ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#13841 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:11 PM

View PostMINI, on 09 June 2015 - 01:48 PM, said:

Because I am hopeful that Admin will eventually see that it is I that have the status of 'victim' in here
The ONLY Status you have in here is like that of an illegal immigrant boat person in an old boat full of holes and rubbish,and as in Australia.
ITS TURN ROUND AND F'k OFF Claire
and that he will take all my stuff and names down and keep you lot away from legal action.

That is all he was asked to do by my lawyer and he still has that option, but you just wont accept the fact that I knew nothing of your Plan to harm (TBP) that you were convicted for therefore keeping me defending myself on here.

Notice I also help people when I can. But the things Butler comes out with are creating more problems than they solve.

Like how does he get a document that only govt entities and lawyers hired by govt entities should have. As is well known by now only certain people have that documentation and if it gets into the wrong hands (Butlers) that creates a whole new problem for me. It is no skin off my nose because it is not me that has released it, so therefore it is only a problem for David Butler and the person that gave it to him.

I hope that answers your question of why I am still here.

Mini

#13842 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:13 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 09 June 2015 - 01:19 PM, said:

in respect to where you state,That I need to put up proof of accusation up in here as to someone posing as you, within trademe, please repost In this thread, and include the original post where i say that -to which i will respond to assist you, then we can keep it in a one set of debate.

thanks

David.

Waiting Claire. Something holding you up ?

Your still within trade me
Dont you want to know ?

David.

#13843 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:13 PM

View PostRosey, on 09 June 2015 - 11:17 AM, said:

Yeah. Pull the other one. LOL LOL LOL

Posted Image

1] German chancellor Angela Merkel angrily shouts "Big Red Coloured Font auf dieser accforum Wieder ist es eine Kollision mit dem Top Ich trage Argh!" during private talks with President Obama

Translated: "Big Red Coloured Font on that accforum again, it's clashing with the Top I'm wearing Arggggg!"

2] German chancellor Angela Merkel angrily shouts "Ich hatte ein Memorandum of Understanding mit David Butler für ihn zu fuk Klappentext und Mini über, aber er ist erneut nicht gelungen ist, Verschwendung von Zeit!" during private talks with President Obama

Translated: "I had a Memorandum of Understanding with David Butler for him to fuk blurb and mini over but he's failed yet again, waste of time!"

3] German chancellor Angela Merkel angrily shouts "Unabhängig davon, fälschlicherweise der in irgendeiner angeblichen Takapuna Bombenanschlag ich immer noch für beide Alan Thomas und David Butler zu tun haben ein Herz beteiligt angeklagt, aber ihre Köpfe scheinen immer anschwellen dieses groß!" during private talks with President Obama

4] German chancellor Angela Merkel angrily shouts "Before I joined Jenny Craig, I was this wide!" during private talks with President Obama

I hope that it brings a smile to everyone's faces.

#13844 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:24 PM

You couldnt make me smile more the Claire does frannyboyPosted Image

#13845 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:36 PM

At the end of the day David, we're all human beings who're capable of smiling once in a while, even you!

Big smile, woohoo, Good on you old soul, you're not a 100% bad old grumpy bugger after all, just 99% eh

All the best to you and Alan Thomas for the future. I've got much better things to do than waste it here in this thread watching both of you make more fools of yourselves than you've already managed to do!

Cheers

#13846 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:15 AM

View PostBLURB, on 08 June 2015 - 06:19 PM, said:

A new twist in your already twisted deluded fantasy David Butler re "memorandum of agreement"?

We didn't see that angle coming ... seems like David has learn a few new words LOL

If we were to make a reality show out of all this, would you be interested in playing "David Butler" the main character, David Butler?

There's a number of other spots available as well, Alan Thomas may be interested in playing himself ....

The name of the Reality Show would be "ACCforum NZ LIVE"
*********************************************************************************************************************

and from the lady herself fran .....quote name='MINI' timestamp='1433808813' post='202743

Butler

Interesting that you have a "Memorandum of agreement" with my name on it and from a lawyer that I have hired and paid for. Now that is interesting.

Give me a date and I will tell you exactly which one it was about. Somethings are only still confidentional, if that confidendence has never been broken by the opposite party previously. So who gave what first Mr Butler are you aware of that fact!!

You have got nothing that I am afraid of except the people using my mini name (stolen identity) in Trade me. Now that I will get to the bottom of. You say you have no intention of giving me what you have, but you shouldn't have any of that stuff, if it exists as you are neither me, my lawyer or mr Nottingham, as I was supposingly talking too.

