ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#12921 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationNorth of Christchurch

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:34 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 January 2015 - 02:52 PM, said:

With regards to Douglas weal what he said to the court was hearsay in as much as he told the court what he thought he remembered while he was drunk in my home.

So you say.

But then again how many other times had Mr Weal been to your house.

In fact how many days did he stay there last time?

And was he drunk all the time?

#12922 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:36 PM

View PostRedFox, on 20 January 2015 - 04:31 PM, said:

Interesting that netcoachnz does not admonish Mr thomas for his usual trolling tactic

Is this acceptable practice netcoachnz?

If Alan were using trolling tactics then he would be admonished by us, we did point out to Alan that a comment he made to you oops Blurb was not best practice and Alan apologisd to you oops Blurb. Netcoachnz is fair, balanced and transparent in our commentary , we take the bullies to task and report any rule breaches we come across.

#12923 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:37 PM

View PostRedFox, on 20 January 2015 - 04:34 PM, said:

So you say.

Are you drunk while posting this ReDFoX?

#12924 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:45 PM

So you say.

Dougy boy
Now Weal -he drinks like a fish out of the ocean getting as much and FAST as he can in case no one toss's him back in the sea
A piss head drunkard =yep
He loves that wino - Top of the line stuff thoPosted Image

Dave

#12925 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:46 PM

View PostTomcat, on 20 January 2015 - 03:40 PM, said:

Posted Image....LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT....

BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU FANTATIZE IN YOUR IDIOT ATTEMPTS TO PERVERT JUSTICE...AS IT WILL GET YOU JAIL TIME FOOL

READ WHAT I WROTE CAREFULLY FOOL

'AS IT WAS WHAT I SENT TO S.N. WAS ALREADY ON ACC SECURITY DESK ...
PUT THERE BY YOUR MATE BUTLER."

David Butler provide Sue North with absolutely no information as was confirmed by the police. What David Butler did was tell the ACC by e-mail that he had heard a lot of scuttle bug and gossip without providing a single specific. However you came along and told Sue North that one of their buildings was about to be blown up. If you believe that why on earth did you not dial 111 and ask for the police? Obviously you did not really believe Douglas weal and work quite well aware that he was constructing a false allegation of which you were facilitating a mechanism by which an enquiry would be triggered the venue the fall guy for setting everything in motion with Douglas weal simply being that person responding to a please enquiry and giving his approximate opinion from his recollections while he was drunk. There is no doubt in my mind he was not in a position to distinguish the difference between what he was saying and my response which was along the lines of that would not be a very good idea because we have proper legal processes available in this country which I have been historically using it had made excellent progress in my preparations. There is therefore no possibility for Douglas weal to have even got whatever I said in any conversation wrong leaving the only possible conclusion being that he had manufactured a lie. The next step is to look for most of and both of you have clearly identified you both have very strong motive to set about making a false allegation for your own particular individual interests. We have the facts we have the opportunities we have the deeds document. Your fate is sealed!

#12926 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:51 PM

View PostRedFox, on 20 January 2015 - 04:31 PM, said:

Interesting that netcoachnz does not admonish Mr thomas for his usual trolling tactic

Is this acceptable practice netcoachnz?

What makes the process approved is that it clearly identify what are my comments.

#12927 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:54 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 January 2015 - 04:46 PM, said:

David Butler provide Sue North with absolutely no information as was confirmed by the police. What David Butler did was tell the ACC by e-mail that he had heard a lot of scuttle bug and gossip without providing a single specific. However you came along and told Sue North that one of their buildings was about to be blown up. If you believe that why on earth did you not dial 111 and ask for the police? Obviously you did not really believe Douglas weal and work quite well aware that he was constructing a false allegation of which you were facilitating a mechanism by which an enquiry would be triggered the venue the fall guy for setting everything in motion with Douglas weal simply being that person responding to a please enquiry and giving his approximate opinion from his recollections while he was drunk. There is no doubt in my mind he was not in a position to distinguish the difference between what he was saying and my response which was along the lines of that would not be a very good idea because we have proper legal processes available in this country which I have been historically using it had made excellent progress in my preparations. There is therefore no possibility for Douglas weal to have even got whatever I said in any conversation wrong leaving the only possible conclusion being that he had manufactured a lie. The next step is to look for most of and both of you have clearly identified you both have very strong motive to set about making a false allegation for your own particular individual interests. We have the facts we have the opportunities we have the deeds document. Your fate is sealed!

