ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#13781 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 10:15 AM

View Postnot their victim, on 07 June 2015 - 11:49 AM, said:

david butler has already posted

that i was not

never have been

and was nothing to do with a purported bomb plot....

and since david seems to know exactly who was involved, and was your staunchest supporter.....along with fran....

it beggars belief that you would still go ahead and attempt to name and shame people in your own cause....

shows the measure of the man it does...BOY

NTV

Remember LF was offering $20,000A for names of anymore members of this accforum.org.

Mini

#13782 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 10:46 AM

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2015 - 10:15 AM, said:

NTV

Remember LF was offering $20,000A for names of anymore members of this accforum.org.

Mini

And you really believed them ?
Seems ya must do as ya believe everything else in there ,>>'Whoopse time forgot Except what is about you
deary me Claire thought ya would had far more intelligence than that.

David.

#13783 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:23 AM

View Postgreg, on 07 June 2015 - 04:34 PM, said:

By your theory , I was to early in the start of AccForum.org from Trademe or was that yahoo.?
Why do posters think they know it all , when they actually are a wee bit late on the scene
and now choose to believe a certain side.I will try to find the original CD. this site was
set up , using that knowledge.
Group:Members

I am not talking to you Gregg. I am quoting facts of when NTV was reg on Accforum. If I remember correctly she was not part of the originals put up on LF at Jan 2012, and she reg here in 2008, so where and when and from who did LF get her name. Not forgetting of course that after the other girls and I went up, LF offered a $20,000NZ reward for any other names. I Noted one name after that time, but it wasn't NTV, but someone else we know rather well.

David Butler doesn't want to say it was him that named NTV to Nottingham or LF. So who was it and did the get the $20,000 reward.

So this is the type of people we are dealing with, whether they be from LF or Accforum. They are all tarred with the same brush. It matters because one needs a name to charge or prosecute, doesn't one.

Mini

#13784 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:31 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 07 June 2015 - 04:19 PM, said:

Hubble bubble toil and trouble, what a wicked Web you weave.

We are defending our good names and me, my well being and safety, Mr Thomas. It is perfectly legal and not conspiracy in anyway shape or form. I have had all I needed for a long time and you know that as Admin would have received the lawyers and provider letters to say just that.

Pity he didn't do something about it when he was helping his family eh?

Mini

#13785 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:32 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 07 June 2015 - 04:19 PM, said:

Hubble bubble toil and trouble, what a wicked Web you weave.

We are defending our good names and me, my well being and safety, Mr Thomas. It is perfectly legal and not conspiracy in anyway shape or form. I have had all I needed for a long time and you know that as Admin would have received the lawyers and provider letters to say just that.

Mini

#13786 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:39 AM

so was it David Butler

ot Alan Thomas

that gave my name to loadacrappin...???

again, a straight answer would be appropriate!

#13787 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:40 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 07 June 2015 - 04:47 PM, said:

injury as a result of treatment of your wrist
they were working on an injury
that injury was declined
do you have a claim left on your wrist Being totally Declinatured ='s NO

davey

pp
you speak quite well as far as i'm concerned Far to bloody well

I recall you told me once that Mr Thomas didn't have the speech impediment as bad as mine. So I believe you as far as that goes.

I believe he is going for another skate as the topic has been bought up in a lot of his court cases, so it must be abuse of process or res judicata by now.

Oh cest la vie'.

Mini

#13788 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:46 AM

Mini why are you breaching NTVs privacy by identifying their agenda?

#13789 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:49 AM

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2015 - 11:31 AM, said:

Mini

What duty are you are imagining admin has breached?

#13790 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:50 AM

View Postnot their victim, on 08 June 2015 - 11:39 AM, said:

so was it David Butler

ot Alan Thomas

that gave my name to loadacrappin...???

again, a straight answer would be appropriate!

So are you going to apologise to me for your error?
Or are you going to say that I control David Butler?

#13791 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:50 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 08 June 2015 - 09:49 AM, said:

