
As for somethimg better to do GOOD
But You NEVER ESCAPE THE ASYLUM in here Its like a Mad Max Movie always another one involving all the original names
I for one appreciate the fact that you went legal at ACC which GAVE THE PUBLIC .Provided by yourself there,A PUBLICLY AVAILABLE NAME TO THE Nasty minded MINI.
Rememorandum it be so its Google forever it seems ClairePosted Image

David.

#13910 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:31 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 12 June 2015 - 12:12 PM, said:

What on earth is all this about?
At the very very least it is obvious there is a subterranean communication going on seems to be well entrenched with the tagteam conspiracy

Thats Fran being fran Alan
He somehow thinks that some mystery blogger who hes actually via Broken the law of name suppression by the manner of his postings ,identified that person in here anyway,
And the mystery blogger ,from some unknown court proceedings fran thinks the mystery blogger is gong to jail on, Can be the one who is able to allow fran to take us all to court along with the mystery blogger for some whacko idea he has that we are involved with a web site in ausatralia that thinks Fran is a Dutch Fuktard

How he manages to come up with bollix like that who knows but thats a what hes doingPosted Image

#13911 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:51 PM

not their victim

Advanced Member
PipPipPip
Group:Members

Posted Today, 12:32 PM

So my question was to netcoachnz who appears to be obsessed with ntv,s postings...

Cos a certain justice campaigner couldn't... So why does netcoachnz think he can persistently defend Alan

Simple question really

Alan Thomas

Advanced Member
PipPipPip
Add as Friend PM this member

Posted Today, 01:23 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 12 June 2015 - 12:32 PM, said:

Simple question really

Why do you imagine I have enlisted anybody's help to clear my name? Another wild guess

All that I have asked for is those who have been involved in some way no matter how small come forward and give them information to the police. I am not requested any form of independent campaigning and suchlike.
What is this nonsense about a royal pardon? There is absolutely no basis to obtain pardon
Tank man

#13912 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:25 PM

My concerns and alarm in blue

View Postnot their victim, on 12 June 2015 - 01:08 PM, said:

well:

netcoachnz and Rex are obviously enlisted in a royal pardon...on your behalf
There is no information of even suggests this

you have just stated that yourself
Why would you tell such a deliberate lie when I had just corrected the wrong thinking Again in previous posts

I am not part of any tag team Alan, by your repeated statement you are linking me to something that I had no knowledge of until you were already under due process...
Your behaviour is consistent with being in detecting. You do not need to know that you Are in the a team to be part of the tagteam just as you do not need to know conspiracy to be part of a conspiracy

didn't all the garbage start 2006-2007???
Observations of tagteam behaviour started around that time yes.
Over the years many people have joined the tagteam and behaviour right up to new members in recent months

I was busy fighting for my life, not knowing this place existed!
Irrelevant

so CEASE AND DESIST YOUR CONTINUED NONSENSE....OTHERS ARE MORE BADLY INJURED THAN YOU, AND STILL FIGHT LEGALLY FOR THEIR ENTITLEMENTS
Irrelevant

focus your attention on helping one another

#13913 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:27 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 12 June 2015 - 01:51 PM, said:

not their victim

Advanced Member
PipPipPip

Posted Today, 12:32 PM

Simple question really

Alan Thomas

Advanced Member
PipPipPip
Add as Friend PM this member

Posted Today, 01:23 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 12 June 2015 - 12:32 PM, said:

Simple question really

Tank man

You are demonstrating classical compulsive obsessive disorders this site and particularly this thread is not about your unrelenting focus on myself but rather should be used to help one another with ACC matters

#13914 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:36 PM

what a load of crap!

#13915 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:53 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 12 June 2015 - 02:36 PM, said:

what a load of crap!

Do you have another explanation as to why you are experiencing a fixation about me?

#13916 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:12 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 12 June 2015 - 12:16 PM, said:

The way forward for me is to prosecute those who have committed perjury and then rely upon successful prosecution for the appeal. This is the most cost-effective and robust way forward while also Confirming Justice happens

You realize you will be placed on the stand then Alan and cross examined which leads all over the place with a good barrister.