:lol:/>:rolleyes:/>:P/>B)/>....LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT....

GIVE IT UP FOOL.... YOUR ATTEMPTS PERVERT JUSTICE... WILL ONLY GET YOU JAIL TIME...

#12928 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:57 PM

So you say.

You know the answer to these questions. However primarily for my own benefit what really matters is whether or not he told the truth. For the purposes of the national interest what counts is whether he had an evil mind when lying. There are quite a number of features that confirmed not just the on truthfulness but the evil intent which will be the trigger point for his conviction and incarceration. The length of the incarceration will probably be linked to what he was trying to achieve. Very foolishly this fellow produced an extensive paper trial that establishes exactly what he was attending to achieve this turns out to be something entirely on his own interests without any regard to the well-being of the ACC. Indeed if he had the well-being of the ACC in mind he would have addressed his concerns with the police immediately. There is no possibility that he can reasonably claim any justification for waiting six months and issued death threats to me along the way. It is this level of arrogance that is the undoing of this type of criminal.

#12929 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:59 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 20 January 2015 - 04:37 PM, said:

Are you drunk while posting this ReDFoX?

As you were writing verse it was around 4:30 p.m. so it would be fair to say almost or that he is working on it. Watch this space at around 6 p.m.

#12930 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:17 PM

View PostREX, on 14 January 2015 - 03:59 PM, said:

The conspiracy wouldn't have stop at getting you falsely convicted..

I believe BLURB visited you post trial and he has been deeply linked to the conspiracy.

Your innocence is not doubted by me at all.

The conspirators would have liked an insight as to what was planned by you to redeem your innocence, which most likely was BLURB's true main reason for visiting and so the conspirators could act accordingly to cover up any aspects Blurb discovered needed.

I would suggest you write down what you recall so it is clear that came up in discussion instigated by BLURB.

Douglas and Ken certainly show their ability to carry out something of the nature, with all the underhanded acts to conceal the truth and their real intent, and obvious ability to manipulate many others including the police and courts.

Electronic data threatening life continues by the conspirators so there are innocent peoples lives still at risk.. :(/>

A police investigation into public safety should take place at once.

Should they not have taken place when Lauda finem threatened Mini and many others at the beginning or before Jan 2012?? Personal details were given so that any mad hatter could take advantage of the fact that someone considered they had the right to make minis personal existence public fodder to do with as they liked.

The only excuse that has been given for this invasion of privacy, naming and defaming, etc etc has been that Mini was a conspirator to getting alan Thomas arrested for tbp!!! Which of course is a load of garbage. It is such a load of garbage that I am the only one that hired a lawyer to take action against the perpretrators of the allegations and naming and defaming and threatening to harm etc. Given extra resources it would be debatable if this site would still be on line now. Realising that closing down the sites would not get the justice needed to keep me safe, it was decided by those taking interest that it should be put into the hands of the police, and that is what has happened. So your wish for a public safety to be protected by the police, is I believe under control, alas as we all know good things take time.

Isnt it kinda weird that you who have said the most horrific things to me in the past, would now be agreeing with each other that this site needs a police investigation.

Oh, by the by, the horrific things you have been saying recently but never ever giving proof of, such as my saying I bashed my children, and trying to give the impression that I was a druggy, and all the earlier slutty muck etc, has been keep in safe company with my other documents which went all the way to America at some cost and down to Parlaiment Buildings to show the need for law to make tending to nasty, lying, slutty, defaming threatening individuals and sites suffer places for all to be, without fear of being attacked in their own home. Or on site for that matter.

Would you mind letting us all know what you have done about the state of affairs in here, except to make it worse, Rex?? Spending money on a subject you are dedicated too, and that in my case is being able to live in my own home without fear, is the sure sign that the person doing the spending is not afraid to be investigated by the police or any other govt dept, because I know I have done absolutely nothing wrong.

I have no choice but to defend myself. So you do what you think you have too and I will carry on doing what I consider I have too.

