ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#13821 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:19 PM

View PostBLURB, on 08 June 2015 - 08:59 PM, said:

We don't understand what you are attempting to say David, can you be a bit more specific?

Memorandum of agreement?

Are you confirming that you have an Memorandum of Agreement with somebody or some business organisation for you to "fuk" me over?

Or is it the other way around, you have an agreement with someone or some business organisation for them to "fuk" me over on your behalf?
To both the above franny boy
i am quite happy to let you ,and have the utmost confidence in you ,that you will very effectively do all that you speak of above,to yourself .
So keep up the good work please.
hey franny
Now dont forget to have a memorandum of agreement with yourself before ya begin.refuxk can be the other you Posted Image

Attachment david_butler_08_June_2015_07-00PM_memorandum_of_agreement.png

What a shame you cant understand it all Fran
Now thats a problem you have had since day one in all this
Youve said you understand prior information which you must do as you publish furiously about it all as if your the head researcher,and made more bollocks out of less info to date franny so go make what ya like out of what ya ask about as i aint telling ya

i can understand it quite well thanks and if you had any nouse you would as well so You just have to figure it all out on ya lonesome. maybe redukhed can help ya there?

No need for me to agree to anything re anyone else re you franny >you fuked yourself over a long time ago and ya still doing it keep it up please mate

Regards.

david.

#13822 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:55 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 08 June 2015 - 11:19 PM, said:

What a shame you cant understand it all Fran
Now thats a problem you have had since day one in all this
Youve said you understand prior information which you must do as you publish furiously about it all as if your the head researcher,and made more bollocks out of less info to date franny so go make what ya like out of what ya ask about as i aint telling ya

i can understand it quite well thanks and if you had any nouse you would as well so You just have to figure it all out on ya lonesome. maybe redukhed can help ya there?

I used my "nouse" years ago and figured it all out then ... that you live in fantasy lala land David!

No need for me to agree to anything re anyone else re you franny >you fuked yourself over a long time ago and ya still doing it keep it up please mate

Regards.

david.

#13823 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:26 AM

Well Frannyboy , as your the forums resident expert on things takapuna then perhaps you can tell us all about the Fitzy File
why did weal make the fitzi file ?
why did Weal want earlier copies destroyed ?
who were ''ALL'' the names on the Fitzi File the Claire Hollis said were removed from it

That be good if you can do that frannyboy seems ya such a knowledge basket with nousePosted Image

David

#13824 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:48 AM

im interested in this memorandum of agreement...

so should you be deeply concerned David???

cos the laudaman didnt do anyone any favours...and what he wrote about you is also pretty disgusting...

mistaken Identity for you as well???

cos a couple of eejuts here seem to believe what da mutt wrote about them.....im not, cos I know who I am, what I do, who I mix and associate with, and what I am capable of....

nothing that he wrote about is about me!......

Id be interested if someone could find the supposed link to me and tomcat on trade me....Tomcat might be able to find the old thread???

cos somehow, someone got Irene Walker outa that one...and i know for a fact there is a case manager called irene walker....so is that why the evil irene thread was pulled down???

toooo close to the bone that acc were gonna do defamation.....???

cos again, that isnt me....

so I just want a few facts straightened out.......

and as i see it ....mutt was jealous that he didnt get to reveal the party status threads as he likes to be the "expose hero"....

its already stated through many court documents, and runs in with the law, judges, politicians etc...as to why acc union / advantage advocacy are NOT WELCOME as elected advocates....

and "clever people" who slip up do get exposed eventually, usually through their own mistakes.......

interesting developments going on here....

#13825 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:07 AM

View PostTomcat, on 08 June 2015 - 07:51 PM, said:

Posted Image:rolleyes:/>.... Obsessive compulsive disorder in your case THOMAS, has been well and truly established ...
By the courts... By various Psychs... By genuine members and observers...
You persistently accuse every one else of what you are and are guilty of...
It is hugely laughable how you keep trying to make out you are innocent of any wrong doing...