David

#13917 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:22 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 12 June 2015 - 01:25 PM, said:

Paranoia You always think that everyone is against your legal action at the ACC
Not so Claire
Many have queried aspects of your issue and that is par for the course but not against the principal of your endeavors as you do in here ,You query argue debate alans issues,both the same circumstances as far as in concerned .
You think far to much of yourself there Claire
Altho i have queried and as others have is to how exactly you can not work for so long yet you manage to very FIT and capable as youve shown to spend Thousands of hours at complex work
There are many work situations that could do with those skills claire full or part time yet you sot on erc for years and allow acc to pay to to take them to court
taxpayers money in my opinion going down the drain in my opinion
As for somethimg better to do GOOD
But You NEVER ESCAPE THE ASYLUM in here Its like a Mad Max Movie always another one involving all the original names
I for one appreciate the fact that you went legal at ACC which GAVE THE PUBLIC .Provided by yourself there,A PUBLICLY AVAILABLE NAME TO THE Nasty minded MINI.
Rememorandum it be so its Google forever it seems ClairePosted Image

David.

David butler I am tired of answering you blogs. Because you lie so much. For one thing I was never on erc ever. That is a FACT!!!

Get it right before you start stating your fantasies.

Mini

#13918 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:27 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 12 June 2015 - 03:12 PM, said:

You realize you will be placed on the stand then Alan and cross examined which leads all over the place with a good barrister.

David

There is absolutely no reason at all why I should take the stand as the documents concerned involved individuals being prosecuted and they will be able to speak to the evidence.

Obviously since I have had nothing whatsoever to do with any evidence there is no possibility that i could take the stand

#13919 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:52 PM

View PostMINI, on 12 June 2015 - 04:22 PM, said:

David butler I am tired of answering you blogs. Because you lie so much. For one thing I was never on erc ever. That is a FACT!!!

Get it right before you start stating your fantasies.

Mini

So what your saying is that you received NO payment as monetary Earnings related compensation from the ACC or a nominated employer provider of ACC due to your injuries whilst you could not work due to the injury that placed you off work in the first place.?
ERC is Earnings Related Compensation Claire .
If as YOU STAED ABOVE then it would be that You appear then not to be compensated as in ERC ..

BUT then I UNDERSTAND THIS WOULD BE FROM YOUR >OWN< COURT DOCUMENTS Claire.
It is cut down from the actual courts wordings to simplify the issue Claire as im not typing you whole court case in here.

The appellant was injured in an accident in 1992
she received a sickness benefit from the MSD
iN 2003 IT WAS DETERMINED THAT the APPELLANT WAS entitled to WEEKLY COMPENSATION from the ACC
Mrs Claire Hollis challenged the ''change in character of the benefits she received to weekly compensation and the resulting tax treatment of those sums of weekly compensation payments with issues re the administrative agreements between the ACC.MSD and the IRD.

2003 it was determined that You were entitled to ACC weekly compensation from the ACC.AND THEY PAID YOU that COMPENSATION instead of a Sickness benefit and the ACC accepted that as a claim it would seem.
Your tax issues=Its all to do with moving over to an entitlement from the ACC to weekly compensation Claire>isnt it?
WHY ARE YOU IN HERE THEN IF YOU WERE NOT DEALING WITH ERC issues?
David,Posted Image

#13920 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:02 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 12 June 2015 - 05:27 PM, said:

There is absolutely no reason at all why I should take the stand as the documents concerned involved individuals being prosecuted and they will be able to speak to the evidence.

Obviously since I have had nothing whatsoever to do with any evidence there is no possibility that i could take the stand

Alan you must be able to be examined as you are alleging that others have lied
The evidence is all about YOU.

You will be questioned on your version of the issue you bring against others
Its not the Thermos version of the law like in your accforum in court mate where ya can say what ya like and no one can do a thing about it.
Until you prove otherwise re what you alleges is lies then you have to provide the proof that what you say is lies against you is not

HOW YA GOING TO DO THAT then?
remote control with you printing machine robots.
YOU LOST YOU LAST CASE BECAUSE YOU WERE TO AFARID TO FRONT UP ON THE STAND.
Dave

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

7 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users