ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#13861 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:49 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 11 June 2015 - 09:25 AM, said:

res judicata
How do you figure that?

I was of the opinion, as I have read it that you have been disallowed IA for brain injury because you took no documents to court. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it Judge Joyce?

That would make this extra hearing unless it was appealing the IA one, re judicata.

Same subject, would have been involved, same entities ie yourself v ACC, same court. DC.

Mini

#13862 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:06 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 11 June 2015 - 09:24 AM, said:

Brain injury

Does that Brain injury come under as a new accident injury or a medical misadventure scenario Alan

david

#13863 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:31 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 11 June 2015 - 09:48 AM, said:

Claire Hollis,

An hour of your lawyers time would seem to be a small cost there Claire in light of the copious amount of time they must have already spent on your problems .

The authorities as an alternative , That is ok .As you state above You are concerned about leakages of your documentations and you know i am one who unbiasly ,Never hiding no ones involvement , to out corruption and wrongs within and out of the system so one is able to justify the bestowed apon me -Title of SupergrassPosted Image ,Then , you may possibly , [until proven otherwise at this point in time [ - have made to you or your lawyers /authorities , any available transmission details of that what you seek.
Im Only to happy to drop any one in the shite who dosent play the game correctly.

You mention the Urquart lawyers . And a communication which I would arrange that for you or your representatives ,To which then an hours involvement with the Urqaurts would also be very helpful to whomever you chose to investigate the issue of the memorandum as in reality, here the Urquarts do in fact hold the key to it all.

I note that your sidekicks Fran seemingly your advisor on all things legal [ albeit a very bad one [ has refrained from any more comments as to a memorandum ,seemingly he realizes that is is indeed, more of a complex issue and the back room of dirty politics is far more than he could possibly handle.
Or maybe he wants to be far away from a more intensive interview about any issue that may delve back to his own operations,, and to prefers to stay out of it which is good as all he will do is make it worse ..
You can let me know whom you decide to do the deed ,or leave it to them to contact me .
Either way for your own piece of mind, best it moves along in a instant development situation ,rather than have you concerned and taking up your time which would be far better spent on your other endeavors., Then you will end up with 2 + 2 does in fact = 4 and a correct answer to your equation.

Regards

David.

Someone else doing your writing for you (again) this morning David?

#13864 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:44 AM

View PostBLURB, on 11 June 2015 - 10:31 AM, said:

Someone else doing your writing for you (again) this morning David?

So Sorry to disappoint you Fran .it Tis mePosted Image

You obviously do not comprehendo at all, the many issues re head injures .

Im good when in good and when im not ,im not however its all only in the set out type ,and re fatigue mate ,seems you havnt a bloody clue,
Unlike your accusations i hide behind a head injury To which you have shown you have no idea about head injury issues thru out the time you have been in here, Im the only out here as me and anything published is from me ,and i stand by it all regardless of the typo set out.
I hope that satisfies your rather INEPTLY stupidly phrased inquisitiveness here Frannyboy.
What you do comment on being as apparently from someone else in your warped mindset franny .
Do THINK HARD AS THAT IS ONLY A SMALL SAMPLE OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH IN ANY COURT WITH A MORE LEGALISTIC MANNER SHOVED RIGHT UP YOUR ASS,........Note frannyboy -and thats all before my legals get to to have their input
One must always have that F you over all correct fran, feeling it coming on again are ya mate?.
You stated = deluded re memorandums
Claire definitely is of a differing stance than you franny
she's been offered what's available.
up to her to do what she wants as to > as who would know -It could be be more chickens flying the coop from an unknown chook houses., loosing a few feathers to flutter off to here and there along the escape route.

David

#13865 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:45 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 11 June 2015 - 10:44 AM, said:

So Sorry to disappoint you Fran .it Tis mePosted Image

You obviously do not comprehendo at all, the many issues re head injures .

Im good when in good and when im not ,im not however its all only in the set out type ,and re fatigue mate ,seems you havnt a bloody clue,
Unlike your accusations i hide behind a head injury To which you have shown you have no idea about head injury issues thru out the time you have been in here, Im the only out here as me and anything published is from me ,and i stand by it all regardless of the typo set out.
I hope that satisfies your rather INEPTLY stupidly phrased inquisitiveness here Frannyboy.
What you do comment on being as apparently from someone else in your warped mindset franny .
Do THINK HARD AS THAT IS ONLY A SMALL SAMPLE OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH IN ANY COURT WITH A MORE LEGALISTIC MANNER SHOVED RIGHT UP YOUR ASS,........Note frannyboy -and thats all before my legals get to to have their input
One must always have that F you over all correct fran, feeling it coming on again are ya mate?.
You stated = deluded re memorandums
Claire definitely is of a differing stance than you franny
she's been offered what's available.
up to her to do what she wants as to > as who would know -It could be be more chickens flying the coop from an unknown chook houses., loosing a few feathers to flutter off to here and there along the escape route.

David

Whatever Mr Butler.

You need to stop fantasizing and start concentrating on your own legal issues you are facing David Butler!

Good luck.

#13866 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:45 AM

View PostMINI, on 11 June 2015 - 09:49 AM, said:

I was of the opinion, as I have read it that you have been disallowed IA for brain injury because you took no documents to court. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it Judge Joyce?

That would make this extra hearing unless it was appealing the IA one, re judicata.

Same subject, would have been involved, same entities ie yourself v ACC, same court. DC.