You show a problem re CONTROL issues kennyboy
It is clear that you consider this a major problem to yourself that YOU do NOT NOW have any control over the accforum
You as an initial one of a number of other persons who assisted in the set up and provided of initial funding along with others to get it up and running did have considerable influence re the running and content of this site within your given duties as a admin moderator.
You then went to and Systematically with a plan,attacked / one by one ,those you wanted out the way to give you sole control as a moderator of the forum of which you were given those duties by the OWNER's of the accforum.
You made a mistake and attacked the owner of the forum by underhandedly carrying out things that were NOT ALLOWED within your duties so you were sacked by the OWNERS of the accfroum ,
No one but the owners SACKED YOU kennyboy.
Losing that position thus any control that you had arrived at ,you went on the attack, anyone within the accforum ,Whom did not accede to your plans to take over CONTROL by default this forum with the setting up of your own and you attacked anyone you could find to attack and still do as of this day,
Along the way Since the forums inception and to this day -you have caused considerable damage with your actions in that endeavor.
Whilst Thomas like you may have had an influence re suggestion on the running of this forum there is Only ONE OWNERSHIP in place and that is the W I S LANG Family with A AR ON being the main computer nerd who keeps it here.
You created a problem there as you were the moderator who did the day to day containment of crap going on Mainly to suit your own agenda and the Owner admin himself then received overnite a very heavy workload to keep the place going but he could not be here day in 24/7 and the result's >what we all see now
The issue re control goes back to ownership and the ONLY control of content that is apparent is when it directly affects the actual owners the W i slan g's where anything detrimental to them is simply removed but anything else is left
Thomas enjoys this as he dosent have to have any control as thats what he wants a RADICAL membership and anything aimed at him he also enjoys arriving somehow in the hope that he wil be able to use it in his allegedly biggest case of internet abuse nz has ever had with him as the victim[another losing court case coming u there]
The Philosophy[ via Alan T and Miles W Bible of behavior] of the site as its always been, has always themed as radically minded to allow the outing of anything the official / government etc do that is wrong seemingly wrong or nit even wrong at all is blasted out in public to show up the official's as no good
That philosophy [VERY BIASED AT THAT ]still stands of this day but has created a forum where the NAIVE owners have left themselves with quite a pickle to contend with and at present all they can do is to the PROTECT the FAMILY at all costs and see what happens Plus i doubt they could pull the site down even if they wanted to as one it would affect there own self persona of how great they are and Two ,the authorities want it kept going to keep an eye on the membership of this and offshoot sites re troubles that loom up to be bigger ones.And we do know that our admin is very cosy with the POLICE very cosy with ACC as well as and when the need arises-after all hes in software security systems and finds people out there in the net as part of the security work-Quite a neat wee set u he has In HERE- HE DONT EVEN HAVE TO LOOK FOR YOU -They/ YOU's come to him and then to -well just guess your way further folks.
The laudamn has been an issue and that has affected the W is langs a lot where they have found that whilst they could control anything about themselves in this forum because of there manner of operation the issue simply got taken out of here to the internet world as a whole and there the W i slan gs have discovered they are NOt the great almighty in control of a radical forum where they can protect there themselves but find themselves in the exact same position they HAVE allowed the members of there won forum to be in within the accforum
Quite nice i think Karma time there and its not all over yet as if anyone does a full run down on this place out there then the owners here have more problems;
They naively started something thinking they could control and be no ones and dumbly gave the control of the forum to you and they really have you to thank for all there troubles keenyboy as most of the forum members who are in a similar position can only but thank you as the ONLY main catalyst to disaster
The day the forum morphed out of here- basically it escaped from in here ,as the owners couldnt control it from escaping no more,AGAIN very much THANKS TO YOU KENNYBOY >I JUST GAVE YU A HELPING NUDGE Posted Imagewas the day the place began its road to extinction as an operating site of any use to anyone re acc matters.
Have a nice day kenny
YOU NOT SO SOLID WITH FACTS AS YOU THINK YOU ARE
Whilst Thomas needs showing up as a wordsmithing radical germ your attacks at him asthe owner have really been your downfall Miler and others ,Pick on what you think is the weakest link dosent always work i'm afraid keeny But then you wernt game enough to go head on with aa ron now were ya weasle head? and looky's where ya ended up now KENNYBOY What a mess your in.
and continuing as you have for years with nothings hoping youll win and be the CONROL FREAK you are amongst the acc claimants community
YOU WONT Matey not a shite show of that .
So keeny

Control>YOUVE LOST IT never really had it anyways you weer a stooge for the Family ownwers mate
Why you are concerned about a conspiracy to gain control of this forum when there was /IS never any way of anyone else but the Wi s lang s control remaining as they own it-im not sure keeny re your concerns there at all and the why you are concerned re that word CONTROL.
Probably as a no more admin you can NOT Prevent the truth about yourself being in here something that we all know annoys the crap out of you very much.
You replied to my writings with that post kenny so Witness;s re conspiracy Not a problem kenny
al set pat there to be shown whenever your ready.

me thinks >>>>if it cant be a good forum Let the lunatics escape from in here to there own asylums out there and then lets keep it a shite hole till someone gets it all in court.

David.

