ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#13761 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:47 PM

injury as a result of treatment of your wrist
they were working on an injury
that injury was declined
do you have a claim left on your wrist Being totally Declinatured ='s NO

davey

pp
you speak quite well as far as i'm concerned Far to bloody well

#13762 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:47 PM

Blurb.

Group:Members
Location Cambridge

ps. I have tried to visit him Glenbrook, then succeeded in Cambridge
but failed at the last visit. Trees.

#13763 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:50 PM

View Postgreg, on 07 June 2015 - 04:41 PM, said:

Mr Butler ;

Advanced Member
PipPipPip
Add as Friend PM this member

YES Greg you require something there ?

david

#13764 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:00 PM

Also meet Mr Thomas and Mr Davis and a few others . arn't I a hero.

They all believe they are correct in their own beliefs.

Time for this AccForum.org to move on and help potential claimants
who will be [misinformed] (lied) or even looked straight in the eye
and THEN told you get no ACC.
Please put aside all petty differences and help the next claimants.

#13765 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:26 PM

View Postgreg, on 07 June 2015 - 04:34 PM, said:

By your theory , I was to early in the start of AccForum.org from Trademe or was that yahoo.?
Why do posters think they know it all , when they actually are a wee bit late on the scene
and now choose to believe a certain side.I will try to find the original CD. this site was
set up , using that knowledge.

Greg the definitive word is my own.

I started and ACC related Internet site 1998
since that time there had been numerous others start up a variety of sites including the likes of Kenneth Miller posing a question on one of the Internet provide this sites which drew A small spurt of discussion which of course you will recall.
My 1998 site was too difficult for me to manage and to ACC claimants came to my home in my opinion about how best to address claimants helping one another.
I organised a friend of mine son to set up the site
my advice as to the structure of the site was given of which one of the visitors to my home to down copious notes and put that advice into effect. Sadly the other Visitor was a glory hunter who has been ineffectual on the site and somewhat of a nuisance.

The original concept of the siteas remain consistent and unaltered whereby there would be no ruling body, hierarchy or interest group taking charge. In other words self responsibility carrying the burden of liability on individual basis with other "elder" members of the site advising some of the less disciplined and unruly to behave themselves. Very few sites in the world have been as enduring and prolific in its contributions as the site, warts and all.

#13766 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:31 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 07 June 2015 - 04:47 PM, said:

injury as a result of treatment of your wrist
they were working on an injury
that injury was declined
do you have a claim left on your wrist Being totally Declinatured ='s NO

davey

pp
you speak quite well as far as i'm concerned Far to bloody well

Your thoughts seem to be somewhat disorganised, as is your recollection of the facts posted on the site.
I understand that you to suffer from a brain injury with the result that your performances diminished in comparison with the previous capacity.
The ACC continue to accept my claim for cover for my wrist injury and as such one would imagine the total declinature of my claim decision had been rescinded by that position yet I have not received such a letter. Notwithstanding the ACC continue to fund various elements relating to that claim. They do seem to be somewhat disorganised in their thought processes as they assert that the cancellation of my entire cover was only meant to be understood as suspension of my earnings compensation entitlement on the basis that I was no longer incapacitated to return to my preinjury occupation despite the ACC never having carried out any investigation or make any decision concerning the criteria of my preinjury occupation against what they assert I can now do. Their bluff appears to have worked in front of a rather tired and gullible judge.

You might think I can speak quite well but who the hell are you to claim any qualification or experience to form any opinion when the medical professionals quite clearly state the expense of nature of the damage and disability with the most recent report been these last few months describing the widespread brain damage as being more than previously perceived by other medical professionals.

#13767 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:34 PM

View Postgreg, on 07 June 2015 - 05:00 PM, said:

Also meet Mr Thomas and Mr Davis and a few others . arn't I a hero.

They all believe they are correct in their own beliefs.

Time for this AccForum.org to move on and help potential claimants
who will be [misinformed] (lied) or even looked straight in the eye
and THEN told you get no ACC.
Please put aside all petty differences and help the next claimants.