You made the court disclosure docs. / info available to others =(Esayrider=Buttler=NothingHam=and others...obviously done after you were sentenced)
to use as a means of intimidation / blackmail / incitement to commit a crime...
And for that you will suffer the consequences of your evil intent, as will those you enlisted to achieve a result, to perpetrate "perversion of justice"...
"Note: Unless specifically requested by the individual concerened, or whre required by law, criminal conviction information will not be disclosed to a third party (this applies regardless of the "clean slate" issue)
where an individual is elligible to have that information concealed under the Criminal Records (Clean Slate) Act 2004 or where that information is suppressed by statute or court order."

AND there is no point in you and your nutter tag team posting up more bovine discharge re the above because NO ONE BELIEVES ANY OF YOU...

#13826 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:33 AM

Who is he Blurb?

And is it possible someone was using my Mini name, or was it supposed to be my real name.

Oh and what date was it.

I would love it if someone could get a copy and even post it here I don't mind because I don't go into trade me as I have often said. So it cannot be me so-called speaking to Nottingham!!

Would appreciate any assistance to get any documentation in Mini's name on Trade me over here. I give permission for it to be done.

I have never done any posting on Trade me that I would be ashamed of.

Lets catch the bugger that posed as Mini.

PS I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE ACCOUNT NAMED MINI WITH TRADE ME HAS BEEN CLOSED AND NO BACK DETAIL IS AVAILABLE. SO IT VERY MUCH LOOKS LIKE IT IS UP TO YOU BUTLER TO PUT YOUR PROOF OF ACCUSATION UP HERE FOR EVEN ME TO SEE. AS OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE HAS BEEN POSING AS ME, AND TALKING TO NOTTINGHAM IF WHAT YOU SAY IS CORRECT. IT CERTAINLY WAS NOT ME TALKING TO NOTTINGHAM ON TRADE ME OR ANYWHERE ELSE EXCEPT LAUDAFINEM. WHEN THE PERSON THERE CAME IN WITH THE HORRIBLE SPEAK WHEN I ASKED THEM TO TAKE DOWN THE LIES AND POSTS THEY MADE CONCERNING ME.

WHAT THIS EXERCISE IS DOING IS UNMASKING LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO SURVIVE BEHIDE THE AKAS IN LF AND ACCFORUM.ORG. AND SHOW A NUMBER OF AKAS AND PEOPLE GROUPING TO 'GO GET MINI'. EVEN TO THE POINT WHERE THEY POSE AS HER AND THREATEN HER ETC.,

Mini

#13827 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:45 AM

Because of your actions ACC posted guards at their office and began looking at all of us as if we're bombers too. Thanks Alan. NOT.

View PostAlan Thomas, on 08 June 2015 - 04:58 PM, said:

If you cannot contribute to the legal discussion why bother commenting at all.

Your comment seems to be endorsing the ACC behaviour instead of looking at the mechanisms available to us to correct these very obvious wrongs. You go on to blame the system for being at fault yet you then blame me because of the system. That is not the thought patterns of a rational person

#13828 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:07 AM

View PostRosey, on 09 June 2015 - 10:45 AM, said:

Because of your actions ACC posted guards at their office and began looking at all of us as if we're bombers too. Thanks Alan. NOT.

What actions?
There has never been any report of my taking any actions

We only have the tag team talking, emailing etc about their imaginations which they reported to ACC who wanted theat imagination documented and the rest is history.

Blame Weal! He clearly lead the tagteam astray who yourself included has been willing to follow right up until the last post making you certainly a conspirator to promote false allegations against me of which has no basis whatsoever in fact.

What possible motive could I have to harm the ACC?

#13829 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:17 AM

Yeah. Pull the other one. LOL LOL LOL

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 June 2015 - 11:07 AM, said:

What actions?

We only have the tag team talking, emailing etc about their imaginations which they reported to ACC who wanted theat imagination documented and the rest is history.

Blame Weal! He clearly lead the tagteam astray who yourself included has been willing to follow right up until the last post making you certainly a conspirator to promote false allegations against me of which has no basis whatsoever in fact.