:ph34r:/>:lol:/>:rolleyes:/>....LIAR

Games Narcissists Play
Written by Alexander Burgemeester on June 6, 2013 · 92 Comments Narcissists are masters at playing mind games. They play to win and take no prisoners. They are poor losers and if they don’t win they will often react in a fit of rage and stomp away like a little child. The only way for the other person to win is to not play. Here are some of the more common games that narcissists play:

A MUST READ

http://thenarcissist...rcissists-play/

#1 Ping-Pong
: When a person begins to understand how a narcissist works, he or she realizes that it’s a bit like playing ping-pong. Anytime a narcissist has tself-reflect about anything, they will immediately throw the ball back to the person they consider their opponent. Narcissists will always throw the ball back to the other person. They do this in the expectation that they won’t have to take responsibility for their behavior. Narcissists hope that by not taking responsibility for their own actions (by using blaming, shaming, projection, denial, etc.) their partner will do what they have always done-forgive the narcissist, make excuses for the narcissist’s behavior, claim the narcissist couldn’t help himself because he was having a bad day, and so on. The narcissist is a moving target and you are always on the firing line. To get away from them (or expose them), you always have to keep an eye on the ball i.e., their actions and motives for playing their games with you. You have to stop wanting to play.

You can stop catching the ball and put it back in the narcissist’s court by setting boundaries and making him aware of his actions. He then realizes he has no one to play with anymore. He will either drop the person like a hot potato, try to punish the person, or run away.

#2 Gotcha! The narcissist can be a master of phony empathy. He appears to take you in, appears to understand what you are experiencing, and appears to genuinely be able to put himself in your shoes. These acts cause you to let your guard down; just when you think there is a genuine give-and-take in your relationship, he pulls a fast one on you-a “gotcha”- most often when you’re at a low point. He will suddenly tell you about his extraordinary new career move, a luxurious trip that he’s taking, or a huge shift in financial status that will make you feel even more diminished. Narcissists perfectly execute an unexpected psychological pounce; their purpose is to grind you down, to humiliate you, and make you feel small and inferior.

#3 Crazy Eights: This is a favorite game of narcissists…YOU are called crazy anytime you try to confront them, bring up past issues or behaviors, or expose them when they’re doing something appalling. The game goes like this: you are told that you have an overly active imagination, you don’t know what you’re talking about, they have no idea what you’re talking about, or that you’re simply making things up to cause problems. They’ll tell you that it’s obvious that you are the one who is crazy (and tell you that everyone around you agrees with them about you being crazy).

They will claim not to remember even unforgettable events, flatly deny they ever happened, and will never entertain the possibility that they might have forgotten. This is an extremely aggressive and infuriating tactic called “gaslighting”, a common technique used by abusers of all kinds. Your perceptions of reality are continually undermined so that you end up without any confidence in your own intuition, memory, or reasoning.

#4 Death by a Thousand Cuts: This is a really fun game that all narcissists like to play! It involves destroying your soul, your ego, your accomplishments and any belief system you have that does not agree with their beliefs. The way the game is won is for them to try to turn everything about you, and everything you do, into a complete failure. Extra points are given when they can take all the credit for anything good that has ever happened and put it all in their own pot. Double points are earned when they manage to put all blame for anything bad onto the other player.

#5 Twenty-One: In this popular game, you’re not allowed to ever reach the emotional age of 21. Even if you are 50 years old, you will still be treated like a child (a stupid child, a bad child, a silly child, etc.). You don’t get to have face cards and if you do get an ace, it’s only worth one point.

#6 The King/Queen Game: The most important part to remember about this game is that no one can know the rules except the king or queen. Either the king or queen gets to make up rules as they go along; they don’t have to tell the other players the new rules and they can change the rules whenever it suits them. They are the king or queen and, therefore, always win the game. You can be penalized for breaking the rules, even if they chose not to tell you the rules.

#7 Cat and Mouse: This is a kind of competitive patience (solitaire) game for two players. It is also known as Spite and Malice. The cards are arranged from low to high with the Kings being wild. Suits (the normal order of things and\or common societal rules) are irrelevant in the game. The game ends when someone wins by playing the last card of their “pay-off” pile. The game can also end if the players run out of cards, in which case the result is a draw.

Cat and Mouse (or Spite and Malice) is a perfect game for a narcissist because it is actually a form of solitaire, it requires “one upmanship”, and involves pulling out “better” cards to beat the opponent.

It involves a “payoff” and for the narcissist, that usually means hurting you somehow. They keep track of real or imaginary things you do, have done, or might do. This is their “pile” and they will pull a card from it and use it against you whenever possible.

