ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#13741 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:13 AM

GROW UP ALAN

I'VE POSTED ON HERE WHAT? HALF A DOZEN TIMES IN 700 PAGES...

WOW, BIT FULL OF YOURSELF IF YOU THINK I HAVEN'T GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO including law papers and defending MY GOOD NAME...

OR SPEND TIME GOSSIPING ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, AND NEVER HAVE BEEN!...

#13742 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:26 AM

NTV
So you are just faking

#13743 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:42 AM

you gave my name to L . a . u. d. a .f . i n. e. m...in an effort to get the vitriolic blogger to clear yours

mistaken identity IDIOT

and NO im not faking!

see you in court

#13744 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:49 AM

david butler has already posted

that i was not

never have been

and was nothing to do with a purported bomb plot....

and since david seems to know exactly who was involved, and was your staunchest supporter.....along with fran....

it beggars belief that you would still go ahead and attempt to name and shame people in your own cause....

shows the measure of the man it does...BOY

#13745 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 12:35 PM

My observations in blue

View Postnot their victim, on 07 June 2015 - 11:42 AM, said:

you gave my name to L . a . u. d. a .f . i n. e. m...in an effort to get the vitriolic blogger to clear yours
No I did not
What a ridiculous thing to say!
What on earth caused you to think that?

mistaken identity IDIOT
I have no idea who you are so how can there be a mistaken identity?

and NO im not faking!
I am quite sure now that you are not faking but rather simply an idiot.

see you in court
Unfortunately for me the law does not necessarily protect innocent people from idiots like you and the ones you communicate with Who undoubtedly misled you knowing full well that you would behave like an Exocet missile.
You stupid stupid and extremely nasty person Who has been intent on the fame in my name based on a ridiculous unsubstantiated allegation that has no basis in fact whatsoever.

If you want to address someone who has been giving out people's names you need to be speaking to Kenneth Miller who routinely behave this way

#13746 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 12:39 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 07 June 2015 - 11:49 AM, said:

david butler has already posted

that i was not

never have been

and was nothing to do with a purported bomb plot....

and since david seems to know exactly who was involved, and was your staunchest supporter.....along with fran....

it beggars belief that you would still go ahead and attempt to name and shame people in your own cause....

shows the measure of the man it does...BOY

David Butler never has and no doubt there will be my supporter. He simply got himself caught up in a succession of false allegations together with the tagteam until it became apparent to that the contract was highly illegal making false allegations about terrorism. Naturally he is trying to backpedal as fast as he can to a position where he can identify right from wrong and to the wrongdoers are and what they had done. David Butler is someone who acts entirely independently and he would be the first to agree that there is no direct relationship between he and I.

I have no intention of naming and shaming anyone but rather gathering relevant information to process the matter through the courts of New Zealand as is the proper way of dealing with such lawbreaking. Obviously there can be no tolerance for anybody repeating allegations made by others such as participating in the alleged bomb plot invented by Douglas weal.

#13747 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 12:52 PM

Posted Today, 01:35 PM

My observations in blue

Posted Imagenot their victim, on 07 June 2015 - 12:42 PM, said:

No I did not
What a ridiculous thing to say!
What on earth caused you to think that?

mistaken identity IDIOT
I have no idea who you are so how can there be a mistaken identity?

and NO im not faking!
I am quite sure now that you are not faking but rather simply an idiot.

see you in court
Unfortunately for me the law does not necessarily protect innocent people from idiots like you and the ones you communicate with Who undoubtedly misled you knowing full well that you would behave like an Exocet missile.
You stupid stupid and extremely nasty person Who has been intent on the fame in my name based on a ridiculous unsubstantiated allegation that has no basis in fact whatsoever.

If you want to address someone who has been giving out people's names you need to be speaking to Kenneth Miller who routinely behave this way

David Butler never has and no doubt there will be my supporter. He simply got himself caught up in a succession of false allegations together with the tagteam until it became apparent to that the contract was highly illegal making false allegations about terrorism. Naturally he is trying to backpedal as fast as he can to a position where he can identify right from wrong and to the wrongdoers are and what they had done. David Butler is someone who acts entirely independently and he would be the first to agree that there is no direct relationship between he and I.

I have no intention of naming and shaming anyone but rather gathering relevant information to process the matter through the courts of New Zealand as is the proper way of dealing with such lawbreaking. Obviously there can be no tolerance for anybody repeating allegations made by others such as participating in the alleged bomb plot invented by Douglas weal.

ntv states:

you are an abuser of the highest order...still linking me in to the tagteam of weal, miller etc..and your purported bomb plot
and that is your downfall!
it can be openly seen as to whom is helping others, and who is the IDIOT

as stated...in a court of law, who would the Judge believe?Tank man
Tank man

#13748 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:15 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 07 June 2015 - 11:13 AM, said:

GROW UP ALAN

I'VE POSTED ON HERE WHAT? HALF A DOZEN TIMES IN 700 PAGES...