I can see the powers that be will be wanting to talk to you re documentation of that and documentation of memorandum of agreement and how you got that.

Being around the same age as you, Im sure you would agree that we have signed many Memorandum of agreement's in our day and personsonally I cannot think of one that I have signed that I have not held the 'confidentionality' of. In one in particular I can think of one where the other party has broken the confidentionality agreement and I would be so bold as to say to you it was not my lawyer, but ACC's lawyer who has let that slip past his fingers. Remember dAvid Butler, flip the coin over, examine both side, before you open your big trap. They are court documentments you are speaking of and they should not be in your hands so I Will be following this up. And if you have knowledge of something you should not have you will definitely be asked to account by the powers that be.

You are proving yourself to be more wilfully and knowingly, in the crap, with each post you make. You must be getting very the end of what you think you have that would be a problem or a worry to me.

mini

.You appear to be well out of your depth here franny and deluded yourself.
Some things you cant control ,know about ,what , where they are and why they where they are.

Claire appears rather upset about this issue so You must take more effort to chat with Claire and or her lawyer before you post ,and keep up with progress in here so you dont look like an idiot as indeed i do have memorandum of agreement in hand matePosted Image

oh ill take my name as me in the Reality Show

David.

#13847 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2015 - 11:15 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 June 2015 - 02:34 PM, said:

Mini nothing of what you have written has any connection to myself at all nor provide any rational basis for you to be directing your energies towards myself. You even seem to attribute other peoples postings to myself and decisions made by admin to be somehow connected to myself. Such behaviour is of course extremely irrational and in view of your compulsive obsessive behaviour toward me which exceeds that of stalking causes me to be in fear of you.

Alan Thomas

I do not stalk you. I simply stick up for myself and answer your queries as honestly as I can. Remember it is not me who keeps this going, it is in other peoples interest that they do not be taken to court for threatening and harming accforum members by what they have done and planned to do form 2011 and started putting into gear in end of 2011/beginning of 2012.

Also remember that I asked the legal way to have my details and writings taken down off here a long time ago via the supplier to the network and my lawyer. Admin has resisted the commonsence of that request, as he has obviously done for another person who was very vocal in here for many years and now has xxxxxxxx for her name when written in here, so it can be done. But because of your close friendly relationship with his daddy, and you intent obsessiveness about me being one of the TBP tagteam, as you put and show it by making me a thread of my own as soon as you come back in from house arrest, Admin has done nothing to assist us who are wrongly accused so we must do what we must do, and if you happen to be wanting to read and post what is said, I suggest you toughen up and wear it. Or at the very least try to do something about it. I actually agree with you, it has taken a toll on more that just you, with the length of time it has been going on.

It all has connected straight to you Mr Thomas. This TBP has come about because of you and your need to get a retrial, which seems to me to be a lot more complicated than getting an appeal as most people would choose to do, but then you are known for taking the longest and most complicated way of not achieving anything, so it is easy to see why you would prefer the Butler/Nottingham/Laudafinem way of going about trying to get Justice. And remember you forgave Butler his bad doings, just to get an outcome for a retrial by harming many members of accforum, when they had nothing to do with or know about the TBP (if there ever was one.)

Personal details have been given away willy nilly that were collected by this forum when all we needed to register was our non-de-plume, a non traceable email account and a few innocent details. However, someone or two or three saw fit to gather information about us all, which has lead to what you have in front of you today.

So be it, you were part of it, quit moaning about all the aka's deserting you because they are going to be recognised and bought to justice for what they have done to me.

If you feel compelled to read the writings of what you consider I am, then I cannot help you in that regard. That is your own problem.

PS I note you do not tell David Butler to stop posting stuff that has nothing to do with you up here. You are very lop-sided in your thinking of 'fairness' aren't you mr Thomas.

Mini

#13848 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2015 - 11:33 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 10 June 2015 - 10:15 AM, said:

.You appear to be well out of your depth here franny and deluded yourself.
Some things you cant control ,know about ,what , where they are and why they where they are.

Claire appears rather upset about this issue so You must take more effort to chat with Claire and or her lawyer before you post ,and keep up with progress in here so you dont look like an idiot as indeed i do have memorandum of agreement in hand matePosted Image

oh ill take my name as me in the Reality Show

David.

David Butler

Mini is not upset, although she really would like to know which legal person you got the agreement from if mini is right. It certainly was not my lawyer in Hastings. If it is the one I think it is then it can only come from Legal at ACC, which means Mr Butler has asked for and received documentation he should not have.