Greg I think you will find that most genuine claimants on this site or point you towards independent documentation from superior authorities regarding the correctness of the belief. In other words the belief is not some ego trip or self-delusion.

I'm glad that you, as one of the "elder" members can focus your mind on the critical element of this site by encouraging fellow members to rely upon the actual injury claim related information instead of being sidetracked with some of the petty differences we do see.

#13768 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:16 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 07 June 2015 - 03:38 PM, said:

The tag team which includes Douglas weal, Kenneth Miller and others had nothing whatsoever to do with the establishment of the site and have made no contributions that are usable by any person on this site.. = BULLSHIT

:ph34r:/>:lol:/>:rolleyes:/>..... LIAR PERVERT FRAUDSTER
How can you oooze such blatant delusional lies???,
when there is huge evidence on here that it is all you are capable of FOOL...
there is nothing on here to give you any credibility of any kind...
At the very least you will be hit with more guilty verdicts and court costs in the near future...

#13769 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:01 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 07 June 2015 - 05:26 PM, said:

since that time there had been numerous others start up a variety of sites including the likes of Kenneth Miller posing a question on one of the Internet provide this sites which drew A small spurt of discussion which of course you will recall.
My 1998 site was too difficult for me to manage and to ACC claimants came to my home in my opinion about how best to address claimants helping one another.
my advice as to the structure of the site was given of which one of the visitors to my home to down copious notes and put that advice into effect. Sadly the other Visitor was a glory hunter who has been ineffectual on the site and somewhat of a nuisance.

The original concept of the siteas remain consistent and unaltered whereby there would be no ruling body, hierarchy or interest group taking charge. In other words self responsibility carrying the burden of liability on individual basis with other "elder" members of the site advising some of the less disciplined and unruly to behave themselves. Very few sites in the world have been as enduring and prolific in its contributions as the site, warts and all.

Thanks for once again confirming your ownership of this forum Mr Thomas.

Once legal action has finished you and your forum (and resident trolls) will be history.

If you promise not to be a control freak as what you are here we may consider having you as a member of the new accforum.nz

Have a great night.

#13770 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:20 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 07 June 2015 - 05:48 PM, said:

Hhhmmm Alan - there appears to be new information contained within this story so I cannot comment upon these new alleged symptoms or circumstances being mentioned etc for example, I am thinking here of the blue wrist hand comment as none of this was disclosed in post operative examinations nor those documents where you were apparently described as being pain free and having more wrist function in those days?
Nonsense. You are completely arrogant. Medical professionals do not engage in medical procedures without proper reason and "evidence"

It seems to me that reinjury is sometimes the difficulties faced by claimants and this is possibly something the ACC considered BUT are you now trying to create another significant claim as a determinant to your incapacity perhaps ie brain injury?
There has never been a re-injury.
No the surgeon injured me carrying out the wrong operation

No doubt you will correct me again but AFAIK in past evidence supplied to the forum or courts - there were expert statements to the effect that no brain injury nor stroke from alleged medical misadventure was verified at the time?
Again you are talking complete bollocks from your arrogant misperception about your own expertise

I am also confused now with some of the many complex threads involved here so for example, has there been an update to this decision issued 5 months ago

http://www.nzlii.org...C/2014/332.html

As this decision relates to *unless orders* I am wondering if there has been a favourable decision issued online which I can read perhaps?
Again you are completely bamboozled and confused by your own nonsense and propaganda

My comments In blue

#13771 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 10:39 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 07 June 2015 - 05:31 PM, said:

Your thoughts seem to be somewhat disorganised, as is your recollection of the facts posted on the site.
you DONT have a valid cover claim for the wrist injury for ACC erc alan

I understand that you to suffer from a brain injury with the result that your performances diminished in comparison with the previous capacity.
But you have stated many many times that i dont have a brain injury .
The ACC continue to accept my claim for cover for my wrist injury and as such one would imagine the total declinature of my claim decision had been rescinded by that position yet I have not received such a letter.
You Dont get a full claim cover , and havnt had it since they declinated you and you say you dont know-you may get treatment only costs for the alleged problems after the first wrist injury at present which is fuk all to do with the initial injury- so did you claim medical misadventure at all?