WOW, BIT FULL OF YOURSELF IF YOU THINK I HAVEN'T GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO including law papers and defending MY GOOD NAME...

OR SPEND TIME GOSSIPING ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, AND NEVER HAVE BEEN!...

"MY GOOD NAME..."

From the reputation I have heard of you and you support with your posts..you're just a flirty tart who shouts ALOT and thinks the sky is falling.:P/>

#13749 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:04 PM

so you think you know who i am sexy Rexy???

reputation???

from whom, and by whom???

gossip mongers and alan thomas supporters???

like the ones who instead of helping him stabbed him in the back???

nah the sky ain't falling....its lovely and sunny here, and I'm warm, dry and protected from you and your offsider mustard...

by the way, where is your tag team member???

defending himself and writing endless smartyfarty comments to attempt to defend himself in court???

youre not quite as witty without your "wee tag team propper upper" to encourage you in your criminal harassment.

just a pathetic drop kick....whose had their head filled with junk!....

have another bourbon, make it a double so you start making sense!

#13750 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:31 PM

Don't take the bait anymore. These type of posters are all bullshit. Have you seen a real court
case or prosecution by any of them . They all live in fantasy land as none have enough money
to fight a real court case , they just play games on here with those willing or the very bored.

#13751 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:18 PM

quite correct Greg

there is no bait....i chose to answer that..lol....

for some reason, and only a few of AT supporters are the ones who think it...that i am part of, or was part of the TBP....or some conspiratorial tag team.....just like acc with the mistaken identity! ! !

wasnt, havent been, and knew nothing of it until well after Thomas was done for fraud, and Home D...for the alleged TBP

in my own postings, I have revealed very little of what i have been through because of acc..

and while I admire Alan Thomas and his TAG TEAM for originally setting this site up....I must thank them for that!...yet:

what I have learnt, how I held acc to account, and how I have gone diligently into studying law pertaining to my own circumstances...plus passing on info for people who did NOT want info placed up under their moniker....
it was MY RISK to pass on certain info....and boy oh boy have I paid for that!!!
but i don't deserve to be abused for it, or continue to be connected to some conspiracy theory because of Alan Thomas and his band of drunken merry men....

I have all the evidence I need to back up every statement I make....always have...
I said I would win against acc and I did
I now have high level support to take my claim further due to what has happened to me
and I will diligently work towards that as well....

and as for the Criminal Defamation.....
anyone involved in that will too have their day in court, either voluntarily to answer charges, or subpoenaed as hostile witnesses...
that too will happen....and a damn sight sooner than some of these "co- conspirators" think!

#13752 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:36 PM

I expressed concern that a forum type site would attract a significant number of unsavoury people who spend their days criticising others rather than helping one another.

Above we see how one person appreciate the benefits they have got from the site yet represent the worst of human nature attacking others with all manner of allegations even though not one of the allegations as any specific fact whatsoever. This type of individual can only be described as an evil nutcase. Even so evil nutcases are entitled to help and care from the right minded people on this site.

#13753 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:38 PM

The tag team which includes Douglas weal, Kenneth Miller and others had nothing whatsoever to do with the establishment of the site and have made no contributions that are usable by any person on this site

#13754 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:41 PM

gathering evidence of Libel,

we will be meeting face to face soon!

#13755 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:44 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 07 June 2015 - 03:18 PM, said:

quite correct Greg

there is no bait....i chose to answer that..lol....

for some reason, and only a few of AT supporters are the ones who think it...that i am part of, or was part of the TBP....or some conspiratorial tag team.....just like acc with the mistaken identity! ! !

wasnt, havent been, and knew nothing of it until well after Thomas was done for fraud, and Home D...for the alleged TBP

in my own postings, I have revealed very little of what i have been through because of acc..

and while I admire Alan Thomas and his TAG TEAM for originally setting this site up....I must thank them for that!...yet:

what I have learnt, how I held acc to account, and how I have gone diligently into studying law pertaining to my own circumstances...plus passing on info for people who did NOT want info placed up under their moniker....
it was MY RISK to pass on certain info....and boy oh boy have I paid for that!!!
but i don't deserve to be abused for it, or continue to be connected to some conspiracy theory because of Alan Thomas and his band of drunken merry men....

I have all the evidence I need to back up every statement I make....always have...
I said I would win against acc and I did
I now have high level support to take my claim further due to what has happened to me
and I will diligently work towards that as well....

and as for the Criminal Defamation.....
anyone involved in that will too have their day in court, either voluntarily to answer charges, or subpoenaed as hostile witnesses...
that too will happen....and a damn sight sooner than some of these "co- conspirators" think!