I could tell you why I am not upset about it. But certainly a few people would lose their jobs and seeing as I don't have one it wont be me. you do not have anything that ACC have not been aware of since the date it was signed. So do what ever you want to with it Mr Butler. Go on, I dare you to make it public, but be prepared to take the power of the courts if you do. There will be no out for you, you would even have to say who gave it to you and I should amagine, with my knowledge of public service entities, that person will lose there job and if it had a legal degree, I would make sure they lose that as well.

So don't play you games and think you wont reap the rewards. You simply dig youself a deeper hole.

I am not worried because I know you will be held responsible by the powers that be if you release a confidential document. And you will have to say who you got it from.

Mini

#13849 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2015 - 11:39 AM

View PostMINI, on 10 June 2015 - 11:15 AM, said:

Alan Thomas

I do not stalk you.
Very differing from what the archives say Claire
I simply stick up for myself and answer your queries as honestly as I can.
Remember it is not me who keeps this going,
Very much differ with you thee Claire.it is in other peoples interest that they do not be taken to court for threatening and harming accforum members by what they have done and planned to do form 2011 and started putting into gear in end of 2011/beginning of 2012.
Plans you always on about plans Claire
There just be no plans-Alan came back in here when Claire no use roundabouting re that You way of the mark accusing there.
Also remember that I asked the legal way to have my details and writings taken down off here a long time ago via the supplier to the network and my lawyer. Admin has resisted the commonsence of that request, as he has obviously done for another person who was very vocal in here for many years and now has xxxxxxxx for her name when written in here, so it can be done. But because of your close friendly relationship with his daddy, and you intent obsessiveness about me being one of the TBP tagteam, as you put and show it by making me a thread of my own as soon as you come back in from house arrest, Admin has done nothing to assist us who are wrongly accused

Have you considered that iy has been looked at AND YOU HAVE NOT BEEN WRONGLY ACCUSED Claire

so we must do what we must do, and if you happen to be wanting to read and post what is said, I suggest you toughen up and wear it. Or at the very least try to do something about it. I actually agree with you, it has taken a toll on more that just you, with the length of time it has been going on.

It all has connected straight to you Mr Thomas. This TBP has come about because of you and your need to get a retrial,
No retrial there Claire
.which seems to me to be a lot more complicated than getting an appeal as most people would choose to do, but then you are known for taking the longest and most complicated way of not achieving anything,
As you've just agreed with Alan is a NO retrial one.-always has been.

so it is easy to see why you would prefer the Butler/Nottingham/Laudafinem way of going about trying to get Justice.
Nothing wrong in looking at an issue which is corrupt Claire.Or do you condone illegal corrupt activity within the system carried out by members of this forum whom are very obviously your Friends /

And remember you forgave Butler his bad doings, just to get an outcome
You finally have something that near correctly said Claire.

for a retrial Thomas NO RETRIal Claire altho he wanted an outcome alright,Just NOT what you think it is.

by harming many members of accforum,
WHO was doing that Claire/

when they had nothing to do with or know about the TBP (if there ever was one.)
The actual ones i spoke of ALL had to do ,within somewhere somehow with the Plot Claire INCLUDING YOU.

Personal details have been given away willy nilly that were collected by this forum when all we needed to register was our non-de-plume, a non traceable email account and a few innocent details.
That is a guess by you and completely incorrect Claire.
Anyone i spoke of was already known PUBLICLY by name non de-plume in and out of here by either self promotion or named by other members in and out of here here
However, someone or two or three saw fit to gather information about us all, which has lead to what you have in front of you today.
Correct as ive said Trade me Facebook blogs web sites etc and dumb ass postings in and out of here that identified themselves to be plucked . Problem you HAVE is you cant seem to solve the enigma as whom they really was.

So be it, you were part of it, quit moaning about all the aka's deserting you because they are going to be recognised and bought to justice for what they have done to me.
Always the you me me poor old me - The ones you harmed you care NOT about Claire Posted Image

If you feel compelled to read the writings of what you consider I am, then I cannot help you in that regard. That is your own problem.
Mini

Whilst that post was to alan i have place comments that are very much relevant to its content that alan couldnt know of

David

#13850 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2015 - 11:45 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 09 June 2015 - 06:11 PM, said:

David Butler

Thomas makes me a thread all of my own for argy bargy, you use it with much glee, but you often tell me to 'f'off' from here.

You would love that wouldn't you Butler. It would mean you are not under threat of having to be responsible for what you have done not only to Mini but lots of other members as well.

It is not going to happen until all of my named posts and you use of my real name are taken down. That is the end of it.

I have asked respectfully and nicely via my lawyer and the forum for whatever reason has decided not too. Well it was in their hands, it possibly still could be, But you would all have to sign and memorandum of agreement with me first, if that was to happen. I would have to give it some hard deep dark thinking before I agreed to that.

Mini

#13851 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:07 PM

View PostMINI, on 10 June 2015 - 11:33 AM, said:

David Butler

Mini is not upset,

YES YOU ARE Your REALLY REALLY pissed off .

although she really would like to know which legal person you got the agreement from if mini is right. It certainly was not my lawyer in Hastings. If it is the one I think it is then it can only come from Legal at ACC, which means Mr Butler has asked for and received documentation he should not have.
You can always ask them all Claire. There is a lot of Dirty Politics going on out there
Dont ya keep up with the laudaman You should you might learn a few things sometime soon.

I could tell you why I am not upset about it.
Your pissed about what may be outed ?

But certainly a few people would lose their jobs
Not a concern to me

and seeing as I don't have one it wont be me.

You should have had one that earnt instead of doing all you did on erc for year after year

you do not have anything that ACC have not been aware of since the date it was signed.
Now Claire -You Cant really say that AS YOU DONT KNOW

So do what ever you want to with it Mr Butler. Go on, I dare you to make it public, but be prepared to take the power of the courts if you do. There will be no out for you,
Urquart connections - Urquart would do just fine Claire so no need for me to do a thing., and Urquart's .well you'd just have to find them

.you would even have to say who gave it to you and I should amagine, with my knowledge of public service entities, that person will lose there job and if it had a legal degree, I would make sure they lose that as well.
But i couldn't possibly do that Claire if i dont know could IPosted Image

So don't play you games and think you wont reap the rewards. You simply dig youself a deeper hole.
Not a game Claire.
the hole now-be no worries there

I am not worried because I know you will be held responsible by the powers that be if you release a confidential document.
Clogs cliky de clok on the paths of Amsterdam my dear =Dont you get the picture yet and Urquart comes from over that way .

And you will have to say who you got it from.
Do i now ---well that just a wont a happen .

Mini

Your lawyer is most welcome to deal with me directly on this matter Claire.

David.

#13852 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:40 PM

David Butler
I am not paying anyone to deal with you!!

The authorities will do this for nothing!

Thanks for handing it to me on a platter.

You like Thomo you put you foot in deeper every time you open your mouth.

What would the Urquart lawyers need with my documentation from the Court. Nothing. Therefore they shouldn't be asking for it and I am quite aware of the dirty politics between legal eagles, why do you think I don't use them unless I have too.

And I didn't dare you to post it because I am scared of its contents you nit wit. There is nothing much you can tell from the cover page of a Memorandum of Agreement.

If you deduct from it that I should have something to fear from it contents because of who it is between then that will only tell you that it is perfectly legal for me to have it in the circumstances, the only problem you have is that you don't know what the circumstances were do you?? You have added 2 + 2 and made it + 5 again!!

Oh well it takes all types. Two huge errors in 24 hours from you Mr Butler, on a long list of wrongfulness.

Mini

#13853 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:58 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 June 2015 - 02:34 PM, said:

Mini nothing of what you have written has any connection to myself at all nor provide any rational basis for you to be directing your energies towards myself. You even seem to attribute other peoples postings to myself and decisions made by admin to be somehow connected to myself. Such behaviour is of course extremely irrational and in view of your compulsive obsessive behaviour toward me which exceeds that of stalking causes me to be in fear of you.

What a load of codswollop. David Butler asked me questions in here. I am answering them. Like Does Memorandum of Agreement ring a bell xxxxxx. (My real name).

AND

Mini and Nottingham were talking in Trade me!!!

Of course mini is going to answer David Butler because mini has never had a Trade me account so it is of great concern who was posing as me.

No Thomo, you say I am obsessed by you but I never mention you in my threads about these things. Like yeah!!! Only a very deeply disturbed person would think that.

David Butler started the banter and I therefore have a right to protect myself against his garbage where it is planted on the forum. Simply the same scenario with others using the thread you made for me, with communication that has absolutely nothing to do with me.

Why don't you tell him to drag all his garbage making over to another thread. It is not my responsibility.

Mini

#13854 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:34 PM

Please tell uncle Alan about the "Urquart" conspiracy

#13855 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:40 PM

The district court appeal took place today. It was set down for 1 1/2 hours and instead ran for more than 3.