Notwithstanding the ACC continue to fund various elements relating to that claim.
Elements my your a wordsmithing prik alan Whilst as anyone would get the same you get various elements of the wrist issues -BUT YOU DONT GET NOUGHT FOR THE ORIGINAL WRIST INJRY EH??

yes they probably do r any treatment for it-It appears that you are able to work quite well with the wrist as it was and is now Alan
They do seem to be somewhat disorganised in their thought processes
Maybe they have a brain injury then ?Posted Image
as they assert that the cancellation of my entire cover was only meant to be understood as suspension of my earnings compensation entitlement on the basis that I was no longer incapacitated to return to my preinjury occupation despite the ACC never having carried out any investigation or make any decision concerning the criteria of my preinjury occupation against what they assert I can now do. Their bluff appears to have worked in front of a rather tired and gullible judge.
YOU MISLEAD the ACC was what the Judge found against YOU alan

You might think I can speak quite well but who the hell are you to claim any qualification or experience to form any opinion
PLENTY qualification being head injured ,placed in the serious claims unit and with a great deal of self knowledge as i rehabilitated back to as normal as one can ever get - inpatient/out patient etc etc with others in similar positions, so thus being one of the more experienced in head injury issues in this forum Mr Thomas.The many years of research study / learning i undertook in the field of head injury/brain injury and THE MANY associated issues that arise from them
Not withstanding that Ive had to undo some of your handiwork from bad wrong advice and so called knowledge youve dished out as the messiah of all things you know fuk all about to acc claimants Thomas

SPENDING A LONG time dealing with you the only times you were not able to speak clearly was when YOU DRUGGED YOURSELF UP TO THE EYEBALLS alan.-Which was a regular event. very regular and you woiuldnt known the difference between a head injury issue or a drugged out mind
when the medical professionals quite clearly state the expense of nature of the damage and disability with the most recent report been these last few months describing the widespread brain damage as being more than previously perceived by other medical professionals.
It does not a[appear to incapacitated you to the extent that you can not work at what you do
-your ability whether right or wrong you show very clearly as able to compile present complex documentations and carry out complex procedures in manufacture process;s
something i cant do alan-but i can work at some things and earn some money instead of being a lazy bleating bludger like you .
What you have done is sit here for years and years becoming and ARE one who has a victim syndrome clearly embedded in your psyche and everything you do and say contains the victim syndrome within it when in reality your capable of doing most things yourself YOU JUST DONT WANT TO. because then you prove the judge correct AS HE ALWAYS WAS
YOU MISLED THE ACC The case was judged as that Yet you come in and say the judge was wrong YET Twenty five years on and you have NEVER changed that verdict in the Criminal Courts but prefer to do as you are,similar to what you trying re the Bomb Plot verdicts-trying to Thomas law your way out of it
YOU LOST YOU WRIST COVER re ERC for MISLEADING THE ACC and did not fulfill the obligations required of you to receive the assistance available from acc as per the laws of the acc and the land.
Yo claim to everyone else the public re you working when you were not
You fuked yourself well before that dealing with the acc WHEN YOU LIED TO THEM which gave them cause to look at you alan and what you were doing as opposed to NOT what you had told them which you should have done.
Read your own court records on it as that is what the JUDGE CLEARLY SAYS.
Which is why you ONLY get an element re writs injury issues But NOIT what your wanting to get back youll never get that alan
i think your just pulling another rort hoping to get away with it. as a brain injury now
the drugs you pump into yourself all day for years on end have fuked you head mate.
piss off you moron and dont come the high and mighty who the hell are you crapola with me / and come back when ya can tell the truth for once.
You are a Clear and present danger in here in the manner you operate ,to be giving advice to anyone.Very dangerous to the good of claimants rehabilitation and personal life.

#13772 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 10:43 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 07 June 2015 - 05:26 PM, said:

:ph34r:/>:lol:/>:rolleyes:/>..... Once again Tomo you show your "low dirty mindset / intent to deceive" at any level...
Your long extended list of losses clearly shows you to be a consistent loser ...
its no wonder your site was not "a success"...