Mini

It seems that you have not been reading what I have written but instead being carried away by the behaviour of the tagteam.

The ACC denied knowledge that they had accepted the claim during the 1990s and paid for medical treatment for that injury.

A new application was placed with another ACC 45 form of which the ACC ignored resulting in a deemed decision so what was before the judge was whether or not he was a deemed decision. The reviewer on this matter attempted to determine whether or not I was injured which of course they had no authority to do as the deemed decision has already made a decision.

#13867 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:47 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 11 June 2015 - 10:06 AM, said:

Does that Brain injury come under as a new accident injury or a medical misadventure scenario Alan

david

It is a new accident event and therefore a new injury.

#13868 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:48 AM

View PostBLURB, on 11 June 2015 - 11:45 AM, said:

Whatever Mr Butler.

You should be more respectful of peoples injuries and not treatment contempt because of your ignorance

#13869 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:52 AM

Thanks-Similar issue re veins etc i have been shown , was placed as a hospital based procedure and thus a medical misadventure and then became as it was an not uncommon / rare event and as acc do was based on history/ percentages of such procedures -go away as there was no claim on it
there is the ACC entitlements to injury and any treatment as of a result of that injury and the entitlement there was placed under medical misadventure -not an uncommon event and to be expected on that one.
david

#13870 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:56 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 11 June 2015 - 11:48 AM, said:

You should be more respectful of peoples injuries and not treatment contempt because of your ignorance

Excuse me?

What are you on about now?

#13871 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:00 PM

View PostBLURB, on 11 June 2015 - 11:45 AM, said:

Whatever Mr Butler.

You need to stop fantasizing and start concentrating on your own legal issues you are facing David Butler!

Good luck.

I do note the WHATEVER comment fran ............IS THAT IT THEN ?
now thats what kids say when they are stumped for an answer.
and as i heard on tv the other night - Jonny Key was stumped- and came up with the whatever and left the room.Posted Image

I dont have any issues to be concerned about nor about any that you or others may think are are a problem to me.
As you see re Claires issue she has re her documentation= im quite open to being chatted to anytime at all fransyboy

You are much like the Emperor who had no clothes -or god forbid lady Godiva-Fran
Your very Naked of anything / information as factual and Your self imposed on all in here,reign as the forums supposed redfox investigator are over mate,
now go away and stop intruding on issues that are far beyond your intelligence to comprehend.

david

#13872 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:24 PM

View PostBLURB, on 11 June 2015 - 11:56 AM, said:

Excuse me?

What are you on about now?

I guess empathy cannot be taught

#13873 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:38 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 11 June 2015 - 12:00 PM, said:

I do note the WAHTEVER comment fran ............IS THAT IT THEN ?
now thats what kids say when they are stumped for an answer.
and as i heard on tv the other night - Jonny Key was stumped- and came up with the whatever and left the room.Posted Image

I dont have any issues to be concerned about nor about any that you or others may think are are a problem to me.
As you see re Claires issue she has re her documentation= im quite open to being chatted to anytime at all fransyboy

now go away and stop intruding on issues that are far beyond your intelligence to comprehend.

david

And you appear to be still fishing as to what incriminating documents we have against you!

All will be revealed in good time.

I'm at my fieldays stand at the moment. We're promoting accforum.nz to farmers and contractors who need guidance and want to help themselves with their ACC claims. Excellent feedback so far. ;)

Have a great day.

#13874 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:42 PM

View PostBLURB, on 11 June 2015 - 12:38 PM, said:

And you appear to be still fishing as to what incriminating documents we have against you!-from dave >>>>.Posted Image

All will be revealed in good time.

I'm at my fieldays stand at the moment. We're promoting accforum.nz to farmers and contractors who need guidance and want to help themselves with their ACC claims. Excellent feedback so far.

Have a great day.

#13875 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:16 PM

But ACC forum.NZ does not have any information about obtaining an ACC claim or entitlements

#13876 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:13 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 11 June 2015 - 01:16 PM, said:

But ACC forum.NZ does not have any information about obtaining an ACC claim or entitlements

When you state "ACC forum.NZ" you're referring to ACCforum.nz Alan Thomas?

#13877 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:15 PM

View PostBLURB, on 11 June 2015 - 02:13 PM, said:

When you state "ACC forum.NZ" you're referring to ACC forum.nz Alan Thomas?

Yes

#13878 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:28 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 10 June 2015 - 11:39 AM, said:

Whilst that post was to alan i have place comments that are very much relevant to its content that alan couldnt know of

David

There is nothing that you quote which is of any relevance to me Mr Butler, because most of what you state is lies.

Mini

#13879 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:16 PM

We noticed that your resident trolls are removing all their slanderous/defamatory postings Alan Thomas... is there a reason why you/they have been doing that since earlier this year?

How are you going to delete/destroy all the evidence/screenshots we have stored on acc-claimants.info ?

#13880 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:21 PM

View PostMINI, on 11 June 2015 - 02:28 PM, said:

There is nothing that you quote which is of any relevance to me Mr Butler, because most of what you state is lies.

Mini

Oh dear'y me time,
Ya be quietened down a tad eh =Not so bloody cok sure of ya self now are ya now.Posted Image.

Never believe what others whom you think''' that matter'' tell you is impossible
Its the impossible that I can AND DO make POSSIBLE Claire
I really Thought you'd a figured that out by now .

David

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

13 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users