#13830 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:27 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 08 June 2015 - 04:58 PM, said:

If you cannot contribute to the legal discussion why bother commenting at all.

Your comment seems to be endorsing the ACC behaviour instead of looking at the mechanisms available to us to correct these very obvious wrongs. You go on to blame the system for being at fault yet you then blame me because of the system. That is not the thought patterns of a rational person

Far out Thomo you got a real complex about me. You worry when David Butler and I talk about Mini in Trade me, which I never was, talking to Nottingham, which I never was, and all of a sudden that person posing as Mini has taken the account down and it is no where to be seen.

Someone posing as me talking to Nottingham when I didn't even have anything to do with him.

Real scary shit eh and stealing someone's Idendity to do it!! Then closing it.

Do you think your ACC case going to court is of any interest to me at the moment Thomas. I don't think so.

Some of you people have gone to a lot of trouble to get Mini 'jacked up', but one thing is for sure Trademe do co-operate with the police, so lets find out who it is eh??

Mini

#13831 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:42 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 June 2015 - 11:07 AM, said:

What actions?

Alan Thomas

There was no 'tag team' and no 'conspirators'. All we have and know is what we have now and that has taken over two years to get.

you need a 'tag team' and 'conspirators' so you could get Lauda Finem/ the Nottinghams interested in helping you by destroying us and making us suffer. You didn't care how. You never voiced opinion when the likes of 'researchcyberbullynz', whetu, H8ACC_2013 and H8ACC, all came on here mouthing profanities and threatening and defaming members.

No you never said a word because that was jacked up to happen to assist you to get a retrial and the investigators you had allowed to come in to help you, could do anything they liked as far as you were concerned.

They are really in the poo now though aren't they cause they have all gone running for the hills. Leaving a track of striped Profiles of any postings behind them off this forum. This is certainly going to make for a interesting read when it all comes out truthfully and no doubt a few people will be asked to account.

Not before time I say. Thruthfulness and integrity will always prevail.

Mini

#13832 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:13 PM

View PostBLURB, on 08 June 2015 - 06:19 PM, said:

A new twist in your already twisted deluded fantasy David Butler re "memorandum of agreement"?

We didn't see that angle coming ... seems like David has learn a few new words LOL

If we were to make a reality show out of all this, would you be interested in playing "David Butler" the main character, David Butler?

There's a number of other spots available as well, Alan Thomas may be interested in playing himself ....

The name of the Reality Show would be "ACCforum NZ LIVE"

Butler

Interesting that you have a "Memorandum of agreement" with my name on it and from a lawyer that I have hired and paid for. Now that is interesting.

Give me a date and I will tell you exactly which one it was about. Somethings are only still confidentional, if that confidendence has never been broken by the opposite party previously. So who gave what first Mr Butler are you aware of that fact!!

You have got nothing that I am afraid of except the people using my mini name (stolen identity) in Trade me. Now that I will get to the bottom of. You say you have no intention of giving me what you have, but you shouldn't have any of that stuff, if it exists as you are neither me, my lawyer or mr Nottingham, as I was supposingly talking too.

I can see the powers that be will be wanting to talk to you re documentation of that and documentation of memorandum of agreement and how you got that.

Being around the same age as you, Im sure you would agree that we have signed many Memorandum of agreement's in our day and personsonally I cannot think of one that I have signed that I have not held the 'confidentionality' of. In one in particular I can think of one where the other party has broken the confidentionality agreement and I would be so bold as to say to you it was not my lawyer, but ACC's lawyer who has let that slip past his fingers. Remember dAvid Butler, flip the coin over, examine both side, before you open your big trap. They are court documentments you are speaking of and they should not be in your hands so I Will be following this up. And if you have knowledge of something you should not have you will definitely be asked to account by the powers that be.

You are proving yourself to be more wilfully and knowingly, in the crap, with each post you make. You must be getting very the end of what you think you have that would be a problem or a worry to me.

mini

#13833 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:26 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 09 June 2015 - 08:48 AM, said:

im interested in this memorandum of agreement...

so should you be deeply concerned David???
No to that .

cos the laudaman didnt do anyone any favours...and what he wrote about you is also pretty disgusting...

mistaken Identity for you as well???

cos a couple of eejuts here seem to believe what da mutt wrote about them.....im not, cos I know who I am, what I do, who I mix and associate with, and what I am capable of....

nothing that he wrote about is about me!......