So you had to con your way into using other people so you could claim kudos for their efforts and succeses...

AND you got rather nasty on several occasions when I refused to part up with my money to fund your schemes to make money out of the accforum...

The other admins also would not have allowed your to have that level other control or to make money solely for yourself as was your primary intent...

Hence your lies re "the fictional hi-hijack" to eliminate all other admins leaving your self in control...

No point in denying it FOOL... It shows up so very clearly every day...

Way past time for you to crawl back under your rock as load of your crap rebounding on you soon...

Go to bed Fool...

#13773 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 10:55 PM

View PostTomcat, on 07 June 2015 - 07:16 PM, said:

How can you oooze such blatant delusional lies???,
when there is huge evidence on here that it is all you are capable of FOOL...
there is nothing on here to give you any credibility of any kind...
At the very least you will be hit with more guilty verdicts and court costs in the near future...

Should you be referring to the Bomb Plot Miller
THEN anything in here about you is truth fact
You lied misled and consort to conspire and continue to do so out here in public on that issue
If you refer to the laudfinem issue
YOU ARE SO FAR WRONG THERE its almost unbelievable-but from you yep , be very believable as to your actions re that issue.
so on both counts there YOU LOSE

DavidPosted Image

#13774 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:06 PM

View PostTomcat, on 07 June 2015 - 10:43 PM, said:

. Once again Tomo you show your "low dirty mindset / intent to deceive" at any level...
Your long extended list of losses clearly shows you to be a consistent loser ...

So you had to con your way into using other people so you could claim kudos for their efforts and succeses...

AND you got rather nasty on several occasions when I refused to part up with my money to fund your schemes to make money out of the accforum...

The other admins also would not have allowed your to have that level other control or to make money solely for yourself as was your primary intent...

Hence your lies re "the fictional hi-hijack" to eliminate all other admins leaving your self in control...
yOU CANT PROVE THAT Miller
Youd have three other persons give evidence on that issue -The admin himself and the sites general running maintenance security person and a forum member,along with the forum records . diary notes / fone calls emails etc of those persons on the day
Whether thomas had any input to the forum or not is irrelevant to that fiasco you perpertratated
Thomas was in court all day and knew nothing of it until much later which by that time YOUD BEEN WELL SACKED AS AN ADMIN AND OUT OF HERE
Another one you LOSE at kennyboyPosted Image

Way past time for you to crawl back under your rock as load of your crap rebounding on you soon...

Go to bed Fool...

#13775 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 12:51 AM

:ph34r:/>:lol:/>:rolleyes:/>....

Posted ImageTomcat, on 07 June 2015 - 11:43 PM, said:

. Once again Tomo you show your "low dirty mindset / intent to deceive" at any level...

yOU CANT PROVE THAT Miller = you dont know what I can prove FOOL
Youd have three other persons give evidence on that issue -The admin himself and the sites general running maintenance security person and a forum member,along with the forum records . diary notes / fone calls emails etc of those persons on the day
Whether thomas had any input to the forum or not is irrelevant to that fiasco you perpertratated
Thomas was in court all day and knew nothing of it until much later which by that time YOUD BEEN WELL SACKED AS AN ADMIN AND OUT OF HERE
Another one you LOSE at kennyboy......

NO loss here FOOL...but your bull s...t posting shows that there was a "conspiracy to gain control of the accforum"

Go to bed Fool...

ps... You need to name those you claim were involved in that conspiracy...

#13776 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:06 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 07 June 2015 - 10:55 PM, said:

Should you be referring to the Bomb Plot Miller
THEN anything in here about you is truth fact
You lied misled and consort to conspire and continue to do so out here in public on that issue
If you refer to the laudfinem issue
YOU ARE SO FAR WRONG THERE its almost unbelievable-but from you yep , be very believable as to your actions re that issue.
so on both counts there YOU LOSE

David

:ph34r:/>:lol:/>:rolleyes:/>...
Again you show that you know "SQUAT" FOOL...
and can only rely on your delusional fantasies...
which rebound on you in the not to distant future...