NTV

You date of registration is on the Profile. You list of posts is available to be seen what date made and what about, so you don't have to worry about what they think of any involvement you had in the TBP. I would get the date that LF first put your name up over there tho. I am coming across some quite interesting stuff today. Have come across another one with no posts in ACCforum anymore, but certainly is registered. Very interesting to go along with other stuff.

OK must back to it, or I will never get everthing done on time.

Cheers
Mini

#13756 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:19 PM

Hubble bubble toil and trouble, what a wicked Web you weave.

#13757 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:32 PM

Would anybody like to come with me to the district Court Auckland on Wednesday 2 p.m. Regarding an appeal for cover (medical procedure resulting in brain injury)

In 1992 I won the review hearing requiring ACC to fund reconstructive surgery however ACC instructed the surgeon to proceed with the cheaper salvage procedure which the surgeon did not realise was not the proper procedure until partly through the surgery resolving have undertaking an entirely different procedure all of which was without my knowledge or consent.

The following year my hand was turning blue which required an urgent diagnosis by the hospital which involved a catheter being inserted through my aorta and then down into my hand to release radiopaque dye to check the blood flow. I was asked permission for students to carry out the procedure as a learning exercise. The student made a mistake and into the carotid artery causing damage and a blood clot. The blood clot broke free and entered into the brain depriving it of oxygen causing a stroke. I was unconscious for the night and woke up with brain damage not being able to work properly, speak properly and have suffered numerous symptoms ever since.

The ACC took the position that as the exploratory medical procedure related to my hand injury and surgery was as a consequence of my hand injury that this new accident event should be under the ACC claim number for the hand injury. I disagreed on the basis that it should be logged as a new injury but they insisted.

During the appeal to the 1997 decision whereby ACC cancelled the claim alleging I was working the ACC accepted the judges viewpoint that working cannot be the basis for cancelling claim but rather they needed to determine whether or not I continue to be incapacitated to return to the preinjury occupation. ACC claimed that such an assessment had taken place. However later the ACC determined that they had not accepted the brain injury claim and therefore had not determined degree of incapacity in relation to the brain. An appeal progressed regarding the nature and the way the ACC accepted the claim during the 1990s but then denied knowledge of its during the 2000s that the ACC winning that case Inasmuch as the additional injury had to be submitted as a new claim.

During the 2000 is a new claim for the brain injury was submitted of which the ACC simply ignored resulting in a timeout initiating be deemed decision found in legislation.

The ACC were notified of the application being converted into a deemed decision at which time I saw their confirmation of this act the ACC still ignoring my correspondence.

A review hearing application was submitted on the basis that there was a delay of process from the deemed decision.

That review hearing application was also ignored from which three months expired without a review hearing date being set initiating a second deemed decision.

While waiting for a review hearing application to be processed concerning the second deemed decision the ACC issued a decision not to accept the claim more than two years after claim application but did not notify me until partway through the review hearing concerning the delay of process to act upon the previous deemed decision.

The reviewer decided he did not have jurisdiction as the ACC had made then withdrawn their decision completely ignoring the criteria laid down before him of what he was to review, delay of process from an automated decision and nothing whatsoever to do with the ACC making decisions in cancelling them. The reviewer made a decision that he had no authority that went on in his decision to assert that I was not injured which of course is nonsensical and ridiculous. No doubt be allowed himself to be "accidentally" bamboozled by the ACC.

The appeal concerning my original review hearing application is to be heard 2:15 p.m. Wednesday and it would be nice to have someone along.

#13758 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:34 PM

View PostMINI, on 07 June 2015 - 03:44 PM, said:

NTV

You date of registration is on the Profile. You list of posts is available to be seen what date made and what about, so you don't have to worry about what they think of any involvement you had in the TBP. I would get the date that LF first put your name up over there tho. I am coming across some quite interesting stuff today. Have come across another one with no posts in ACCforum anymore, but certainly is registered. Very interesting to go along with other stuff.

OK must back to it, or I will never get everthing done on time.

Cheers
Mini

By your theory , I was to early in the start of AccForum.org from Trademe or was that yahoo.?
Why do posters think they know it all , when they actually are a wee bit late on the scene
and now choose to believe a certain side.I will try to find the original CD. this site was
set up , using that knowledge.
Group:Members

#13759 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:39 PM

Must be that Tomcat..

Advanced Member
PipPipPip
Add as Friend PM this member

Talked to him and seems a genuine damaged guy.

#13760 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:41 PM

Mr Butler ;

Advanced Member
PipPipPip
Add as Friend PM this member

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +