ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

Jump to content

  • 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • 693
  • 694
  • 695
  • 696
  • 697
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#13881 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:35 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 11 June 2015 - 03:21 PM, said:

Oh dear'y me time,
Ya be quietened down a tad eh =Not so bloody cok sure of ya self now are ya now.Posted Image.

Never believe what others whom you think''' that matter'' tell you is impossible
Its the impossible that I can AND DO make POSSIBLE Claire
I really Thought you'd a figured that out by now .

David


As I drift off to do other important things you will hear less of me.

If your possibles are so possible why don't you put them up here?? Load of Hogwash!!

Mini
0

#13882 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:04 PM

View PostMINI, on 11 June 2015 - 03:35 PM, said:

As I drift off to do other important things you will hear less of me.

If your possibles are so possible why don't you put them up here?? Load of Hogwash!!

Mini


Bloody good KEEP AWAY as you no good being here at all and really you are beaten into leaving quietly eh Calorie
Lost your alleged powers of being a bullish know all alleged victim,and everyone will bow down to you.
'sorry that aint never going to be,
in here, and out in the web world of course you will remain the nasty CLAIRE as you are now,.


No doubt as happens all the time- ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL CLAIRE YOU REALY DONT THINK IM THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THEM-them being Memorandum docs- How ever do ya think i could have got them .
Quite some interesting data re why the memorandum was documented up Claire ,VERY INTERESTING AT THAT= LOTS To HIDE AWAY in other docs as well being not wanted known

Now ,You can sit and wait and worry ya ass off for a while .


YOUR FULL OF CRAP Claire and ya going to get taken to task on the LOT
Another thing you dont think possible.



david
0

#13883 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:14 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 11 June 2015 - 04:04 PM, said:

Bloody good KEEP AWAY as you no good being here at all and really you are beaten into leaving quietly eh Calorie
Lost your alleged powers of being a bullish know all alleged victim,and everyone will bow down to you.
'sorry that aint never going to be,
in here, and out in the web world of course you will remain the nasty CLAIRE as you are now,.


No doubt as happens all the time- ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL CLAIRE YOU REALY DONT THINK IM THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THEM-them being Memorandum docs- How ever do ya think i could have got them .
Quite some interesting data re why the memorandum was documented up Claire ,VERY INTERESTING AT THAT= LOTS To HIDE AWAY in other docs as well being not wanted known

Now ,You can sit and wait and worry ya ass off for a while .


YOUR FULL OF CRAP Claire and ya going to get taken to task on the LOT
Another thing you dont think possible.



david


Good luck.
0

#13884 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:18 PM

Quote

Update:
During the course of filming David Butler Lauda Finem grew to suspect that he was not being completely candid. Midway through the sting operation we also received an anonymous tip off, with additional evidence. If anything in the email that Butler supplied below has been altered its likely to have been the online moniker “Kitty Cat” and anything mentioning his close associate Christine Thomas or Butler himself.


Attached File  During_the_course_of_filming_David_Butler_Lauda_Finem_grew_to_suspect_that_he_was_not_being_completely_candid_exibit-203_extract_01.png (16.88K)
Number of downloads: 13

Hmmmm the only person David Butler was speaking to on the video was David's mate, [redacted] aka Loadacraper!

Your mate has appeared to have dropped himself into it David!

Do you think he will drag you (and CT) down as well for being involved in his blog?

We hope so!
0

#13885 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:36 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 11 June 2015 - 03:21 PM, said:

Oh dear'y me time,
Ya be quietened down a tad eh =Not so bloody cok sure of ya self now are ya now.

Never believe what others whom you think''' that matter'' tell you is impossible
Its the impossible that I can AND DO make POSSIBLE Claire
I really Thought you'd a figured that out by now .

David


Figured what out David?

Attached File  david_butler_screenshot-accforum-org 2015-06-11_3-21pm.png (92.37K)
Number of downloads: 10
0

#13886 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:03 PM

View PostBLURB, on 11 June 2015 - 03:16 PM, said:

We noticed that your resident trolls are removing all their slanderous/defamatory postings Alan Thomas... is there a reason why you/they have been doing that since earlier this year?

How are you going to delete/destroy all the evidence/screenshots we have stored on acc-claimants.info ?


You are talking in riddles. I have no idea what you are talking about and I certainly do not have any interest unless post to fame in my name are removed, otherwise it is nothing to do with me
0

#13887 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:12 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 11 June 2015 - 05:03 PM, said:

You are talking in riddles. I have no idea what you are talking about and I certainly do not have any interest unless post to fame in my name are removed, otherwise it is nothing to do with me


It seems like you do know exactly what I am on about Mr Thomas by what you've written.

Good luck.
0

#13888 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:05 PM

View PostBLURB, on 11 June 2015 - 04:18 PM, said:

Attachment During_the_course_of_filming_David_Butler_Lauda_Finem_grew_to_suspect_that_he_was_not_being_completely_candid_exibit-203_extract_01.png

Your mate has appeared to have dropped himself into it David!

Do you think he will drag you (and CT) down as well for being involved in his blog?


Which mate do you mean Fran
I have no mates that drop themselves in it out there,so it appears that your a who knows what that i dont.
So then whom do your refer to as in HIS blog
As for some email your pointing to ,i have no idea of what that email is either
You do have some knowledge of what it is to show you know what you referring to.

as far as i am aware, a member kittykat was the daughter of erica re p'm;s that arrived from that member

Does erica have the blogger mate then as i certainly dont.
Whomever the he is You refer to there ? Again you speak in riddles and im not sure who you mean so No cant be dragged into anything frannyPosted Image

David.
0

#13889 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:08 PM

View PostBLURB, on 11 June 2015 - 04:36 PM, said:



That im afraid -is for Claire franny and certainly NOT YOU TO POKE YA SNOTTY NOSE INTO.Posted Image
So f off out of her business.

David.
0

#13890 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:17 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 11 June 2015 - 07:05 PM, said:

Which mate do you mean Fran
I have no mates that drop themselves in it out there,so it appears that your a who knows what that i dont.
So then whom do your refer to as in HIS blog
As for some email your pointing to ,i have no idea of what that email is either
You do have some knowledge of what it is to show you know what you referring to.

as far as i am aware, a member kittykat was the daughter of erica re p'm;s that arrived from that member

Does erica have the blogger mate then as i certainly dont.
Whomever the he is You refer to there ? Again you speak in riddles and im not sure who you mean so No cant be dragged into anything frannyPosted Image

David.


Email?

Don't worry about that part David, we're not!

Have a great night.
0

#13891 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:20 PM

View PostBLURB, on 11 June 2015 - 07:17 PM, said:

Email?

Don't worry about that part David, we're not!

Have a great night.


Douglas is thoPosted Image
0

#13892 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:25 PM

David Butter

Re: "Never believe what others whom you think''' that matter'' tell you is impossible
Its the impossible that I can AND DO make POSSIBLE Claire
I really Thought you'd a figured that out by now ."

That's a pretty strongly worded statement David, how do you make the "impossible" into "possible"?

I guess you abuse, threaten, harass, slander and defame your innocent victims until they have had enough and come begging to you asking what you want for you to stop attacking them!

That's pretty much blackmail .... which reminds me you and Alan Thomas tried that one already on Mini and I!
2

#13893 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:07 PM

Re: "I'm at my fieldays stand at the moment. We're promoting accforum.nz to farmers and contractors who need guidance and want to help themselves with their ACC claims. Excellent feedback so far. "


Pssss, before narking on me again to WINZ David, make sure you're not again wasting their time!

They weren't happy last time you wasted their time with false info, that's after I referred them to this forum, and to acc-claimants.info to see for themselves who, and what, David Butler really is!

Bye for now.
2

#13894 User is offline   netcoachnz 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3454
  • Joined: 26-January 11

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:26 AM

View PostBLURB, on 11 June 2015 - 08:07 PM, said:

Re: "I'm at my fieldays stand at the moment. We're promoting accforum.nz to farmers and contractors who need guidance and want to help themselves with their ACC claims. Excellent feedback so far. "


Pssss, before narking on me again to WINZ David, make sure you're not again wasting their time!

They weren't happy last time you wasted their time with false info, that's after I referred them to this forum, and to acc-claimants.info to see for themselves who, and what, David Butler really is!

Bye for now.