#13777 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:17 AM

View PostTomcat, on 08 June 2015 - 01:06 AM, said:

Not very confident now are ya weeboy
Your Intimidation of others ,Tis NOT working at all.
Again you show that you know "SQUAT" FOOL...
and can only rely on your delusional fantasies...
which rebound on you in the not to distant future...

Greta you know it all where from is going to be interesting
The Plot >As i have read your police statement Miller

Then it is VERY clear that you misled within the evidence you gave
Also >You conspired to prevent information being placed before the courts.

Laudafinem-You have NO valid information in hand >ONLY GUESSWORK
As always im the one with the documentation >NOT YOU.
PLAY ON KENNY
The games played with the real rules >>>>>>>NOT YOURS NO MORE.
hows the chats going with the Urquart's connection ??Posted Image

David

#13778 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:47 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 08 June 2015 - 08:17 AM, said:

Greta you know it all where from is going to be interesting
The Plot >As i have read your police statement Miller

Then it is VERY clear that you misled within the evidence you gave
Also >You conspired to prevent information being placed before the courts.

Laudafinem-You have NO valid information in hand >ONLY GUESSWORK
As always im the one with the documentation >NOT YOU.
PLAY ON KENNY
The games played with the real rules >>>>>>>NOT YOURS NO MORE.
hows the chats going with the Urquart's connection ??...= have you removed it? ... if not, post the the link to it,

David

:ph34r:/>:lol:/>:P/>.... BORING...
As usual... Same old regurgitated bovine discharge from the ACCforum delusional supergrass...
still attempting to ride Tomo's dead horse...

#13779 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:40 AM

View PostTomcat, on 08 June 2015 - 08:47 AM, said:

As usual... Same old regurgitated bovine discharge from the ACCforum delusional supergrass...
still attempting to ride Tomo's dead horse...

Tommos dead horse is really yours kenny
i personally think your both as bad as each other .
You tried prove what youve said in your evidence in a court
YOU COULDNTPosted Image

as for lauda well as ive said you can only but guess
see ya in a court anytime weeboy

david

#13780 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:49 AM

View PostTomcat, on 08 June 2015 - 12:51 AM, said:

Tomcat, on 07 June 2015 - 11:43 PM, said:

yOU CANT PROVE THAT Miller = you dont know what I can prove FOOL
Another one you LOSE at kennyboy......

NO loss here FOOL...but your bull s...t posting shows that there was a "conspiracy to gain control of the accforum"

Go to bed Fool...

ps... You need to name those you claim were involved in that conspiracy...