Id be interested if someone could find the supposed link to me and tomcat on trade me....Tomcat might be able to find the old thread???

cos somehow, someone got Irene Walker outa that one...and i know for a fact there is a case manager called irene walker....so is that why the evil irene thread was pulled down???
That thread was September 2011.
toooo close to the bone that acc were gonna do defamation.....???

cos again, that isnt me....

so I just want a few facts straightened out.......

and as i see it ....mutt was jealous that he didnt get to reveal the party status threads as he likes to be the "expose hero"....

its already stated through many court documents, and runs in with the law, judges, politicians etc...as to why acc union / advantage advocacy are NOT WELCOME as elected advocates....

and "clever people" who slip up do get exposed eventually, usually through their own mistakes.......

interesting developments going on here....

#13834 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:36 PM

View PostMINI, on 09 June 2015 - 12:13 PM, said:

Butler

Interesting that you have a "Memorandum of agreement" with my name on it and from a lawyer that I have hired and paid for. Now that is interesting.

Give me a date and I will tell you exactly which one it was about. Somethings are only still confidentional, if that confidendence has never been broken by the opposite party previously. So who gave what first Mr Butler are you aware of that fact!!

You have got nothing that I am afraid of except the people using my mini name (stolen identity) in Trade me. Now that I will get to the bottom of. You say you have no intention of giving me what you have, but you shouldn't have any of that stuff, if it exists as you are neither me, my lawyer or mr Nottingham, as I was supposingly talking too.

I can see the powers that be will be wanting to talk to you re documentation of that and documentation of memorandum of agreement and how you got that.

Being around the same age as you, Im sure you would agree that we have signed many Memorandum of agreement's in our day and personsonally I cannot think of one that I have signed that I have not held the 'confidentionality' of. In one in particular I can think of one where the other party has broken the confidentionality agreement and I would be so bold as to say to you it was not my lawyer, but ACC's lawyer who has let that slip past his fingers. Remember dAvid Butler, flip the coin over, examine both side, before you open your big trap. They are court documentments you are speaking of and they should not be in your hands so I Will be following this up. And if you have knowledge of something you should not have you will definitely be asked to account by the powers that be.

You are proving yourself to be more wilfully and knowingly, in the crap, with each post you make. You must be getting very the end of what you think you have that would be a problem or a worry to me.

mini

If i want I get Claire- and what i have is yours to ponder aponPosted Image

David
pp
,I never have to think what i have I KNOW exactly what i have ,
as for your comment re me at an end of what i have =Every day is a new day so there be always more to have Claire.

#13835 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:39 PM

View PostRosey, on 09 June 2015 - 11:17 AM, said:

Yeah. Pull the other one. LOL LOL LOL

As you are one of the tagteam you have intimate knowledge of the conspiracy to make false allegation and as such are obviously a co-conspirator.

#13836 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:40 PM

View PostMINI, on 09 June 2015 - 11:27 AM, said:

Far out Thomo you got a real complex about me. You worry when David Butler and I talk about Mini in Trade me, which I never was, talking to Nottingham, which I never was, and all of a sudden that person posing as Mini has taken the account down and it is no where to be seen.

Someone posing as me talking to Nottingham when I didn't even have anything to do with him.

Real scary shit eh and stealing someone's Idendity to do it!! Then closing it.

Do you think your ACC case going to court is of any interest to me at the moment Thomas. I don't think so.

Some of you people have gone to a lot of trouble to get Mini 'jacked up', but one thing is for sure Trademe do co-operate with the police, so lets find out who it is eh??

Mini

If you are not compulsively obsessed by myself and issues that surround me why is it that you make so many posts?

#13837 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:19 PM

View PostMINI, on 09 June 2015 - 10:33 AM, said:

Who is he Blurb?

And is it possible someone was using my Mini name, or was it supposed to be my real name.

Oh and what date was it.

I would love it if someone could get a copy and even post it here I don't mind because I don't go into trade me as I have often said. So it cannot be me so-called speaking to Nottingham!!

Would appreciate any assistance to get any documentation in Mini's name on Trade me over here. I give permission for it to be done.

I have never done any posting on Trade me that I would be ashamed of.

Lets catch the bugger that posed as Mini.

PS I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE ACCOUNT NAMED MINI WITH TRADE ME HAS BEEN CLOSED AND NO BACK DETAIL IS AVAILABLE. SO IT VERY MUCH LOOKS LIKE IT IS UP TO YOU BUTLER TO PUT YOUR PROOF OF ACCUSATION UP HERE FOR EVEN ME TO SEE. AS OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE HAS BEEN POSING AS ME, AND TALKING TO NOTTINGHAM IF WHAT YOU SAY IS CORRECT. IT CERTAINLY WAS NOT ME TALKING TO NOTTINGHAM ON TRADE ME OR ANYWHERE ELSE EXCEPT LAUDAFINEM. WHEN THE PERSON THERE CAME IN WITH THE HORRIBLE SPEAK WHEN I ASKED THEM TO TAKE DOWN THE LIES AND POSTS THEY MADE CONCERNING ME.

WHAT THIS EXERCISE IS DOING IS UNMASKING LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO SURVIVE BEHIDE THE AKAS IN LF AND ACCFORUM.ORG. AND SHOW A NUMBER OF AKAS AND PEOPLE GROUPING TO 'GO GET MINI'. EVEN TO THE POINT WHERE THEY POSE AS HER AND THREATEN HER ETC.,

Mini

in respect to where you state,That I need to put up proof of accusation up in here as to someone posing as you, within trademe, please repost In this thread, and include the original post where i say that -to which i will respond to assist you, then we can keep it in a one set of debate.

thanks

David.

#13838 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:48 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 June 2015 - 12:40 PM, said:

If you are not compulsively obsessed by myself and issues that surround me why is it that you make so many posts?

Because I am hopeful that Admin will eventually see that it is I that have the status of 'victim' in here and that he will take all my stuff and names down and keep you lot away from legal action.

That is all he was asked to do by my lawyer and he still has that option, but you just wont accept the fact that I knew nothing of your Plan to harm (TBP) that you were convicted for therefore keeping me defending myself on here.

Notice I also help people when I can. But the things Butler comes out with are creating more problems than they solve.

Like how does he get a document that only govt entities and lawyers hired by govt entities should have. As is well known by now only certain people have that documentation and if it gets into the wrong hands (Butlers) that creates a whole new problem for me. It is no skin off my nose because it is not me that has released it, so therefore it is only a problem for David Butler and the person that gave it to him.

I hope that answers your question of why I am still here.

Mini

#13839 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:48 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 09 June 2015 - 12:40 PM, said:

Because I am hopeful that Admin will eventually see that it is I that have the status of 'victim' in here and that he will take all my stuff and names down and keep you lot away from legal action.

That is all he was asked to do by my lawyer and he still has that option, but you just wont accept the fact that I knew nothing of your Plan to harm (TBP) that you were convicted for therefore keeping me defending myself on here.

Notice I also help people when I can. But the things Butler comes out with are creating more problems than they solve.

Like how does he get a document that only govt entities and lawyers hired by govt entities should have. As is well known by now only certain people have that documentation and if it gets into the wrong hands (Butlers) that creates a whole new problem for me. It is no skin off my nose because it is not me that has released it, so therefore it is only a problem for David Butler and the person that gave it to him.

I hope that answers your question of why I am still here.

Mini

#13840 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:34 PM

Mini nothing of what you have written has any connection to myself at all nor provide any rational basis for you to be directing your energies towards myself. You even seem to attribute other peoples postings to myself and decisions made by admin to be somehow connected to myself. Such behaviour is of course extremely irrational and in view of your compulsive obsessive behaviour toward me which exceeds that of stalking causes me to be in fear of you.

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users