Mini

#12931 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:33 PM

You've been going pretty good today Alan, are you sure you haven't got a capacity to work 3 or 4 hours a day non stop and then when and if you're able after that?

Maybe find a part-time job utilising your internet skills?

At least I am trying but you and your trolls don't like that so start spreading all those malicious false virus and dubious scripting stories around which at the end of the day is affecting my attempts to get back into some sort of work!

Don't you like people who make genuine attempts to learn something new which could one day possibly lead to better things?

#12932 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:37 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2015 - 04:36 PM, said:

Mini you have absolutely no call to be accusing me of helping others make a fool of you.

Firstly I haven't formed an opinion about you but only observed the rest Correspondence provided to me that has your name on it as the addressee or Addressor.

Secondly I do not think other people are making a fool of you. You seem to be doing that all by yourself with your paranoia based on your unsupported speculations and assumptions which undoubtedly has proven expensive for you in regards to lawyers sucking you try of your lazily earned savings.

Alan Thomas

I am all for the police investigation of this site and its members. You worried or would you like that to clear the forum of any skull duggery included with lauda finem and its owners/administrators?

If I am indeed making a fool of myself, then let it be those with the knowledge and education make that determination. I am just protecting myself.

I am not afraid of whatever you have so put it up here for all to see. Or shut your flappy mouth. Do not connect my retaliation to your threats here, as a sign that I am trying to be nasty to you while you are down with a scarred face. The two have no connection. You just started heaving lies and trying to belittle or scare me, which will be recorded.

My earned savings have not a thing to do with you, so please keep your gross face out of my business.

Mini

#12933 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:42 PM

View PostREX, on 14 January 2015 - 04:44 PM, said:

When You and the other conspirators are in the dock being sentenced you will be wondering who I am from the people in the court room BLUDGER/conspirator/WEASEL.

I WILL BE THERE ! :D/>

I won't be wondering who you are? I will know and lets see how you stand up to little old women in the court shall we Rex?

You can be sure the Judge will see all the writings you have made to Mini!! All of them.

mini

#12934 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:47 PM

View PostMINI, on 20 January 2015 - 05:42 PM, said:

I won't be wondering who you are? I will know and lets see how you stand up to little old women in the court shall we Rex?

You can be sure the Judge will see all the writings you have made to Mini!! All of them.

mini

The Judge will Mini.

#12935 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:55 PM

View PostMINI, on 20 January 2015 - 05:42 PM, said:

mini

I'm not intimidated by you Mini you hag !

Those poor kids :(/> I bet they hate you

Bring it on ! don't just threaten it, like you have done for the past approximately 10 years.

#12936 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:02 PM

View PostREX, on 20 January 2015 - 06:55 PM, said:

I'm not intimidated by you Mini you hag !

Those poor kids :( I bet they hate you

Bring it on ! don't just threaten it, like you have done for the past approximately 10 years.

Still abusing the female members of this forum REX.

Only gutless plonkers with small willies and fat bellies do that!

How did your anger management session go today? Not very well by the looks!

#12937 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:09 PM

View PostBLURB, on 20 January 2015 - 07:02 PM, said:

Still abusing the female members of this forum REX.

Only gutless plonkers with small willies and fat bellies do that!

How did your anger management session go today? Not very well by the looks!

might just be time to ignore the posters who has not offered any help to other claimants on this site..

#12938 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:28 PM

View Postgreg, on 20 January 2015 - 07:09 PM, said:

might just be time to ignore the posters who has not offered any help to other claimants on this site..

I would have to say I agree.
Perhaps we should group together and simply ignore people that are off topic.
The more people that ignore those who are off topic the better the site will become.

#12939 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:06 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 January 2015 - 07:28 PM, said:

I would have to say I agree.
Perhaps we should group together and simply ignore people that are off topic.
The more people that ignore those who are off topic the better the site will become.

A very sensible suggestion Alan.

#12940 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:56 PM

every one is an angel as in not going off topic on the forum ,gee whizz prosecutions, or being given stand down time , being given demerit points as resulting in a fine , any other suggestions i could imagine the obvious one ,but would there be any viewers and participants left

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users