You show a problem re CONTROL issues kennyboy
It is clear that you consider this a major problem to yourself that YOU do NOT NOW have any control over the accforum
You as an initial one of a number of other persons who assisted in the set up and provided of initial small parcels of funding along with others to get it up and running did have considerable influence re the running and content of this site within your given duties as a admin moderator.
You then went to and Systematically with a plan,attacked / one by one ,those you wanted out the way to give you sole control as a moderator of the forum of which you were given those duties by the OWNER's of the accforum.
You made a mistake and attacked the owner of the forum by underhandedly carrying out things that were NOT ALLOWED within your duties so you were sacked by the OWNERS of the accfroum ,
No one but the owners SACKED YOU kennyboy.
Losing that position thus any control that you had arrived at ,you went on the attack, anyone within the accforum ,Whom did not accede to your plans to take over CONTROL by default this forum with the setting up of your own and you attacked anyone you could find to attack and still do as of this day,
Along the way Since the forums inception and to this day -you have caused considerable damage with your actions in that endeavor.
Whilst Thomas like you may have had an influence re suggestion on the running of this forum there is Only ONE OWNERSHIP in place and that is the W I S LANG Family with A AR ON being the main computer nerd who keeps it here.
You created a problem there as you were the moderator who did the day to day containment of crap going on Mainly to suit your own agenda and the Owner admin himself then received overnite a very heavy workload to keep the place going but he could not be here day in 24/7 and the result's >what we all see now
The issue re control goes back to ownership and the ONLY control of content that is apparent is when it directly affects the actual owners the W i slan g's where anything detrimental to them is simply removed but anything else is left
Thomas enjoys this as he dosent have to have any control as thats what he wants a RADICAL membership and anything aimed at him he also enjoys arriving somehow in the hope that he wil be able to use it in his allegedly biggest case of internet abuse nz has ever had with him as the victim[another losing court case coming u there]
The Philosophy[ via Alan T and Miles W Bible of behavior] of the site as its always been, has always a intently themed as radically minded to allow the outing of anything the official / government etc do that is wrong seemingly wrong or nit even wrong at all is blasted out in public to show up the official's as no good
That philosophy [VERY BIASED AT THAT ]still stands of this day but has created a forum where the NAIVE owners have left themselves with quite a pickle to contend with and at present all they can do is to the PROTECT the FAMILY at all costs and see what happens Plus i doubt they could pull the site down even if they wanted to as one it would affect there own self persona of how great they are and Two ,the authorities want it kept going to keep an eye on the membership of this and offshoot sites re troubles that loom up to be bigger ones.And we do know that our admin is very cosy with the POLICE very cosy with ACC as well as and when the need arises-after all hes in software security systems and finds people out there in the net as part of the security work-Quite a neat wee set up he has In HERE- HE DONT EVEN HAVE TO LOOK FOR YOU -They/ YOU's come to him and then to -well just guess your way further folks.
The laudamn has been an issue and that has affected the W is langs a lot where they have found that whilst they could control anything about themselves in this forum because of there manner of operation the issue simply got taken out of here to the internet world as a whole and there the W i slan gs have discovered they are NOT the great almighty in control of a radical forum where they can protect there themselves but find themselves in the exact same position they HAVE allowed the members of there own forum to be in within the accforum
Quite nice i think Karma time there and its not all over yet as if anyone does a full run down on this place out there then the owners here have more problems;
They naively started something thinking they could control and be no ones and dumbly gave the control of the forum to you Miller and they really have you to thank for all there troubles keenyboy as most of the forum members who are in a similar position can only but thank you as the ONLY main catalyst to disaster
The day the forum morphed out of here- basically it escaped from in here ,as the owners couldnt control it from escaping no more,AGAIN very much THANKS TO YOU KENNYBOY >I JUST GAVE YOU A HELPING NUDGE Posted Image The Great Escape day was the day the place began its road to extinction as an operating site of any use to anyone re acc matters.
Have a nice day kenny
YOU NOT SO SOLID WITH FACTS AS YOU THINK YOU ARE
Whilst Thomas needs showing up as a wordsmithing radical germ your attacks at him as the owner have really been your downfall Miler and others ,Pick on what you think is the weakest link dosent always work i'm afraid kenny But then you wernt game enough to go head on with aa ron now were ya weasle head? and looky's where ya ended up now KENNYBOY What a mess your in.
and continuing as you have for years with nothings hoping youll win and be the CONTROL FREAK you are amongst the acc claimants community
YOU WONT Matey not a shite show of that .
So keeny

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH WORRIES ABOUT CONTROL of which you now have NONE -Control>YOUVE LOST IT -You never really had it anyways ,just exact as with Weal you were used -you were a stooge for the Family owners mate
Why you are concerned about a conspiracy to gain control of this forum when there was /IS never any way of anyone else but the Wi s lang s control remaining as they own it-im not sure keeny re your concerns there at all and the why you are concerned re that word CONTROL.
Probably as a no more admin you can NOT Prevent the truth about yourself being in here ,AND YOUR NO MORE ACCESS TO THE FORUMS RECORDS OF MEMBERSHIP ETC ,something that we all know annoys the crap out of you very much.
You replied to my writings with that post kenny so Witness;s re conspiracy Not a problem kenny
al set pat there to be shown whenever your ready.

me thinks >>>>if it cant be a good forum Let the lunatics escape from in here to there own asylums out there and then lets keep it a shite hole till someone gets it all in court.

David.

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

7 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users