#8 Liars Poker: Individuals with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) play this game fantastically. They are accomplished liars. Their complete persona and their entire world are totally based in lies. Their positive attributes and alleged actions are all made up in order to get other people to give them their fix of narcissistic supply-praise, adulation and accolades.

#9 Keep Away: This is a game that you, yourself, must learn to play. It is important to recognize that the narcissist will never acknowledge that any games are being played; it is up to you to stop playing. To do this, you need to stop bringing up past events/behaviors because you will always be told you’re wrong, they are right, and that you need help. Don’t try to get them to acknowledge or take responsibility for their words or actions because they will always say they didn’t do it or it never happened.

If you are in a relationship, you can walk away from the toxic narcissist in your life. If your boss is an abusive narcissist, you can find another job. You can walk away from your parents, too, if they are abusive.

If you choose to stay, one way to stop playing their game is to not respond to jabs, barbs, pleas, put-downs etc. It is difficult to stop, but perhaps thinking of it this way will help: if you’re playing a game of catch with a ball, the only way to stop the game is to not catch the ball when thrown or not pick up the ball and throw it back. It is possible to stop playing games with a narcissist but just be prepared for an onslaught of negativity, accusations and histrionics. Ignore inciting words, do not respond back to inciting words, hang up the phone (with proper notice such as “I’ve got something I need to do “-not slamming it down) or leave the location where he is at. There are many ways for you to refuse to catch the ball or put the ball down and not throw it back. This is the game of “Keep Away”-you stay away, walk away, and refuse to play.

References:
http://postcardstoan...arcissist-play/

http://well sphere.com/mental-health-article/concealed-narcissist-play-gotcha/957000

http://www. darksouls-the book.com/ping_pong. Html

#13792 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:54 AM

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2015 - 11:40 AM, said:

I recall you told me once that Mr Thomas didn't have the speech impediment as bad as mine. So I believe you as far as that goes.

I believe he is going for another skate as the topic has been bought up in a lot of his court cases, so it must be abuse of process or res judicata by now.

Oh cest la vie'.

Mini

This is typical of your incompetency to gather information. You rely upon someone in another part of the country and there regulations and assumptions who has no knowledge of me instead of the medical profession. This seems to be the way that the ACC information gathering process works. Rather than coming onto the site to challenge the ACC you instead join with them.

On Wednesday I am going to the district court addressing the brain injury which causes the speech impediment amongst a large number of other things.

#13793 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 12:20 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2015 - 11:23 AM, said:

I am not talking to you Gregg. I am quoting facts of when NTV was reg on Accforum. If I remember correctly she was not part of the originals put up on LF at Jan 2012, and she reg here in 2008, so where and when and from who did LF get her name. Not forgetting of course that after the other girls and I went up, LF offered a $20,000NZ reward for any other names. I Noted one name after that time, but it wasn't NTV, but someone else we know rather well.

David Butler doesn't want to say it was him that named NTV to Nottingham or LF.
Because it was as that Not me Calire records cleary show whom i spoke of-You were one to eh .Posted Image

So who was it and did the get the $20,000 reward.

So this is the type of people we are dealing with, whether they be from LF or Accforum. They are all tarred with the same brush. It matters because one needs a name to charge or prosecute, doesn't one.
If and IF you had any common sense at all Claire it is rather obvious how the names were obtained
Why would lauda pay for something that was easily available for free from entrance to this forum and then just a few cliks away
Looking at all unfold as it did - as it unfolded there i was quite amazed at how vulnerable many had left inadvertently themselves in re internet publishing's never thinking that they would be used as they were
DO SOME RESEARCH OF NOTE YOU SILLY PERSON.
Good place to start Claire be your very own tax records available in the net and then clik clik and your it.No one had to tell anyone anything Claire about who was exactly whom in here-They were either already such as you well known publicly as a name of as ive said a clik or two away.
If you have the nouse you will find that a real dumb ass forum member bragging as that do full of themselves had placed a link to a trademe site in here
A host of forumers went there as it was debated about in here re the trademe threads
NOW WHOM WAS THAT person that dumped the Trademe discussion thread in here playing really at dermots posts.
BACK TO OUR FAVORITE ONE who shit stirs without cause of concern about others Knowing that the laudaman was in here anyway,and we land at KENNETH MILLER being the culprit there.As he always appears on the scene whenever thee is any shit going on.

The archives / records of certain threads of his place trademe / laudaland / timings /dates etc , i have show that as exactly what panned out re the timing of it all-NO ONE [tHAT I AM AWARE OF ANYWAY] TOLD THEM ANYTHING RE ntv

END OF

David

Mini

#13794 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 08 June 2015 - 12:56 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 08 June 2015 - 12:20 PM, said:

<snip>
The archives / records of certain threads of his place trademe / laudaland / timings /dates etc , i have show that as exactly what panned out re the timing of it

Well then make sure you don't delete any of that or anything else when you are arrested Mr Butler!