Essentially ACC failed to make a decision for 30 months claiming to have no consent as the reason yet has been investigating the claim.
In a letter I wrote, amongst many letters, they were reminded that my consent from the ACC 45 claim already provided consent and that they had repeated ACC 167 consent forms. The ACC tried to excuse themselves that so many can sense were too complicated. Not my problem.

The ACC are required to issue a decision no later than nine months after the application with the alternative being a deemed decision in my favour. Legislation does not allow for any exceptions or excuses.

ACC tried to change the appeal to whether or not there was an accident event from which I was injured and incapacitated. They tried to disagree with the medical evidence without benefit of any evidence of any sort of their own law basis of challenge to that medical evidence. This is the exact pathways the ACC took when cancelling my claim in 1997, Disregarding the medical evidence in favour of their own speculations

#13856 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:51 PM

View PostMINI, on 10 June 2015 - 04:40 PM, said:

Someone will have to pay the costs Claire ,

What would the Urquart lawyers need with my documentation from the Court.
You could always ask Urquart ..

Nothing. Therefore they shouldn't be asking for it and I am quite aware of the dirty politics between legal eagles, why do you think I don't use them unless I have too.
Now who said anyone asked for anything Claire some things are freely available / dirty politics and all that -

And I didn't dare you to post it because I am scared of its contents you nit wit. There is nothing much you can tell from the cover page of a Memorandum of Agreement.
My Memorandum has more than a cover page Claire -You really think i only have one page ?

If you deduct from it that I should have something to fear from it contents because of who it is between then that will only tell you that it is perfectly legal for me to have it in the circumstances, the only problem you have is that you don't know what the circumstances were do you??
Of course I do ive read the bloody thing and all the accompanying in / out correspondence to do with it
Claire
You have added 2 + 2 and made it + 5 again!!
Bugger I actually got 100 % out of 2=2 Claire

Oh well it takes all types. Two huge errors in 24 hours from you Mr Butler, on a long list of wrongfulness.
Mini

#13857 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:20 PM

so some poor bast*** missed on on 3 hours of justice for res judicata?

#13858 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:24 AM

View Postanonymousey, on 10 June 2015 - 07:11 PM, said:

In order to clarify Alan - which accident event are you referring to with todays court session?

Brain injury

#13859 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:25 AM

View Postnot their victim, on 10 June 2015 - 09:20 PM, said:

so some poor bast*** missed on on 3 hours of justice for res judicata?

res judicata
How do you figure that?

#13860 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:48 AM

View PostMINI, on 10 June 2015 - 04:40 PM, said:

David Butler

What would the Urquart lawyers need with my documentation from the Court. Nothing. Therefore they shouldn't be asking for it and I am quite aware of the dirty politics between legal eagles, why do you think I don't use them unless I have too.

If you deduct from it that I should have something to fear from it contents because of who it is between then that will only tell you that it is perfectly legal for me to have it in the circumstances, the only problem you have is that you don't know what the circumstances were do you?? You have added 2 + 2 and made it + 5 again!!

Mini

Claire Hollis,

An hour of your lawyers time would seem to be a small cost there Claire in light of the copious amount of time they must have already spent on your problems .

The authorities as an alternative , That is ok .As you state above You are concerned about leakages of your documentations and you know i am one who unbiasly ,Never hiding no ones involvement , to out corruption and wrongs within and out of the system so one is able to justify the bestowed apon me -Title of SupergrassPosted Image ,Then , you may possibly , have made to you or your lawyers /authorities , any available transmission details of that what you seek.
Im Only to happy to drop any one in the shite who dosent play the game correctly.

You mention the Urquart lawyers . And a communication which I would arrange that for you or your representatives ,To which then an hours involvement with the Urqaurts would also be very helpful to whomever you chose to investigate the issue of the memorandum as in reality, here the Urquarts do in fact hold the key to it all.

I note that your sidekicks Fran seemingly your advisor on all things legal [ albeit a very bad one [ has refrained from any more comments as to a memorandum , and he realizes that it is indeed, Much , much more of a complex issue and the back room of dirty politics is far more than he could possibly handle.
Or maybe he wants to be far away from a more intensive interview about any issue that may delve back to his own operations,, and to prefers to stay out of it which is good as all he will do is make it worse ..
You can let me know whom you decide to do the deed ,or leave it to them to contact me .
Either way for your own piece of mind, best it moves along in a instant development situation ,rather than have you concerned and taking up your time which would be far better spent on your other endeavors., Then you will end up with 2 + 2 does in fact = 4 and a correct answer to your equation.

Regards

David.

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

11 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users