Another attempt by Blurb at self promotion of a website(s) that he owns and operates, which we think breaches forum rules. Blurb's posting above has nothing to do with the topic so therefore must be regarded as spam.
0

#13895 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:53 AM

Nothing to do with getting Alan a royal pardon for his conviction either so what you wrote is also spam.

I guess that must be what Alan is after?

Complete innocence, time served now royal pardon?
0

#13896 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:56 AM

How are you going to help him netcoachnz?

Get a royal pardon for innocent time served?

You seem to have a say on everything..

So let's hear what you have to offer!
0

#13897 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:20 AM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 12 June 2015 - 09:26 AM, said:

Another attempt by Blurb at self promotion of a website(s) that he owns and operates, which we think breaches forum rules. Blurb's posting above has nothing to do with the topic so therefore must be regarded as spam.


Whilst it just ANOTHER of Fran Van HELMOND S attempts to intimidate with LIES and LIBEL it does have an amusing movement within it and Fran is promoting himself as the owner of a HATE SITE and refers professionals to that Hate site and to here
One imagines that the thoughts of those he directs to his own web site and therein A DEFINITE that they would NEVER have any dealings with FRAN Van HELMOND and his futile attempts to look as if he is some sort of expert on acc matters
Not withstanding that FRAN HAS A VERY CLOSE ASSOCIATIONS WITH ANOTHER Van Helmond whom has already been convicted as to Blackmail Extortion of large amounts of cash money against Vulnerable WINZ Clients
That in itself is a recommendation to deal with Fran van Helmond and his band of fuk wits ME THINKS DEFINITELY ''NOT''Posted Image


As WINZ themselves would have to be doing re FRAN,Already Knowing where he is 24/7 There would be no need of WINZ go check on him ,even if he was really at the fieldays which he don't appear to have a stand there at all,as he alleges as he would ''BE'' ALREADY A DEFINITE one of thE VARIETY of Dangerously close to loose the plot at anytime as hes known to do,THUS Fran would have to be already a 24/7 person on the WATCH CLOSELY'' list of the Intelligence Security ones of WINZ and thus the Police Terrorist back room Intelligence Bak Op's Squad .
Have a nice day there Fran
Dont worry about me or anyone else nailing ya............. Why would we bother Unlike YOU .>>> who does NARK to the ACC / WINZ and the Police by your own admission [ ............as NO BLOODY NEED AS YOUR DOING QUITE FINE AT THAT YOURSELF


David
0

#13898 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:23 AM

View Postnot their victim, on 12 June 2015 - 09:53 AM, said:

Nothing to do with getting Alan a royal pardon for his conviction either so what you wrote is also spam.

I guess that must be what Alan is after?

Complete innocence, time served now royal pardon?


A royal pardon
Couldnt be for anything else so Did Alan or netcoach fart in front of the Queen?

davidPosted Image
0

#13899 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:51 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 11 June 2015 - 04:04 PM, said:

Bloody good KEEP AWAY as you no good being here at all and really you are beaten into leaving quietly eh Calorie
Lost your alleged powers of being a bullish know all alleged victim,and everyone will bow down to you.
'sorry that aint never going to be,
in here, and out in the web world of course you will remain the nasty CLAIRE as you are now,.


No doubt as happens all the time- ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL CLAIRE YOU REALY DONT THINK IM THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THEM-them being Memorandum docs- How ever do ya think i could have got them .
Quite some interesting data re why the memorandum was documented up Claire ,VERY INTERESTING AT THAT= LOTS To HIDE AWAY in other docs as well being not wanted known

Now ,You can sit and wait and worry ya ass off for a while .


YOUR FULL OF CRAP Claire and ya going to get taken to task on the LOT
Another thing you dont think possible.



david


Mini just won her case so it is on to other important things. Yehaa. Up the naysayers on laudafinem and accforum.org!!!

Naysayers are cowards and don't release their information.

Yehaa!!

Mini
0

#13900 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10829
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:32 AM

Isn't this what this thread is really about
Alan enlisting the aid of all and sundry to clear his"famous name"...

So my question was to netcoachnz who appears to be obsessed with ntv,s postings...

How is netcoachnz going to assist Alan to get a royal pardon?

Cos a certain justice campaigner couldn't... So why does netcoachnz think he can persistently defend Alan

Simple question really
0

Share this topic:


  • 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • 693
  • 694
  • 695
  • 696
  • 697
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users