It has also been noticed that 'netcoachnz' and 'whetu' and slected others have been very busy over the last few months in deleting their posts.

Why would they need to do that one must ask?

Maybe its the same reason you and Thomas have deleted/removed hundreds of your and his incriminating posts!

Good luck Mr Butler.
<snip>

#13795 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:09 PM

BLURB

Posted Today, 01:56 PM

David Butler, on 08 June 2015 - 01:20 PM, said:

<snip>
The archives / records of certain threads of his place trademe / laudaland / timings /dates etc , i have show that as exactly what panned out re the timing of it
Frans comments here below in black.
Well then make sure you don't delete any of that or anything else when you are arrested Mr Butler!

It has also been noticed that 'netcoachnz' and 'whetu' and slected others have been very busy over the last few months in deleting their posts.

Why would they need to do that one must ask?

Maybe its the same reason you and Thomas have deleted/removed hundreds of your and his incriminating posts!

Good luck Mr Butler

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************= Troll free ACC claimants forum

#13796 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:17 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 08 June 2015 - 11:54 AM, said:

This is typical of your incompetency to gather information. You rely upon someone in another part of the country and there regulations and assumptions who has no knowledge of me instead of the medical profession. This seems to be the way that the ACC information gathering process works. Rather than coming onto the site to challenge the ACC you instead join with them.

On Wednesday I am going to the district court addressing the brain injury which causes the speech impediment amongst a large number of other things.

Mr Thomas

You know how I love winners.

Likewise I would be happy if you had a win. But sorry I cant be there to hold your hand.

Try doing it by yourself like most of the rest of us have to do.

Mind you I might just deem it necessary to go up that way towards the end of this month for a hearing.

Mini

#13797 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:18 PM

as i neither own nor personally contribute to / gave approval for any of my /others documentation or information to be published
within the content of another web site fran they i have no need at all to be concerned or to save anything
I think that like myself You franny should heed take in ,to the appropriate saying ''Once its there there is sweet fuk all you can do about it''Posted Image

Best you go and find out who the web site publisher's are eh
not my problem never was .
Tis not as easy, as finding out who owns your ones to nab when needed
I await with pleasure ,your coming to arrest me fran .

David

#13798 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:21 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2015 - 01:17 PM, said:

Never realized how much you care Claire
Me being one of the winnersPosted Image
Mini

#13799 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:38 PM

View PostMINI, on 08 June 2015 - 01:17 PM, said:

Mr Thomas

Likewise I would be happy if you had a win. But sorry I cant be there to hold your hand.

Try doing it by yourself like most of the rest of us have to do.

Mind you I might just deem it necessary to go up that way towards the end of this month for a hearing.

Mini

Mini is there any possibility that I could lose when the ACC failed to make a decision on a claim application for 30 months and then when they did make a decision on a rescinded on the day of the review hearing and still have not placed that rescinded decision with another one. The review hearing sought the reviewer to confirm the deemed decision. The reviewer's Decision addressed whether or not he could determine the veracity of the ACC decision that was rescinded.

I thought you might like to go along for the entertainment value

#13800 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:41 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 08 June 2015 - 12:20 PM, said:

Interesting mr butler how trade me has been used for me re: Mr Nottingham. If the date is pre jan 2012 I did not know of mr Nottingham or any aka that he may be using and I diffenately did not do any Trade me banter about him that is for sure. He was nothing to me until I saw his reference in Lauda Finem in Jan 2012 and I had never known of the site before then.

Talking about tax records etc, how come these people cannot understand law when one of them is supposed to be a lawyer.............Peek-a-boo!!

The only reason any returns were put in is because I would not let IRD try to tax them all in the one year, which is the year we were in 2003/2004 After I had proved my right to w/c b/d to when I left work. My second win by myself...........I/A first b/d to date of injury and then w/c b/d to date of leaving my job of nine years.

So you see the IRD agreeing to put them in previous periods actually saved me money by cutting the amount of tax I had to pay. It had nothing to do with withholding tax returns as your mates at L/F said. And it is such a buzz that one of them is a lawyer. If it wasn't so serious it would be a lesson to everyone not to hire that legal beagle, as he cannot even read what is in front of him on a decision.

I agree with you for once NTV has been wrongly put in as one of the conspritors. In this case they cannot be as they were not a registered member of ACCforum.org or LF, at the time.

Mini

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

8 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users